I'm confused Holla Forums. An ex-girlfriend was apparently asking my friends for my number...

I'm confused Holla Forums. An ex-girlfriend was apparently asking my friends for my number, since I've changed it since I was with her. Some of them didn't tell her, but eventually one of them gave it to her and she texted me today asking how my life was going, and when I asked her why she was texting me she said she "wanted to thank you for how wonderful you were," and that she just wanted to know how I was doing.

What confuses me is how sudden it was. She just decided to text me out of nowhere just to say "thanks." What does Holla Forums think is going on here?

Pic unrelated.

She's pregnant.

Move on bud, the whore realizes she fucked up. If you take her back now she will be worse off than before

Move on bud, the whore realizes she fucked up. If you take her back now she will be worse off than before

This, make here get a test once she confirms it.

We broke up a year and a half ago, and I haven't so much as texted her since, so that's not going to work out for her.

Do you think that's why she's doing it? I figured that that wasn't the case because she was speaking about everything in past tense – i.e. "all the good times we had together." What makes you think she's contacting me because she's interested?

She wouldn't have contacted you otherwise. Go get your dick wet but that's it, she's not worth anything more.

Maybe I just don't understand women, but what makes you think she didn't just text me to say hi and ask how I was doing? That's what she said directly, and she didn't use any particular terms to suggest she has a hidden reason for talking to me.

And no, I don't plan on getting back together with her even if that is what she wants. I would fuck her just for fun, though.

Because women don't talk to you out of nowhere just "to say hi." They're sexual competitors too. You can either take it as a sign of being interested or continue being autistic and ignoring the signs.

That's what I'm saying

Well, I may have fucked that up. I basically told her to fuck off. How exactly do you start talking to someone again after you told them you're annoyed as fuck with them?

Be a gentleman, apologise and offer to make it up to her by taking her out of some bullshit. Don't explain yourself, don't be a cuck and be in charge.

For used pussy though? Might not be worth it, there're plenty of other women worth your time.

Good luck!

or* my bad

???

You're not a cuck if you apologize for your wrongdoing, just don't start allowing her to control you.

Seriously how many women have you talked to?

Invite her back into your social circle but never let her get past the ground level. Never know when you may need a favor.
Basically string her along.

I don't see what I did wrong. She wouldn't stop texti ng me about trivial shit like "do you still live where you were when we were together?" and "what are you up to now?" I was getting fucking annoyed by it, so I asked her if she was going to keep asking how my life is going every single day, and she just said sorry and stopped texting me.

What did I do wrong there?

For one you probably ruined your chance at getting pussy. You were pretty rude, to be quite frank, and that's a surefire way to make a woman no longer interested in you. But hey, live and learn.

SHE IS PREGNANT

Don't listen to this other beta cuckold OP, and quit being a faggot. She is a whore who fucked you over and after fucking chads and realizing she is going to end up alone and childless like the used up whore she is she is trying to settle for you. Listen to >>7147662 and have a little self respect. If she really cared about you would still be together. You did the right thing by telling her to fuck off. What you need to do is hit the gym and improve yourself, and make sure she knows she fucked up. Don't be a cuck and take that stupid bitch back just because she realized how much of a worthless whore she is. When she inevitably tries to contact you again act really nice and happy. Invite her out to dinner and tell her you'll meet her there. Then after she arrives tell her you're running late and text her a few times. Then after at least an hour block her on all forms of communication and never speak to that slut again.

FUCK ALL WHORES

suck her dick

Tell her after you broke up you found out you had an STD

Hey, she seemed to like it the first time. When she started texting me she tried to act like some sort of "mystery person" and not tell me who she was. I basically told her to fuck off or tell me who she was, and she kept stopping her texts for a day or two before coming back and saying that she was "intimidated" by my "attitude" but wanted to keep talking to me. So she couldn't have been too bothered about it.

As a matter of fact I do need a favor, but she isn't fucking helping. I keep asking her for an old friend's phone number, since he owes me money. But she keeps ignoring me even though she said she has his number. She just doesn't respond when I ask her for it for some reason.

What does it feel like to know that you are a FATHER, OP?

lel

I haven't fucked her in a year and a half. So that's not possible.

What were the circumstances of your breakup, exactly?

I had a busy schedule and couldn't be with her every hour of every day, and she was a needy gf. So she got lonely and decided to break it off.

So YOU were the one to fuck up the relationship, and now you're being dickish and dismissive towards her, because…? Btw, she is definitely pregnant, even if it isn't yours.

Don't worry about not getting to fuck her OP, because that will only stoke the fire and make her more eager to try and get back together. Just ignore her and move on.

Come the fuck on nigger. You don't need to spend every single hour with someone to have a successful relationship. He had a busy schedule, she wanted more, they broke up. OP has said nothing about whether she tried to communicate what she wanted or just decided she was done one day, and there's zero guarantee it would have panned out even if OP had a very light schedule and hung out with her all the time. Not every relationship has to end in true love, and OP has no obligation to be a doormat for this chick.

She's dying.

if shes offering sex, take it. Just use condoms. Always

she had a plan b and it didn't work out, now she is trying to go back to you
this also maybe
she could be looking for a cuck to help her take care of a kid she got from a one-night-stand
be careful OP

she had a streak of men worse than you, clearly. 100% chance of her being interested, 85% chance of her being absolutely gullible to your influence.
Make her a jew slayer op

You fucking retard, I was about to give you a good advice but if you want to act like this - fine. Gas yourself.

Well, OP's being rather sparse on details, assumptions are about all I've got to work with. Besides, he's posting on Holla Forums, so there's a good chance he's a complete and utter waste of human skin, odds are he trashed the relationship. I mean, just listen to him. Would you want to wake up next to that every morning? Do you want to grow old with that?

Femanon here, she's not pregnant. She misses you and wants to reconnect, my advice is to run for the fucking hills. I agree with the other anons saying to just fuck her for fun if you want and are single but cease contact immediately after. She will try to hook, line, and sinker you by bringing up good memories and trying to tug at heartstrings. Easiest option is to go get laid elsewhere and ignore her shit. She's trying to play you.

is very likely guessing correctly.
Good luck. Have fun.

tits or gtfo

you done fucked up

Rectify this mistake before you GTFO, then maybe I'll consider reading the rest of your post.

She finally realized you're the only one who could get a boner for her. Don't tell her you're impotent, just go for it!

Well, yeah, but what about that indicates that she wants sum fuk? That's the part that I didn't understand.

came here to say this

so fucking what you dumbass, she still needs a baby daddy, those diapers arent gonna pay themselves

WELCOME TO FATHERHOOD

because women live in the present: they are concrete, not abstract
she has a current, concrete interest in renewing with you
what can that be? hint: not your dick

T H O T E N A B L E R S

Because that goes against women's nature. She likely convinced herself to call you because she was feeling lonely (lonely is a hell of a drug) but her nature has or will kick in user. Getting you to take her back would be like the female version of a conquest.

As long as you need that number, she has a hook in you. Giving you the number would be tantamount to catch and release

Well that shit isn't going to work; I sure as hell won't take someone else's kid, and I know for a fact it isn't mine. So she can cry all she wants; I'm neither stupid nor a cuck.

I'm not going to take her back, but as a quick fuck she'd be nice if she hasn't ballooned up like a whale (she was gaining weight when we broke up).

So what should I say?

So how should I go about getting the number? He owes me a pretty large sum of money, so I'd rather like to get the number.

I wouldn't get it from her. She's going to use it to manipulate you into getting back with her. Here's what she probably wants to do

She is going to hold that over your head. I think you already fucked up if you told her you want that number. Now she knows she has some form of control over you. If you turn her down, you're turning down that number to get money you're owed.

My advice is stop talking to her, find the person who gave her your number, and try and get the number for that other guy from that person.

I can't. She's the only person I know who knows his number.

Could I just fuck her and get it then? I wouldn't be too opposed to that.

Well, you were right. She wants to meet up before she gives me the number.

How do you suggest I go about getting it while giving her as little as possible in return?

Dude, when it's over then it's fucking over.

You guys broke up over a reason right?

Then what makes you think she has forgotten about it?

Just block her from your life man.

My ex contacted me out of the fucking blue more than three weeks ago. Let me tell you: she is desperate as hell and wants your dick back. If you have any grain of dignity never reply back and block her number. She fucked up and doesn't want to take responsibility, thinks she can undo things because she has a vagina.

Nigger, you're a helpless degenerate. In your experience with women did it never occur to you that they are indirect, passive and vile creatures? No? Then off yourself already.

Mine contacted me years later. Was an ugly breakup because she was a whore but her email was pretty friendly as if nothing had ever happened instead of apologetic. I figured guilt caught up to her, and not ever being able to take responsibility for anything and being incredibly fake, she had decided that if everything would just seem normal then there was nothing to feel guilty about. Just deleted it.

Yeah, I know that they're indirect, but that doesn't necessarily mean she was contacting me because she wanted sum fuk. It just means that could be the case.

Apparently you didn't have a good male role model or else you'd know that when a grill calls you out of nowhere after a break up then she sure as hell wants you back. Of course it is an oppurtunity to use her as cumdumpster, but have some fucking dignity and don't even consider of giving her the privilege of pleasure.

Jesus Christ, it's been one and a half years, wasn't it? Reverse the roles and think what you would want after such a long time. As a guy you'd probably called or thought of as a creep or possible stalker. And besides that, what would be your intentions of contacting your ex after such a long time? Don't be a degenerate.

You made me laugh.
Some guy comes here and spills his guts about a problem he has and you just show up and post that, and only that.

Yeah, I probably only would if I wanted her back, but I thought women were more emotional. In other words, they're the kind of people who would want to talk to someone because they miss them, not necessarily because they want to get back with the person.

No, women are neither more "emotional" but just more degenerate due to their hormones. There are two reasons why a woman contacts her ex after a shit ton of time for apparently innocent reasons:
1. She wants him back
2. (Subconsciously) knows she was a horrible girlfriend and wants to clean her conscience by pretending everything's fine between her and him or by relieving the nostalgia with her ex - meaning using you as an emotional sponge to suck up all her emotional tantrums

Women aren't more empathetic than men, it is quite the contrary actually, more so in this day and age. Heck, even a supposed femanon said what other anons said too.

Yeah, that's what I was saying might be the case. So how can I tell which it is?

Who the fuck cares what it is? Just leave it be. Be the bigger man and move on.

Well, if it is the first one, I could have the opportunity to fuck her and leave her, which would be nice.

Then be the hedonistic degenerate you are and go through with it.

Gee, I don't know, user. Maybe she wants to get back together. Anyway, it doesn't matter what she wants, the better question is, "are you gonna play her shitty mind games?" If the answer is yes, and it already seems to be the case considering that you want to bone her one last time for good measure, then you've already fucked up. Nigger, you just need to tell that bitch to fuck off, and move on with your life. At least, that's what I would do. No woman is worth the effort of enduring all manner of emotional bullshit. Think with mind, not benis.

Yeah, that's why I'm trying to figure out which one it is. I just don't know how to differentiate between the two.

But thinking with benis makes benis feel good.

You won't get any advice on this one. I, and probably everyone else with a grain of sanity, disapprove of your imbecile actions, son.

- Love, Dad

can u be my dad

I've been trying to get information out of her, but it's like talking to a fucking brick wall. Wat do Holla Forums?