Webcams in 2017

Where do you faggots go for live, fresh win in 2017?
The Golden age of Stickam is gone. The Silver age of original Chatroulette, Omegle, Icanhazchat, and Tinychat is over. The Bronze age of Younow, Omgchat, and Periscope is done. What's left these days–shitty apps?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveomg.com/?sort=rising
barcroft.tv/tlc-girls-who-dont-age-america
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Virtual Reality w/ 360 cameras in people's rooms.

i'm actually interested in that, it seem that the best days of internet are behind us sadly

I'm glad it piqued your interest. There has to be a place out there for regular chicks getting naked: free, anonymous, 1-on-1, online, and live.

live me you fucking niggers
download nox or some other emulator and use it
someone photoshop an imageboard on that monitor

I've heard of it. But it sounds too passive. Are there cam to cam possibilities outside of phones (thus, emulators are useless)?
Also, how good/frequent is the win?

i thing the "chat" days are over, i blame fb and tumblr for giving the opportunity to little sluts to attentionwhore without having to get naked.
Omegle was the last standing, now its a sausage fest.

what is dis?

For maximum wins you should visit it when it's American daytime, that is when most of the slutty girls come out.

live me, app where you can stream camera footage from your phone or tablet to an audience. audience can give hearts by tapping on the screen, leave comments, and send 'gifts' (which are bought by coins, which cost money), girls sometimes take this as currency for doing lewd stuff.

Your other points are valid. Although Omegle is still limping along. If you're ripped, have a silver-tongue/big dick, you MIGHT get lucky on Fri/Sat nights after spending a few hours.

so its a pedoscope 2.0 ?
like the other user said its a bit too impersonal. may as well just go to the darknet and dl CP.

i never said you couldn't get any, but you'd have to go through 1000 dick to get a girl now and even then she'll need some convincing to take off her clothes.
its not comparable to what it used to be just 5 years ago.
back then, i didn't have to spend more then 5 minutes to get some ass/tits/pussy from CR/Omegle, jerk off and move on.

How the fuck do you even get girls to talk to you, much less send nudes

no thanks nigger

i cant give you a clear answer. just start talking to girls and see what works. keep throwing shit at the wall and wait till something sticks. Thats how i did it atleast

there are only two way i'm aware of, be attractive or have a huge dick

or charming

wtf do you mean?

Well I'm neither one of those so that's promising

omegle isn't much diffrent from tinder, girls are the same everywhere.
they all want a Chad, the only good thing about it is that the ones who don't have a Chad physique but still own a thundercock can score.

It's the age of the internet and smartphones user! You can be anyone you want!

If you want girls to like YOU, then YOU have to be someone else.

Can I ask for sauce, or is that CP?

This is the only place you'll be seeing that.

to be cliche: confidence
just act like a cocky motherfucker who doesn't need tits, and you'll get them.

this only works if your a Chad, if you look like a fucking Pajeet chicks will next you no matter what.

you

this is truly tragic, beside there a already shi ton of nude pics of random sluts out there, what's the point?

I'm extremely distraught

yes, so are we.

self-accomplishment

Nah, I don't care for webcams anymore. I'm over that phase. Or any live streaming shit. But, all the kidz use YouNow know. That's what I heard.

very sexy hot mood

of all names

wtf is wrong with Pajeets, why are they so goddamn creepy

underage detected.

y-y-yes

It's CP

i don't believe you

On a Saturday night, no less. Hello /nofap/

oh, and tinychat is a corpse too.
live.me isn't worth the effort.

If you keep your eye on the bottom of Chaturbate for 'exhibitionists' you can (very rarely) find some win. One time I saw what was most likely a 14yo fuck herself w/ some kind of harry potter wand or something. she was fat so I reported her and she got banned

Long time Omegle faggot here. I used to spend a lot of time on there, but I got an actual gf and stopped.

Omegle is pretty bullshit, but it works sometimes. I'm pretty fucking disgusting, but I could get a win probably every night or other night. It's just a lot of patience and bring decent at talking.

If you straight up ask for tits, you're getting skipped. Actually, you're most likely going to get skipped before you can even type. You have to start a little slow, and work your way up throughout your conversation. Unless you're Chad Thunder cock, flirting off the bat doesn't work.

Also, it's super easy to get Snapchats and Kik, which can give you a steady stream of nudes. I added a bunch of girls from Omegle on there and they were a lot more willing to take their clothes off. Plus, you can get a couple days out of it, and delete them when you get bored.

However, all this shit took a long ass time. I spent like 6 or 8 hours and didn't get shit one night. Weekend nights have a higher chance of success, but there's a lot of gawkers on those nights too. Weekday nights are slow, but I had success on those too.

Idc, I have a gf now, which is a lot better than this shit. Really, you'd have better luck with actually picking girls up than sitting on Omegle, and you'd actually get laid.

What a shitty get.

livejasmin

Adult work .com

CR require phone registration, how fucking ridiculous is that?!

i have to check this get.
i got laid twice off Omegle, the real problem is the distance, most of these sluts won't be living anywhere near you.

anyway, it was a white ago, Omegle just like CR win day are long gone.
that shit is literally a sausage fest.
would be good for gay but its a dead end for a strait guy.

Use this to find periscope/younow girls
liveomg.com/?sort=rising

Girls are so wary of men now, the only way to cam2cam is to pretend to be a girl yourself, use camstudio or something to stream a loli bate vid and they will join in thinking you are are a girl like them

Also, forget prioritising your search during american peak hours, like 70% of american girls are fat or nigger, choose russian hours instead. Those girls are fucking beautiful

What makes you say that ??

In my country (italy) every girl is on periscope

is Instagram not a thing in Italy? because it does everything Periscope does and more

i'm no doctor but those women don't look very mature

Sadly they are all sufferers of a rare genetic disorder called "Neotenic Complex Syndrome" which causes their bodies to stop aging at a certain point, they are all in their twenties or even thirties but unfortunately they will never look like it.

barcroft.tv/tlc-girls-who-dont-age-america