Why are Jews so twisted?

So when do we start the gas?

Seriously. Why are they so fucking tapped in the head?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fbbIR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sage

kek

What's wrong schlomo?

Too politically correct?

Read Curse of Canaan or fuck off.
We're not spoonfeeding you.

Then why sage this and allow the other shit threads to exist?

Because they're ayy lmaos.

More like parasites.

Kek be with you.

Are you trying to be ironic?

Are you trying to be subversive?

(((Sage)))

Wtf I love Jews!

No.

When memes.

Because a parasite really will be. Pick any parasite in nature and try to imagine what it's personality would be like if it were sentient. It's exactly like a Jew, right?

your thread is pure shitpost, lurk more newfag.

Squeak squeak.

archive.is/fbbIR

Seriously, why are you such subversive cunts?

What chemically makes you different from ALL other people?

Is it the aftereffects of zyklon B?

Why do you continue to shit up this board?

I'm shitting up the board?

Mate, you've got the politically correct opinion here.

You're shitting up the board.

And I just want to remind people about the scab nibbling psychopaths that are the followers of zion.

It's in their nature, they are genetically engineered servants for the parasitical forces who control this planet to act as their agents.

Then why the sage?

Got a reptile fetish?

Only a spider would write that.

What are you sliding Holla Forums ?

Also, nice pic you found on imagesearch.

No that's an insult to reptiles and spiders.

What we're seeing here are stinkbugs.

actually it was know your meme I think, I dunno it was years ago.

>nice sage for a politically incorrect thread.

You guys don't get it. You CANNOT sage these threads because they're your single point of jewish weakness on this board.

They are ALWAYS relevant.

And like all stinkbugs:

Gonna get worse. It'll be two more decades of non-stop race agitation and White-bashing and brainwashing kids with schools and the media; and when we reach minority status, they're going to unmask completely and whip brown people into a bloodthirsty frenzy to murder us all, just like they did in Russia.

Inbreeding, and being a tribe like the gypsies as in they never made anything on their own, just lived on other people in thousands of years, but due to their way of life and how their highly delusional view on themselves and others, caused hatred amongst the host people.

So they have paranoia aswell. That's why, calling them a jew, really fucking works if you want to completely kill their argumentation in a debate or whatever. Once they are found out, they are notorious for just going off the rails, like a plane crash they just completely shuts down and spergs out.

And their whole cult of the Holocaust-thing, has really fucked up the now living generations of jews. They seriously believe it.

read the protocols and lurk more

/thread