New Fargo Season Has Started

now someone tell me why I should hate this great show

Other urls found in this thread:

stream2watch.cc/live-television/united-states/fx-live-stream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No thanks.

Seeing the terrific shot of Mary Elizabeth Winstead's ass in only the first episode has literally renewed my faith in there being a Christian God.

Ayy Lmao

it was a double

see, here's my problem with this:

after 65 minutes, I do not care even a little bit about any of the characters. they're all either awful people or boring or both.

I'll give it one more chance because the previous seasons were so good, but this is looking like it could turn into another True Detective S2

I felt the same way about season 2 until a few episodes in. the show is like an avalanche, needs some time to build.

The first season had the opposite problem. Lorne Malvo gave immediate intrigue and Lester was an overly pathetic but relatable character. It had a hard time keeping things interesting throughout imo, while s2 just got better and better.

The scene with the air conditioning unit was pretty fucking shitty. Up there with the scene from season 1 where Malvo kills an entire building full of people and you only see one shitty CGI shot of it in terms of believability.

Other than that though, it was really good. I especially liked how the parole officer (I still don't remember any of the characters' names) failed to get the gun after his Mary-Sue girlfriend managed to trick the guy in the bathroom. It was a typical movie contrivance where someone with no training (the girlfriend I mean) could remain coolheaded and manage to outsmart an assailant and then they subverted it by having the 'hero' fail to pull it off (the way it might happen in real life).

eh, I found the butcher guy very relatable right from the start.

the visuals in general were really crappy. crossfades everywhere.

Redditor/cancuckold detected.

GET THE FUCK OUT, QUEER.

worst music choice ever?

the irony xDDDDD

Double

how does the Jamaican potato man know enough about jewels to tell if they're fake or not?

Diamond has a very specific structure. You'd know if what you're looking at is diamond and not, say, glass

bumpadump

instead of saying that, why not contribute to the conversation somehow?

Here's my contribution: You're a fucking faggot.

Anyone have a stream for next Wednesday?

yes, but what does that have to do with Fargo?

That you want to fuck man-ass.

was fucking with the colors on this scene since it's so dimly lit.

it might not even a butt double. it might be butt CGI. the twitch at 16s is inhuman to me.

I actually can't believe that's the same person as pic related

She's got different hair+makeup in almost every role. Good canvas face.

I still need that stream.

I got this one
stream2watch.cc/live-television/united-states/fx-live-stream
But I instantly got a pop up ad even though I had ad block and an ad offering a free vpn.
I need a new stream by next Wednesday if possible.

Her body is so nonathletic and bleh. Ew

Maybe, but I think she's got a pretty cute face.

Yeah she is pretty solid for 32 years old, needs to be a bit fitter though.

Why would anyone watch a show, a crime/mystery show, in which the showrunner has proven that he will pull random fantasy shit out of his ass at any moment? Hell, this season could end with literal demons flying around and possessing people, what's the fucking point?

the aliens were foreshadowed all throughout season 2 so if you didn't see it coming you're an idiot

aliens are science fiction by the way

Do explain how they were foreshadowed, please

Nerd detected. They're both equally shit. Grow up, you fucking manchild.

It doesn't matter if they were foreshadowed, you can't do a crime series and inject fantasy elements in the last two episodes where there were none previously in either the first season or the previous episode. The showrunner/writer of season 2 betrayed the trust of the viewer. At any moment now gremlins and goblins could show up.

triggered

Right, I forgot, user #353454 on Holla Forums's Holla Forums board's law regarding that. Can't be done, so spaketh some anonymous faggot on an obscure shitposting board. So it is spoken, so it shall be.

You heard it here first, folks, Fargo indesputably shit, this random asshole says so.

holy shit is it supposed to look like some shot-on-video soap opera? what happened to the slick cinematography of season 2?

The very first episode the guy looks up into the middle of the night and sees the alium lights, also they keep going into that shop with the "we are not alone" poster again and again, and the camera hovers on it multiple times

Nice nips too.

Yeah that native indian croaking shit didn't fit at all.

If you enjoy storytelling where the author disrespects the audience and the genre, well, there's nothing I can do for you. Aliens have no place in the crime genre, which is always about the dark side of human nature.

geeks were a mistake

what was the point of the intro scene in Berlin?

she has such a busted face literally who cares, also a boring actress

My Nigga, Ed was a great character. Shame he had to die knowing his wife was shit.

I saw the second episode already, without spoiling, I'll say it will be more clear.

Did you not see the guy being interrogated slippers and then the rich brother having the slippers as well?

Is that real?

i said right there that i fucked with the colors you anime loving faggot

fargo is half crime, half black comedy. the alien shit is just absurdist comedy imo

I don't disagree, but that was maybe what, three minutes out of a show that's something like eight hours long total? Somehow I can't bring myself to hate the other 99.999 percent of the show for that.

I think it was an experiment they tried that didn't work. I'm sure a couple normies loved it. Most probably didn't. It was such a minor part that I didn't give a shit because almost the entire rest of the show and particularly that episode was awesome.

Ronald Reagan appearing for fucking no reason to just tell one lame joke and disappear forever was more annoying I found. Maybe I just didn't get it but after that episode I just found myself going "huh. Okay. Surely there's more to him being built up than that." and there wasn't, ever, at all.

I didn't say that, nigger. I'm saying that going "you can't do that!" is retarded. Show me the fucking law, faggot. You can do whatever you want, it either works or it doesn't and in this case it didn't. That doesn't invalidate the rest of it, it just means the like two scenes it was in weren't very good. The other 4500 or so scenes without were very good.

But then you remember that a symptom of autism is that you have to see things as either 100 percent good or 100 percent bad and if anything's in-between you HAVE to pick one or the other and then it makes sense why 150 or so seconds of dumb shit makes an entire series bad in the minds of people on Holla Forums- big black cocks and waifu arguments

Oh god dammit, why did you have to point out that twitch?

It's like something out of The Ring.

Why doesnt he shoot both of them after being tricked?

because he's a bitch ass nigga

I see.

I think in post they tried to make it look like she's motioning towards the gun, and because the scene is so dark they thought nobody would notice.

But she's probably a robot and we'll find out in the climactic episode. We already know she's good with numbers!

this seems scarily plausible tbh

Because he's stupid and high as a kite if I had to guess.

The outer space potato man is an accountant so he probably had cause in his career to learn how to verify the authenticity of assets such as diamonds. It's not implausible that he would know how to do that.

but he's from Jamaica, not from outer space despite what Fry thinks

Hermes is a jew inside an outer space potato man's body.

Probably CGI.

not much else to webm from tonight's episode. just character development of the main characters digging their own graves. And some gross "hygiene" stuff.

that part was stupid, but overall I did like this episode a lot better than the first one

not sure why tbh. maybe because there was less of the police lady and her kid.

it's not though

yea the berlin scene is still a mystery to me. maybe it's VM Varga? I dunno.

are these real?

it is shit though and so are you

its some slav girl who looks a lot like her

She implies it was a real deal.

point still stands it's a weird twitch. props to her for showin the booty though.

Might actually just be her when she motioned to get the gun. She might've just overdone it, and they chose not to reshoot.

I think Varga's too young to be either of the guys from the Berlin scene