Imam murder suspect arrested, totally white

THEY CAUGHT THAT EVIL WHITE MAN=

When can we expect not only mainstream media coverage of police arresting a suspect in the murder of the Imam and his assistant? I mean this should be huge given how much coverage it got, and how much blame went to white Trump supporters.

We should expect 24 hour coverage on CNN, MSNBC, and FOX?

I mean, why would they refuse to talk about this case now?

nytimes.com/2016/08/16/nyregion/oscar-morel-queens-imam-shootings.html

archive.is/7tqnb

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/964602/d16e1625ae/
careers.newschool.edu/postings/search?query=&query_posted_at=&query_job_detail_lookup_job_type_id=10&query_posting_detail_lookup_hire_type_id=Any&query_job_detail_lookup_work_location_id=Any&commit=Search
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a french sounding name, I wonder if he has connections with the muslims who currently have free reign in France.

FUCKING WHITE CHRISTIAN MALES AT IT AGAIN

Either that or an Hispanic convert that got pissed at the Imam. I would put odds on it being one of the few anti-sharia imams out there. Either that or other issues.

Still it pisses me off that majority of media coverage doesn't have a picture of him.

Coulter's law strikes again. It just never ends.

What does his shirt say? "The new School"?

i want a muslim slice of life anime.

Yes. This isn't a white Christian Trump supporter. This an Hispanic gay man. 80% certain this was revenge. Likely this Imam was a "kill the gays" preacher, and this faggot finally had enough.

Media is going to memory hole this, because some Parsons fashion fag took out a Slime.

TOP KEK

Same old kiked media tatics, do they really expect people not to smarten up and how they operate?

My rule of thumb is, always assume not white until they prove white involved.

So now that Brownie's been caught I assume they'll memoryhole this?

Yep, and you will never hear about from the media again.

CNN, as of Tuesday morning is mildly reporting that a "Brooklyn Man" has been caught. They aren't displaying any of the pictures they have available of the man, but are displaying a sketch pictured here. I'm not sure why they felt the need to crop the hair and beard off on the sketch, but I'm sure the motivation was innocent.

I'm getting tired of these endless rounds of pure coincidence.

Fucking spoiler that shit, OP. That guy is so white that I nearly was blinded looking at him.

exhentai.org/g/964602/d16e1625ae/ How about muslim hentai?
inb4 sadpanda, im too tired to post so someone else can if they want

Sir please look here.

*flashes*

There was never anyone who said the culprit was white. Understand?

Just a (((coincidence))). Probably didn't have access to the Internet. I mean why would the media purposely distort the facts?

TRUMP IS TOTALLY EBBIL AND RESPONSIBLE FOR MUSLIMS KILLING OTHER MUSLIMS GUYS

reminds me of this scene starts at 1:22

U mean the imam got himself a new bachi bazi toy and poor old Oscar is officially old.

So white. This is obviously Trump's fault.

He looks hwhite to me

Go home Japanese man.

Wonder which position was his?
careers.newschool.edu/postings/search?query=&query_posted_at=&query_job_detail_lookup_job_type_id=10&query_posting_detail_lookup_hire_type_id=Any&query_job_detail_lookup_work_location_id=Any&commit=Search

Haven't been hearing much about this. Now I know why.

IT'S NEVER A WHITE GUY
IT'S ALWAYS THE RELIGION OF PEACE

Wow, they just had to throw that little jab at Trump at the bottom of the article. Journalism is dead.

This. Remember the name of this phenomena: Coulter's law

coining a term is one of the most potent forms of propaganda

He looks 600% tunisian to me.

fuck, awesome idea with the calendar

I'm sure the kosher and responsible media will be fully apologetic for assuming the race of a murderer was White?

I mean…it would be racist otherwise…

Is he black? I can't tell. He's just a shitskin.

it was never alive
it was always propaganda

One of these days its actually going to be a white man and we will never hear the end of it.

It's true; the printing press was first used for dissemination of propaganda to counter the state sanctioned propaganda of the Catholic Church.

I'm looking for the original article where they list and imply that he is white any ideas on where to start?

I really enjoyed your writing
consider starting a publication platform, like blogs etc.

Ahmed, allah akbar! Is that you!

Nice false flag attempt!

Cool flag… Ahmed!

hWhat did you mean by that?

it would be so easy for you stormfags to use MSPaint to put the archive link on those headline screenshots, but yet you never do…

Bump

fuck off, nip

Jared Taylor was raised in Japan. He said he was accepted by his peers there, had a great childhood, and didn't become racially aware until his travels in Africa. =^)