Wanna dox a lolcow?

There's this faggot I know from highschool. He has helicopter parents and he's a momma's boy who has his mother record and take pictures for him, so he can upload it to his cancerous youtube account. His mother is quick to sue anyone who hurts Max's feelings, meaning nobody can fuck with the autist without having his mother sue them. Despite having parents rich enough to buy him two trucks and a lifetime supply of twinkies, he suffers from BAWWWWWWWWWWtism and cries to get fake, pathetic attention. He's a sexually-confused rich kid and a huge lolcow in the making.
He's incredibly active online and has a huge presence.
Also, he's a huge whiteknight and SJW faggot.

>email: [email protected]/* */
>facebook: facebook.com/yaboimax307
>instagram: instagram.com/ayeitsyaboi_max/
>youtube accounts (prepare to cringe): youtube.com/channel/UCwHZibX3xt7eMfldwUxfRcg
youtube.com/channel/UCtaysHqgiOaBkTP7pYbrnlg
youtube.com/channel/UCsBPQQWwVfmGmIVuBcdbhYA
His mother runs a massage business at their house. Info below.
>facebook: facebook.com/Mountain-View-Massage-Therapy-246524352131241/

If this is in the wrong board, I'm willing to take it to another place. Just wanted to have a little fun since this faggot is easily pushed over the edge. If you can, make fun of how fat he is as much as possible, it really pisses him off.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=475750879426154&id=100009737374457
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

hey lucky how's it going?

utheral insertion?

Nope, sorry, not feeling up to it today
I'd rather sleep in my car

Has the info been confirmed?

Yes, some of his enemies of his have confirmed this for me. All of the info posted is completely accurate.

Christ, what a faggot. How old is he now? The Youtube videos date back to 2012. Pic related he also has a job somewhere.

He's starting to seem more like a normalfag now to me. Maybe he just had a really autistic childhood.

He is now 15 years old, and he's still quite the autist he always was, only his parents bought him two fucking trucks. His parents deserve to be doxed too.

He's just some dopey kid. Why do you hate him, OP? He steal your favorite lunch box?

Don't hate him, just think he's a huge autist.

Newfag, stop huffing modeling glue
I said Newfag, I've got some info for (you)
you should lurkmoar cause this thread's made of poo
And you've made us all unhappy
Newfag, if you lurked moar you'd know
I said, Newfag, why we think this thread blows
There's no reason for you to make this thread
And the board wishes you were dead

Cause you don't know that we're NYPA
No you don't get that we're NYPA
This shitthread isn't a thing those on this board enjoy
We'd rather post girls who're really boys
Do you get that we're NYPA?
you understand? we are NYPA
You should go back to lurking, until you get a feel
Of what this board likes for real

The faggot doesn't know shit about automotives. He thinks his shit trucks shifting problems are either coming from his torque converter, engine, or accelerator. I felt so bad for his dumb ass that I actually just flat out told him that its definitely a transmission problem. One of his trucks is a piece of shit chevrolet silverado 1500. He seems to comteplate whether he should trade his truck for a potentially nice supra a70, although he will somehow probably rice that up. He wants to get a ricer camaro.
I'm gonna dox him, he's online, I'm gonna try and use his situation about his transmission to get him to send me an email so I can get his IP address to dox further.

Bui?

His IP address is 206.217.7.224, but I think that he is using a sweet water computer although its in the town that he currently resides in. I'll try to find his address in case anyone wants to send him pizza.

take your meds

I just realized that OP already has all the information. I'll try to get his SSN, but I'll need his name

Fuck, not his name, I meant his date of birth

Get in here, faggots. He just went live on Facbook.
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=475750879426154&id=100009737374457

Im pretty sure his DOB is January 22, 2002
1/22/02

someone in class make you upset, OP?

hi max

Why couldn't shifting issues come froma torque converter? You have some explaining to do you faggot.

NYPA SUMMERFAG

You're one of the main reasons people say Holla Forums is shit.

not sure you understand what nypa is used for; its when we have nothing to gain from it, when there is no incentive. lurk moar

Don't encourage the man you fucking scrub

Because he has to step off the gas to get his truck to shift when he is going up a hill, and ONLY when it's up a hill. A torque converter would do it all the time. It would be more likely to be his synchro or something slipping.

I forgot to note that his truck is an automatic

That all sounds reasonable. Also, I think you are autistic.

You already talked about his torque converter so that was covered.

Well the reason I mention it is because you let off the gas when you push in the clutch on a manual. However automatic clutches and accelerators are often made to release when the rpms go too high, so it's not that

forgive my stupidity, I forgot that torque converters are automatic only. I drive a manual so sometimes I completely forget about that.

It's not 2008 anymore. Get a job, faggot.

shoot yourself

Dude, fuck off.

hi Holla Forums

Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't we try and report their company for not having enough affirmative action? Wouldn't that make things a little rough?

bump for kek

You all can't go wrong with craigslist.

This tbh. Like all of my this^^^^^

Send traps/ faggots to his house.

smmfh tbqh famalam 😂😂😂
this XDD

WHERE IS THE FUCKING PIZZA!!!

Fuck off the thread, normie. Do us all a favor and kill yourself.

Silverado 1500 all have transmission troubles.
Shitty Chevy did not have it's shit together with this model.
Mine just stopped moving forward one day.
Junk.

Willing to temp beta males into sending pizza just to see where this goes. I could pretend to be a girl like I usually do to troll perverts online.

I like how no matter where you look, ford has the top loader, c6, and zf 5 speed transmissions listed as some of the best transmissions ever made and all the Chebby fanbois have is their precious turbo 350 and 400 despite their constant failure.

I can only solute you for that. Beta orbiters deserve to be used.

No! I flatly refuse to actively participate in this thread in any way whatesoever, nor to contribute to its content in any manner.

ok

This would be unskilled behavior.

Quit bumping your own thread op you godawful autismo.

Sent Qurans. He's subscribed to Bad Dragon. Any other ideas user?

wow this thread really turned out to not be a shitheap like I thought it would lol :^)

hi Mikee

Hanna Baker pls go