Sick Hillary can't stand up on her own, had hidden stool behind to keep her held up

HILLARY COLLAPSE WHEN?

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/765344805509591041

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vFt9M
mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/HillarysHealth?src=hash
vocaroo.com/i/s08RCcbHPHpO
wnd.com/2016/07/anti-semitism-charged-against-hillary-clinton/#1Drdw8U7lgtoRciV.99
archive.is/VutK6
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
vocaroo.com/i/s0OObTg31w3N
morningledger.com/bill-clinton-sex-scandal-list-of-women-bill-allegedly-sexually-assaulted/1374971/
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/31/rap-sheet-the-women-who-claim-to-be-victims-of-bill-and-hillary-clinton/
democracynow.org/2016/3/11/before_her_assassination_berta_caceres_singled
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3243654/Teenager-reveals-terror-living-dangerous-city-world-s-normal-corpses-streets.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3272079/The-dangerous-place-woman-hell-Honduras.html
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264218-trump-campaign-hillary-bullied-women-to-hide-bills-sexist
wnd.com/2016/01/death-list-and-irs-ravaged-women-of-clinton/
breitbart.com/radio/2016/06/08/dolly-kyle-hillary-clinton-terrorist-uses-lies-threats-intimidation-violence-achieve-political-ends/
gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/president-bill-clinton-and-his-wife-hillary-rodham-clinton-news-photo/51976912
gettyimages.ca/search/2/image?phrase=luke frazza clinton plane&license=rf
dangerandplay.com/2016/08/16/hillarysstools-once-you-notice-it-baader-meinhof-phenomenon/
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-wears-a-catheter/
soundcloud.com/user-570454876/coughing-fit
soundcloud.com/user-570454876/chocolate-stain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is something wrong with her expression too. Her puppeteers are hearless bastards to use a sick woman like this.

BOTH CUNTONS WILL DIE BEFORE NOVEMBER

HILLDOG WILL SHIT HERSELF IN PUBLIC AND HAVE A SEIZURE AND DIE, SLICK WILLY WILL DIE OF AIDS

Dubs confirm

Coughing Fits
Pants of Shit

COUGHING FIT

Christ why won't they just let that poor woman take a nap?

I hate her guts too but have some fucking decency.

Something odd with her expression there. She usually flashes her teeth when smiling. She looks like she's just paying attention there while leaning on a stool.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Yeah ok. It's not like Hillary herself is a stone cold killer, right? Fuck having sympathy for this murderous, traitorous cunt. She deserves all the pain in the world for the shit she's done.

You can't tale a picture of Kaine without him looking like a Gremlin.

So it is written so shall it be

I KNOW WHAT TO DO, AND WE ALREADY BEGUN. THIS IS IT Holla Forums, WE HAVE TO MEME HILLARY'S DEATH WITH MEME MAGIC.

It seems that she can't keep her balance. If dubs she falls and shits herself on her way to the debate podium/chair.

Coughing fits

Pants of shit

Where's her trained monkey that follows her around with her anti seizure medicen?

when she dies they will drag Sanders back out & hope for the sympathy vote

Thanks for the inspiration user.

What exactly is she suffering from? Are the kikes mindcontrolling her too hard and causing brain damage?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT

SHE HOLDS THE BIBLE HIGH, THEN SHE PUTS IT DOWN AND SHITS HERSELF

bump

Hey, hey boy. Come closer.
I want to tell you something.
Here, here.
Coughing fit, pants of shit

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
WATCH OUT CAIN
DUCK AND PRAY

Ebola-chan, please bless Hillary Clinton.

COUGHING

FIT

I'm hoping she gets a visit from Pneumonia-chan or Influenza-chan.

Something about those pics make her legs look like props, not a part of her body

PANTS WITH

Coughing fit
Pants of shit
Without the strength to handle it

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

i feel bad for her tbh

guess i'm a #Hillmissile now

How can you feel bad for a traitor? Are you also a traitor?

Heh

Commit seppuku or get out of my helicopter you faggot.

PANTS WITH SHIT

PEE PEE POO POO

SHE WONT MAKE IT TO THE LOO

It's still human nature to have conscience. As long as you don't combine it with a total lack of common sense you'll be fine.

SHIT

My conscious stops where her crimes against humanity begin.

a total lack of common sense would be feeling bad for that cunt

guise, it wouldn't matter if she'd collapse and tremble vomiting shit and shitting blood, people still vote her, (((media))) still loves her besides she's just a puppet

She wants to be the first woman president. This is why she is running even though she knows she is dying. This is also why Warren didn't run despite everyone telling her to run. The Clinton Cartel saved that spot for Hillary.

Sure just not as many. It wouldn't make sense to vote for a fat ugly corpse when the VP looks like a gremlin.

I'm breddy sure she just wants her next hit, whatever chemicals she's using

Hidden Stool
Stool
Keeping her up, like a third leg, a brown tripod leg hanging out of her ass.

user bless you.

Not necessarily, everything she has done is geared towards he desire to be the first woman president. The jews are exploiting this of course but all the shady shit she has done was to gain backers that would fund and bend the rules for her. Her meds and shit are probably secondary and meant to enforce compliance beyond merely hanging litigation and exposure above her head. She has a lot of money herself so if it was anything other than her own selfish desire to run for office and try and make history, then she would sit at home then.

PRAISE KEK

so given that she'll probably win only way she wins is rigging btw will she beat William Henry Harrison's record of only 32 days in office with less than that?

To rigger it in her favor there will need to be more votes than registered voters. She will not win and if they put her in office anyway war starts the day the counting is over.

Coughing Fit
Pants of Shit
Hits Tim Kaine
With Brown Rain.

not exactly ftfw, just my own edit.

Top Kek did you come up with that or is it a repost?

And I spell it with the H she stole from Heritage…

every time she tells a lie shit runs down her inner thigh.
debates dire, shitty pants catch fire, a liar's funeral pyre.
greedy gluttonous global gutter guild of gleeful traitor spies.
Baghdad jihad bringing booming industry from the bombed baby's cries.

nitwit ifrit demands to sit, crits her coughing fit, parades +5 pants of shit,
still throws a hissy fit for more hits of that big banker spit.
dictating didactic disinformation diarrhea diagnosis directly off the page.
tired liar mired in scandal, hired vandals to commit writ treason for minimum wage.

superpredator competitor editor adulterator forevermore
evident revenant entity intent eloquent intonent enmity
antimatter archon aerial attack arts subtly slew the scale
regard no regrets: Rothschild rapists up against the rail!

superliminal synergistic sigils set sight on sacred shore.
fervor of foes further false flags fermenting fear encore,
populations bred for sacrifice as the owls' deepest lore.
control of currency creation the purpose of every. single. war.

Babylon, Jah-Bul-On, Moloch, Minerva and more
conspire with great ire to rot you to your core.
a cursed thought-tumor for which we become the bezoar.
tame the beast, slay the dragon. Excelsior!

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH

Kek hath granted dubs. So mote it be.

Noice.

Was that taken from Edgar Allan Poo?

PEE PEE POO POO

SHE WONT MAKE IT TO THE LOO

Shitspeare actually. You can tell from the cadence.

What a fake reaction. You should change the file name to say (((voters))), because no real voter would clap as their preferred leader shows weakness.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Kek, if you're listening, please let her lose her shit in the first debate

Well, I support pic related over ling chi, does that make me a pussy?

Channeling meme magic for Hillary to have a coughing fit which leads to her shitting her pants live on television during the debates. Kek, grant me thine dubs.

You would have gotten dubs if you didnt type that last part

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT.

Kek teaches us humility.

REPLY DUBS! SO RARE

THE REWARDS OF HUMILITY

CHECKED

I have to assume her team is aware of this threat, and therefore she'll be wearing a diaper.
Also, I suspect that her mages will throw everything they've got into protection spells at the debates.
A coordinated group effort could get through, though, their power is no where near as strong as they'd like us to believe.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER THIGH

At this point even her supporters have to realise something is very wrong with her. I don't understand how they can be so irresponsible to try to get an invalid on the throne of the usa.

smile go back to wizardchan

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO

If you don't like the metaphors, come up with some better ones.

Kek is always listening

It's for your own good m8

Her stool was hidden in her diapers.

At this point, the only conclusion I can come to is that they act out of malice.
They want to harm this country.
daddy issues, daddy issues everywhere

Howso?

Sorry, I spent far too long in your pathetic thread yesterday to argue with you again. Plus, you already know why you should go back anyway.

Man I'm not smiley.
Relax.

wtf I'm voting Shillary now

Sure

I'm something far worse than smiley.
Please relax.
let's stay on topic here.
How do we meme shillary shitting herself on stage?
Do you have any novel ideas in this regard?

Schizophrenia is a scary disease

Have some OC

Whatever.
You're not going to spoil my good mood today.

Wasn't he committed to a mental hospital recently for a suicide attempt?

I don't really follow him that closely.

trump vs zombies

Noice.
COUGHING FITS, PANTS OF SHIT

Notice she's been wearing darker pants lately.

His thread from yesterday is probably still in the catalog. Something about Holla Forums matchmaking

I've only been able to vote in 3 elections so far…but man…this is the first time I've ever actually worried about the well being of a candidate.

I'm worried that (((they))) are going to kill Trump.
They are going to poison him so make him look sicker then hillary

ALAHU KEKBAR!

Noice

COUGHING FITS
PANTS WITH SHIT

This thread is too fucking good. Laughter will only make our meme magic stronger.

COUGHONG FOT
PANTS FULL OF SHOT

my fuckong eye key os broken for some reason

kek

COUGH1NG F1T
PANTS FULL OF SH1T

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT

looks like she has pertussis in this video

whooping cough
might drop off

You guys need to meme carefully. Dying in a pool of your own shit is an incredibly demeaning and embarrassing way to go. At least give her a more noble death. She is still a human after all. Save the demented deaths for her lizard puppet overlords who forced her into a life of corruption and evil.

SHE DINDU NUFFIN GUISE

She wont go unless I let her go

Dont let go of me, master!

Lulz

ITS TIME

COUGHING SHIT
PANTS OF FIT

You fags in here trying to compare Hillary to a human with a soul.

She gave up her humanity years ago.

Nice picture of (((George Soros))). And by that I mean it's one of the few pictures that don't make him look like a James Bond villain. He looks like a sickly bag of raw meat in this one.

GAS YOURSELF

EAT SHIT

AND DIE

Still pretty gud

N1ce try, CTR

Umm, user, it wasn't a "pants of shit"

The infamous pic was not of a dress that had been shit in, but instead, A DRESS THAT SHE HAD SCRATCHED HER BOOTY HOLE THROUGH…

TRUST ME I KNOW SHIT.

haven't listened to them in almost ten years jesus christ

I'M GUESSING HILLARY HAS TO DEAL WITH A LOT OF HIDDEN STOOL

Trump shouts for hours in the heat in suits, but Shillary just puts on a rag and sits at the corner. The debates will be phenomenal.

Pic related, and then kill yourself.

good lord he looks like a banana.

I want to see her brains explode in glorious 1080p from the .50 cal BMG put between her eyes by the NOT rogue FBI agent, and then have the agency release a public statement on why this was necessary.

Is that noble enough?

Anybody else catch this?
She cant even step off the podium without help from Biden.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

WHOOPING COUGH
EATS FROM TROUGH

you mean subhuman or animalistic

I have created some OC for this cause

yeah I saw some where already made, but fuck it.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

B-but I don't know how to bluetext.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

COUGHING FITS

PANTS OF SHIT

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
KILL THE BITCH GET RID OF IT

==COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT==

kike shills

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

Easiest filter of my life

CTR afraid of meme magic confirmed.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

"COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT"

lmao she's dying
This is fate, good is triumphing over evil, all the bad deeds Hillary has done come right as she was to reach the peak. Karma comes a long way huh

COUGH1NG F1TS
PANTS OF SH1T

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Get a load of this chode.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

Feelin' like a cool wizard dude

COUGHING FITS

PANTS OF SHIT

KIKES IN PITS

SHILLS BITE IT

COUGHING FITS

PANTS OF SHIT

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

BREAKING

PID Hilldog wearing a personal defibrillator under her clothes

Is this autism?

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

Leave. Don't come back.

But if you hate your enemy they win

lel

Go prep the moose, Trudeau

Anybody have a dump of pictures like has?

They are not even trying to hide the stool, it's out there for all to see. They are running out of ways to hide her rapidly failing health. Things can only go down hill for her health from here, it's not like decrepit old women suddenly rejuvenate and get better. Anyone with a dead granny will tell you it's all downhill. Any medications, diet, supplements etc will have been used to access in the early stages of the campaign and from some reason they have either been stopped (possible side effects AKA failing kidneys) or are no longer working at safe levels. Not sure what they can try at this stage other than HGH and Steroids. But people will notice a change in her voice and growth to her jaw and brow etc so I doubt they will use them. Watch her ankles. Over the next few weeks I bet her ankles start to look more swollen and puffy. Mark my words, seriously mark them.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

Has the first debate been scheduled yet? She can barely keep a train of thought when giving a speech when the crowd is paid to clap with her. She's never going to stand a chance next to Trumpenführer

Sometime in September, probably during a niggerball game if Clinton gets her way

I would say fuck you, like the rest have so far, but I do see such an angle being useful against the legit (fucked in the head) Hillary supporters. It may be possible to make them disgust the Democratic Party by doing this to their candidate.

COUGHING FITS

PANTS OF SHIT

SOROS' BITCH

GLOBALIST WITCH

hILLary looks like she should be in a home, not the White House.

THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST ONE

PEE PEE POO POO SHE WONT MAKE IT TO THE LOO

Beautiful. This has memetic potential.

How long until hillary starts injecting herself with the blood of infants?

Isn't the white house a home?

He means home as in old folks home.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

Consider your words marked and digits checked, user.

Like pic related?

The only time I got edema that bad was from an overactive nerve. But, yeah, doctor checks ankles for edema each visit. That will be the sign that the end is near.

Bretty gud.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
SOULESS GHOUL
SICK ON A STOOL

I hope she in in pain and living in hell. A hell they wont let her escape from.

If dubs, today.

Re-rolling

One more try.

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT AND LAUGH

One must not force dubs. Just let them come.

I accept your derision. I have failed as a man.

Just don't force dubs kid.

NOW

You must learn.

Hey, it's better than forcing dubs.

Hilary will die. Not literally, but figuratively when Trump wins the presidency and her lifelong ambition becomes a handful of dust.

And then she'll probably literally die afterwards. Hillary is going to be in the grave soon, it's just a matter of when…

(checked)

can you faggots just shut the fuck up about this until the end of august where the DNC has no choice but to stick with HRC with no alternative? You keep highlighting this and SOMEBODY cough cough JOE BIDEN might try to step in and take over this whole circus. Just saying, put this shit on blast when it's too late for them to change this outcome.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

God only knows what anti-psychotic meds they have her on from going full blown crazy in public, the debates are gonna be so good, she'll either be doped up sedated or out of her tits crazy.

You can tell from her facial expressions she's heavily medicated, has the same smirk on and just stands there eyes half shut and leaning up against something. She won't be able to handle a debate with Trump.

This coughing fit pants of shit is catchy as fuck.

Just imagine what happens to all those who threw money her way, I bet they wont be too happy. She's going to have a lot of explaining to do when she has a meltdown in the debates in September and then later loses the election.

Who is her VP? Maybe that was the plan all along? in case she wins
One must not rule out all the possibilities

It’s August 16 already, you stupid fucking faggot. Kill yourself.

As if the DNC isn't already stuck with Hillary. If they tried Biden now, they would have no support at all. If they tried Boinie, they'd probably just get lots and lots of backlash from the bernouts.
If Hillary dies anytime soon, the democrats are royally screwed. Which means they are royally screwed.

it's already too late

the God-Emperor isn't pulling punches and neither should we

Her VP is Tim Kaine, some anti-white fag from VA that nobody cares much about. He would probably not fare well as a dem candidate, as all the dem supporters (some women, most spics, most nigs) all want a candidate that appeals to them on the race/gender alley. Tim Kaine would just be "another old white man" to them.

They probably have clones to replace her in case she dies before the election.

(checked)
Trips confirm Hillary death coming soon

Then this is perfect.
Unless Hillary's campaign will play the "first disabled, mentally handicapped, on the brink of death WOMAN president"

sickly hillary

They'd play that but it would go horrible, mostly because Hillary would be dead before she got to November.
(checking these)
Trips and dubs absolutely confirm this. Praise Kek!

wow fucking sick logical deductions there bro!

you know as well as I that the (((MSM))) will be all over this shillary dying story in a matter of seconds if it gets amplified enough, so all i'm suggesting is to make it impossible for the DNC to be able to make any last minute changes to their strategy. Yes, they're fucked now but this is a time to make sure that they're absolutely fucked. No risks taken at all.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT

If she dies then a new candidate would be chosen anyway. You just seem to want to ignore Hillary's health just like the MSM has been. You're a retard if you think they don't already know.

FIRST DEAD WOMAN PRESIDENT!
like that Marilyn Manson song

Kill yourself.
Kill yourself.

The Clintons know too much and have too big a following. If the kikes spurn them, there’s a very real chance that that they’ll just go full 1488 and reveal all the secret information they’ve either stolen or been privy to over the decades, and they have the social standing to get people to believe them.

do you even reading context? i said to DELAY mentioning her health problems until the end of august.

see

what does that tell you about my post?

go back to school retard

Nice job ignoring the main point:

Not to mention that Billy boy was hanging out with MurdochMurdoch

Who? kaine the cuck? He's a bigger submissive pervert than even carter, he's one big cringe fest.

Good point, towards the end of WW2 Hitler was pumped full of drugs by Theodor Gilbert Morell to keep him going. Some say that Hitler became so addicted to profoundly mind altering drugs that his doctor/drug dealer controlled some of the Führers actions and decisions. Hillary certainly appears like she's under the influence of somethings

Here is a list of what Hitlers handler was pumping him full of:-

Methamphetamine (as Pervitin]] and Vitamultin)

Atropa belladonna (2–4 pills with every meal in Koster's Antigaspills,[13] compound containing strychnine, subject of investigation)

atropine (extract of seminal vesicles)

Brom-Nervacit (bromide, since August 1941 a spoonful almost every night)

bromides (to counteract stimulation from amphetamine and permit sleep)

caffeine

chamomile

cocaine and adrenaline (via eyedrops)

E. coli

enzymes

Eukodal or Eukodol (trade name for oxycodone)

Eupaverinum (papaverine, antispasmotic)

Glyconorm (metformin)

Mutaflor (pills prescribed to Hitler for flatulence in 1936, the first unorthodox drug treatment from Morell; bacteria extracted from human faeces, see: E. coli)

morphine

oxedrine tartrate

potassium bromide

prophenazone (a derivative of Phenazone)

proteins and lipids derived from animal tissues and fats

sodium barbitone

strychnine

sulfonamide

testosterone

vitamins

Doesn't matter really. The democrats would be in complete disarray if Killary bites the dust. Trump would win even harder against a new opponent.

praise kek

coughing fit
pants of shit

DIE HILLARY DIE

COUGHING FIT
PANTS WITH SHIT

Imagine him going up against Kaine though, that guy would start stuttering like the retard he is and wouldn't be able to control a debate one bit, would be hilarious. I mean look who Kaine is married to anyway, looks like a fat truck driver, probably smells like a man, imagine Kaine waking up to that beast every morning and it stinks like a dude, you just know that fat bitch smells like a man.

Love this meme. Make it so boys!

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Nice filename.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

MAXIMUM OVERKILL!!

MAXIMUM CHECKING

Look mate, she was an enemy back at the point, when she had full control of her faculties. Right now she's more like a literal puppet being controlled by kikes. Do you hate a gun too, if a nigger aims it at you? I hate the nigger.
She is now in the position of a potato, who should be lying in her deathbed, as opposed to being pranced around in a bag with diapers. It's a very bad look for society to treat a granny like this.

Maybe she was tromboning a turd and sat on the chair to hold it in.

I HATE HI-POINTS

People aren't guns. Stupid analogy.

Her punishment must be more severe. She should die in the medical wing of a high security prison.

Your "society" is weak and so are you. Traitors deserve no mercy.

bumping with OC

She'll push for a short debate and many breaks so she can covertly jab herself with an epipen of adrenaline.

Look at her fists if they're tightly clenched, and her eyes if she's they're dialated.

The drawback is that on pure adrenaline shots, your fight or flight is activated so Trump could potentially bait Hillary into taking a swing at him or run away crying.

Which would be beautiful.

PEE PEE POO POO SHE WONT MAKE IT TO THE LOO

Cant see any images on the site for more than an hour now for some reason… any help?

How is the stool hidden if it's running down her leg?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
PEE PEE POO POO
BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

I don't think she's actually sick at all.

kek

Oh yes this bit is great

Hillary == dangerous tool
gun == dangerous tool
Hillary == gun
Am I missing something? :^)

Kek pls, dont let her die or shit before the debates! During would be ideal.

I'll probably get banned for "derailing", but fuck, it was fuck making this and OverTrump.

[citation needed]

Bit unrelated but does anyone have that Robert Morrow tweet saying Hillary would fuck a dog if she thought it would get her votes?

(Checked)

Coughing fit, pants filled with shit. Kek wills it!

I read this while taking a shit, shit was literally half way out my ass when I burst into laughter and it hurt because the shit came out too fast.

It's a sign.

(checked)

Kek's presence is growing ever stronger, just today and yesterday dubs were going out left and right for a bright future. I'm fucking happy

THIRD TIME

COUGHING FITS! PANTS OF SHIT!!

Hitler was never on drugs, dumbass. His personal doctor's diaries reveal that he was running out of time due to failing physical health, however. He never used the shit you've written up.

he took cyanide once.

But it said he did on wikipedia. Next you'll be telling me some jew wrote it?

That's a definite maybe, lad.

Naah, man, it's all good. Also he had one ball, syphilis that he got from a jewish prostitute, a micro penis, an unfulfilled Oedipus complex, as a child he was jealous towards the cool jewish neighbor boy and the girl he had a crush on in school, also jewish, turned him down.

Citation: my local rabbi confirmed it and he edits wikipedia as well.

coughing fit
pants with shit
every time she tells her lies
shit runs down her inner thighs

HE ALSO HAD SEMEN INJECTIONS, GOYIM.

archive.is/vFt9M

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
PEE PEE POO POO

if you guys curse this hag into dropping a full log on live tv i may just join you

you need to increase the fiber in your diet user. Unlike hillary, she needs to only eat boiled eggs and steak, no veg, no fibre.

What are you, a shill gone rogue or something? Get the fuck outta here

Gotta love the Berenstain universe

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

PEE PEE POO POO
WON'T MAKE IT TO LOO

BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK, AND TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR, SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

HER BLACKEST SOUL
SO FULL OF MOLD
SHE'LL SEIZE AND ROLL
HER BLOOD RUNS COLD

HER PANTS WITH STAIN
AND ADDLED BRAIN
IN GREAT HUMILITY
SHE'LL FEEL TRUE PAIN

ON LIVE T.V.
JUST WAIT AND SEE
BY ALL THAT'S GOOD
SHE'LL CEASE TO BE

BY THE POWER OF KEK
AND THE MEMEFORCE TOO
WATCH OUT HILLARY
WE'RE COMING FOR YOU

KEK HAS SPOKEN

That's not the only place Hillary "Coughing fits" Clinton has hidden stool.

COUGHING FITS

PANTS OF SHIT

COUGHING FIT
P
A
N
T
S
O
F
S
H
I
T

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

We really need to make this a Moonman song

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
PEE PEE POO POO

Like she gave to her victims? No.

Let me get that for you, faggot.

ask and ye wont receive

Literally this.

Let's jew them into jewing hillary's health more.

HillarysStool is trending right now on twitter. No joke.

mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/HillarysHealth?src=hash

PEE PEE POO POO

PRAISE KEK!

I just thought of something.

Is it possible that, assuming continued erosion of her support from the forthcoming lawsuits and criminal trials regarding her behavior, Hillary would get so desperate as to come out as a dyke for the sympathy vote?

I'm surprised this hasn't happened already, it's far from a secret she hasn't touched Slick Willy in decades

with all do respect, shouldn't we be pushing for awareness regarding all the illegal & shady shit she did, instead of pics of her using a stool?

I don't mind pushing FUD against the cunt, but she's already playing the woman's card for sympathy votes. She's got the "poor me" shoe-in going on as it is.

I'm surprised twatter allows any trending that goes against her.

holy shit, I want to make online bets for this to happen.

That shit right there is funny

We can do both faggot, also the "poor me" card stops working if she's a shambling revenant that can barely stand up and just screams IM GONNA DIE SOON

wall just got a little lower

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
HIDDEN STOOL
OUT OF FUEL
REAPER NOW
CANKLES COW

fucking sad

vocaroo.com/i/s08RCcbHPHpO

true, im just worried about some kind of blowback, dont get mad at me nigger.

This would have to happen before November, and the media would have to actually cover it.

Would it be outrageous to think of her dying days before the election, but the media hides it completely just for her to win, then announce afterwards she died "suddenly" so her VP steps up?

Like, they can pick any point to say she died between the final count and her being sworn into office, they can say a "family emergency" made her absent from some events. I'm wondering how such fuckery would play out.

She lies
Has a coughing fit
and shit runs down her thigh!

She won't be able to hide that stool when Trump makes her shit her pants on the debate stage.

very good user

COUGHING FITS

PANTS OF SHIT

Still needs a backing track, I don't know any niggaboo hiphop shit to slap on this

Hillary's pretty redpilled, but it's not reflected in her policies. Those Patriots of Color who voted for her over Comrade Sanders are her loyal demographic servants.

wnd.com/2016/07/anti-semitism-charged-against-hillary-clinton/#1Drdw8U7lgtoRciV.99

archive.is/VutK6

She supported Barry Goldwater back in the day. What happened to her?

=MADMAN==

Why do I feel like this song relates to hillary?

and the chorus somehow relates to people connected to hillary dying in shady ways.

COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT

she was always power-hungry and barely competent, and her husband became a Democrati governor. It's not complicated.

also
COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

let the meme magic flow!

Oh come on. I hate hillary as much as the next guy but an old lady having a stool to sit on isnt news.

Bash her for getting pedophiles off on technicalities and intimidating rape victims. For working at Rose Law firm with John Pollard and Vince Forster.

Not for being old and needing a chair. We will all grow old some day.

you gotta do it like this

PRAISE KEK

This. Like most leftists, it's all about power and personal gain. They don't care or believe a lot of the shit they spew. They just hate the shit out of everyone even more.

Hooo damn.

there's a lot of magic in this thread.

what program do you use for moonman speech? None of the ones I've tried work except for a few lines.

Not bad kid, not bad.

You sell yourself short friend

It does give hillary another front to fight on for her PR.

That's a good idea.
LET'S ACCELERATE OUR MEMETIC ENERGIES TENFOLD.

old people who can't stand on their own shouldn't lead the most powerful country in the world. it isn't a good look. People don't want to elect an old dying person. Shillary and Trump both have lots of makeup on to not look 70.

DNC LEAKS, JUST LIKE HILLARY'S CHEEKS

Oh shit, I should've renamed this to "Bill Clinton watches his wife tour india".

That image of the skid mark is fake

Guess im checking my own shit now

Everyone always neglects showing the merchant lighting bolt that happened just to the right of that one.

fuck.
forgot to post when i quoted

second one is best

why does jew get to be lightning???

Combine the neon colors of the third with the general design of the second and it will be flawless.

Jew is not lightning. Lightning is telling us of jew.

Thanks user, that was a comfy little thread, glad someone saved the images. Only have the originals and my ultra shitty oc from the thread if anyone wants to make new ones.

they're not mine, i just have them saved for historical purposes.

yes it was, and thank you for posting the originals.
we were certainly spoken to on that day.

as it is written so shall it be

COUGHING FITS

PANTS OF SHIT

FLASHING LIGHTS

SEIZURES IN SIGHT

Coughing fit
Pant of shit

(Chinese proverb)

WHO THE FUCK IS BASED KEK?
I'm not a meme to keep at arms length
Adjacent to little leddit cucks makeshift
Sick security mechanism, check your digits
I am not a vision, check your digits
Just a simple shitpost delinquent
No it will not help you share your LinkdIn

[Kek] 2x
I alone mettle
I alone, pants full of mud
I alone, I condone rebel zone planting
I alone stand in a social coma
All up to your dome, follow I alone

he has spoken
and we shall feel

TRUMP ABOUT TO MAKE A SPEECH ON CNN

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

CONFIRMED MEDIA BUZZWORD. ANY USE OF IT HERE IS SHILLING. BE AWARE.

(checked)
good looking out user

Hitler dubs on Trump speech. A good omen.

what in the hell are you talking about user?

FUCK YEAH, KILL THE BLACKS.

CNN used “pivot” to refer to Trump’s statements earlier today (or whenever) seconds before Trump came on stage. There have already been shill threads that use the exact phrasing, so it’s obvious what they are.

IT’S INFINITY NEXT ALL OVER AGAIN. WE HAVE FUCKING POSTING ERRORS.

the talking heads on CNN kept using that word before he went on. in addition, some jew haired cuck tried to interupt the beginning of the strump speech feed by saying "trump, who was convicted of discriminating against blacks in housing, who hates muslims and beaners, who didn't bend the knee to the power"
and got cut off by the glorious words of trump.

also
those trump cheers in the beginning
HIGH ENERGY

COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT

Honestly the only reason she's using him is because he's just remotely more likeable than her. She's so shrill not even her own supporters want to hear her speak

(heil'd)

Pivot is the new dark.

dubspotting
also
TRUMP CALLS OUT CORRUPT MACHINE, STATES "THEY'RE ALL AGAINST ME" CROWD CHEERS.
"LAW ABIDING BLACK CITIZENS leal" "THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS USING YOU, THEY JUST ASSUME THEY'LL GET YOUR VOTE."
MADMAN SAYS HE'LL GIVE DINDUS JOBS IN RETURN FOR VOTE, LOCAL BLACK MAN CONSIDERS VENDING LICENSE

Niggers will get better wages only if the spics and other illegals are sent back.

He hasn’t said “all illegals will be deported” in a long time. I really need to hear him say that again.

HE’S ACTUALLY GETTING THEM TO CHANT AMERICA FIRST

THE GHOST OF LINDBERGH RIDES AGAIN

COUGHING FIT
HAS TO SIT
TRUMP WILL GIVE HER PANTS OF SHIT

NAFTA GONNA BE GONE.
NO TPP.

Did you guys see this video yet?

that was part of his speil as well, dems outsourcing to hindus and spics, says he'll fix that
dogwhisltes toRWDS

COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT

NO SPEAKING FEES THROUGH SPOUSES

Where is he where's the fucking traitor I swear on the emperor I will bash his fucking skull in!

==HAS TO SIT
COUGHING FITS
FLASHING LIGHTS MAKE
PANTS OF SHIT==

So we're they just hoping she would make it through the election? Maybe a year into the presidency?

Maybe they didn't forsee what ever it is that she has would enflame like this.

Do they go for the jugular and just off Trump, or do they fuck with the system to make him look bad during his first term. Then play the long game and wait until 2020?

I honestly feel bad for her, not like her sins can be forgiven, but come on. Either let her die, or have her drop out. It's like a wounded animal that a hunter stalks for hours rather than ending it.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN ENDS HIS SPEECH TO "you cant always get what you want"
MAGA

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

This is literally what they’re saying.

Hey newfags, listen up.
Redtext is supposed to be for titles. It only works for one line.

(==)text(==)
(==)text(==)
=
text
text

(==)text
text(==)
=
==text
text==

Normally I'd tell you people to fuck off, but if you're going to meme reality you have to do it right.

She almost tripped on stage.

咳フィット
パンツの糞

- honarubu samurai

咳フィット
パンツの糞

- honarabu samurai

I sexually identify as Donald Trump…

vocaroo.com/i/s0OObTg31w3N

Liberals praise weakness, deceit, illness and depravity as a virtue.

Also the "I do it for *cough* the people,

MEDIA LIBSHITS BITCH AND MOAN ABOUT HOW TRUMP PANDERED TO BLACKS BUT WASN'T IN THEIR AREA, CUT TO BREAK, IMMEDIATELY PANDER TO BLACKS ABOUT MHU BLACK MEDICAL STAFF, SHILLS FOR MICROSOFT, CUTS TO SECOND COMMERCIAL SHILLING CARS FOR BLACKS.

in other news scientists have finally figured out what the strange cluster of objects in retrograde orbit are past neptune, confirmed to be my sides

Holla Forums, a place where friends go to have fun.

The dubs are powerful

Poo Poo
Pee Pee

No election
For Hillary

The dubs are powerful

Poo Poo
Pee Pee

No election
For Hillary

Thats the power my friend
It flows as we post.

WHAT HAVE I DONE?
SUITPANTS OF SHIT
I CAN'T EVEN STAND
WITHOUT A COUGHING FIT

AND YOU COULD HELP ME UP
ONTO THE BIG STAGE
I WILL SLIP AND FALL
AND MESS MYSELF AGAIN

quick question for the anons, ABC/NBC/reuters/Bloomberg, these are all pozzed sources that are unreliable for information yes?

Assume everything is compromised. Read every source you can, including dissenters to what you believe, and build an accurate picture.

Hwo does he still have such nice hair?

Posting in a blessed thread. Hopefully Hillary shit herself and cries on stage.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

MY AUTISM KNOWS NO BOUNDS

FOLLOWING SET TO VID RELATED:

Coughing fits are back again
Pants of shit I try to hide
I brace the railing firm again
The dark brown seeps outside
I wonder if I should run off the stage
Coughing fit, pantsuit stained the color of my shame
A shit covered dame

Coughing fits, they haunt me
They keep me up late at night
Pantsuit stained irreparably
The media will blame the Right
Shitty pantsuits, shitty floors
Shitty Depends wearing through
Coughing fit wears me out
Will I even make November?

Here I stand and here I lie
And then shit streams down my thigh

COUGHING FIT, COUGHING FIT
WITH PANTS OF SHIT, PANTS OF SHIT
WITH PANTS OF SHIT, PANTS OF SHIT(x2)

Audience stares back at me
They stare me down tonight
I didn't know what to say
I thought about ending my life
I clenched my fist and clench my sides
And clenched my ass but it opened up anyway
And then the stench made me fall

I should have shut down everything
I should have shut down the feed
Too many people had seen it
Too much shit'd been freed
I've killed for less in so many places
So many staring, so many faces
So many shitty things
They'll regret ever living

I would kill them all for this
That's always worked before this

WITH PANTS OF SHIT, PANTS OF SHIT; COUGHING FIT, COUGHING FIT
WITH PANTS OF SHIT, PANTS OF SHIT; COUGHING FIT, COUGHING FIT
AND PANTS FILLED WITH SHIT, FILLED WITH SHIT

Won't some kind user make this dream a reality?

PANTS OF SHIT

COUGHING FITS
PAMTS OF SHIT
I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN
THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN

noice

You're doing kek's work, user.

Can't pillory the Hillary

Holy shit meme this

SUPER TOP KEK
dammit now this is stuck in my head

Hot damn! Should make more of these.

-Ay yo Adolf I got some sick-ass anal bacteria I've been cultivating in my lab lately, wanna try?
-Sure thing doc!

:^)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ha, nice.

I am willing to bet a few grand she's had a stroke or some other brain injury.
She looks like a zombie.

Her stool won't be hidden for long :^)

Hahaha, never change, Holla Forums.

AND LET THE MEMES FLOW.

Send this to a vocalist Holla Forumslak immediately.

FUND IT.

KICKSTART IT

PATREON IT

TELL ME WHERE TO SEND MY MONEY

PRAISE KEK

10/10 you autistic bastard.

Coughing fit
Pants of shit
Tim Kaine
In brown rain

SHE MADE HER CHOICE!!!

Coughing Fits

Pants of Shit

Im practicing it, maybe i can record it. Just need a bit more whisky.

To sound more like Hillary? If not joking, stop being a degenerate.

Im not familiar with this song, but its within my range so maybe i can sing it. Lets see, practicing it now then ill record it if its satisfactory

my voice kind of sounds like moby I guess, lets see

I think im getting it down.

Here's to you, and to

COUGHING FITS
PANTS WITH SHIT

Okay guys I got the song down. Im going to make a nice backing track now in garage band then record it.

Honestly give me like a few hours though because I want to make it high quality so it can be put in videos and stuff

take your time, son.

This is turning out way better than I thought it would… im getting goosebumps singing it :D

Just need some good production value and we got meme magic

nice jerb!
you only had one and

although….human body has some weirdness where it technically 'lives' after 'death'
Be wary of dems suddenly going pro-life to elect Hilli Schiavo.

new slogan get

If anything $hillary deserves it worse. She's a psycho raving mad sadist but too pussy to get her own hands dirty, instead content to play "The Godmother" (especially in regards to south american drug-running)
Those types break really fast when you give them back the same. And then you should keep going.
In a twisted way the ones like her hitman taking out possible sources by raping them and setting them on fire are slightly more respectable/deserving of a quick end.
Instead of 100% pussy it's maybe like 60/40 pussy/stone cold hardass.

nah, they let him have his little upstart revolution
Kaine is being set up to take over during next year as a reward for being a good little goy.
Probably due to her health, he's lucky he didn't get the same 'reward' all her other assistants got. Slippery bullet-shaped soap.

new >>>/n/ slogan get

Kek willing that will make a great backing track for the .webm of the upcoming prophesy.

FLOOR SLICK WITH POO
NO LOO HERE FOR YOU

The sympathy should be for Bill, fgt.
From US President to glorified bagman. All he does is run around picking up her money for her foundation.
If you read the old 90s and early 2000s books by their interns, he's the human one. Like where he drops a meeting with some chink dignitaries (who may or may not be the ones later involved in "Chinagate" idk they weren't named) to pick Chelsea up from school when she was sick. He either blew off his first big payday or an essential trade talk to do it.
Hillary was called first. Twice.
Staffers never got an answer where she was, but she was in no way that important at the time.
(also notable that it's always Bill and Chelsea standing next to each other during photo ops and such, same way as Trump stands with Melania and Cruz stands with anyone not his wife)
Bitch is one cooooold-arsed T-bone
If ye must just sympathise with a broad what are you, christian? how bout some sympathy for all her victims?
morningledger.com/bill-clinton-sex-scandal-list-of-women-bill-allegedly-sexually-assaulted/1374971/ breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/31/rap-sheet-the-women-who-claim-to-be-victims-of-bill-and-hillary-clinton/
democracynow.org/2016/3/11/before_her_assassination_berta_caceres_singled
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3243654/Teenager-reveals-terror-living-dangerous-city-world-s-normal-corpses-streets.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3272079/The-dangerous-place-woman-hell-Honduras.html
(sure, in those first ones Bill did the deed but check out how she kept them shut up about it. As a lawyer, she should've known better, or at least picked a better sham husband.)
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264218-trump-campaign-hillary-bullied-women-to-hide-bills-sexist wnd.com/2016/01/death-list-and-irs-ravaged-women-of-clinton/ breitbart.com/radio/2016/06/08/dolly-kyle-hillary-clinton-terrorist-uses-lies-threats-intimidation-violence-achieve-political-ends/

Since she's making such a big deal out of being the first FEMINIST president as well, why not…
AFFLUENZA-CHAN!!!!
Shit, forgot you can't pic+embed

das amazin'
kappe'd

Lol

Doesn't she look Tired?

(CHECKED! WITNESSED!)

COUGHING FIT
O
U
G
H
I
N
G

F
I
T

PANTS OF SHIT
A
N
T
S

O
F

S
H
I
T

Haha this kid would give a starving jeffrey dahmer a hand sandwich!

I'd see a doctor, hillary.

(Heil'd)

You know this from experience, user?

(Checked!)

Sounds great Satan!

kek blesses his scribes

She has to stay alive until the first debate. She can die after that it's alright.

(Checked)

Naw man, you want that bitch begging for death after Trump slaps her shit around a few times.

Just imagine: she has a coughing fit and she shits her pants but it's not visible thanks to her diaper but Trump makes a funny ew what's that smell face and he won't even have to comment, it'll be all over the news TRUMP ACCUSES CLINTON OF SHITTING HER PANTS!

>If you read the old 90s and early 2000s books by their interns, he's the human one.

Except he's a serial rapist. A detail.

Anybody here has the link to the official Getty website for that photo? I just want to make sure I can point to the original source if someone says it's a Photoshop job.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
BOWS TO JEWS
GIVE THAT KIKE THE SCREWS

it's a shoop you dumb cunt
gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/president-bill-clinton-and-his-wife-hillary-rodham-clinton-news-photo/51976912

alright, it is a Photoshop job:

gettyimages.ca/search/2/image?phrase=luke frazza clinton plane&license=rf

there's no brown stain on the originals

Thank you, kind user. This will be a weapons-grade meme.

THANK YOU BASED user!

WE LOVE YOU BASED user!

GOOD LUCK BASED user!

dangerandplay.com/2016/08/16/hillarysstools-once-you-notice-it-baader-meinhof-phenomenon/

Have you ever noticed that once you notice something, you can’t stop noticing it? That’s called the Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon and now you’ll never stop noticing that sick Hillary Clinton always has a stool to rest on nearby (#HillarysStools).

So ive recorded about 75% of this now, but ive got to meet some friends real quick. Ill finish it after I meet them.

The song is AWESOME by the way. You guys are goign to love it.

pee pee isn't enough, we need poo poo too

A Foley catheter (named for its designer, Frederic Foley) is a flexible tube passed through the urethra and into the bladder to drain urine. It is the most common type of indwelling urinary catheter.

Hillary Clinton wears a catheter?

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-wears-a-catheter/

Basically im recreating the song from scratch. Recording bass, guitar, vocals, keys, drums, etc etc.

this new? I haven't seen it before. Imma spread it on cuck chan.

welcome, newfriend

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

this is not a defibrilator hidden in her pantsuit

COUGHING FIT MUSIC FINISHED

Just need to figure out how to convert the song into webm for posting on Holla Forums

Then what is it? Too far back to be a piece.

her wrists would shatter

someone with a jewtube account should just send this to Morrycow

It's a shoop but it's still plausible, which is what matters.

Every single fucking time I save this it gets corrupted. It's fucking annoying.

AUTISM ENGAGED
==FULL SPEED AHEAD=

Nice

Audiotrack on soundcloud and fast. I wanna make the video

THESE LEVELS OF AUTISM SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE

Amazing work, user. I think I was almost crying from laughter when it got to the chorus

10/10

can i get an opus file?

Awesome haha

WITNESSED

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

Really great user! I have one criticism though:

You didn't do the first rule of catchy songwriting - it has to snag you in the first 20 seconds or so. Your intro is way too long, maybe your vocals can come in 6 or 8 measures in instead of 12.

=Coughing Fits=
=Pants of shit=

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

Coughing Fits
Pants of SHIT
Lying bitch
Squirts some shit
Cough from ill
Soros shill

the amount of autism in some of you anons amazes me.

big league work user.

The worst part is this abomination is Virginia's Secretary of Education, those poor children.

Constructive Turbo Autism is best autism.

Weaponized autism is best autism.

coughing fits, pants of shit

hILLary for hospice.

Meme it into being.

Gotta alter it bro. Tried posting on various FB pages and FB bans it because it sounds like another "Copyrighted" tune.

(Checked)

Ramp up the memes, kameraden!

Let's make this shit happen!

Good work goys. The autism is strong with you.

Some burger Holla Forumsaks should make some coughing fit/pants of shit signs and go to the next live hillary event (if she even has them).
get a hillary sign and put them over top of it to hide the sign until its too late. For bonus points put MDE world peace on one and claim 2000USD

SING ALONG, Holla Forums!

Chocolate Stain
Her body shudders with a coughing fit
Chocolate Stain
Before long her undies fill with shit

Chocolate Stain
Her pink pantsuit turns a shade of brown
Chocolate Stain
She falls and convulses on the ground

Chocolate Stain
Shitposters meming her demise
Chocolate Stain
Her grand mal before the Nations eyes

Chocolate Stain
Merchants break into full panic mode
Chocolate Stain
As they witness Hillary implode

Chocolate Stain
Depends strain and cannot hold it in
Chocolate Stain
On the floor she suffers for her sins

Chocolate Stain
Whore of Babylon will die today
Chocolate Stain
Satan laughing, he takes her away

(Chorus)
Chocolate Stain
Diarrhea crashing down her thighs
Chocolate Stain
A shitstorm that she cannot disguise
[Repeat]

Chocolate Stain
The debate will go down in history
Chocolate Stain
They televised her dying misery

Chocolate Stain
Globalism has now met its match
Chocolate Stain
Memes destroy the demon with a snatch

Chocolate Stain
The Donald, he smiles and he laughs
Chocolate Stain
The Emperor will ascend unmatched

Chocolate Stain
Try to delay the inevitable
Chocolate Stain
To control her shit she is unable

Chocolate Stain
Moderators cry out, horrified
Chocolate Stain
Watching the old witch shit and die

Chocolate Stain
Poo poo pee pee right before your eyes
Chocolate Stain
Yet another meme comes to life

(Chorus)
Chocolate Stain
Chocolate Stain
[Repeat]

Chocolate Stain
FBI agents shout and cry
Chocolate Stain
Dying woman they could not indite

Chocolate Stain
Thousands she killed now have their revenge
Chocolate Stain
Hillary meets a very shitty end

Chocolate Stain
Her first and last presidential debate
Chocolate Stain
Trump's flawless banter seals her fate

Chocolate Stain
Carpet licking diesase takes it's toll
Chocolate Stain
What she gets for tonguing Huma's hole

Chocolate Stain
So much for thoughts of female presidents
Chocolate Stain
A strong white male takes up residence

Chocolate Stain
An era ends yet a new one dawns
Chocolate Stain
The Clinton Dynasty is finally gone

(Chorus)
Chocolate Stain
Chocolate Stain
[Repeat]

It brings great warmth to my heart to see us all joined together under the glory of Kek.

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

Well done user.

TOP KEK
You are a real hero user.

Too bad Cancer chan can't get sound webms. The world needs to see this.

Beautiful work you lovable bastard

I see your loli and raise you one teen shillary

I A T A
A P P R E C I A T E
T H E
A U T I S M

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

Is this still happening, user? Or is anyone else working on a video?

Who/what is that?

The signs were all there

Sorry I fell asleep. Here it is:
soundcloud.com/user-570454876/coughing-fit

Ill record this one next.

Holla Forums you have made me tear up today. I applaud you

Aesop Rock and Alestorm's best song in the same thread, my god I love this place.

I haven't listened to them since 2008 either lol

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

Thanks

DEAD WOMAN WALKING

The so called originals are the ones with the stain pooped out.

Im recording chocolate stain now

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

wew this was hard to record damn tay zonday is a beast

im sweating buckets here, jesus christ

CHOCOLATE STAIN
AUTISM FULL SPEED AHEAD

soundcloud.com/user-570454876/chocolate-stain
SOUND CLOUD

Good work, user

DIFFERENT LEGS ON THE PICTURES YOU DUMB CUNT

disregard this, different days

Different days

Its probably just a corset, user. Many old people wear one.

bump

Nice. For some reason the shape also reminds me of cankles, which is good in this context.