Literal faggotry

well, i guess i can only embrace it at this point

Other urls found in this thread:

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/6651-the-institute-for-advanced-homophobia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill yourself faggot

Just because you are gay, doesn't mean you have to be a faggot.

Yeah I have no intentions of being the latter, I find those people to be incredibly repulsive. I don't believe in the meme that your identity is based solely on your sexual orientation either.

Honestly it's unfortunate that the (((lgbtqxyzbbq))) encourages and normalizes an overtly degenerate lifestyle for homosexuals, who without the burden of child-rearing- have the capacity for great individual skillfulness- and can dedicate their lives to higher causes with the extra time they will have- and without the risks of endangering a family in the process.

But instead they spend all of their extra time engaging in promiscuous sex with countless men until they are riddled with AIDS and all kinds of other shit.

DAILY GAYLY REMINDER

It's natural to like boypussy

left half is a myth, these don't exist outside of tv and movies.

this is a sad thing.

Not all victims of male-to-male molestation become homosexuals though.

except nearly all of them are. which is gay.

sounds like you're pulling this out of your ass fam, which is gay in itself.
Just for example off the top of my head, the lead singer for linkin park was molested as a child and he's not only straight, but also married with 6 children.

i wont contend the fact that most gay molesters are usually victims of child molestation themselves though

MGTOW faggots got it wrong. Women WORKING WITH THE JEWS!

yah. everyone knows that. over half of child molesters prey on male children, yet gays only take up how much of the population?
you also fail to realize the fetishes fags have. how the fuck do you think it's okay to commonly refer yourself as a "boy" and other innocent connotations? Freud would have a field day that fucking jew .

that doesn't matter, you were responding to my post about molestation remember?

And there aren't any degenerate straight fetishists?
I'm guessing your point is supposed to be how relative to their own group sizes, gays tend to be more into fetishes. I don't immediately discount that possibility since gays tend to have all kinds of other psychological problems, but there isn't any concrete evidence to support that claim.
Have you not seen all of the monstergirl/mother-son incest threads over the years you faggot?
Yeah I'm sure he would in this age of single-mother parenting and absent/beta cuck fathers.

oh yeah, well what's
>>>/logcabin/ then?

All gays are faggots. That doesn't mean you have to be an intolerable dildo-sucking poz fairy. Unfortunately, it seems like most homosexuals are.

This thread is a must-read:
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/6651-the-institute-for-advanced-homophobia/

How many male friends do you have that you think about?

I for one don't have the patience to sift through walls of dry text just to gleam this kind of insight.
Kudos to the user who compiled this~

Fuck off fag