Converting to Judaism

Converting to Judaism

Seeing as how the Western world is under their complete control and the highest positions of power are usually filled to the brim with them, I see this as a no brainier. Having a Jewish father I always laughed at the prospect of converting one day due to being raised a Christian; my mother’s insistence. Now as I see it, rather then being a hindrance, it’ll be an advantage.

So fellow jews of Holla Forums, what does it take for me to convert fully into Judaism? Which sect would accept me? Baring in mind I never went to Temple and my dad kept his religious observances to himself so besides the little Yiddish that I know from him, I am for all intends and purposes a non-jew.

Also, would it be possible to score Israeli citizenship? With the world going to shit and all, a nation such as Israel, with it’s high walls doesn’t sound so bad.

I know this is the worst place in the world to ask this question but am drunk and I figure no better place to ask then Holla Forums, after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/sexcharacter00wein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Convert to Christianity instead. Go with God, instead of Satan.

M8, you're drunk. Get some sleep. When you sober up you will find that this is actually a bad idea.

Christianity and Islam both accept converts because they both proselytize. Judaism doesn't; you pretty much have to be born into it because Judaism has a necessary racial element that isn't present in other faiths.

Degenerate.

Read archive.org/details/sexcharacter00wein and then an hero like he did.

But he already wants to convert to Judaism

Satan worshiper confirmed.

Why would any white man in his right mind want to worship some Levantine goat-fuckers' tribal god (or any gods, for that matter)?

You belong to your father the devil…
Do I need to say more?

Get away from me.

These threads used to come up all the time on cuck/pol/ and were basically a breeding ground for jew apologists.
I can't remember the exact OP that was posted back then but this one looks really artificial so I'm going to go out on a limb and say there's a rather large nose behind this post.

Reddit plz.

sage

Since you are an ethnic Jew, therefore genetically a non-white dune coon and enemy of the white race, it doesn't really matter what religion you have. You will be killed on the day of the rope regardless.

Kill yourself

nigger you've been jewed
jesus is a lying kike
not
jesus is a filthy lying jew
judaism or christianity it doesn't matter - you're still in bed with the semites
retarded cunt

this shill every day of the week

Here's your shekel.

You made a thread yesterday and told us to convert to Islam.

NO

If you can put up with them, it's the best plan.
Good luck.

But Jesus was a kike…

Anyway, it doesn't work like that OP, you're only a jew in the eyes of other jews if you are one by blood, the whole religion is based on them thinking they are the chosen people thus it is based on race. You can't really convert to judaism, you can start practicing the religion but you can never truly become a jew.
And even if it would be possible, anyone who would even think about doing such a thing is retarded, if you have any self-respect then you'd rather die than become a kike.

Now this is shitposting.

if you have even 1 Jewish grandfather you can get automatic Israeli citizenship. no need to convert

Well, i think the time to convert to judaism was 30 years ago, i may be wrong though.
Israel is a shitty place, the secular jews call orthodox parasites, the orthodox call seculars bad jews, there are 100s dynasties competing with each other and if it wasnt for the goyim they would have teared each other appart already.
There is rising anti-semitism in the rest of the world and the lower caste jews are usually the ones who suffer it, you dont sound like the son of a rabbi so…

In the middle ages when Jews ran slave trade across Europe they used to convert slaves to Judaism, maybe you're a descendant of such slaves.

Sorry, I don't believe raping children is the way to solve anything.

Nigger kikes invented that spiel to begin with. You think they don't see right through it?

The only thing you can do is to pretend that you were a kike all along. And preferably only in subtle ways, not this tryhard shit with big participation in religious rituals and shit.

No, user. You are the kikes.

If Israel invades its neighbors and achieves the great Israel plan, I am moving there.

The big secret is that jews do not exist. Its actually a racially tiered society, with white europeans as the Israeli master race pretending to be jews, ruling over the shit skins.

The Ashkenazi Jews are not jews at all. They are just white europeans that rule over the religious jews.