Brit/pol/ #1142: Purge the Blairite edition

How badly is Jeremy Corbyn doing?

archive.is/GaUq2

Arnott is out

archive.is/1L4Bf

Dead Dindu

archive.is/tQwxo

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/15/proportion-of-migrants-in-parts-of-britain-has-increased-by-near/
express.co.uk/news/uk/700282/asylum-applications-overstayed-visas-illegal-migrants
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37091464
express.co.uk/news/politics/700264/Greece-could-take-legal-action-Germany-recover-Second-World-War-reparations-debt-crisis
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37089246
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/08/15/a-level-results-the-most-unfair-in-a-generation-warn-headteacher/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3742068/The-farmer-s-daughter-hairdresser-PE-teacher-hopefuls-trying-avoid-soggy-bottom-year-s-Great-British-Bake-line-revealed.html
thestage.co.uk/news/2016/bbc-commits-5050-gender-casting-2020/
twitter.com/AP/status/765476428154597376
poal.me/7a9m2g
meteon.org/2016/08/13/a-hatosagok-szerint-a-kessel-es-benzinnel-tamado-terrorista-sem-terrorista/
rt.com/uk/356120-armed-police-gun-wimbledon/
8ch.net/leftypol/res/865172.html#865221
houseprices.io/?q=sw19
8ch.net/europol/index.html
skysports.com/olympics/news/15234/10538582/renaud-lavillenie-likens-rio-crowd-to-berlin-1936-olympics
youtube.com/watch?v=V8BG49EeNjI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europol
itv.com/news/2016-08-16/how-much-will-your-train-ticket-go-up-by/
archive.is/ExToQ
reviveusa.com/peaceful-muslim-who-prayed-5x-a-day-charged-with-torching-his-own-mosque/
store.steampowered.com/app/411960/#app_reviews_hash
twitter.com/owenjbennett/status/765522990276763648
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning_the_other_cheek#Interpretation
rt.com/uk/356146-road-dahl-beer-chair/
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/paul-nuttall-ukip-infighting-steven-woolfe_uk_57a25577e4b02c018083d679
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37098751
facebook.com/imagesuc6/posts/10208398558415319
archive.is/q19P8
archive.is/oerFa
twitter.com/_aadnann/status/765593682808606720
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Much better lad

FIRST FOR BASED YANKS

3rd for based folk revival

You'll scream "filtered" and pretend you don't like it. Pls. At least be honest with yourself.

Filtered.

filtered

filtered for islamophobia

slightly better

still shit

Why has the stereotype of the miserly individualistic scotsman been so completely overturned?

9th for Multi-hardman

I think some of them are so desperately bored and self-hating of their own heritage that they are eager for something new. But the majority of them aren't like this. Whilst the Scots are rather leftist economically, and vote SNP, they're not particularly pro-immigrant. Just like in England and the States those who are anti-immigrant don't really shout about it.

It's always women, Nu-male cucks, and middle class middle aged cunts who hold signs like those. Professional protestors. I remember when there was a bunch of Gypsies camping behind a field terrorising a community, when the day came for the council to evict them it was a bunch of weak, sickly looking Nu-male faggots who were protesting with the Gypos and middle aged middle class academic types who have never worked a real job in their lives. Quite sickening tbh.

lol are those anti-trump banners in scotland?

Why would you demean women like that?

Trump has a golf course in Scotland, who the protesting cunts hate and the media love to shit on too.

Legit shouted

GOD JUST FUCKING GAS THEM ALL

upon seeing that webm tbh

SUCCESS BREEDS ENVY

SUCCESS BREEDS ENVY

And this is what free University creates when the entire education system is rotten with marxism.

England has a lot of migrants, one can only hope a violent confrontation sends them all north and these young scots may have their wish.

And this is what free University creates when the entire education system is rotten with marxism.

England has a lot of migrants, one can only hope a violent confrontation sends them all north and these young scots may have their wish.>

If you noticed how disgusting and sub-human the 'people' on that march looked, literally the worst types of people, personally I would never associated with. They all look like they have genetic deformities.

lol

I can see why they might be pissed off with Trump for trying to get a CPO, but it is more than that. It's like they're desperately wanting to continue the issue despite it being over, due to some sort of creepy libido based animus.

They look a bit scruffy, but genetic deformities is taking it a bit far lad.

Oy vey

They don't look that bad for Scotland; some of the women even look fuckable

I must be used to being around people who are in shape, not manlets and wear decent clothing. I don't understand how people can present themselves to others like those in that protesting video.

i'm pretty sure these Jews are irrelevant.

RULE BRITANNIA, YANKS OUT

lad…

Is there a way to grow a beard without looking like a nu-male?

yes,

HAVE A STRONG NECK

No

They're hippie scum. They behave like animals. The places were they congregate in Edinburgh stink like a barn. A lot of them will be Spanish as well. Edinburgh is full of them.

Have muscles lad. That'll turn you from 'nu male' to 'alpha male'

So you're trying to tell me Edinburgh is full of Spanish hippies?

get to the gym and build up some muscle, but in a year or two the beard fad will be over

Yes quite a colony of them. The women are terrible things, with aggressive hoarse voices, constantly henpecking their men.

How can one man be so based

Pretty antisemitic lad

Morning News

Proportion of migrants in parts of Britain has increased by nearly 400 per cent in the past decade
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/15/proportion-of-migrants-in-parts-of-britain-has-increased-by-near/

Britain’s asylum seeker MADNESS: 1 in 3 applications by illegal migrants or over-stayers
express.co.uk/news/uk/700282/asylum-applications-overstayed-visas-illegal-migrants

EU citizens 'left in limbo', says Vote Leave MP Gisela Stuart
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37091464

Greece's THREAT to Germany: We'll take Merkel to court to recover £230BN WW2 reparations
express.co.uk/news/politics/700264/Greece-could-take-legal-action-Germany-recover-Second-World-War-reparations-debt-crisis

Labour leadership contest: Jeremy Corbyn pledges bus service reforms
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37089246

[whinging intensifies]
A-level results 'the most unfair in a generation', warn headteachers following changes in appeals
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/08/15/a-level-results-the-most-unfair-in-a-generation-warn-headteacher/

[quintessential intensifies]
The farmer's daughter, the hairdresser and the PE teacher who are among the hopefuls trying to avoid a soggy bottom! This year's Great British Bake Off line up is revealed
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3742068/The-farmer-s-daughter-hairdresser-PE-teacher-hopefuls-trying-avoid-soggy-bottom-year-s-Great-British-Bake-line-revealed.html

Needed some Bowden tbqf

do people actually appeal their results?

oh em gee the marking system is bigoted
yes they deserve those grades, not because they work hard or anything like that no no no you bigot, they deserve it because they are nice and friendly and muh feelings

I'm guessing that it's a lot of them bitching that they won't receive their predicted grade, as they decided to piss about instead of working, and so they'll find literally anything other than themselves to blame it on.

There will be A-Level students blaming their failure on Brexit, you saw it here first.

"there's no hidden agenda at all what are you goy some sort of bigot :^)"

Is that Sargon?

Is this not the most punchable face you've ever seen?

>thestage.co.uk/news/2016/bbc-commits-5050-gender-casting-2020/

They are just following their policies. I'm guessing this accounts for at least 15% of entrants?

Btw, this means that these three will be kept on until the later rounds, because if they get ejected early on then the episodes at the end will no longer meet their diversity standards.

I'm guessing the black woman and the sikh guy will make it until the final two weeks, then the black woman will be in the final.

also:

I think they mean wealthy students will miss out on Oxbridge.
I've never known a working class person to appeal the results. I didn't even know you could.
And I wish they would stop pandering to oxbridge tbh.

Is he ever right?
Is The Guardian ever right?

I would tbh.

>"yeah lol so?"

Art is dead.

Looks like copper cab converted to Islam.

The online guardian is a ces pit of interns that are "hired" so the paper can pretend to care about uni graduates while not letting them anywhere near the actual juornalism.

Yes, most often used by students to get a few extra marks that they seldom deserve.

That being said, little faith should be held in examiners either, I've seen markers miss out an entire fucking page of writing and without the appeal their incompetence would never be known.

And the actual paper isn't much better.

She just needs a strong man tbh

your profession is the vanguard tumour, tbh

Wait till the interns are actually put in charge of the paper.

You know what we should do lad? We should like, we should…start out own paper you know? Like, you know, start our own media conglomerate. You know? Like you know? Have ttpw as our page 3 and the 22 stone fat fuck user can be our own Little John.

If it were a matter of incompetence, they could make this front page news everywhere.
Seeing as it isn't plastered everywhere, I'm guessing that it's more along the lines of lazy sods whinging that life isn't fair.

Had to sit for a few moments to even try and think of something worse, the only thing I could think of is social studies.

At this point they may as well be.

We'd be out of business before the end of the week.

I reckon we could run it longer that that stupid £2 pro eu paper.

So which one of us is going to watch a 3 hour Gordon video and share the good bits with the rest of us?

Fuck off with this Gordon shit, it's the worst part of Brit/pol/ even worse than the tranny.

That's a fatal dosage of Gordon lad.

Infact the tranny hate has tailed off because of it.

Is it still going? I can't see how people won't stop caring within a couple of months max

I've already sort of forgotten about Brexit tbh

This, they should be temped for it.

there's been some summer cold or flu going round lately. It will hit those with weakened immune systems especially hard.

Nice trips, can't deny your statement.

How, lad? I still reminisce fondly.

How come Christian artworks in Russia survived the soviet era?

There are no good bits

Exactly

Just savior the thought for when we
ACTUALLY, FINALLY
go through with brexit, the amount of salt during the ceremony. It'll be bloody glorious.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Laughing at people worse off than me socially and physically makes me good about myself tbh

feel*

They were valuable, so the rich elite of the USSR didn't destroy 'em.

GORDON NEEDS TO BE FORCE-FED THE REDPILL WE MUST SAVE HIM

(((The New European)))

Daily Mirror deserves to have a sock bombed thrown through their window tbh

Couldn't they just call it the "Globalist" and cut out the middle man.

How did you miss Taint Koch?

Why is this snake still alive?

THE RELIGION OF LONERS
THE RELIGION OF PSYCH CASES

Austrian police say man attacks passengers on a train with knife, wounding 2
twitter.com/AP/status/765476428154597376

Seriously, how to get rid of Gordon posting on Brit/pol/? I can't be the only one.

quelle surprise

RESET THE COUNTER!!

I'm sure they are the twats from brit/politics/ who came back here after their board got zero traffic.

Byt treating it like the rest of /politics/ shitposting; ignore it.

They are the Rosenbergs
You are the Goebbels

Krauts, taigs and pajeets are becoming as bad as the chosen.

smh, lads. Gordon posting doesn't even take up that much of the thread. I don't get why it's so offensive to you.

From the followup on the AP feed

Hmm. Attacker a 60 year old german national. Hmm.

I used to subscribe to on youtube out of sympathy.
I always thought he was on the verge of being a full human

Then a realised he was just a manbaby parasite that would always be a manbaby parasite. His constant complaining really got to me so I unsubscribed.

Fuck off you fat bastard.

So a Turk.

>We who feel apart from the majority must work to undermine it

tbf, the Germans don't live here and don't pretend to be British, unlike the Jews and Indian who are nominally British but still work to undermine this country

u
wot

If they work to undermine the country then they arn't a part of it.

important poll

poal.me/7a9m2g
poal.me/7a9m2g
poal.me/7a9m2g

That's why I said 'nominally' British, ofc we know they're not really

The fuck lad? Are you ttpw? Those eyes look familiar.

Who's Lisa Duffy?

The Carswell option never says that I have to listen to him :^)

(((Kerber)))
(((Koch)))
(((Chapman)))

I love Douglas Carswell posting. It was an easy choice.

wew

Our new leader

OK FUCKER

1) Spoiler that shit
2) That is Isabel Hardman's judgemental glare
3) Why would you accuse me of mental illness like that? Haven't I been nice to you?

Is she larping as a Hooters waitress or has she stooped this low?

This new "x national" meme needs to die.

>she will never look lovingly into your eyes as you tenderly make love to her

==REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE==

You're a Gordon enabler, you deserve a bit of malign banter.

[heavy breathing]

cosplay I think

When are we going to get fresh TTPW pics?

Exactly

I would still fuck her mongrel mouth but I've stopped liking her as a Jewtuber.

She has "professional triggerer" in her twitter bio but ignores chimpouts and BLM completely. She's one of those shit tier reddit fags that only mocks safe shit like blue haired feminists. She either supports BLM silently or she's a cowardly normie.

Pretending her character is a hooters girl.

I just realised both options are pathetic

The only correct move is not to play

lad, all you had to say was that she is an eceleb.
Says it all.

What is she mixed with

I still don't know who she is

Some e-celebs are cool though like Mister Metokur. She called le current year man a cuck so I assumed she browsed Holla Forums or something but honestly she's just a follower that wants to say the right things.

I'll still fap to her, just with less enthusiasm.

Nigger, 1/8th precisely. Doesn't seem to get bred out very well.

chimp

meteon.org/2016/08/13/a-hatosagok-szerint-a-kessel-es-benzinnel-tamado-terrorista-sem-terrorista/

This is that Swiss fellow who set the train on fire and stabbed people

She is an eceleb who's gimmick as to "play a character" named Britney Venti.

She would play games on Twitch and losers from Holla Forums would pay to "trigger" her.

Basically, bullies were paying her money to insult her and she would pretend to be upset by it.

It really is as bad as it sounds.

no, they are all bad.
They are just pundits, which makes them cancer.

on twitter she is encouraging the abuse

It was living in Germany that made him do it, lads.

wew

You have very low standards.

yes, lad. Her whole gimmick is to get people to abuse her. That is how she makes money.

Ha, is that the Internet Aristocrat dickhead?
love it.
Ecelebs are so useless they don't know what else to do

That's a lot of nigger

ARE YOU BEING GRATEFUL THIS MORNING, LADS?

Tell me about it. The BBC is bad enough, but even the fucking times was saying "a Swiss national", with not even a cheeky "of x origin" hidden later. You just can't make it up.

Wish DSP got into politics tbh

DSP fucking kill yourself. You are a fucking lolcow.

what is this.

FEELS GOOD TO BE A BRITISH NATIONAL

You also have shit taste, but I admit he'd probably be perfect for politics with those credentials.

XD

kek

YES

I find him adoring tbh.

Should I take them in?

Why do they move like they're coked-up ADHD patients.

Turn them away.

As Thralls, they can fuck you over in future.

You're not a NEET if you're still employed.

The migrants aren't just fucking our women, lads.

who's got summer blues here?

Me tbh, at least it will be over soon

Universal basic income, lads.

How did a big woman lose to a small woman?

One punch can often subdue a fatty lad

Tyson routinely KO'ed men 6-8 inches taller than him

Don't make me break character again faggot.

AND THEN WE CLOSE THE BORDERS

If only all fatties did this(except me tbh, I'm not a hypocrite tbh)

of £0.00

I don't even know what the matter with me is. Just feel hopeless tbh.

Rather symbolic of how selfish and self-centered they are, tbf.

China, knew it. You're taking your life into your hands when you're in the mainland in new builds like that. Their escalators are notorious for killing their own people. There are vids about people with their legs apart as if they're doing the splits when they get off at the top. It's hilarious.

Are you a NEET?

Damm, he really wanted that elevator

Atm yeah, I just left Uni last month and waiting for Border Force to give me an interview.

That's it, kek.

Jesus H. Christ, how are they a superpower.

Probably that tbh, think everyone gets depressed after leaving uni, even if they have a job lined up

Why are you applying to border force?

I remember you, are you gonna make a thread like the Hungarian?

Lad, it's the most British job you could get at the mo'.

It's one big bubble lad. A lot of their buildings are built with sand instead of cement within the supporting walls, I'm not even joking.
It's all about appearance, peal back the surface you'll see that its just a huge facade of a superpower. They're like the commie Russians during the 80s. Their military is also a complete joke.

But then again lad, when has the Chink military never been a joke?

I can't argue with that.

rt.com/uk/356120-armed-police-gun-wimbledon/
WEW

Sorry?

My mate works there. He says all he does is make tea and handcuff niggers.

I've just remembered a video where a bridge had power lines running randomly through it, which obstructed most of the walkway.

BBC is so based for exploring both sides lads

I wonder who they're referring to? :^)

Tell me again how these criminals keep getting guns when they are pretty much outlawed?

I'm getting tired of this being shoved under the carpet, banning guns only harms the law abiding citizen. The criminal will continue to carry and get a hold of guns, because you know, they are criminals and already breaking the law.

There are also the ghost cities in China where the house prices are average to a European in a country where the average wage is £2000 a year.

Do you faggots seriously just post in here? Get a whatsapp group or something.

He probably a white nationalist yank, thinking us not wanting poles means we think poles are the biggest issue there is,

This Aus-cuck is delusional

Nicely put together m8.
So much to be learnt from that great man, rest his soul.

Never mind lad i should finish what i read first.

No idea what you're on about, m8

8ch.net/leftypol/res/865172.html#865221

I'm the OP.

Why are you posting this here?

Who here /fedupwithnormies/?

All they do is repeat stuff they see on msm or buzzfeed. I don't even know why they bother talking about poltics to each other, since when they do it's only to repeat memes everyone has heard before. It's like they have no capacity for original or independent thinking.
just looked through my facebook feed

Only good part of the movie tbh

It is not user they sure build shit 24/7 all days of the year but its really bad bad quality, they build so much some entire towns and villages are just abandoned cause no one go lives there, theres alot of info like that.

They build a town based on Paris, completely abandon, they build entire buildings just to show "how much superpower china is" but like 7148209 said its just a facade.

Ignorance is bliss, lad. They're busy living their lives tbh.

QUINTESSENTIALLY

They're existing, not living. They are completely devoid of an individual personality, they are a mirror of social media in human form nothing more. That isn't living, that is just existing for the sake of existence.

LITTLE RUSSIA DICK BIG CHINK DICK

To think our grandparents would have to travel the world to see these wonders. We're spoiled with enrichment tbh.

Consider yourself lucky, that looks pretty Aryan.

Which one will still be standing in 10 years though?

What do they think about though? What goes on in their minds?

Shame they didn't just drive them out tbqh

Could be worse, lad.

Just seems like the Chinese are trying too hard.

I don't know, lad. I'm not a normie, but they seem to be able to talk non-stop about a lot of things tbh.

That's the point, lad

That seems to be more of a Germanic tendency than anything else.

Anglos are the best conquerors tbh

I don't consider it to be English anyway. Neither does John Cleese.

China is Tryhard: The country

Best example of this is in the olympics, the chinks are terrible at most mainstream sports so they just train really hard on the lesser known ones to fudge up their medal count.

They'll say this, but they'll never be able to say why.

Just noticed that bus advert

rejoice!

This was in 2012 lad, I'd say Cleese has wised up now.

BIG BORDER DOG

inferiority complex, happens with muslims and indians a lot too

THICC

"Wimbledon ghetto"

…we need to get ALL the politicians out and set things straight

but ghettos are a part of their culture don't be so bigoted

I cycled past your old gaffe yesterday SA m8. I am your online stalker.

only half a million quid to move to the ghetto
houseprices.io/?q=sw19

Stalker Hitler dubs after that SA arse.

Or you could just paint your skin brown and get a free house or apart thanks to the council.

Creepy
I still miss my old home ;-;

what? where is this?

Lad you're both in the wrong here.

Does he also support the mass migration of welyjun of pees into Europe?

For a white man sure, just phone up the wimbledon and say you're a paki, get a free house tbh.

How am I in the wrong? I disagreed with everything he said.

No. He's proper anti-Muslim yet still cares so much about them for some reason. He should the world should stop trading and funding them till they change their ways, and also just go over and "kill all the bad muslim fucks".

He doesn't want to invade, you want to save their women. You're wrong for wanting non-whites lad.

Oh sorry I mistyped completely.

Ok chav trash, it's time for the first of many

DAILY REMINDERS

that you do not belong here and are not wanted. There's a place for you, and you should go there and take your white trash loitering with you.

Years of you spammy, embarrasingly inferior meming loitering trash on this board and it's finally time. You are like latinos to this board.

GET THE FUCK OUT

r8 my gf

Funny how one word can change the message completely, fair enough lad.

Filtered.

skag addict/10

Uh lad thats offensive, I'm a ned, not a chav, right?

Filtered.

I'll still take it

thanks, lad

I still don't think we should invade though. Don't want any of our lads getting killed over their internal matters. Fuck them.

Anyone recommend any decent TV series? I don't feel like reading, what would be the least cancerous waste of time?

Have you seen Sharpe or Hornblower, just to get that out of the way.

Deadwood or a Jonathan Meades documentary

Pokemon generation 1.

Hornblower is fucking awesome, definitely worth watching, such a shame they didn't make more but it was expensive as fuck.

French poof can't take losing to a Brazilian in front of his home crowd and basically likens Brazilians to German crowds of 1936
…'cos he was alive in 1936, so he knows because Jews said, 'innit…
…I hope the faggot chokes on his tanned boyfriend's salami
Renaud Lavillenie likens Rio crowd to Berlin 1936 Olympics
skysports.com/olympics/news/15234/10538582/renaud-lavillenie-likens-rio-crowd-to-berlin-1936-olympics

that guy looks to be part of the procession

Have you seen The Trap by Adam Curtis?

Didn't Hitler suck Jesse Owens' dick?

whore/11.5
Now fuck off

He is part of it, he's got no shoes on, and if you look the pajeets are also shoeless, at least the younger ones. He's with them alright.

Hornblower and Sharpe are glorious. Might Watch Hornblower again tbh.

I can't figure out whether I like him or not, Ben Builidng was quite good though.

No subversive jap shit lad.

Yea and he had one ball and was a crack addict and a closet homosexual etc etc. The jews love making shit up about hitler, probably out of sheer butthurt

I like him, but he is what he is: an effete cosmopolitan secularist who thinks there is such a thing as "bad art"

Fucking pakis are blind lads, had to go outside and find him

Your loss lad. You'll never experience the joy of watching young Ash grow up to become to pokemon masterbater

lol

nah m7 he was trying to get past.

seen them all, and they all blend into one

oh yeh

sheeeit

he must be one of those new age hare krsna hippy types.

youtube.com/watch?v=V8BG49EeNjI

I get the impression that he can just as easily disregard conservative scruton-types as die hard relativist bohemian shite.

I watched it when I was six and attribute a large part of my subsequent idiocy to the fact that I spent most of my childhood plonked in front of the television watching Japanese cartoons.

How is Ruislip lad? How are you dealing with all the enrichment?

CIVIC

Welcome to the club lad

Let's have some uncharacteristically patriotic 60s rock music lads.

Could be worse

they're not used to trees in their country lad, we must be more understanding and chop them all down to help them integrate

Go to 8ch.net/europol/index.html you tapeworms

Fuck off Hans

Made me kek even though I don't fully agree with the portrayal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europol
nice try

I'm American

GET THE FUCK OUT

Stop posting /USA/brit/pol and go there you tapeworms

"Alt-right" always has been and always will be utter shite

Every time

lads…

Pretty much. It was called out from the beginning, even on 4chan.

I filtered the Americuck a while ago.

itv.com/news/2016-08-16/how-much-will-your-train-ticket-go-up-by/

How do we lower train prices lads?

You cuck yourself by posting /USA/brit/pol tbh "lad"

How is everyone doing this fine afternoon?
I've just got up.

Bit bored and depressed tbh. I hate summer.

New keyboard finally arrived so i can stop using this shitty 10 year old one now.

Nationalize the rail industry. Now it is owned by the Canadian pensioners: archive.is/ExToQ

Just about to play the new Hitman episode.
Rather lethargic tee bee aitch

going to work in a bit tbh

Feeling lazy tbh, waiting for mummy to make lunch then might go on a walk through the woods.

BASED ESOTERIC EVOLIAN TRADITIONALIST TRAP MAGICIAN

I need a new octoroon waifu lads.

Why is it so hard to find a perfect one that meets my unrealistic expectations of what a woman should be?

what keyboard did you get?

Autumn is coming soon lad.

Is it any better?

Enjoy the afternoon shift lad.

Woods are nice. What's for lunch?

If the government werent so completely incompetent and unions weren't professional extorters this would be a good idea.

this

Fatty.

Eggs on toast.

Any industry that we have in the UK should operate for the good of our volk. This is only possible with a strong nationalistic government, which we do not have.

I'm not 22 stone user m8.

You're still fat.

Corsair K70, the normal version, not paying an extra £60 for fucking lights.

Better than Hitman:Absolutelyawful.
It's pretty, sorts a lot of the niggles I had with Blood Money and is fun

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Except its not.

reviveusa.com/peaceful-muslim-who-prayed-5x-a-day-charged-with-torching-his-own-mosque/

Its a nignog in Texas.

Nice 10%, mong.

Yeah? I'm shit posting from my desk, I've been awake since 6am, what's your excuse?
FATTY

Stop posting this kebab munching bint Jade

union worker detected

what a total faggot

Sadly that was Thailand.

Brittany is pretty close. If she wasn't such an attention whore with reddit tier views, she'd be cool as fuck.

Real gfs you have to let some petty shit slide but waifus get 0 room for error and must remain pure in every sense otherwise they are instantly tossed in the trash.

I'm not in a union lad you piece of shit, that hit low. I'm no communist.

You work like one, faggot. Have some self respect and take pride in your job, fatty.

You're in luck.

Brittany Venti has nudes leaked

What went wrong?

Islam

You don't even know what I do mummies NEET boy.

turks

Nah they're fake. Shit got debunked awhile ago. She doesn't have freckles or a mole and in the nudes the girl had em on her stomach and neck.

who /sinistralmasterrace/ here?

I'm on my summer holiday lad. Can't be that important if you spend your time on Brit/pol/ shitposting. I've probably done more work this morning than you wil in your entire day. Are you a public sector worker by any chance?

Are you saying you don't practise esoteric magic, lad?

O I am laffin'

You are borderline breaking our Brit/pol/ Code Of Conduct.

MOD WARNING

I love you lad, but you're being a bit silly.

BASED SARGON

It's ok, nobody is perfect.

No thanks

I thought he was octo? That's what I've seen him refereed to as.

Pretty sure his grandfather was the nigger.

Not too smart.

No he's called Quadroon of Mossad all of the time

Is it a nigger? He looks kind of like an Arab tbh.

That's true.

What is wrong with the rest of Holla Forums?

This thread is a case study

Absolutely no discussion of its actual content at all

Summer.

Come on lad.

He is living, breathing proof that it is easy to earn money on youtube simply by being an "anti-feminist free speech advocate" with little to know insight or skill.

Makes me think I should start a channel picking low-hanging fruit and scrutinising according to the YouTube 'cultural libertarian' enlightenment handbook.

The worst is that Shoe boxxy rip off who has now decided to bite the hand that feeds

ecelebs are cancer

Remember to just recite news articles and never back up your claims with academic studies/research.

You're talking about the coalburner?

I think so

BASED QUADROON

I've thought about how easy that would be, but I feel like that niche is already filled. I also think hope that people will get bored of it eventually (because there are only so many times you can make fun of feminists) and move on to better things

Lauren Southern is actually pretty based for an e-celeb. Especially for a female e-celeb. I think she's moving further and further to the right.

Not attracted to her though tbqhwy family

australian here

People are already getting bored of it, and when they do, they will swing back to feminism or some other dildo ideology so they can see themselves as part of a currently trending group.

She's riding the coattails of this kosher libertarian internet thing and doing it for attention and attention only.

BASED SARGON AND FRIENDS

Like I said, she's moving further to the right.

She's only 21, since she sperged on twitter that day she's pointed out those college students advocating white genocide and her shitposts during the last chimpout were gold. I'm pretty sure she'll take the redpill if she's not already figuring stuff out now.

She even went to Milwaukee today to report on the chimpouts, half of the faggots on here wouldn't have the balls to do that.

I know who like two of those people are.

Why do they all look the same? Either sat in front of a camera in a room decorated in a similar way to each other, or a cartoon character.

Nah, a lot of them will become nationalist actual alt-right since that is the current zeitgeist

These people make money, some of them good money, for their meaningless opinions.

Makes me angry really.

Lads

Should we start our vanguard conquest from scratch?

Are we back at step 1: Request for Tolerance for our way of life ?

Reminder that they are coming after us once they have defeated SJW

Same tbh and all it comes to is not saying anything of your own view and shitting on everyone's else.

why did this make me so angry?

It could happen that when their shitty lolberg thing ends they move further to the right, much to the chargrin of esoteric magic men like Adam Wallace. Would be pretty funny to see actually.

Going after anons on image boards always works out quite well for people.

And boy is that quadroon going to give us the internet argument of our lives.

Who could they possibly go for other than memey eCelebs who are shit anyway?

Why would anonymous people on an imageboard even offer them anyone solid to actually attack?

Few things would give me more pleasure than nationalism becoming a popular movement and Adam Wallace whinging that it's too 'populist' now and no-one care enough about Evola

I meant nationalists tbh. He's said it, he just thinks SJW is a more pressing issue.

Lads my dad went full MGTOW feels pretty bad tbh

how, lad?

Your dad is gay?

Did he do a big fart in the bed and hes now on the couch?

Most women are all sluts and degenerates all they care is about money etc. Feels bad because I agree for the most part and finding a good woman is so hard these days

Nah lad he has a wife and three kids

No why?

Thats not MGTOW lad, thats just the reality of woman.

Most of Holla Forums is, mate.

kek

as said

Why is she mexican?

Lad she's American can't you tell be the sombrero

I'd like to see that world collide with this one tbh

My dad had all that too, but now he lives with his Spanish boyfriend in Rome.

She's the one he fucked, right?
looks a bit beat now tbqhwyf

So, feminist forums?

Are most men idiots? Yes.

Are most women sub-human? Yes.

Please tell me it happened when you were a lad, you would have had the best one of those "my dad could beat your da".
LISTEN LADS MY DAD WILL SHAG YOUR DAD… AND HE'LL ENJOY IT
how much shame do you feel lad?

Disgusting tbqh

You're saying Holla Forums is the mirror image of feminism?

Lad, tone down your rhetoric. Just because someone won't reproduce with you doesn't mean that they've speciated away from humanity.

Meeting her tonight. Now I'm sure that she is older than she says she is (claims to be 31).

Wew lad she looks 40

No, just on that particular issue, that would be the mirror of MGTOW.

I don't even know why I'm responding to you, why do you still post here?

I'm willing to overlook it for some female warmth and gaining experience.

I'm sure you really love sloppy seconds

This is about 20ths

Woes?

I forgot the Aussies had a game
store.steampowered.com/app/411960/#app_reviews_hash
Might buy it tbh, loved it when it came out yonks ago

had to look it up

no

Lads, so what should I do to gain experience with women?

twitter.com/owenjbennett/status/765522990276763648

Call them whores on Holla Forums.
Works for me.

I always love when they refer to places as "secret" they do the same with cuckchan, its not secret lads, anyone can find it.

Did you find her on a site?

The youth wing of UKIP seem so based

Looks like spyro

Hue

Don't marry the first piece of ass that makes your dick feel good dumb shit.

Aye it was an Aussie attempt to make a mascot game popular as fuck, kind of failed but i bought it when i had a ps2 tbh.

I got >>>/fit/ (nearly there) but lacking any experience with women.

OKC

Yes, I'm aware of this rule. Cheers!

We should promote paradox games and tabletop games to create nationalism.

Lad I hate to break it to you…

I know a couple of people in that group and the most extreme ones are only just Sargon-tier anti-SJW types

t. burger

They used to be based before EU4.

I know lad, they've been taken over by nu-male cucks now.

Well the games have all gone down massively in quality. East vs West seemed like it might be good so maybe there is still some hope left.

Nah lad I've lost all hope for them, in HOI4 they don't even show the swastika and the face of hitler is blacked out with a shadow so you can't see it, they're beyond gone.

East vs west was cancelled lad

Victoria 3 when tbqh they'd probably make it shit anyway though

I know lad. ;-;

I wanted to play as post WW2 Britain and keep the Empire.

Jesus christ it felt like last week i saw a trailer for it.

We all do lad

We are growing old lad

You contacted any other women on there or just her?

Oh lad i know this feeling very well
JUST A FEW YEARS AGO

Never ever, one guy did the pop system and he's now left, leaving no one who knows how to do it again.

They still only hired the white people though despite minorities applying to join though, haha.

There are completely peaceful ways to return Britain to being 100% white without a single shot fired if we ever got political power. Child policies, punitive economic measures, voluntary repatriation, enforcing laws against Sharia courts, cousin marriage and FGM. I just wish we had people with common sense in power.

I get small to moderate interest from native women and more from bloody foreigners living here. Especially slavs. Pic related.

Should I go out with slav girls just to hone my manly skills?

Good on you lad, what do you do?

I'm a UKIP member how do I get into this group?

I work at a fast food restaurant making minimum wage.

by proving you can banter with the best of them

I would tbh.

wew, they're picky

She's got Gordon's eyes

Holy shit she does, careful now

Ah cool, my first job was stacking shelves

you lads have been watching too many gordo vids
she doesnt lad gordos eyes are wild with confliction

mine was selling subscriptions to fake vitamins to the mentally ill

The first step is denial

Pretty immoral lad

Was thinking more about their shape and slant tbh.

lads..
this is where id post an image of gordo mouth agape and head tilted screeching at the camera but alas i saved none

i know lad but i needed to eat

I'm getting /fit/ and nearly there. Still completely unexperienced with women. Never kissed one, despite several dates on my belt. What do lads?

That's another slav girl I went on a date with. She was my second date. I sperged out.

kek

For shame lads.

now i'm concerned lads

Isn't Gordon in his mid to late 20's?

growing up in the age where newspapers are primarily used as cheap blankets for street bums and toilet paper also didnt help lad

if she is 40 it is possible

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My nephew has a paper round lad, no excuses.

Sorry lad bet you'll be shocked when your nephews paper round somehow makes him HIV positive

Stop it lads!

Bet you're a wog tbh

Lad, does she have any pics where she hasn't been swimming in oil.

You're just jealous I'm having a date tonight.

That's the last one.

The fact that he keeps posting pictures of her leads me to believe she doesn't actually exist.

Jesus Christ, lad. Abort

Thinking the same here

POST SOME TEXTS BETWEEN YOU

what has she done to her skin?

That's a man

Getting sick of recruiters tbh. I know they're fucking lying to me about everything, they just tell me what I want to hear. Everytime I go in it's all "it's going to be great youll meet lots of friends and you get into officers I know you will user trust me it will be the time of your life and youll make lots and lots of money etc.."

wew

No way she's 31

I wonder if our hunter-gatherer ancestors ate cress and marmite sandwiches lads

Lad i dont think she has gordos eyes
her eyes are more of the elderly western woman cock jockey who died inside a long time ago
whereas gordos eyes are wild with madness, confliction, desperation with hints of self-loathing and disgust of himself

Could be.

Everywhere does it these days, it's disgusting.

I just wish they could kill themselves sooner.

they'd have probably eaten you for eating cress and marmite sandwiches tbh

Yes user sure we are

tranny?

she is defo older, but i'll proceed anyway

i do it for practice not for love or smth

Lad really wish you'd go ahead and make foolish posts like this

*you wouldn't

Probably taken loads of dick in her time. Bet she will make you feel goood user.

Then she will turn bunny boiler, get jealous, smash your phone and pretend to be pregnant while she stops taking the pill and tries to get pregnant so she can claim MUMMYBUX

should i just disappear after tonight?

Tastes pretty good to me lad. I'd ask them to not be so fussy and just try it.

What's wrong with you lad? Did you father beat you whenever you smiled or something? I'm just being lighthearted and spitting some hearty /banter/

I haven't been keeping up with Britpolitics for a while. What has based civic man been up to?

She stores the sperm of other males in that wart on her nose.

No just make sure she doesn't find out too much about you too soon. Real Dox etc

you could disappear
remember to drug her and insert a gps tracker under her skin though so you can get in contact again if you want to

Nothing. Which is a good thing, the only good thing he can do is leave UKIP.

tbh user, I would recommend arranging dates with a couple of other women as well. will stop you focusing too much on her and get you into the right mentality

before or after they stick in the spear in you
because theres very little time in between those two states

making Britain more
CIVIC
one borough at a time

Cheers.

Yes, I am dating like mad. This summer I had more dates than in my entire life.
See >>7149037

Any tips on kissing and next base?

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

its always a yank that starts a thread like that you can tell from the sentence structure tbh

I'm the lad who normally shares the good bits but I refuse to watch 3 hours.

Just kiss her lad and stick your tounge in a little there's not much to it and yes it will be a bit sloppy so you cant really do much wrong

For next base obviously dont try it in public but just stick your hand down her panties, and stick a finger or two in and jig around a little bit. When she's wet enough touch the top of the slit opening with your finger and rub it around.

I'm aiming to have as many dates as possible. Trying one every day.

Do you think it is better to approach women irl or online on OKC/tinder?

preferably before but if they did happen to spear me, it's nothing a little bit of ground root can't fix

One timeworn concept for another

I dunno lad i got a papercut on my toe once and it got infected and look what happened to my leg

its not even d&c lad its just yank autism
we all hate the kebab

Cheers!

Any other tips?

He then goes for "I was only pretending to be retarded!"

Spacky cunt, end of summer when.

How come with all the fucked up things about britburkaland you are still allowed to say that the holohoax did not happen? Most countries in europe have outlawed holohoax denial

Wouldn't mind having civic relations with a muslim girl just so she can't get married tbh.

Are Liz wouldn't allow such a law to pass.

Smh lads. Suddenly changing over to some other religion isnt going to change a country from cucked to uncucked. The problem isnt christians acting like lefty faggots, it's white people acting like lefty faggots, as much as you'd hate to admit. Just look at christianity in africa. They form lynch mobs and go around removing muslim africans from their villages. It's just white people tbh.

Would you lads?

David Baddiel should stop posting here

Make sure it doesn't have a penis downstairs, lad.

Not only did he fail to correctly quote three words of the bible, but why is it always this part which they latch onto?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning_the_other_cheek#Interpretation

She looks pretty

Or someone else's kid

rt.com/uk/356146-road-dahl-beer-chair/

She's a slav and local.

I agree. 8/10 in my book.

This is just for training not for relationship. I am curing my tfwngf syndrome.

well GCHQ is working on it tbh
im actually surprised at how free we are in Britain compared to Sweden, Germany, France and Ireland tbh

She's a darn sight better than greasyface, at least.

Holy fuck. Just kill the paki thats attached to and be done with it.

Yes lad.

Same with "love they neighbour :)))))" and so on

holohoax denial is taken care of in the PREVENT strategy

some user last year was talking about it

Definitely.

What do you mean?

WHY DID YOU RECOMMEND THIS TO ME, LADS??

Just yanks lad. I doubt they're even self aware of what a joke they are

We're all bullies, lad.

Name a bigger mistake than pic

LAD YOU'RE NOT BEING CIVIC ENOUGH

What was the year Britain's luck ran out?

lad have you even TRIED to put ground root on it? At this point I'd probably prescribe some mint paste, some maggots and plenty of sleep.

I don't know man. I can agree with freedom tbh.

What happened to UKIP?

tbh lad i marinated my leg in purified natron salt for a week to draw out the toxins and it just kind of dried up

I recommended Deadwood

U mean tax dodging you dirty rebel

When we let the jews back in.

Sharpe aint a bully lad you're just an oversensitive autist tbh

sell it to me, lad

Sorry lad, I don't know what came over me.

Pic related immediately springs to mind…

Somewhere between Cromwell killing the king and the Dutch taking over England and letting the jews set up a bank on our soil

Paul Nuttall pulled out of the leadership race dooming the party to electoral oblivion.

A new party is our only hope

WEW KRAUT

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/paul-nuttall-ukip-infighting-steven-woolfe_uk_57a25577e4b02c018083d679

Would you date a fat one? At least she is English and young (20s).

You sure about that?

Nuttall save us

She could be a looker if she lost some weight. Isn't that fat tbh

You're right lad. Im sure killing fellow Europeans for kike interests was not a mistake in hindsight :^)

by thick skinheads and republicans
newsflash they're no sons of Britannia

I would lad, yeah. If things went well she might even try to get fitter.

Evropafags leave

I agree with you lad the Germans shouldn't have murdered their way across the continent

Once people have got fat they will always be more prone to it
All those extra fat cells cry out to be filled again.

What else? A mystery meat?

Photo from the top. She is hiding it well.

She's looking kinky.

I used to be fat. Almost there on my way to be /fit/.

Whats wrong with uniting with our fellow Europeans instead of killing them for the kikes lads?

uniting is what the kikes and yanks want
EU, Pan-European superstate?
nah fuck off tbh lad

Just take a look at that schnozz. Fuck Cromwell.

You'd have to ask Hitler why he did it lad

Britain for the British, hell yes we're tough enough on our own

Redpill me on Cromwell, lad

Slav girls are taking over.

wew lad

Fatgirls are more dirty, and tbh their vaginas are nicer, you don't rattle from any angle. They're fat on the inside too.

Are you in Londonistan, lad?
Are the girls this alright there?
Might have to get online dating tbh

God no, lad, I am fat myself and my crotch is fucking disgusting.

they are nice but they have an aura of sluttiness

Women defy the laws of physics, the heavier they are the easier to pick up

Eh, probably just marinate it some more tbh

He brought the Jews back to Britain with more influence than they had previously had and he damaged Anglo-Irish relations for generations (still) to come.

Wew, into the filter you go Kraut

How much experience have you got?
Any advice?

Not Londonistan, but checking slav girls on OKC now.
I'm keeping my log of dates. So I can improve next time with a better girl.

You have vagina?

I did lad
it turned into this next

A lot, advice about what?

No. Why?

christmas is for kids, tbh

How new are you lad?

They seem to be more willing to go out with me than local girls.

Share everything. I'm leaving tfwngf land.

Summerfags are still here

just be yourself :)

This one is a stunner lads. Rate.

ikr lad
Cromwells favourite food was a raw onion and a glass of water with dry bread
i want my roast beef, potatoes, pepper gravy, caramelised onions and a pint of bitter tbh

The worst advice ever. I'm a sperg inside. I spend hours thinking on what a normie would have done. Then just do it.

boring af

It's not that hard lad, you'll pick it up quickly

Ditto

Don't get too hung up on any particular girl, just let them witter on about themselves, don't be too clingy and give them about 2/3 of the attention they give you

Worked for me.

Pretty slav girl as a token of my gratitude.

How do you actually proceed to the sex part? Just saying - let's shag or smth?

If dubs, Britain's own Zaichini by 2020

No wonder you've filtered me lad, you've just insinuated the Nazis were under Jewish control

Really makes one's brain cells oscillate

How?

Don't worry about it lad, it will happen naturally

Plump girls vaginas can be nice. Let's be clear here. Not so fat there's rolls, or redness, or disgusting fatty stuff. And definitely no babies. But a girl who is a bit plump and knows it. She tries hard, gets very wet because well you're a catch, and inside their vagina it's plump and that grips you nicely from any angle.

I would imagine a fat geezers crotch is a nasty disgusting place.

Everything you need to know will come naturally, don't force it. Women just want someone to be "in love" with them. So don't linger if it isn't want you want.

share it on mega?

How did you sperg out, lad?

Lads dont give them so much credit. The germans are incompitent today and will probably not exist within our lifetimes

Infowars please fuck off.

Worked for me as well tbh, met my gf talking about cars in a pub with mates.

Come on now lad, you have to do it yourself.

Anjem Choudary finally convicted after two decades, for caving into pressure from his supporters and openly endorsing IS

Maximum sentence is two years.

Worzel Gummidge please go

ABSOLUTELY ISLAMOPHOBIC

it will be brit pol folks next

Sorry, ten years!

an*

My proofreading skills have diminished considerably in these recent years.

Smh literally bigots tbh

Good news, but its a national shame that he wasn't assassinated by British RWDS first.

Cheers. That's encouraging.

Thank you.

I got all nervous and stuff and then talked about Hitler. She left soon after. It was a second hour of our date. I forgot to keep my redpills in a closet.

no worries lad
good for having a gf, lucky lad

What do you think about a girl on the pic? Passable? Another slav.

I can't stand obvious slavs tbh.

Banter

Was just gonna post this lol

Oh lad…..

If you're liable to reveal your power level then just don't mention politics at all and you'll be fine
Slav girls look qt tbqh

Why was it important for people to carry a standard or whatever? Seems like a waste of a soldier tbh

steer clear of bloaters

practice meat, i find them very pleasant and keen on getting to know you

Lesson learned.

How about just for practice?

standards allowed commanders see where his individual units were on the field

Really, lad? They just seem untrustworthy and aggressive to me tbh.

looks good to me lad. Have you tried it with marmite?

Lad, now that's what I call sperging.. Brilliant!

She is a chubby qt m88!

Good luck with your dating, lad. Well done for getting out there and making it happen!

I LOVE YOU BRIT/POL/
Good mix of Holla Forums and /adv/ and everything else in one based thread with a good amount of banter.

aggressive in what kind of way?
I don't have much experience with women. Just in June this year I had my first date ever.

Thanks, lad. But in Sharpe it seems like it has some kind of sentimental value.

Has anyone here ever written/published anything?

Was thinking of the men tbh

Nothing wrong with trying to redpill a woman lad. I tried to redpill a Ukrainian stripper in a club in town. She was surprised I'd even heard of Holodomor let alone give a fuck for the famine imposed by the bolsheviks there. Things went well at first but once Hitler was mentioned and the fact that he was on the good side she seemed to lose interest. Im sure given more time she would have come around but we only spoke for 30 min then I left with the lads.

I know, I was aware of keeping quiet on anything Holla Forums related. Now I just let them talk whatever shit they want. Just ask open ended questions and reply with prompts.

I meeting women.

Why are you going to stripper clubs?

Yeah she was really interested in your niche history subject that you've autistically studied because it agrees with your political view, and not trying to swindle you fron your money, because eastern european strippers are so interested in such subjects.

Another slav girl. Find any fault with her lads.

YOU CAN'T

Found one

go for that one

Don't trust those eyebrows lad

ttpw is a hag

I know lad, im a sperg.

One of the lads birthdays. It was rather enjoyble tbh lad.

Might I ask your 'political view' on Holodomor lad? If you have another explanation other than the jewish bolshevik manmade famine I'm all ears…

at that point in history it became more of a tradition, the colours were given to regiments to be carried into battle as a gift by the king, it was felt a great disgrace to the regiment to lose the colours in battle

facebook.com/imagesuc6/posts/10208398558415319

You're great in finding flaws lads.

It's been denied by his spokesman, and to even believe this facebook post for a second is absurd.

Shower time, what is that?

Thats what I mean lad. It's jews being cunts. I bet youve never studied any time jews have been ok, simply because it disagrees with your view that all jews are cunts

Wish we could have just sent him to the yanks tbh.

Should we like pakis and coons too because of all the times that they've been "ok"?

Whether it's true or not getting a second citizenship is not an endorsement of the EU

Wish Islamic State had been a tremendous success and every single muslim in Europe went to live there permanently.

Are you retarded? I didnt say anything about liking people, just you only really study parts of history to confirm what you already believe. Dont be so defensive m80 did I strike a nerve kek

LAD

This slav girl wrote to me first. What do lads?

But now you have to elaborate on this

stay the hell away

why?

top qt for a fatty

He's the perfect honey-pot operative. He attracts radicals like shit attracts flies. Bunch of people that gravitated to the man ended up being arrested, but not Choudary himself until now. His indictment is just for show, otherwise suspicions might arise and he'd no longer be of immense usefulness.

ew tbh

qt worth a quick shag

Cant believe Im having to explain this to someone on Holla Forums but….

No I dont study only the parts of history that confirm what I believe. Its by studying history and recognising patterns that I've come to conclusions and beliefs. Like my belief that Jews are a destructive force in European societies. Since they've been kicked out 109 times in the past 2000 years for the same shit they always do. Do you have another explanation for them being ejected that many times? Or do you not believe that their behaviour is destructive and its simply us Europeans who are waysist?

All that being said, you are either a kike or so woefully ignorant its not worth anyone's time to try and educate you.

give her the D. she seems dtf. go night date then bring her to your/her home or wherever and fuck her. she not that ugly and she has a nce rack. I rather fuck her than a skinny over-entitled bitch that will be way harder to fuck

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

He was known as a drinking Andy in his uni years.

I think she is cute in her own fatty way

I wrote her back. Aiming to arrange a date and go all the way in. I think it's easier with fatties or older ones, like the one I'm meeting tonight at 8pm.

find any fault

Are you a handsome lad or is getting a qt on okc easy?

About fucking time

Hairy arms.

She's under age.

Nice troll.

I'd make babies with that

unless of course it turns out to be a trap

Lads

How do I stop wanking to porn
Its ruining my life

Lop your cock off

Or just don't wank or watch porn

Wank to gf simulation instead.

I was a fat slob who got >>>/fit/. Never had a gf. Leaving tfwngf zone this summer.

I have more luck getting dates from slavs than our girls, so now I'm targeting slav girls as a practice of being with women.

Better this than nothing imho. There's plenty of slav women on OKC (find them by language).

What's wrong with it?

She says she is in mid 20s.

What's wrong with pointy elbows? Tranny???

You also think she is a tranny?

Small breasts, odd face shape, too much makeup 3/10 wouldn't bang

By getting rid of all of it.
Matthew 5:30 & Mark 9:43

Think of Nicola Sturgeon.

Try wanking as often as possible, like every twenty minutes. Your body will soon get sick of it and you'll want to stop.

Replace it with glam models

You'll get bored of it soon

Depends which type tbh lad

What everyone needs to understand is that Britain is the prototype police state.

The governments end goal is to flip the role of law and governance on its head. That is to say, everything will be illegal unless explicitly approved by them as opposed to traditional reverse rule.

Let me give another example of them creating policy which achieves this:

Psychoactive Substances Act 2016

archive.is/q19P8

This law was created under the guise of controlling the sale of legal highs such as 3rd generation synthetic cannabinoids.

The law defines as a "psychoactive substance" anything which "by stimulating or depressing the person’s central nervous system … it affects the person’s mental functioning or emotional state" and only substances specifically exempted by the Government get a pass.

This law is so vague that technically scented candles and tea blends sold as “relaxing” are banned under it.

The governments own advisors blasted the law as absurd, senior police officials went on record as claiming it as unenforceable but it went ahead anyway.

At the end of the day these laws are about total governmental control and nothing more.

They are used very selectively but give effectively give the government total control, they can under the law shut anything and anyone down instantly.

Muslims can rape and torture native children by the nillion and get clean away with it but Native grandmothers are imprisoned for hugging their grandchildren

archive.is/oerFa

Welcome to modern Britain, our ancestors are weeping.

FUCK

meant to post that in the other thread.

obligatory

Girl A or girl B.

B

wew

Stop shilling for slavs, Jan

w2c

No worries. It was interesting read anway.

B is better looking, A might make a good wife. So B.

YEAH BUT CHRISTIANS ATTACKED THE MIDDLE EAST, REMEMBER THE CROOSAYDZ :))))))))

STOP JAHANS POSTING

IF WE DONT GIVE HIM ATTENTION HE MIGHT KILL HIMSELF

Who? Oh, right, that's the name the media gave to our gallant hero Death to Traitors Freedom for Britain.

>You also think she is a tranny?

Modern Advanced-Trappery is quite advanced. You must be vigilant.

Ask him to name one.

He's been doing this since 2008 lad, years before brit/pol/ knew he existed.

Plus he makes like £8 a month from his videos.

digital pottery

Slav girls are easier to get a date with.

Thanks

Girl A for me. She seems more comfy.

Christ, how old is he?

NEW THREAD WHEN LADS?

You love a fatty ayy.

MAKING FRESH THREAD

LADS

24 last time I checked.

NEW THREAD

v>>7150072

Fucking hell.

Every time

Fuck off.

Decent thread I was making

Lad I already said I was making a new thread, without the Harris autism

Also

My connection reset, I said I was making one here

WEW
Armed metpoliceuk officers along with their helicopter Hostage situation i think inside the Mile End Gym
twitter.com/_aadnann/status/765593682808606720