Things we used to do as kids

(1/3)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepper's_ghost
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more

this is taking longer than I expected
(3/4)

When I was 3 years old I was playing in the yard when a hornet came flying over. I asked my sister what it was. She told me it was flying banana flavored candy. I instantly lunged forward and ate the insect out of the ail

I always liked paying the local autistic kid in Pokemon cards to do autistic things. 'Super-spastic-sperger-spud-Spencer', as he was called, 'gay-Spencer' for short. Got him to yank down his mom's sweat pants and whip her bare ass with a bamboo shaft, one time. Didn't even give him the Holo Charizard I promised him, just a peeling Feraligatr.

Good fun.

when I was a kid I saved up all my dough so I could buy C-3PO

OP I don't understand what's going on in your story. Wtf are bulletproof shadows?

I think what he's referring to when he says
is actually what's known as pepper's ghost.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepper's_ghost

What I gathered from reading OP's story, is that him and his friends used a technique similar to this, to create an optical illusion that his friend (who was stood on a roof) was stood in the forest and able to walk through things, to try and spoop the construction workers out of demolishing the nearby woods where they used to play because they thought they saw a ghost.

I think it went wrong somewhere and the illusion made him appear to be floating instead of projecting on to this mound of dirt that they'd prepared, then this "Wayne" guy walked straight through his projected image.

wow, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks my dude

This thread has gone into the draw as being this weeks' Thread of the Week! Good luck!

I used to put pens in my ass and pretend to be a rocket.

Daddy says I'm not supposed to tell.

good story

7.5/10

5 being average and 2.5 mediocre

I collected can and got 5 cents each for them, eventually I saved up enough money and bought a gun on the Internet. It was a Chinese SKS. I was 14, good times.

Meant cans not can. I'm fucking tired don't judge me.

One time I snuck out past bedtime when I was 8ish. I saw a frog and caught it. I slammed it on the ground repeatedly untill it stopped moving just to see if I could. It still freaks me out when I think back to the emotions it gave me

Holy shit Scoobs! you like, solved the case

Did anyone else compare dicks with their friends?

No. But I used to get the girl next door to show me her thingie.

Nope and nope

not directly, but we occasionally had stripping competitions

What were the rules and who won?

I don't think there was much in the way of rules. everyone just stripped in turn while the others judged.

I won, of course.

user, mirror reflections and printed photos of yourself are not your friends

What was your winning formula? Who did you like seeing best?

Ouch. Burn. edgy.

thanks, i try my best

I don't remember. it was 20 years ago.

Bollocks. it was just last week, wasn't it?

That is disappointing.

Nice user, how old where you and the so called "gay-Spencer"

Play hide the salami with Uncle Steve

NO