Russia now the world's top wheat exporter

Russia just keeps winning

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-20/top-wheat-exporter-russia-targeting-corn-as-crop-rises-to-record

After overtaking the U.S. as the world's largest wheat exporter, Russia is becoming a bigger part of the corn market with expectations for a record crop.

Russian farmers will boost production to 13.7 million metric tons in the season starting in October, an all-time high, according to Moscow-based consultant SovEcon….

…SNIP….

The nation is following the footsteps of neighboring Ukraine, where corn is now a bigger crop than wheat, SovEcon's Sizov said. Ukraine's corn production overtook wheat in 2011-12 and is estimated to be almost 4 million tons bigger this season, USDA data showed.

"Corn production is quite likely to be growing faster than wheat," he said. "I won't be surprised to see wheat production stagnating in Russia in the medium term while corn will continue to grow."

Other urls found in this thread:

beef2live.com/story-countries-arable-land-world-0-108929
kpbs.org/news/2014/jul/08/california-ranks-worlds-8th-largest-economy-overta/
passel.unl.edu/pages/informationmodule.php?idinformationmodule=1130447033&topicorder=7&maxto=7
worldstopexports.com/corn-exports-country/
worldstopexports.com/wheat-exports-country/
varlamov.ru/760146.html
archive.is/rMWrG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's time to purge the planet of the beer-swilling estrogenic degenerates and allow the righteous vodka-volk to reign supreme.

Fuck Russia

wut?

Good!

Well, you know…

The agriculture is finally coming back under Putin. Russia has more fertile land than USA so it isn't surprising that they produce more.

Also, Putin's preparing for war. You don't want to be in war and without food. Maybe even enough to feed China.

Russia.

RT.com shill. of course everything in russia is better!

Not everyone with more knowledge than you is a shill, kike.
Russia has a fuckton of chernozjom and even more land. The soil under 55° is very fertile.
Once they ramp up them farms and modern production, it will dwarf every other country.

Also, map related, why kikes coup'd Ukraine.

OP IS ONE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

US EXPORTED 58 MILLION TONS IN 2012-2013 VS 13.7 MILLION TONS FOR RUSSIA JUST NOW

The Russians' inability to comprehend the very basic concepts of reality has always amazed me. Despite having a fuckton of bona fide natsocs there, most of them can't move beyond ole Stalin's propaganda.

BUMP
GOD BLESS HOLY RUS

Hitler killed a lot of Russians, you know. We are still butthurt over it.

Pray tell, which crop is native to where?

fixed that for you

Bullcrap.

1 United States 1,650,062 10.48%
2 India 1,451,810 9.22%
3 China 1,385,905 8.80%
4 Russia 1,174,284 7.46%

beef2live.com/story-countries-arable-land-world-0-108929

fixed that for both of you

Can we please get Trump in and clean things up while we still can?

True but for normies in ex-USSR it's Hitler and the Germans fault.

And that's what retarded neo-nazis, like in Ukraine, are claiming to be proud of too.

Not the socio-economical advances of the Third Reich, not it's high morality values, not it's actual nationalist though…

But it's shiny helmets, it's stronk tanks and it's Russian killing (which are clearly not the legacy actual nazis would claim…).

If they're non GMO I'd like some.

Good luck telling that to regular Russians. Older people don't like Hitler. Maybe in a few generations things will change, though I doubt it.

SAGE GOES INTO ALL FIELDS
GAS THE COMMUNISTS
GAS THE SOVIETS

Fertile, as in high quality. Not just arable. Learn to read.

Current year Russia isn't soviet. They're fairly redpill but anti-nazi for obvious historical reasons.

And that would be just as wrong a claim given that the US has much more high quality land than Russia.

There's no helping the Slav's until they identify the real culprits for all of their problems. Same goes for the Germanic peoples in general.

Themselves and their Abrahamic overlords

Prussian-Russian alliance may never come to be. Wilhelm and Nicholas weep for their respective nations from the grave.

What we can do from this Masonic website is to meme the future Prussian-Russian Alliance.

Russians are tards

Why do you russian shill your crap on this shit?

да гой! Россия хорошо !! 1
that means yes goy, russia is good

you're repeating what Hitler did, only you don't seem to know the end result like Hitler did.

Russia is not to be trusted under all circumstances.

A star has risen in the east

The prophecy can't be stopped

Map seems super bullshit to me California is low quality and Scandinavia is high. If Russia exports so much why does the neatherlands have a larger economy then them? California alone as a larger economy then the whole of russia.

kpbs.org/news/2014/jul/08/california-ranks-worlds-8th-largest-economy-overta/

It's a completely legit map made by the US Department of Agriculture and the University of Nebraska Lincoln.

passel.unl.edu/pages/informationmodule.php?idinformationmodule=1130447033&topicorder=7&maxto=7

The US exports more corn by far

worldstopexports.com/corn-exports-country/

Canada produces the most wheat with the US being number 2

worldstopexports.com/wheat-exports-country/

Get fucked soviet propagandist

Brown pride my friend!

Can you even read?

Jewish Communist killed a lot of Russians*

Southern Brazil is mostly White.

California is High Peformance High Resilience
Scandinavia is Low Performance High Resilience

Shut up, i live here. Most urban areas are infested with genetic abominations.

Russian thread about Russia #9

This is I/n/dia tier shitposting.

Are you russian guys like official paid shills seeing as how 8 chan is banned there? I have a hard time believing that someone would shill for a country on a site that is banned in said country and they could potentially go to jail for posting on.

99.99% of the people from the Neu-USSR are brainwashed idiots. The majority of Russians I've talked to think Stalin was a hero.

I bet Chechnya is whiter than Southern Brazil. Now that's just sad too.

Putin has done wonders for the average quality of life in Russia. There's a reason he's so widely adored there, and it's not just the propaganda. I don't have any stats on hand but the country has improved drastically since Putin took the reigns. Not to say he hasn't done some shit I disagree with, and prolly some Russians too. But all in all, he's made Russia better and improved Russian lives.

Just compare them.

Why is the brazilian president a hairless gorilla?

Why is chechnya the land of the aryans?

Yet they are still isolated peoples that will never know how quality of life is outside to compare.

his propaganda is pretty good 10/10

no matter how much they are "improved," they'll still be worthless when the time is right

Why the fuck did Russia give up the Ukraine? The entire fucking country has top-tier soil

I guess the problem with the Ukraine is all the Ukrainians

The standard he had to improve from was not a very high bar. The 90's in Russia was total collapse and the wild west.

I disagree the opposite is true the problem with Russia is all the Russians I would prefer if ukraine would wipe out the russians and populate the country

thanks putin
sorry for all the autism goyim

SEPERATE THE WHEAT FROM THE CHAFF

Ukrainians and Belorussians are Russians without the Mongolian genes that make them white niggers.

The people of Ukraine overthrew their own democratically elected government while chasing a carrot on a stick held by Jewish oligarchs and installed a neo-nazi puppet government controlled by many of the same Jewish oligarchs that Putin expelled from Russia. Their country is a cluster fuck and Ukrainians are some of the most stupid, impulsive, and easily manipulated people on the continent.

Its pretty fucking retarded

On the left its showing the beginnings of the EU while on the right it's showing Russia's.

Psychopathic bolshevik jews killed more.

Implying the faggot they overthrew was any better. The Ukraine was getting plunder by Russians before and is now getting plundered by Americans. I wouldn't apologize if I was a ukie for fucking despising russians and wanting to leave there sphere of influence.

By "plunder" you mean making mutually beneficial trade deals

The "issue" was that Ukraine wanted to be connected with Russia or dependent on Russian trade, which is retarded because Ukrainians are basically backwood Russians

Not nearly as many Russians as Stalin and his Jewish underlings killed.

Are you really that retarded? You can't go to jail for visiting "banned" sites. The only thing this "ban" does is forces me to use my proxy in Netherlands to visit 8ch. It's completely legal.

And no, I'm not a paid shill. I just don't have Holla Forums in Russian language so I have to hang around here.

Image is also missing the part where Russia murdered millions of Ukrainians on behest of the jews, who were still butthurt about that time the Ukrainians annihilated the Khazar Empire.

Holodomor was a hoax. Get your facts straight.

Yes I'm sure ivan the ukranians are just backwards stupid confused Russians who putin should annex and they have no reason to dislike russians and the holdomor never happened. Stalin was pretty based to right comrade? Why don't you suck another nigger dick ivan the cuckold

That's interesting, Russia was the top wheat producer in the world prior to WW1 as well, but they kind of fell off after that.

This is why everyone hates you subhuman niggers

My trips are criminally unchecked.

Food for subhumans.

Most Americans hate you, poles hate you, Finns hate you, germans who remember occupation hate you, balts hate you, everyone who has any sort of sustained contact with you realizes you are white niggers only a little better then mongolian savages. If you could just stop being cocksuckers for 5 minutes everyone would be willing to accept you but apparently that is to much to ask.

Can you explain why though? I'm really interested why would someone generally hate all Russians in current year. We dindu nuffin.

I knew a Ukrainian girl. She used to wear a Russian olympic-style jacket to school everyday with Russian flags and the name of the country. She generally referred to herself as Russian for the sake of convenience because most kids didn't know wtf the Ukraine was.

Soon as Soros funded his little coup the girl fucking hated Russia and all Russians

dumb cunt. Ukrainians are like teenagers in rebellion

Sadly, I know a lot of people just like that. I'm half-Ukrainian and I spent a lot of summer time in Ukraine when I was young. After all this buttfuckery with Crimea most people (even some of my relatives) there who were pretty chill with Russia started to hate us all. I don't really blame them, the normies are very susceptible to enemy mind control. I hope some day our relations with Ukraine will be fixed, preferably in non-violent way.

Food for kikes and degenerates alike.

Russians really are retarded

kek Ukrainians are "wtf i hate russia now" tier

in my opinion Russia should annex areas with ethnic Russians and be done with the whole ordeal. Russia was kind enough to grant Ukraine all that Russian land and free nukes etc and Ukraine wasted it all. Ukraine is a joke of a country, so lets at least try to give them a territory they can manage.

Ukrainians worship Hitler even though they overthrew their own government and replaced it with Jews. Its completely ridiculous, but in that context Hitler as an icon belongs there.

Ffs, you don't understand author's mindset. It's depicted as a choice between Europe and Russia, not between "good" and "bad". If you put it that way, Hitler really does belong to Europe, not to Russia. And yes, most of Russians in 2016 don't like Hitler. Exceptions like me exist tho.

What do those buzzwords mean? Performance seems clear to me (high performance = good), but is resilience good or bad?

Resilience is good.

Te ruski, opowiedz polyakowi jak tam u was na froncie domowym z nami jest. Do Rusów nic nie mam, napije sie gorilki i posquatuje. Wiadomo, slowianin slowianowi nie wrogi i tak dalej. Ale jak sprobujecie na nas z BTR'ami przyjechac to rozpierdolim. Mysle ze tak wyglada widok wiekszosci tutaj na ruskich, poza jakimis nato cuckami i zydo enablerom.

reported for not archiving

Really? They are still in a major recession with large capital outflows.

Their currency still has very high inflation.

RIDF and Russia believe that Jews are their greatest allies. This is why all Russian propaganda calls their enemies "ebul ghanzis and fascists"

First thing I noticed too. OP's a fag.

Should I read all of these posts as "russians killed russians therefore they should be OK with Hitler killing Russians"?

Do you mean that if somebody specifically kills 500k of US citizens then remaining US citizens should be OK with that because same number died in civil war?

Keeps winning what?

varlamov.ru/760146.html - one of the largest cities of Russia. Does not it surprise you that Russia invests in restoration of Syria?

And keep in mind that there aint any black population to blame for that.

Thanks for input, azov. Remember to fight for your overlord Soros, lest he takes your money away. Be a good goy.

I'm older than most here. I'm a Pole in my late sixties and I still remember quite clearly being sent off to Russia (I had to join army for a few years since I did not go university) to train with Russians on Grad missile system. All I remember seeing were peasant huts, poor person, drunks and ugly Russian soldiers. I at that moment thought myself "These people are sending men into space?" I had pure disgust for Soviet Union and Russian way of life I again thought "These people rule over us? They make laws in my country? They decide our leaders? All our production whatever we produce goes to them?"

Probably has something to do with the annexing drug trade your massive crime syndicates trying to create an anti racist eurasian empire and generally being shitty to everyone

Well, thanks to his retarded policies and his higher-up friends stealing all money, we're going downhill fast. You fucking burgers just blindly see vodka and go drooling like niggers. Fuck you.

Kill yourself.

I'm sorry russian user I mostly have been attacking Russians because the constant shilling and shit posting that comes from people who are mostly not Russians they come from a white nationalist site in the US called the daily stormed and they are all heavily indoctrinated that russia can do no wrong and they should annex all of europe. I have met some good russians in my life and I don't want a new world war with you.

crude oil exports dude. We do not need Putin to export crude oil, sorry.

Also, check out this:

BTW: Russian pension investment program frozen for third years already. It means that Government DOES need pension money to invest into the economy but does not have the money to pay interest rate.

P.S. My ID may change every time because russian ISP which I use blocks HTTPS for 8ch.net

Welp, there are at least two reasons to dislike russians because russians are not just intelligent anons posting on Holla Forums.

We do not have real democracy. In USA Trump has no breaks after all of those things he said and did, in Russia Navalny almost got prisoned for nothing before he even tried.

Russians tourists (which are the part exposed to the rest of world) are in many cases terrible.

You will also like the interest rate being 10%.

Startup business does not get anything less than 20%.

That was Russia before the Kike revolution. Then they starved millions of native Russians to death.

If Jews weren't in control of Russia now, they would cause another artificial famine again.

Burgertards reeeeeeeeeeee.

Start opening a real map and fucking realize the maps you use on a day to day basis in the US are literally made to make you morons.

The perspective and proportions are completely fucked up on purpose to make the US appear much bigger than it actually is.

Can't you fucking see that Greenland (836,330 sq mi) is almost bigger than Africa (11,730,000 sq mi).

Russia is more on the north so the area stretching affects Russia more.

Other than that you are correct.

Again? They did this over a hundred years ago. archive.is/rMWrG

But I guess Christianity ran its course, from monarchy to communism. All Christian. Nothing to do with kikes. Nothing at all.

This is called the "Greenland Problem" in cartography but doesn't matter here since the CONUS and fertile areas of Russia are at about the same latitude on the map.

I kind of like that Russia is getting serious about competing with the US again. It's great how they have restarted their research into space exploration, computer hardware, cutting edge medicine (whole-body transplant) and now agriculture.

The world kinda sucks when the big boys aren't having their pissing contests on who has the best and shiniest technology.