Laziness is a sign of high intelligence

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/09/laziness-is-a-sign-of-high-intelligence-suggests-new-study/

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/nature/journal/v453/n7194/full/453562a.html
archive.is/76lM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So is it still racist if I start calling them "intelligent wetbacks"?

people that are intelligent realize being physically fit is a crucial and beneficial aspect of life.

(((laziness)))

get back to work, goy

Yes goy there is no reason to work out and improve yourself. You are a genius after all goy and geniuses have no need for a strong body.

I like farm work and hiking, yet I'm a log from 6am to 6pm.
Welding, casting, and building projects at midnight? Fuck yea.

Sage for not politics. Go hike and shoot in the back woods.

WE WUZ KINGZ

holy shit this article is bad

yeah, there is an argument to be made that high iq individuals are more likely to give up if they don't immediately understand something since they're used to doing so and may be "lazy" as a result, but for the rest of it, horse shit.
get this trash out op, and next time archive your shit.

Yeah yeah war is peace freedom is slavery work ethic is stupidity yadda yadda
Wonder how kosher Horton is.

Procrastinating is my downfall

lose some weight tubby

CORRELATION DOESN'T MEAN THERE'S A RELATIONSHIP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mine too, but I'm trying to work on it

I'm very skeptical of this.

Smells like BS to me

WE WUZ SMART

intelligence = result/effort

Almost spat out my drink while looking at that pic.

I have a high IQ and I've been lazy for a long time

Work ethic isn't not being lazy - it's overcoming it and forcing yourself to do what needs to be done

I think most high IQ people come to realize that…I hope I haven't too late

Im 29 and I started lifting 3 months ago. Stilllllll working on my first degree. If I could trade my middle school WISC score for a career, family, and a broader set of shoulders, lol

High IQs are nothing to brag about. Think about accomplishment instead of "ability", because ultimately, if you don't get anything done, you were never able to. It's not like there is a parallel dimension where your life was worth a shit

Shit thread, OP!

No that's wise people and today there's more than ever a gulf between the intelligent and the wise.

I don't believe this image is accurate. 20% is a big overestimation.

What an absolute crock of shit. If laziness is a sign of high intelligence, explain niggers in Africa and how there intelligence shines.

Laziness is a hurdle, a problem, a disease for some, but overall a tool which you have been given so you can sharpen your willpower. It is part of the natural barriers which you have to overcome to be deemed a "creator" in this world by Nature herself. The people that are poisoned by laziness in the highest degree, rarely do anything for them to be worth called intelligent.

Knowledgeable about some trivia subjects? Rational? Quick-witted? All possible. Yet "high intelligence" to be used describing an individual necessitates that the Man has put his intellectual faculties to use and made something, improved the world, solved problems in his own surrounding no matter how mediocre. The harder the challenge overcome, the higher the intelligence.

Reminder that Hitler was a lazy NEET until he decided to become fuhrer.

Bullshit. The smartest people are also the most autistic and they never stop doing shit; essentially becoming obsessed with what they're doing. Laziness is a sign of retards who fancy themselves intellectuals.

Correlation is not causation.

How? NEET yeah but lazy? Hell no.

Are you me?

Yeah, you know that decorated WWI veteran who did the most dangerous job available and would fist fight other soldiers who weren't disciplined? He was dormant for a short period after that so he was technically a NEET, just like me!

I've come to the conclusion long ago that we are all each other.

This is the best news I've heard in weeks.

The man lived with bread,milk and books because he thought working wasn't for him.

I have 125 IQ and I'd say I'm pretty lazy. I lift and keep my surroundings tidy, but I'm shit at studying. Procrastination is a shitty habit to cut.

fucking kek

I guess NEETs are the same level as Einstein.

Einstein was a plagiarist though.

user…

I guess Kikes are the same level as NEETs.

This actually might be true then.

But they're completely different. Are you retarded by chance? It appears that way.

I guess I'm the same level as Hillary Clinton supporters.

Because Hitler was a natural aristocrat, so of course he had a healthy attitude towards work (that it's for other people).

Yeah, that's why he decided to lead a political party and run for Chancellor, investing 12 years of his life in hard work (seemingly fruitless for a long time) only to be rewarded by working until the end of the war even more as the Fuhrer of Germany.

Truly work is for other people.

No.
Smart people know that you have to keep moving/working to keep a straight edge.

This is a jewish psyop.

This. Sure you might be above average intelligence (when the norm is nigger 80IQ) and be a lazy fuck. But if you lack the simple ability of assessing what says, u dum nige

Here's a theory:

Intelligent people tend to naturally do well in school, so they never have to bother with actually sitting down and learning things. This means they develop a lazy streak, since they're used to picking things up as they go.

Less intelligent people have to put effort into learning things so they get used to learning and working early on.

Niggers are lazy because much of Africa is essentially a paradise that's warm and full of food year-round so they never really had to learn agriculture or domesticate animals to survive, hence no evolutionary pressure.

you know, as much as you would think that the jews are saying this to keep dumbasses lazy so they can think they are smart, we could use this to our advantage.

if some faglord edgemaster from the far left decides to call us "basement dweller nazis" and also attempt to call us stupid, we can point out this fact that laziness makes us smart, therefore the jews are providing autistic source that could shield us from fags.

WE WUZ SMART N SHEIIIT

I like this fucker , he understands

You can either work smart or work hard

that's fact

guess im a fuckin genius then

If that's true I should be a fucking genius.

Pass me the weed and beer.

You have two and only two options.
1- Educate yourself.
2- Kill yourself.
I bet you still think the Holyhoax happened.

i always knew that im a genius

And this is supposed to be an achievement?

The man worked hard labor after the war you little bitch.

This is a myth because then then entire nigger ghetto would be filled with black einsteins n shit.

Niggers spend what few thoughts they have on rap lyrics and trying to combine grape soda , watermelons and fried chicken into one.
Meanwhile the Whites spend it thinking on important stuff to make life even easier, eliminate the need to work entirely. You need resources in order to be decadent

That's the joke, user.

Niggers are not the same species. Our rules don't apply to them.

That would make me the most intelligent people in the world

And I wouldn't be bothered to be so

This doesn't make sense. At one point the intelligent will want to do something. They should naturally come to the conclusion that in their limited life span they should strive to do something to leave even the tiniest mark in the world.

This dumb focus on IQ needs to stop and get on with the reality of biology.
There is no one trait superior to others, there a collection of traits which happens to be adapted to a given environment (or not).

If IQ was the supreme trait in the biological world, then all animals would be super intelligent.
Facts are: (a) Neanderthal died because too much IQ and too few social skills, (b) niggers still exist.

Remember Neanderthal, our cousin. Don't make the same mistake twice.

(heil)
Europeans and Asians still have Neanderthal blood on them. One of the reasons they died is that they intermixed with some other human species.

which half? the bottom?

Neanderthals got btfod by Cro-magnon. Only Neanderthal women could give birth to a viable progeny. Vice versa didn't work out due to size of the fetus.

You don't die out because some folks happen to fuck other bitches.
You die out when evolutionary pressure force you to.

Oh then I must be some kind of genius.
((OP)), at the very least archive the link in your shitpost.

Sorry, fixed pic related

Oh my bad, I thought they were serious. I've seen them actually use such backfiring statistics more than once before.

Neanderthals were autistic?

If this were true every nigger would be an Einstein.

You know like a wild pack of cro magnons ganging up a bigger target. The fact that there is so little Neanderthal DNA leads to sugest that interbreeding was not that much.

Act without doing
Teach without speaking

- Tao Te Ching

Are you telling me that a piece of fiction by a guy named Jeff proves that neanderthals were autistic?

fuck yes! Please provide we with more of such intel. I need to reed more for keks.

Niggers who think they smrat get very angry if you don't show appropriate social signals that show your appreciation of their smrat and quickly resort to the MUH DICK dance of dominance.

There are no smart niggers, just posers.

This. Being obese limits your ability to concentrate and has you always feeling unwell mentally.
It goes far beyond ability to move.

Then again what does intelligent even mean nowadays ? Let's have a look:
Intelligence - the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.
Would you look at that, applying is part of it.

Boy I must be really smart then.

all praise NEETdom

No..

Laziness is a sign of LOW ENERGY.

Anyone find the author of the paper.

Bet it's got (((gold))) in it.

I love how they subtly attack Trump here.

hmm.. really makes you think.

about what exactly? A bleeding hearth white chick or a newly redpilled one?

I'd like to see her sources.

You know how I can tell?

Who would love to emasculate a white male more than a white woman?

about why we let these articles into nature magazines without proper reviews or sources

All it does is prove that non-whites are retarded.

Laziness is defined as doing less physical activities.
Less intelligent people are more easily bored by sedentary mental activities so they do fewer of them and more physical activities.

getting published in journal is the most paltry measure of success. A few months ago there was a publication in Nature about a DNA stucture with fucking Argon instead of either Phosphorus or Carbon (I don't remember exactly but it was total bullshit). But as far as Neanderthal abstract thinking genes I will believe once I see the data. I know for certain that Neanderthal genes are linked to allergies.

Those social "science" studies are not worth much. They use a small sample of students, bad math (other fields do this as well, it's really easy to misuse statistics), sometimes biased questions, and assume the results can be generalized to the whole human population. In reality it's only valid for "'murican students who like to take part in silly studies" because that's what they sampled. The media also helps by inventing the findings: if the paper concludes "oh, there may be a link between X and Y that's worth exploring, but we can't say for sure" the media will say "X causes Y" since that gets more clicks than "science still unsure about X and Y".
I don't know either way, but boredom leading to physical activity seems unlikely. I haven't read the paper, so they could be right for all I know.

This article is literally liberals realizing the society they build up is essentially contradictory to laws of nature.

nature.com/nature/journal/v453/n7194/full/453562a.html

Feel free to bring up all sort of excuses to avoid seeing the complexity of real biology, but sooner or later, you'll have to admit that IQ is just not the paramount of genetic trait.

Why does this strike me as subversion via ego stroking?

What it means is that working smart is better than working hard. There is an old saying that goes like this "Get the lazy to teach you how to work" , why? Because the lazy fucker is gonna figure out a way to do the job in a much easier way. Laziness is the father of Innovation white necessity is the mother of Invention.

Fuck of enabling kike.

What the previous poster said is true

The war made him; but before the war he was a NEET

I hate kikes and their redefining of words.

I know the feeling, I always tend to get the most work done when I know I need to get sleep or am sleepy as hell.
I get more done around the house after my 12 hour shifts than on my days off, feels weird man.

kek

NEW STUDY SUGGESTS MOST STUDIES ARE PIECES OF DICKHOLE

I think this article misconstrueds how intelligent people just find more direct and simple solutions to seemingly hard problems.

Can that be laziness, at times yes, but for the most part it's just not working as hard then one needs to.

What do Holla Forums?

Something tells me they made this bullshit article because they read about Mr. Trump sleeping very few hours so he can start working at 3 am.

Be lazy, goy! Don't you wanna be different from that evil pumpkin Trump? Sleep, rest and watch TV, you're an idiot savant!

can i get a link on that last sentence? personal curiosity.

Form a cabal with Eastern STEMfags. Quite a lot of us are homicidal maniacs just waiting for a chance to commit genocide of the niggers.

lift and play vidya with your friends

My proffessor went on a two hour rant about it. Searching for it now bring up conflicting results.

Not only are intelligent people more lazy but the more intelligent you are the less likely you will ever do what is considered 'elite activities' like Wall St. faggotry, politicians, university goyim, leadership roles and other stuff normies consider 'muh smartest'.

archive.is/76lM8

I know the article mentions that lazy people will find a way to make things with less effort and just as or more effective than some other method, but many people will think lazy fat fuck=GENIUS!

There was the (now fake) story about space pens and pencils during the space race, in which despite America spending a lot of money to develop a pen that could work in space, Soviets simply used pencils, which was cost effective. But the wood shavings would float around so that would be dangerous.

Was this story true? Some people used to tell it to me.

Im lazy as fuck, 135 iq. used to be in great shape, but getting injured, having surgery, and having a kid and work have took its toll on me.

but i've never NOT been lazy, but most dont understand what it means to be lazy.

I remember a story about (((bill gates))) how he used to give the difficult time consuming assignments to the laziest employees, because they would always figure out an easier, more efficient way to do it.

What will (((studies from random places))) come up with next?

Also kek how it's by "Florida Gulf Coast University", some irrelevent little campus that is probably full of dumb fucks trying to justify why they have to study in such a shithole

Really hitting their target audience of low energy neckbeards.
The betas will eat this shit up.

i made it through school entirely by taking tests and doing good on them. i never did any homework, handed in any assignments, or showed up on time. in college i cut half my classes and left with a 3.0 gpa.

i know alot of smart people like this. i knew kids that used to drop acid in highschool and be tripping balls during class and still managed to graduate with a decent GPA and get into college.

ive sat through lectures high as a kite, and caught up on sleep… only there because attendance was mandatory. i scored a 780 on the SATs in math (95th percentile at the time) and a 610 in verbal… because i didnt want to read all that shit so i skimmed through and answered the questions so i could get out of there. i never retook the test because i got over 1300 and was able to get into a decent school.

i cant speak for people like me, but for me i tried hard and got burnt out at a very early age, so i stopped trying so hard and realized i didnt do much worse compared to how much time i freed up.

Underrated post.

I, uh, what

I'm starting to think there's a serious problem these days with people who are too intelligent, but not intelligent enough. People who are smart enough to entertain lofty ideals like diversity and equality, but not smart enough to take a look around them and see what those things actually do to the world.

This is actually a thing. I heard an announcement on my local rap station about kool-aid flavored fried chicken

Anyone else been on Holla Forums long enough to notice that the standard of discourse on the board has been in steady decline over the last year?

Look at this cunt, for example:

And these anons, to name just a couple, who are making blog posts & shitting up the board:

Attn: NEWFAGS: Lurk Moar

Firstly, no one has put up a copy of the paper.
>>>/pdfs/4217

Secondly, despite 118 replies, no one has deigned to actually read and examine the paper.

I just did. Within this study…
1. 75% of the participants were female. That means that there is a strong gender bias. In a study considering physical activity, this is important. The authors do not mention how they corrected for this, if they even did. They simply state that both genders were subject to "conditions [that] were roughly equal" but these "conditions" are not specified anywhere in their manuscript.
2. No mention is made of racial factors that may have impacted results. Given the well established link between race and IQ scores, this is also important and should be taken into account.
3. The participants were screened using an online survey. No mention is made of interviews, if any were conducted. No mention is made of how this survey was designed. The results in the paper are therefore, not reproducible. They are publishing a non-reproducible, and dare I say, non-scientific result.
4. The dataset that this study is based on only contained 60 individuals. 60! There are cosmetic products that have conducted more rigorous scientific studies than the one conducted by the authors of this paper. Let that sink in.

Not exactly a rigorous or objective study is it? That may be the reason why this paper was published in some shitty rank Q2 journal that no-one has ever heard of. You'll never guess who the publisher is

Additionally, the links between IQ and obesity are already well established. High IQ == lower weight. Especially in women.

OP, this thread is cancer. Gas yourself.

Anyone who starts a thread based on some sensationalist tabloid story by a cuckservative publication like the Telegraph should be ashamed of themselves.

t. user with PhD.

Lol ur dumb

People don't understand how many calories you can burn just by thinking.

We're not lazy. It's just invisible work.

if that was true .i'd be a super duper genius.

and btw being lost in though might be related to but it's definitely not lazyness.

It's true.

I can stay for hours, staring at a wall and I would find it exciting.
If I have to read something that I am not passionate about or that I find trivial, I literally start "daydreaming" and I either start fantasising or I think about serious issues; what is the result of all those happenings on society?, what is the future of whites in western Europe?, will Russia fix its alcohol problem and increase its fertility rate?, will Japan fix the hikkikomori and the work-to-literal-death culture?, if so how?.
etc.

I knew a few highly intelligent people during my lifetime and i can only speak for them.

Highly intelligent people need an aim. An ultimate goal. They cannot think like normal people to hurdle over lesser goals to see where that takes you and then construct a grander goal from the pile of now achieved goals. They find having to short term goals like keeping up with the latest consumer culture tiring and unproductive. Given the lack of politically correct positive role models, they in turn become inactive in society similar to a neet. However, give them a spark and they will work harder than any man to claw up to that ultimate goal that may affect the entire world.

Nietzsche was basically a NEET.
So was Marx.
Lenin invested a lot of his time working on newspapers and other seemingly useless stuff - until he went to Russia in 1917 and started working 14-16 hours PER DAY.

hey newfriend, i think you forgot something.
go back to cuckchan, (((you))) just outed yourself without even realizing

You didn't address the content of his post.

now we wait till the niggers will be spirited away because they went against the natural world and upset the demiurg

wew lad.

He might be a nigger

Guess I'm smart as fuck.

No nigger, you just lazy

I'm not a NEET though.

That only makes it worse. You're lazy in a position that may as well benefit someone else.

i jest, i lost count how many times lazy employees are the ones who improve workflow instead of droning

I spend an hour, two hours, two days, just studying what I am going to do if it's new to me so that I only need do it once. The truly lazy, stupid, useless nigger jumps in immediately in order to get it over with and royally fucks up everything.

Eh I suppose, if the numbers are correct and my brain isn't shit I managed to get the company 40% more efficient at a lower cost, per month. Fixed that within 5 month. Went from a simple machine operating fuck to a company "head" within just 3 months.

If I gotta believe my boss I see and spot things that others don't. Also the reason I got promoted big time was because I asked questions about shit most people don't care about or just don't wanna know, they wanna work go home and shut up basically. Good people hard working people but not people that advance towards more without a push.

I used to be a NEET for a long time but that only got me more and more depressed. Although that depression fueled me to achieve more than I ever could dream about.

NEET life aint bad and I understand why people here like it but I figured out that it aint my thing.

What's your IQ, Holla Forums? 127 here

131 standing by

Not bad. You've got me beat.

If you work for a large company/cologmerate/corporation, you're extremely lucky. I have mates that got fired over shit like this because it made their boss look bad amongst their peers because now it looks to the regional head that the other bosses are all incompetent.

we have a good thing going on here and you should shaking the nest is one of the phrases that drove a lot of my friends to open their own businesses

should not be shaking the nest

trips of truth

That's fair. NEET life is a good starting point to turn your life around, if it doesn't kill you first. The main problem is that it usually puts you into an apathetic routine that is most likely depressing and it fucks you up.

I'm hoping to get out of this god-awful rut and join some country's equivalent of the SS someday, but for now it's all just bodybuilding and moping.

Sitting in some 130-140 range, according to a test forced on me as a child to see if I was mentally retarded. It's probably different by now.

you want me to address what he forgot?

Autistic 'lazy' (read: disinterested) genius-level IQ that has yet to accomplish much of anything here.

Wholeheartedly confirmed. Everyday achievements leave me feeling dead inside, to the point where it's more rewarding to not do them.

134 here, I feel fucking stupid though. I go through my life in a foggy haze, barely remembering things I used to have a clear grasp of.

I wonder what I could have done or been if I hadn't been lobotomized by my school system, the meds my parents put me on, and the dissasociation from the mundane reality of life that I have begun to suffer from.

I should feel fucking stupid, I replied to the wrong post.
Meant to reply to this.

It's fucking disinterest plain and simple. I honestly just retreat to lala land most of the time.

It's a small company but it's growing quite fast. Even so I know luck is with me. It's how you bring ideas and plans to the table, joking around and just talking about everyday stuff with the boss helped a lot.
No one likes people barging in and telling they are all wrong, people mostly fear to be wrong and fear it so much they rather die.

Yes, when I realized that I started doing shit I'd never really would do, that includes just taking the train and go to random towns and cities. Dragging yourself out of a pit is hard but worth it. Small things mostly. When I felt better again I started to apply for random jobs and it worked out good for me.

At least you're doing that. That's a way of keeping control of your own too and a good one.

Why Johnny Can't Think. That's a book you should read now, trust me you'll get a lot out of it.

I wish you luck in the next hurdle the small company will be facing in the next few years once the economy nosedived. Hope your boss hasn't been overexpanding.

If you consume any mind-altering substances it's time to stop. I hope you stopped taking your medication (lowering the dosage incrementally, not quitting cold turkey).

I've never been on "meds" myself but I had a friend who went all dull and soulless on anti-depressants. When he smoked weed on top of them he became literally retarded and I was seriously worried the effect might be permanent. In fact, years later he's still not 100% as sharp as I used to know him, but I blame that on the fact that he still smokes weed regularly. I myself used to smoke a lot as well so I can relate to feeling "foggy" and like your mental prime is behind you. Straight edge + daily physical activity is the only real cure to depression and lack of concentration in my experience.

I know how you feel user. I am on fifth semester in my STEM college and I still feel like a dumbass because I can't memorize all the Maxwell equations flawlessly or remember all these tricks on how to solve problems. Yet with two semesters left until my degree, I am convinced that real life work is completely different than academic work as a student. I think it's normal, because I know I am not the only one and my peers seem to act the same or worse.

As for your foggy haze, you probably lack testosterone due to diet, stress and other causes. Including your pills. Give working out a try, several times a week 20 minutes of full body workout and you'll notice a significant difference.

I'm that way as well, but I'm not on any medication or a regular drug user (aside from the redpill lel)

Turns out Holla Forums's pretty smart

12 inches.

I've never consumed alcohol or any recreational drugs, and likely never will, but I only became wary of antidepressants and other mind altering medication later in life, hindsight is 20/20.

To be fair, though, I neglect my body for my mind and entertainment. A common problem, I think.

Thanks, I'll look into the book.

Top kek. If we spread this we might get some nogs to unironically post it.

How about sleep and physical activity then?

With physical activity frequency is key, daily a little bit being vastly superior to twice a week a lot, for instance.

With sleep going to bed early and getting up early are probably best. ALLEGEDLY some people are different but after trying it out for myself (going to bed at 2 am and getting up at 9+ in the morning) I can say that the night owl meme is a lie. Just because you feel like staying up doesn't mean it's healthy for you. It's like a child taking a bath. Really hard to get the child in the tub but once that hurdle is taken there are no more complaints. It's hard to force myself to go to bed early but when I do I always wake up well rested next morning and feel good throughout that day.

This reminds me, wasn't getting cucked intellectuals' fetish?

This is a story, not an actual scientific page, I've seen it many times and it comes from the "short story" or something category.

DINGDINGDINGDINGDING

We have a winner. There is a reason intelligence does not automatically convert to a survival advantage. If being smart was such a distinguishing characteristic then over time humans would all get smarter. The fact is that you only have to be smart enough to get in to a girls panties, and girls are not exactly the smartest mammals to begin with. So if you spend all your time fantasizing about some buck screwing your imaginary gf you won't be passing along your genes. Pretty dumb move if you ask me.

except thats not how it works when 'Idiocracy' applies. Don't you know just how 'smart-genes' are passed?

So half of white people are smarter than the smartest blacks? Cool.

Are pushups and cycling alternating every day adequate? I do need more sleep though.

Bretheren

Wisdom is called "emotional intelligence" nowadays.

IQ is not worth a shit until you learn to enjoy learning—about everything.

You are a nigger if you refuse to learn and become competent in at least one thing. The nigger will not learn anything. It would be happier and less problematic if the nigger would at least learn its limitations and be happy to push a broom.

Never stop learning about the world around you.

I think this can only apply to adults with their own assets. You make it seem like some neckbeard who sits in his parents basement sleeping all day is intelligent. Of course if you're doing less labor and thinking more on how/what to invest in assets(and succeeding), this is certainly true.

People think I'm smart at work because instead of doing payroll and housekeeper averages on paper using calculators and shit I made a spreadsheet that does all the work for me and now need like 15 minutes instead of 45 to do them

they think I'm smart because I made a cover sheet that summarizes all they shit they want to know and take 10 minutes to look it up enter it and print it

people think I'm smart because I can answer simple math like 95-61 in under 5 seconds when all I do is break it down to 9-6 and 5-1

most people think 2 miles is a long way to walk

most people barely know how to breath

most people are stupid

Didn't he emigrate to South America?

after world war 1 he went to prison

Exactly. People don't seem to understand this concept, and blame the reactionaries rather than those who committed the crimes they reacted to.

they don't understand power vacuums either, hence why they don't understand the hitler situation and our continual situation with the middle east

It's well known that niggers play sports for their own amusement

I don't believe laziness is a sign of intelligence.

I live in an extremely cold place. If you're lazy, you die.

A better metric would be patience, not laziness. The most lazy among us are the true losers, the most patient among us are often the greatest.

Cycling is great. If you experience knee problems take time off right away though, I know several people with knee damage from cycling exclusively and too much. Take it easy and don't become a number-obsessed, twig-bodied cardiofag.

Pushups are one of the best exercises but you can't train your entire body with one exercise.

Cycling will be good enough as general leg training, although it wouldn't hurt to do some squats as well. Pushups will be good for your chest, front delts (delts=shoulders) and triceps. Here's what's missing:

The most important aspect of all physical training imo is core training: Planks, jackknives, hollow body holds, anything where your abs are contracted, basically core = abs. Core training improves your posture and protects your lumbar spine. Also the more core work you do the easier all other bodyweight exercises get. The same can't be said about any other muscle group.

For forearms, bis and lats you can do pullups. Traps and rear delts are trickier - you could work your way up to handstand stuff if you want to be all acrobatic. Personally, I swim backstroke for those muscles, seems to be working. I still want to get into handstands eventually but my neck didn't respond well to them in the past.

In terms of when and how often to train, my current formula is doing something every day. That's it. That's my objective. I don't feel bad about doing two sets of slow pushups and some stretches, then calling it a day. A medium to "big" workout by my standards would be what I did today: Warmed up with some core stuff, cycled 5 minutes to the lake, swam about 500 metres, cycled back home, done. I train for health and I've never felt healthier. Also I'm more muscular than ever before but progress is slow on that front… Honestly, if you did the same kind of training but just way more of it (more sets and maybe two sessions a day instead of one) I bet it would be a decent bodybuilding program.

Makes sense, more introverted people are usually more intelligent on average.

No it just means you are a lazy fuck who has enough money so he doesn't need to work.

t. lazy fuck who has enough money so he doesn't need to work

Me too, but I think I'm going to start working on it seriously tomorrow.

This seems to be some sort of weird trend.

Depressed? Ur rly smart!
Antisocial? Srsly intelligent!
Lazy? Wow! Such smart! Much intelligent!

Excuse the writing method above, but these articles seem to be aimed at young people looking for ways to be seen as a special snowflake.

Not to mention all the "success-stories" of famous people. Bonus when it was Jew-related.
Like Einstein.

same IQ and had the same thing going on for years. the rippetoe meme + quitting the jewish herb & liquid sorted me out.

Yeah, you are a dumb person, it debunk the theory.

I don't think the Africans are lazy, they're just really shitty at long-term planning because there was never any evolutionary pressure to develop such traits. Unlike Europeans who had to plan at least a year in advance to survive harsh winters.

It's reddit but this board is a great resource for getting fit with minimal or no equipment. You don't have to sign up to read anything. The stuff in the sidebar should tell you everything you need to know.

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness

Also, check the sticky on >>/fit/. Pretty quick and interesting read.

Dammit.

>>>/fit/

Your trips wont protect you faggot.

That's just dumb. You don't have to post anything or read any bullshit comments, or even fuckin sign up. Just read the information, learn from it and leave. It's definitely the best resource for calisthenics I've ever come across. If you know a better one, feel free to share. /fit/ is primarily about weightlifting, so if you want info on cardio or bodyweight training then you're usually better off elsewhere.

This is only because of a few factors.

I think mine is only like 110, but I've only done one or two shitty online tests, still I think its accurate.

IQ doesn't mean shit by itself though and I'm pretty sure that only 1% of people with 130IQs ever amount to anything requiring anywhere near that level of intelligence.

Fit and lazy aren't mutually exclusive, nor vice versa.

I work manual labour, but I'm not fit. Neither are most people on a construction site. We bust ass and then we go home and eat shitty food and drink beer and smoke.

Dumbass. You're getting paid to work out and still throwing it away. All you'd have to do is eat less shit.

Throwing what away, you dumb faggot?

What other people pay to do at a gym, you are getting paid to do. That's what he means. And he's right, I worked a physical job for a while, made great gains because I ate well and went to bed early. Never felt better than during those months. That's what you're throwing away.

You've got an easy road to being healthy, improving the capabilities of your body and mind, living longer, and being overall sexy. But you're throwing it away.

I still don't see anything we're throwing away besides /fit/-style preening goofiness. Which is what fitness is… I prefer functional strength and real hard work.

So the top 20% are above average IQ, and the rest are below?

Kind of like when the US beat the soviets at things and their government would tell people they came in second and the US came in second to last.

Health. Look at your older coworkers. The ones who chainsmoke and drink aren't healthy. That's your future if you keep it up. The optimistic way of looking at it is if you treat your body well your physical work will only help you. The pessimistic way is, if you don't treat your body well outside of work it will break down at work. You can use work as a springboard to improve, or you can ruin yourself.

Functional strength is great. Being chubby isn't very functional.

Of all the shitty things about manual labor jobs, what I always hated the most was shit attitudes like yours. "I bust my ass at work so I've earned the right to be a lazy, gluttonous bastard the rest of the time." That kind of thinking is the quick road to blowing out your back or knees at 30 or 40. And it's gonna keep you stuck in the same shitty rut til you're dead.

Have some self-respect man.

Strength is not all there is to fitness. These bodybuilders with bulging muscles are not fit. Sure, they have the looks, but are they also agile, endurant and powerful?

The user you scrutinize for "wasting his fitness opportunity" would not have gotten fit as you see it. He probably works construction or somesuch work. Manual labor generally covers one or two muscle groups. Sure, he'll have developed these muscles and will maybe carry his wife from one town to the other, but he won't be climbing mountains or diving to the bottom of the lake in one breath. Fitness is complex you faggots and you should work on your body in the way that is practical to you, not in the way that looks good.

A great man is moral, takes a priority in his physical health, modest, firm, brave, and loyal to his people.

A decadent man is immoral, lazy, lets his body decay, a coward, a sheep, arrogant, a pushover, and is a traitor to his people.

Intelligence may come to either of these people, but when the state encourages education of the decadent man it creates the downfall of society. When the state encourages education of the great man it creates the foundation for a strong society.

I'm not talking about aesthetics, but you can't get something decent from manual labor alone.

It probably won't make you as tough as a farmer but it will still get you in decent shape, better than the fat fucks and skinny feminine bastards you see today.

Manual labor, picking up heavy shit and moving it around, is pretty much a full body workout. It gets your legs, your back, your arms/shoulders, and abs. Only thing you may not use much is your chest.

KYS

Confirmed for being smarter than IQfags according to this study

How dare you question the ((study)) bad goy.

Never been tested, and I don't trust those online sites. Always qualified for those advanced classes in school but never took them because I fucking hated school.

Brain fog my man. Your diet is fucked, start eating lagumes and shit. I had a copypasta on how to fix it but I can't find it.

"Advanced" classes are bullshit anyways user. I took one assuming the material would be harder, but that is certainly not the case. The classes are literally nothing more but more work. The best way to describe them is a class for the goodest goys in school which usually encompasses women and numales, (((coincidentally))).

sounds like me and I'm only a month into the job. shame I wont get that lucky, it's rather efficient here as far as the machines I've worked with. guess that's what happens when a bunch of chink engineers go full autismo

sure

I blame a shit diet and no variety in daily tasks, personally. I keep hearing the reason why humans developed high intelligence is because they had to do lots of different things and adapt to many different environments in one lifetime. Being omnivorous apparently played into this because we had to learn how to find/gather/catch/prepare a huge variety of foods as apposed to herb/carnivores which only had to learn supposedly half the amount. Being both predator and prey meant we had to be as smart as predator animals to catch prey plus be smarter than our predators to avoid them.

125 is gifted, mang

What is she holding? polite sage for being offtopic

Knowing that so many other people are like me is actually rather comforting.

Though the study looks like bullshit to me. The small sample size is what is mainly making me skeptical. But retards are gonna lap this up since it's 'feel good' science.

Yet one would think that someone with high intelligence would also realize that being lazy is pretty much detrimental to their overall health and would actively engage in some healthy habits.

No user, that's being wise. One of the first conclusions an intelligent person often arrives to is that the material worldview is worthless, you alone is worthless but the people around you even more so and that trying to get them mobilized so all of you can achieve something great is pretty limited during times of peace where all these people do is be apathetic to everything while waiting to be spoonfed.

it takes some world experience before a smart person becomes wise in order to affect the world around him

wat, that's like 2 standard deviations above average isn't it? I think einstein was only like 5 points higher.

Depends on what grading system you are using. Most modern systems have 120+ around self aware whites, 140+ would put you in top 10 percentile of the globe. Iirc einstein would grade 160+ on modern scale.

Meanwhile niggers are sub 100

It just keeps getting worse doesn't it.

(checked)
Not sure.
That would be the least of the problems. Assuming they're #2 HB pencils, the graphite core would create graphite shavings floating around in a microgravity environment. Graphite is conductive; failure of electrical systems would be a serious risk to crew safety (since they power and control life support systems).

Being commieshitters who did not value individual life, I could totally see the soviets sending expendable cosmonauts up with graphite pencils. No idea if the story is true or even half-true, though. Probably started as a joke by some Berkeley professor who is retired now.

Unless the soviets were using grease pencils. That would've been the smartest, simplest solution, imo

Are these 'scientists' the same people who say that all races are equal and CO2 causes global warming?

Also:
Kek

A reminder that official "scientists" can only be those who are kike approved to further their Globalist agenda. Vid related, look at that fucking jap, he's supposedly uber smart, but all he talks about is bullshit theories based on assumptions.
Wow, so smart. Listen from 4:00 of that video, I guess all Nationalists who want to protect sovereignty of their homelands are heretics and the reason why we're not able to space travel yet.
Science is the new religion and "scientists" are the new priests, it is not based on facts and actual physical proof and repeatable experiments.

Albert Einstein never took an IQ test. It's literally just Jews making shit up, as is any other mention of the man in general. Einstein is one long, Jewish campaign to make SCIENCE synonmous with JEWS. That's all there is to him.

This is also one of the reasons why Tesla is barely mentioned.

Really good starter on this topic. It's just flabbergasting how much jews have fucked with everything.

Gee, that must mean niggers are the most intelligent race after all!

Of course

Wait, you mean the guy who collaborated with Wilhelm Reich on "sexual energy experiments" would just MAKE STUFF UP about how smart he is?

No, I mean other people made that stuff up long after he died. Don't know if he ever bragged about being smart himself, not important.

no? didn't einstein check out the ergone thingamajing or whatever and told reich to never talk to him or his son again?

remember when Family Guy was somewhat based?

Ain't no nigger debating shit with Steven Hawking.

Laziness, or understanding that no mater what they do, its for a lost cause?

Nothing conceived, designed, built or otherwise, will not, in one way or another, be used to hinder, hurt or burden people(s) in some way.
No tool of defense will not, inevitably, be used for offense.

Even a flower can be genetically modified to produce more pollen, for what ever reason, will still hinder people with allergy.

wat

High IQ here.

Can confirm this is correct.

Even a wall for defense, has arrow slits.
Even a moat could have alligators/spikes.
Even a car blocking a road could be loaded with explosives.
Even pixels on the screen are being used to hurt people in the forum of information manipulation.

Its all in the imagination. Anything can be used to hurt people if one thinks about it enough.

Passive and/or opportunistic offense, is still offense, even if from a defensive "thing".

You clearly fall into the bottom 50% of whites.

Example

A: 1 2 7 10 12 20 26 30 30 40
B: 3 3 5 8 10 10 12 14 18 60

The top 20% of group B (18, 60) is above the bottom 50% of group A (1, 2, 7, 10, 12). The top 10% of group B (60) is above 100% of group A (up to 40).

172 here.
Just kidding, it's probably 120.

In reverse, this becomes:

Top kek. Spread this image, we only win from it. Probably even made by a shitlord ruseman.