Farting is the next big feminist movement

How until SJWs starting shitting in the streets because toilets and good personal hygiene is white prvillage?
m.theweek.com/articles/485656/tina-feys-fartjoke-feminism

Don't given them ideas, sounds like something they would do tbh.

I think trannies are already shitting in the open to protest the bathroom situation.

But girls are terrible at farting. I've never met a girl IRL that was capable of really letting one rip.

So women can't even do that right.

They aren't already?

That's common among the mentally ill

Slide thread. Sage.

This.
Remember freebleeding?

So? This is before SJWs took social media. Even back than feminists were praising farting.

sure do

This is what we're dealing with in 2016

How this fuck is any of this supposed to give women better lives? It's stupid as fuck.

Why stop it? Democrats are already driving away normies by endorsing black lives matter. Imagine what will happen when feminists and democrats start praising street shitting. Normies will be pushed away from liberalism even more so.

I'm surprised they're not doing this already. Tampons and toilets are white, and everything white is considered "bad" I guess.

The more these idiots do stupid shit like fart enabling the less normies are going to take them serious.

It's an intentional deconstruction of all that is good and wholesome.

This!
Let's fucking do it Holla Forums

You should meet my girlfriend.

Good point.
LET THE STREET SHITTING BEGIN!

I'm gonna marry her.

#toiletsarewhiteprivileged #BLM

Holla Forums You know what to do.

sigh… Holla Forums was right again.

Tell us your story m8.

get them to start shitting their pants

We're both mathematics students at a university, she likes vidya and hates feminists we bonded over insulting the liberal cucks in lectures.
She thinks for herself but knows that I take charge in the bedroom and planning what we're going to do together (I'm obviously willing to compromise cause I want her to have fun too.)
This is why i'd say don't listen to defeatists on Holla Forums when it comes to women there are perfectly acceptable women out there who still love being treated as a woman but still act modern enough to have their own interests and ideals.
I would marry her though she's wife material.

Holy shit we have got to get on this right now, this has so much meme potential.

Just imagine if we are able to convince them that they should call farting gassing yourself or gassing the room.

That's what you get for taking women seriously. All of you white knights out there share in the blame.

What's would be a liberal buzzword be for farting?

amazing

Probably something like "air correction"

Just further proving that women arent funny

Didn't they already shit in the streets before?

First, we convinced the Jews to literally brand themselves with the parenthesess.
Now the femists literally gas themselves.
Kek truly is a great deity.

h-hot

Take a hike, kike.

But it is

Still have nightmares about this one

Great!
They'll just disgust betas so much that even THEY won't date them anymore.

This is repulsive.

That's what makes there farts hot

Not only can't I remember, I know there isn't even one single example ever of this in my life to begin with. On the flip side, when Trump makes America great again and it does happen, it will probably be a great shock that ignites burning desires I didn't know were possible.

I too have never met a woman that sought to be feminine. They always want to be "powerful" and "independent".

I don't fart in public because it's revolting to those around me. I do it out of respect for the people I am around. It is called being civilized and having proper etiquette.

Fucking attention whores.

#ButtWipesMatter

Little do they know I have a severe fart fetish, so the only thing they're empowering is my dick.

You've never met a Scottish woman.

ITS THE CURRENT YEAR GOOOOOOOOY!!!1!1!1!!!

Just fuck my syrup up.

2D ≠ 3D

Stop being beta and giving women attention. They are fucking children. The only thing people should be discussing is giving women a serious spanking every time they aft like fucking children in a tantrum

Get real nigger. Fetish/R-18 "MMD" videos are unadulterated trash made by complete faggots for other complete faggots such as yourself.

They’re going to use Hillary shitting herself on stage as the catalyst for this movement.

“What’s wrong with shitting yourself?” they’ll say. You’re sexist if you don’t want your women shitting in public!

Well guess I'll be staying away from women from now on!

Hillary tried it and shit herself.

They already do shit in the street.

lol Hillary.

But also that protester, I will not link the youtube video.

is that oc? it was funny and made me nearly do a hillary aka shart

Aren't MMDs as a whole, technically a fetish?

indeed, it is

yes, it's my gift to the world

Since when do they care about giving women better lives? Feminism is 100% attention whoring.

You were a fortunate man, to never have had sisters.

Look, guys, I'm definitely NOT a filthy degenerate.. my boner is!

Tina fey strip and farted during David letterman. Even leftist David letterman was disturb by her behavior.

Because CISbusters isn't enough for women

Well, they did it with burping so who knows.

This is truly a great year

Can someone post that one video of that teen southern girl who lets out a raunchy fart in front of her fat little brother?
Gets me hard every time.

Women didn't even like Cisbusters. It was a failure on all counts.

Yeah I remember this. Very cringy.

That's too accurate

They literally believe men praise each other for farting.

They think they're breaking some ceiling and accomplishing something. This is an achievement to them.

RAISE THE BAR

The main question I always wondered is if there would be a way to radicalize feminists against the Jews. Like try to convince them the "patriarchy" that they're fighting is really the Zionist Patriarchy.

They are just emulating their leader who probably farts all the time trying to keep her bowels in.

These feminists just refuse to grasp the concept that men are attracted to different things than they are. Acting like a man only attracts faggots. Any guy it does land is a desperate and almost certainly unattractive excuse for a man.

These dumb fucks, they think that seeking money, power, and fame will do anything. They just can't comprehend that men don't give a shit about any of that, only whether you're fertile, and secondarily, if you'd be a good mother.

Let these nasty cunts fart in public. Let them further alienate themselves as their delusional worldview takes them further from reality.

I was visiting a college once, in Maine. I got lost in a building and came across what was supposed to be an art gallery. Instead, it was filled with bloody tampons and pads tied to strings hanging from the ceiling in rows, and various paintings of vaginas with what I assume was period blood. These people are a lost cause, let em rot. Soon they'll be proudly waving about their diapers full of shit.

My fucking sides are gone.

DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE

Waiting for the fire challenge to be called empowering

When I was a bluepilled faggot, I went to watch Sarah Silverman's stand-up.

There was one bit about how she would always at bars/the clurb if she was hit on she'd talk about how she had a really toxic shit earlier and since they ran out of toilet paper, she'd clean it with her panties. Then if the guy still wanted to fuck her then "he really liked her".

The audience of kikes and other liberals howled in laughter.

I became a little more redpilled that day.

Just like a infant, they are behaving in the same manner when their diaper needs to be changed, undressed, and otherwise pampered. They will roll in filth like a newborn, because they don't know anything else besides complaining for attention.

This continues, because taught chivalry has been pushed too far, and boys have been brainwashed to bend over backwards for any lady in distress. Tell these women to woman up, be a suitable and fair (in all meanings of the word) companion, support themselves honestly, – or sell their dignity as sugar babies and prostitutes.

We need women and men to look down and shame these women. Beat them. Arrest them. Spit on them. They may be a symptom of a disease, but they have became a disease of its own, tainting the great society.

On the plus side, farts make twerking seem more ridiculous and might help deaden that particular strain of poz among young white girls.

I thought farts were bad

Simply an attempt to sensationalize infantile humor by extreme over animation acts as if being asshole fucked while delivering lines. They started this on children shows. Most are complacent beveling it takes selective talent, and that's that.

check your privilege and get-r-done. i'm so sorry

I know that feel

I really should introduce you to my wife. The fact that you actually believe this says you don't interact with a lot women on a regular basis.

post yfw

Every.

Fucking.

Time.

America has enough Mexicans to be India 2.0

That is totally false. There was a lady that rip and it sound a bang. Anyway go out and conquer a redpilled's heart and make her your bitch.

Dude, my wife sounds like Gene Belcher's keyboard when she's asleep.

You go gurl.

We need to get on this.

I personally refuse to fart in public and I hate all faggots that do