In Search of Hidden Knowledge

Did I Find Something Huge?

I've long suspected that Ancient Egypt and Babylon were white. Yet, no one knows with certainty, because the Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, Zahi Hawass, has blocked all Racial DNA testing of Egyptian Mummies. I wonder why Race would be an issue? JEWS However…

Pharaoh Tutankhamen is 99.6% White…
WOOPS?
eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/
youtube.com/watch?v=xOjPECybOYY

But wait… a few CENTURIES LATER…
The Pharaoh Ramesses III was Sub-Saharan AFRICAN? WHAT THE FUCK?

Pharaoh Ramesses III was Sub-Saharan African
gnosticwarrior.com/ramesses-iii-dna.html
eupedia.com/forum/threads/28269-Ramesses-III-belonged-to-haplogroup-E1b1a

Before 'The Great Pozzing' of Western Civilization, we know people were heavily tribalistic it means racist
In order to have 99.6% PURE white, you can't have any blacks present in gene pool. NONE.
& the people of this time SHOULD have been extremely 'tribal' and racist, in order to have 99.6% purity.
So why is there a black pharaoh in a society that just had a 99.6% PURE WHITE pharaoh?

To Understand the Significance of these Racial DNA Leaks, We need to Look at the Chronological list of Egyptian Pharaohs:
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pharaohs
These centuries mark the Beginning of the Decline of the Egyptian Empire.

If Ramesses III is indeed black, what the fuck is a black guy doing in a society where there are 99.6 pure white genetics?
A sudden burst of race mixing? A race war?

Oddly enough, the "Israelites" were in Egypt Just before these dynasties… I've seen numbers saying 1700 BCE to 1300 BCE. I don't know what to trust.
important The Jews claim (in the torah), that the Egyptians enslaved them…
But the Egyptians (who kept meticulous records) Don't have a single recording of this 'enslavement'.
quora.com/What-archeological-evidence-exists-to-show-that-the-Hebrews-were-ever-slaves-or-even-just-lived-in-Egypt

This is where I am in my current search…
What do you guys think?
Is it possible Ramesses III was black?
& if he was, why was there a black ruler in a society with pure whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

global.britannica.com/topic/Hyksos-Egyptian-dynasty
reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/history12-17.htm
archive.is/OA56M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II
hiddenincatours.com/the-mystery-of-ancient-egypts-red-haired-mummies/
newobserveronline.com/thousands-blond-red-haired-mummies-found-egypt/
counter-currents.com/2014/07/notes-on-moses-the-egyptian/
ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu7.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Egypt was a multiracial empire that went through several different dynasties. Yes it was started by some "white" (not really a modern group) peoples but by the 25th dynasty it had been swamped by mud people and their administration skills helped collapse one of the longest living civilizations.

Sound familiar?

Edgyptian here, the niggers, which were imported from the south (Sudan & Ethiopia), I'm 100% sure.

The only argument that would *seem* to have any sort of merit is that the temples depict them as brown, but deeper research would reveal that they were drawn brown as a symbol of the sun taking its toll on their skin from farm work.

Strangely enough, the greeks seem to be the only colonizer that treated the Edgyptians well, they actually mixed with and continued the legacy of ancient Egypt, then the fucking sandniggers came and literally Jew'd their way into Egypt via swindling and betrayal, then they fucking destroyed our Sphinx and real culture and replaced it with allah

I bet you, if the ancient ruins didn't bring these mudslimes money via tourism, they'd have destroyed all of it. Just thinking about this angers me so much.

No. Not like this.

IF Egypt was a dynamo for 9000+ years,
IF this is true, then no race mixing had begun.
-Shortly before the Major decline, the Jews were in town.
-The Jews claim to be victims, but there's no record sound familiar?
-Then the society completely breaks down and the Empire dies.

This REEKS of jews, and I know the DNA testing will prove it. We have to get our hands on that mummy shit.

I meant they were slaves, apparently some "asiatics" were also slaves.

Anyone know why his grandmother Tiye looks like such a negress in this depiction? She was even supposed to have red hair.

There is a record, but it shows that they were invaders rather than victims.
At the time, they were called Hyksos and had conquered part of North Egypt, from which they were expelled a century later.
It's quite logical to conclude that they changed their own history to erase that defeat and paint themselves as the innocent victims of evil egyptians.

This is bullshit. Here is the actual face of his mother's mummy. Nothing negroid there.

From 4cuck

I may, lol, just may, have very little understanding of all this:

"You're looking at ydna, Ramses III belonged to haplogroup E1b1b, it's less than 1% of dna.

But why don't they release the rest of the Pharaoh's mtdna? Since we already know tut was pure white?

Ramses III mummy's photograph shows that he was no nigger.

That's his mother. Here's the one I'm talking about, also no negroid features. Really weird how all the statues that are supposed to be her are super niggery. Someone made a mistake somewhere.

Tiye was NOT King Tut's grandmother.

Rameses III had two principle wives plus a number of minor wives and it was one of these minor wives, Tiye, who was the cause of his destruction. She hatched a plot to kill him with the aim of placing her son, prince Pentaweret, on the throne. She and her confederates stirred up a rebellion and used magic wax images and poison as their weapons. The conspiracy failed and the traitors were arrested but not before Rameses was mortally wounded. Fourteen officials sat in judgment and all the accused, with the exception one, was found guilty and condemned to commit suicide.

So, she plotted to kill Rameses III, was executed, as well as her son. Therefore no negro blood ever entered the Dynasty.

Egyptians degenerated in the same ways the Aryans in India did.
The caste system was meant to preserve genetics and knowledge but along with external pressures it collapsed the civilization.
They sat with thumbs in their buts, doing nothing about the decline.

No? I never heard of such a thing, I heard that they came from the south, they were depicted as niggers after all.

Source?

Niggers never played any significant role in Egyptian civilization, other than enemy of Egypt.
Nowadays niggers try to rewrite history to appropriate Egypt's culture they could never grasp and will never be able to understand, their understanding of Egypt history is limited the Hollywood version of it.

As for Hyksos, here is a brief source in Encyclopedia Britannica which refers to further sources : global.britannica.com/topic/Hyksos-Egyptian-dynasty

Hyksos : reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/history12-17.htm

[…] The Hyksos were a Semitic (Canaanite or Amorite) people and may have come from southern Canaan or Syria. Evidence seems to point to their having had a nomadic life style. […]

Bonus map of the Kysos empire. Guess where it is centered on.

Bonus photo of the head of a Hyksos king. No negroid feature.

Wait did the fucking Jews pull this shit on Egypt that they're pulling today?

Will the destruction of civilizations by the Jews ever end?

Your quads say Kek will end the cycle.

Embrace the purity of the Void.

(checked)
Jewssabbateans really are a parasite that latches on a weakened body.

It has to become weakened first. Be it hedonism, famine or war.
The first one is a sign of an empire in the last stages of it's life. So jews go on it like flies to a shit. That's why there are only jews in leading positions in the USA. The elite in the society has stooped to their level. It's in a need of cleansing.

May Kek help us break the cycle.

On topic:
Nogs were never in charge of Egypt. Sahara and the wasteland of Sudan took care of it.
Nubians were a cousin of Egiptians.
Also Dogon.

According to Freeman Fly the Obamas are all clones of Akhenaten and his family. Not an argument or proof of anything obviously, but the resemblances are weird especially since it's across 4 pairs of people, not just one lookalike. Very weird coincidence or some kind of psyop I don't understand.

(Checked)

Kek confirms that the kikes use the same tricks again and again. Kek also confirms that the cycle shall end.

KKK
KEK
KKK

Nubians are weird.

We wuz kangs

Why does America have a black king?

Frog squad brace yourself because these are not your average dubs and quads. Kek is warning us.

They destroyed Kek's home now he's out for revenge.

This is why many anons have come to the conclusion that the world will never evolve until all of the parasites are all killed. They've done just unimaginable evil throughout history.

What is Kek telling us with the sevens?

What was the 7777777 get?

It's deeper than that.
Our fascination with pepe was because kek has been a guide to the white man for centuries.
In a sense, the white man is keke. We pull ideas from the void and make them reality.

this
I really don't know how anyone could think we just kick them out for the x00th time and the problem will just go away. They have been destroying civilizations for at least 2000 years - they aren't going to stop if you politely ask them to while showing off your virtue and sparing them.

Hate to sound like an edgelord but there will only be peace when every last man, woman, and child is removed.

We're not that far along, user.

So i guess muh slavery is as fake as muh holocaust?

Like every other white empire they eventually took in niggers and then the Jews led them in a revolt and the empire fell.

archive.is/OA56M
Nigger even the Jews straight up admit that they were never enslaved by Egypt.

Isn't there speculation that Jews were behind the Black Death/Bubonic Plague as well?

The Jew screams out in pain as he stabs you.

WE

take it to /fringe/, shitdick

Truth.

We were pharaohs in Egypt, in fact, my fellow white people.

when were those statues created?

OP here
Ramesses III was likely white.
The DNA data that was leaked, may have been an extremely small portion of DNA. I don't understand it, but apparently, you need mtdna, not Y dna in order to get the real racial picture.

Likely, Ramesses was as White as King Tut and his ancestors. Still, I will dig deeper and let you know what I find.

Please, don't bump this thread..

Why not?

Oh wow bump this shit.

Jews always try and decry victim hood

>tfw the realization that the (((jew))) we wuz slaves & built the pyramids 'n sheeit along with the exodus is just a historical version of muh holohoax
I think it is a distinct possibility that the biblical exodus is just another (((jewish persecution myth))) designed to garner sympathy and give (((themselves))) a sense of persecution

Your dubs confirms.

I thought the Nubians had power for a *very short* while? Like a drive-by shooting on the president then they declared themselves kangz until the po-lees showed up.

Sounds like many (((coincidences))) happened :^)

I read once that jews were also responsible for the collapse of the Bronze Age. Who knows, for sure. I do believe our history spans back much further than Sumer or Babylonia (muh cradle of civilisation), and that neanderkikes have been our enemy forever. They show up in ancient myths about goblins from the East, fish-lipped, sloped forehead, etc who were moon worshippers, abductors, and murderers. All around psychopaths who terrorised ancient Europeans.

I realized this the moment I read The sumerian swindle. Babylon is an underrated civilisation (shame about the whore gods though).

Didn't they rule for 100 years at most? Pretty pathetic compared to the other dynasties. Nubians are also between caucasoids and negroids, much like modern day ethiopians. Not bantu shits.

Anymore on this. It sounds interesting and I would like to read up on that.

Any sources you know of, thanks in advance.

stop pushing this shit meme
finns have the highest concentration of neanderthal dna, not jews

I bet Egyptian Whites and the White mummy from China share the same DNA.

This wouls support our Atlantis theory.

yepp, this is the last cycle

Atlantis were asians (Sundaland)
This proves the thing before Atlantis, the global pyramid empire aka the antediluvians
White or not those guys were the top of the chart

You don't know how the haplogroups work do you. Ramses being e1b1a means once upon a time an egyptian whore coalburned with a nubian and the offspring of that disgusting bestiality went on to racemix back into the egyptian stock.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II
hiddenincatours.com/the-mystery-of-ancient-egypts-red-haired-mummies/
newobserveronline.com/thousands-blond-red-haired-mummies-found-egypt/
King Ramesses the Second was found to have natural red hair, natural redheads are an exclusively white phenotype, niggers, asians, etc. do not have red hair without dying it. Thousands of blond and red haired mummies were found in a mass grave recently, and considering mummification was only for the elites, and slaves just rotted away, there is credible evidence that the ruling class of Egypt was for a time white.

Cleopatra was macedonian
Ptolemy was greek
No doubt about white presence, but the thing is some of this stuff might prove it goes way back too

There's quite a few European fables you can pull and read from that describes coming into contact with goblins, but if those are too dated for you, how about something more recent?

I invite you to go to your preferred search engine, then type in "Goblins harry potter."

The goblins in the Harry Potter series were the keepers of Gringotts Bank, and were short, greasy, long, hooked-nosed beings with sloped foreheads, long fingers, and were notorious for their love for gold and the desire to protect it

Warning: that site might as well be a Hillary PAC with all the shilling and cuckoldry going on there. I've seen plenty of gore and was still on the verge of puking from answers to "Is Hillary Clinton a nice person in private?".

Pharoahs looked nothing like their statues.

They had a cultural trend for creating Africanized artistic depictions of themselves, why this was, i don't know. Probably the ancient equivalent of Tyrone memes, with Kek overseeing.

All the mummies of the upper classes are Europoid. This isn't even a debate, this has been known since the 19th century. Egyptian Aristocracy was indo- european.

The fucking Rammessides declared themselves as descendents of the God Seti because of their red hair. Seti was a redhead in mythology.

Ramesses II, one of the most famous pharoahs, was a natural red-head, as was his father before him. This was confirmed by sampling their hair roots.

Akhenaton was a sort of monistic religious phenomenon. Akhenaton was a member of the cult of aten, which has deep metaphysical underlyings. Many of which (if i remember correctly) parallel vedic metaphysics. It was therefore of Indo-Aryan origin.

Long story short, don't believe statue maymays, look at the actual mummies, and read the works of real Egyptologists (19th-early-mid 20th century). Anthropology died with cultural marxism.

I've been telling this to people for years. Fucking niggers trying to claim that our slave driving whit nationalist ancestors who built europe were niggers… kill thm all.

PRAISE KEK! The purger!

Kek, that guy is more Pepe than Wojak. I know a quote attributed to him (though maybe not his). It appeared in a list of mathematical proof methods as "proof by stick":

Let me tell you a story lad….

Atlantis (or what ever you want to call it) the ancient city/state with advanced (not modern) technology at the time before the last ice-age was most definitely, white.

When all that collapsed, sank, flooded, what ever. The Atlantians all scattered around the globe, forming empires, building more cities, teaching their building methods, tools, geometry, sciences….

How else do so many pyramids and the surrounding architecture around the world look so similar?

Why do nearly every one of these ancient cities depict whitey coming to bring them power, knowledge, etc… These were all relatively speaking, built around the same time period.

Why are there white mummies being found in Egypt AND China?

Why are they off limit to geneticists?

There is more going on at work than you believe.

Because the premise in the OP is already obviously wrong? The second half, anyway.

It's like none of you have any idea what Indo-European means.

Look at the expansion of the indo-european language families.

This is the PC modern way of discussing Aryan expansion. The ancient world was Aryan.

Modern anthropologists discuss nothing of race, instead they discuss "linguistics". Rather than say the "Aryan race" they say a language is "indo-european" in origin, or has "indo-european roots".

Hurrians (whites) conquered ancient Mesopotamia and Egypt and remained the aristocracy for centuries. This isn't "secret knowledge" it just shows you are ignorant on this subject.

way to go full retard

Don't forget kinnewek man! White guy bones found in USA predating he injuns, and they fucking cover it up out of fear. I will never forgive those who hide truth. Purge them.

Huh?

You realize Peru had an ancient culture similar to that of the Aztecs right?

misunderstood it. I thought it was trying to say Whites ruled Peru or some shit

Highest neander concentrations occur in parts of West Asia and the Caucasus. Highest is about 70% found in..wait for it..some kikes in Israel. Sorry, Chaim. You lost the evolutionary arms race. Now gas yourself.

Those are some strong Aryan features, eh, lad?

Kikes are the mongrel bastard children of Neanderthals and Mudshits.

Which is why they have and will always be persecuted.

Uighurs are still alive in the Far East.

Have another pic to sum it all up.

kek. no, they were not caucasian
LOL

Man, I hope we win the upcoming happening….. there is no where else for us to go anymore.

love it when someone posts that OC :)

This guy has been shitposting these threads all day.

Ainu were Caucasian mixed Siberians mang. Shaman societies that used Swastika.

Ainu were mongoloids based on their genetics and skull shape. they did share some Caucasian features though, such as body hair, but little else

Regarding Akhenaten and his son Tut … German Egyptologist Jan Assmann proposed that Akhenaten was actually Moses, i.e., both Akhenaten and Tut were Jewish. This makes sense since Akhenaten was known for pushing monotheism on the polytheistic Egyptians before the Jews (Hyksos?) were kicked out of Egypt. Tut's red hair indicates Assmann would likely be wrong, but if Akhenaten and therefore Tut were Jewish, that might also be a good reason to keep the DNA results secret.

Also, someone should make a new thread where we can sort out the whole Jews being Neanderthals thing. They certainly look like Neanderthals and it would explain a lot, but the information/genetic evidence is always conflicting.

I highly doubt they were Jews. Jews don't want to actually be in power, but are rather the puppet masters because of their natural gift of manipulation, economics and law.

jews only became ((Jews)) in the early middle ages when they accepted the Talmud and made that deal with Charlemagne

H'WHAT?!

You don't honestly believe that do you?

Jews have been a thing since fucking Babylon and before.

Your shitposting is out of control friendo.

I know they existed before that but they weren't that bad then, not really that much worse than anyone else

No, the ancient jews in the old testament are just as bad as modern jews. You can see all the same behavior. The subversion, the parasitism, etc. It's all there in the Jewish Bible.

The Jew is a biological/essential problem.
It is in their nature, regardless of creed. The Jew created the Talmud as an expression of his racial character, not the other way around. And it is an extension of the old testament, just with new tactics for battling their new Christian enemy.

Read the Jewish Bible. Jews have always been subhuman.

I think this is a common misconception. While there are certain puppet master factions that have actively made themselves less noticeable in recent years, Jews typically don't shy away from promoting themselves to positions of power, and hold it openly and disproportionately in every realm of society. Both senate seats in the most influential state in the US are held by Jews, for instance.

Anyway, here's some more information on Jan Assmann and his book Moses the Egyptian, which proposes that Akhenaten was Moses, and responsible for the birth of monotheism.

counter-currents.com/2014/07/notes-on-moses-the-egyptian/

No not really. The modern day Jews and their respective concepts are direct ancestors of the then Pharisees and Sadducees who were overly proud and an elite sect of Jews who thought they were literally better than God.

The Talmud is a collection of the writings and speakings of these Jewish elite of the time.

Why do you think all throughout the Old Testament God is having to send all these prophets after prophets to come tell them that they're fucking shit up again? There were good Jews (Hebrews) and they were called faithful, but the elite who perverted the scriptures and thought there way was superior are the problem, always have been the problem and always will be the problem.

The (((elite))) are no different today than they were then.

checked. forgive me for butting in, but I believe you're wrong. Even the Torah has elitist laws separating the Jew from the gentile. Even YHVH himself claimed to be a "jealous" God and a "Man of War." From God's own mouth Joshua was told to conquer the land we know as Israel. God and the Jews have always been a warring, conquering, subversive, elitist tribe.

You really enjoy making shit up and using emotionally loaded arguments instead of reality, huh? Anything with 70% nonhuman DNA wouldn't bear fertile offspring with humans.

Finns have the highest concentration of neanderthal DNA at roughly 2%.

Occipital bun was a place for stronger jaw muscles to attach to, what the fuck are you on about?

From my limited understanding, I believe God sent the Israelites to those nations such as that of Canaan because they were a truly wicked people who actually sacrificed their own children to idols, similar shit you see today with the elites and their Bohemian Grove "ritual", but way worse.

But like I said, according to my limited knowledge. Anybody more well versed in this topic is welcome to chip in.

I understand. But there's no actual evidence there was baby sacrifices. In fact, modern archaeology has all but debunk the very idea. However, modern archaeology has also shown that human sacrifice was common throughout most, if not all, early societies. This would also and does include the Jews and their religion. We seen in Exodus the command to "consecrate" or give to YHVH the firstbirn male of every family. This didn't mean they became prophets or something. It mean they were sacrifices. See: (Exodus 13:2, 22:28)

So either way…the Jews had no moral authority over anyone else, seeing as either A) the gentiles weren't doing those things and you've been listening to Jewish propaganda, or B) they did do those things but so did the Jews and you're still listening to Jewish propaganda.

The final redpill for many people is the one of God, Jesus and Heaven. Good luck swallowing it.

The neander stature is also important. They were short and stocky, with big rib cages.

Modern archaeology will say what the Jews want it to say. You can rely on it about as much as you can rely on CNN to cover Trump fairly.
The question you should be asking is: how does it benefit the Jews to claim that?

I took it as whites from Atlantis taught all those cultures, not necessarily ruled them. Though the Atlantis stuff always sounds like /x/ drivel to me.

the cycle is over anons.

ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu7.php

Most genuses' species can interbreed, it doesn't define taxonomy. Also, you can't understand a subject by browsing the Reddit top comment or watching CNN.

Kill yourself, nigger-lover.

IT IS UPON US

The Ainu have remnants of Europoid DNA. No one said they're "Caucasian", which is really a stupid classification to apply to Western Europoids.

Thats why his favorite numbers are 77

Praise kek

There's been megathreads on the neanderkike connection. I didn't save any but John de Nugent has extensive write-ups on it that contain much of the same info.

Honestly I think the reason why God continuedoes with the Jews for so long after king David was to show that he is so great he can even make some Jews salvageable

Look up the hebron, which means outlaw. They were a band of criminals who weren't allowed inside cities because of their behaviour. The ensuing "religious" texts were basically guidebooks for psychotic (as in clinically; paranoia, delusions, etc) criminals.

How many cycles have there been. I refuse to believe modern man just sat in the mud for 50k years

Are you too fucking stupid to realize we have better ways of telling what someone's race is now? Genetics trumps skull shape, dude.

So did I, the more you think about that theory though the more it makes sense.

How else have whites been involved in nearly every ancient civilization? The out of Afrika theory has already been proven false as well, whites didn't simply just "evolve" from Niggers staying out of the sun.

See:

I would highly recommend it, though the /x/ fags do ruin all logical thought, so ignore hollow Earth and Higher technology faggots.