Land of Mine (2015)

Who's seen this great movie?

bump

Hopefully it starts a trend of telling stories from the German perspective. Though instead of Denmark, they should have done the French. Those fuckers murderer far more former soldiers than anyone other than the Soviets (not counting Eisenhowers POW camps).

I want an epic tragedy film about Hitler, starting in WW1 and showing his heroics, then moving into his depression and disgust with post-war Germany, following his righteous rise, and then bitter end at the hand of the international kikes.

I would love a game like this too. Imagine like MGS3 but with Hitler. Like a coming to power/becoming Big Boss story.

No wonder the germans loved injun stories

Why?

Wait so is this about later in the war and have German teens fight?

Fixation on lost wars but without the rights to express their side in media, ancient lands, taboo views regarding old rituals/actions/party games, population replacement, real culture isolation
And all that goes with those, especially simple portrayals about their folks as mere savages

It's post WW2, Germany has lost. The film centers on a group of POWs, all young men, children really, being forced to clear mines from Danish beaches. This really happened. It shows how awfully they were mistreated after the war, and really, it's tame in comparison to reality.

Oh wow, that's spot on.

Trailer. (Movie deserves a better one, this one doesn't do it justice)

bump because Holla Forums needs more threads about original films instead of ones about corporate franchises like Jew Wars and capeshit.

Post-WW2 was fucking vicious. Large scale genocide wasn't uncommon, and the two victims were the Poles and Germans, with both losing land to the USSR.

Communism, and Judaism, not even once.

I still hold to it that instead of the Danes, this should have focused on the French. Starting in September, 1945, about 2,000 German soldiers were being maimed, or killed a month. This didn't end until 1949. Most of the 740,000 German prisoners transferred to French control came from the US controlled "Rheinwiesenlager", also known as Eisenhower's Death Camp. Many didn't way any more than 50 kg or 110 ibs.

Also at the end of the war, 25,000 civilians were evicted from the French occupation zone to work as forced labor.

That could be a great movie too, but this was a Danish film, made in Denmark. Idk, if the Frenchies would be willing to make a film like that. I am looking forward to the coming decades, though, films from the German POV will become more acceptable.

I hope so. I'm sick of this "We did nothing wrong!" mentality that the Western Allies hold. At least many people realize that the USSR was fucked up, no one realizes that the French and US were just as bad.

A film based on John Hersey's Hiroshima, from Father Wilhem Kleinsorge's POV would be kino.

Did the cuckposters leave after the hack this thread and the whole board is pretty fucking good again.

I'd love to speak with you user, I would. But you see, I can't fucking understand a thing your saying.

They're still here, they just mainly stick to (((Disney))) schlock like Cuck Wars and Capeshit.

I always thought Downfall did a great job of "Humanizing" Hitler. Showing his soft side as well as showing his illness and sense of urgency as the film came to a close.

Apparently one of the writers was a fan of David Irving, which explains why that's just about the only movie that's "fair" to Hitler.

I want something more stylized. Something in the vein of the classic Greek tragedies, epic in scope and with beautiful dialogue.

Damn, that was a good film.