Why do liberals get their arguments from shitty comedians of all things?

Why do liberals get their arguments from shitty comedians of all things?

because their existence is a sad, unfunny joke.

This, I have come to believe, is the closest we will come to seeing the truth spoken openly on here. Thank you, user.

It's a throwback of Ed Bernays' tactics. The goal is to make certain ideas trendy while vilifying dissent. Most people aren't going to watch or read serious material, but they will watch comedians who discuss serious material in a tongue and cheek way. And people love to repeat other people's jokes because that makes them funny by extension.

The most powerful force in a democratic society is social pressure. When a comedian makes a mockery of the opposition, the opposition becomes associated with pants-on-head retardery. And since nobody wants to be the butt of a joke, they stay silent.

It's quite a lot like the chicken feathers girls would pass to men in WW1 (one of Bernays' biggest success stories): If you weren't fighting in the trenches and getting yourself killed for another country, you would be mocked. Picture yourself as a man during this time. You don't care about the war. You don't want any part of it. You may even be against it. Now imagine a pretty girl grabbing your attention. Perhaps it's a girl you have fancied for quite some time. She walks up to you with a smile on her face. You feel as if the moment you have always fantasized about is coming. You hastily prepare the words you have always wanted to say to her. But then, before you even have the chance to say a word to her, she hands you a white feather as a way of telling you that you're not a real man.
As stupid and gimmicky as it sounds, it's shit like this that convinced many thousands of men to get themselves gassed in a muddy, cramped trench for a cause they didn't give a single fuck about.

Now, instead of chicken feathers, we have stupid jokes and nonsensical analogies. And instead of a real war, we have a culture war.

Yeah, wow, I sure wish social pressure wasn't keeping me from raping cockteasing teens.

Is this the new triforce or something?

git on my level fegget

get on my level

Because liberals are easy-going and have the best sense of humor. Above all they're not afraid to ridicule themselves

Oh, you mean american liberals? THose are hardly liberal

Tbh, I have NEVER heard any comedian who gets quoted by libs more than John Oliver.

I swear, people watch his shit, repeat his jokes verbatim as if the material provided is all anyone needs to know about the subject, and call themselves skeptics.

You know the majority of people do that, right? Not exclusive to libfags

Tbh, the only place I have seen this kind of behavior is people who watch John Oliver and people regurgitating things their teachers tell them.
Maybe I'm not aware of enough garbage material.

why do alt-right get their arguments from internet memes of all things?

Donald Trump has tiny hands

They're the ones who made the memes.

They only know how to express their thoughts and ideas from the TV shows and movies they watch

Because comedians, at least those of the lower-tier that you refer to, are merely mouthpieces for broader cultural ideologies.

The liberals have already had these ideas passed down onto them by the (((higher-ups))) of (((society))) for generations; said """comedians""" only serve to further and reinforce the message.

The same reason Holla Forumsacks get all their talking points from molyjew and TRS

Joke's on you, I get my talking points from talking to myself for countless hours while I should be sleeping.

wew

Because court jesters speak the truth.

I do the same thing but I pretend I'm on a podcast, I am actually to autistic to talk to people in real life

I pretend I'm talking to specific people I know.
But such topics never actually come up irl and when they do they just kinda nod in agreement.