I need friends and I know it's desperate but I really don't care. Does anyone want my spare copy of Tekken 7...

I need friends and I know it's desperate but I really don't care. Does anyone want my spare copy of Tekken 7? I might give out some more games in the future.

steamcommunity.com/id/CuteLittleGirl

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Pp4PLK1LwV
steamcommunity.com/id/Sinkitsune1/
steamcommunity.com/id/DruceusDrec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO BUT I HAVE GOOD NEWS

dysnomia is a retard, Youre telling me he could have stopped the CP, dick, pony spam this easily?

Yeah but it's b. The chaos is part of it. This is a bit more annoying than usual tho .

What's a fuck ass?

that is not how you get friends

It's a Donnie Darko reference

Is that where this thing comes from?
vocaroo.com/i/s0Pp4PLK1LwV

fuck dude that's actually a sick backflip

nvm lmao I thought it was you but it was just a suggested video

steamcommunity.com/id/Sinkitsune1/

I had ten virus and fifth worm (sasser unfortunately) on PC drive then I just clicked the link and my screen was clean and like new.

yes

Damn, I thought those tits were an ass from the catalog.

More please?

OK

Kk where is it?

You sound like you're 13-14 years old.

I'm giving out a few copies of CS GO myself.

(steam

steamcommunity.com/id/DruceusDrec

I have a few gift copies of the BlazBlue games myself. Who wants them

Add me you fucks

friends are shit. always calling you to hang out or to tell you about some stupid shit that you don't give a fucking fuck about.

fuck everyone.

LESBI FRIENDS

Bumping

source plz

I agree, but only because i never feel overly comfortable with anyone. I'd love to have soulful friends, if i only felt any deep attachment to any of them.

At any rate, not adding some faggot from a Steam Friends Thread.

Look up breasts popping buttons

Were you raised in a dysfunctional family or possibly endured traumatic event as a child?
Wondering if there's any connection cause I'm the same way

Took me forever to figure out that the reason I'd lose touch with "friends" eventually wasn't because they necessarily lost interest, but because I never expressed any lol

Bumpin

hi

Can I please get more adds? I have spare copies of GTA 4

Calm dem tits

Plzzzz

drug deal propaganda , " money shot " , and dispenser ideas , until genitals go numb from nerve abuse , .

Just got a spare copy of Tekken 7 btw