Oneitist

Post the one that got away …

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afuqiEaysIA
snapchat.com/add/aishah.leyla
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lots of fish get away, they're slippery and hard to catch.

Impossible for her to get away if she was never there

DATAMINING THREAD

They can't datamine you if you post fake data.

The most important relationship you will ever have is the one with yourself.
That's the only person that won't get away.

I can't fuck myself so fuck you.

You could dig a trench with that nose.

Her name was [ x ], and she was 3 years younger than me, when we first met, when I was 21. I fell instanty head-over-heels in love, and eventually proposed marriage. She only loved me as a friend. Still hurts.

Wrong. The most important relationship you will ever have is your relationship with your Heavenly Father. Your relationship with Him will determine the rest of your life, and the afterlife.

this tbh

You won't know until you try, faggot.

Anime is white.

How unhealthy is it to still think about one that friendzoned you seven and a half years ago? Because that's how fucked up I am. I can rationalize it in my mind, know logical reasons why I'm better off not wasting my time with the bitch, who obviously isn't who I thought she was. I'm not even single now (though fixing that took a long while). But this one still hurts years later. Perhaps because it hurts more to be told you're not good enough by someone you thought of as a friend than it does to get told you're not good enough by a stranger. Especially when the reason given is so meaningless and obviously bullshit. I've had former friends tell me to fuck off, but they're straight with me and tell me why they think I'm an asshole. This one wouldn't. This one kept trying to keep a facade of niceness by saying there was no particular reason I wasn't good enough. It's the fact that I don't know that gets me.

Anyone ever see that episode of Recess where this one kid just doesn't like TJ and TJ obsesses over why? I suppose that's it. And Gordie was right, TJ was a fucking tool, so I don't want to be like him.

I mean the obvious way to fix this is accept that I'm ugly and move on, since that seems like the most obvious reason, but I'd still prefer being told straight.

I wish I had something to post here. I wish I could still give enough of a fuck to go off on some retarded flight of fancy and write some bullshit that sounds good but means nothing. But I am dead inside. There is nothing more I can scrape together to describe the sky queen. Even when I was arguing with myself I could come up with some pithy phrase to keep things going for years. For years and years and years I talked about her. There is nothing left in me. I talked with her friends. I talked with her family. I even once called Blockbuster Video CRAAAAWLEEEEEEEEEEEE ROAD and hung up. I can't even remember the names of most of the players. I can't remember which of the ones I remember were my sockpuppets. All I remember is that for a good part of ten years I loved you Olivia. Not the you you, but my image of you. You were alway 15 and perfect forever. Now you are old, broken, bitter, and very likely not attractive. It's funny you know. Even now as I profess to not care a still have a little day dream where I shave you from yourself and all your bad decisions. I know that would never happen. You are too jewy and will always fuck your own shit up and blame the men around you. Still I can have that day dream. After all there is no cracky, only the collective dream we have all been blessed enough to share. Well this was fun. This is the first time I have thought about you in two years.

YOU
ARE
UGLY

Thanks for the effort but I didn't mean being told by you, faggot.

Fuck you for reminding me OP.
Even though really I think about it every day anyway.

What cult did she join? Was she your woman or were you an orbiter?

not gonna post her here, but she looked a lot like this

Thank You for reminding me
I actually forgot that I'm a christian for a second there

i want jesus to cum inside me

she was cute

yes, and?

Move to South America

youtube.com/watch?v=afuqiEaysIA

Her snap snapchat.com/add/aishah.leyla :(she's basically a ghost and she was actually lesb :(

You're the worst kind of retard.