(((Prager))) uploaded a video

(((Prager))) uploaded a video.

fuck off, Schlomo

sage denied :^)

I don't understand why they just don't spend a shitload of money on auto-docs
the shitty jew human doctors and eat a dick

why don't you start an auto-doc company and outcompete the current medical companies then?

What's wrong with WordPad, then?

I am stupid and poor, but for as much money as they spend on healthcare, and how much people complain about it, you'd think someone would just work to make medical care cheaper.

I think you posted in the wrong thread

Companies compete, this causes prices to go down. This counts for all products, from phones to cars and computers. But medical care is different since the gov taxes the shit out of insurerance companies

I ripped part my mother's bf finger off one time, and they went to the hospital to get it put back on, that would have cost 20k, so they just closed it, made sure it wasn't going to get infected. Only costed 4,000, and they paid for this out of pocket, no insurance companies at all

lmao how did you do that you fucking retard

they told me
point is that is the hospitals setting this prices, not the insurance companies

theses prices*

Yeah, hospitals do set the price. Just as much as a shoe store sets the price for a pair of shoes, or how mcdonalds sets the price for a hamburger. I don't see what you're arguing for here.

I can't only think of two reasons why the prices would be so high. One: hospitals are just greedy, 2: they pay their staff highly, especially doctors.
so why don't we just replace the staff with specialized machines. Yes the investment would be high, but health care would be far more affordable and better in the run, and the government could fuck off

pro tip: all companies are greedy

I already knew that, but if competition make companies unable to indulge in their greed, then the only reason left is that the doctors are paid so much, so that the companies have to raise their prices to make a profit.

I think you're wrong on that note.Don't agree with prager on the Israel stuff, but on economics they are 100% right.

Forgot to add video

I didn't say capitalism doesn't work, just that "company x is greedy" is not a valid explanation for why something is expensive

I see, the video does provide nice argument material

if it's anything like the other Prager stuff I've seen, it probably doesn't go much deeper than the surface

we aren't talking about entrepreneurs, we're talking about corporations

What do you mean with that? Can you give an example?

can't remember which ones I'm thinking of, but I feel like they're very basic

Then let's explore. Look at this one. Is this basic to you? Does this only scratch the surface?

yes

How so? Can you explain?

it's all stuff that seems incredibly obvious to me. although maybe I'm just one of the great thinkers of our time.

Things that seem obvious to you don't seem as obvious to other people. That's what those videos are for, to expose people to the truth.

ok, but I don't care about other people

It's just goverment getting in the way. Be that with taxes or regulations. If the taxes are high, the product the hospital supplies will also go up in price. All the regulation on the hospitals cause the same thing. Same thing as stated in the OP video.

so you believe there is a free market
despite unreasonable taxes on small and medium (regional) sized businesses that can be completely ignored or circumvented by moving "official HQ" or working through shell companies for an international corporation?

you believe telecom is based on 2-4 major players because they outcompete the smaller ones? do you realize how much cities and states control who gets to begin making infrastructure and how this creates an unfree market and something very unlike "competition" you so cherish?