A few weeks has passed after the worldwide proletarian revolution has enveloped the globe. Things are looking up...

How do you respond?

wat do?

Permanent Revolution

You call Vietnam to save you.

Mao plz.

bernie sanders told me white people are the enemy of the revolution so i agree we must be exterimantd

Come up with better memes, bro.

This is from that copy-pasta isn't it?
*go read a book ya retard**

How do you respond?

I miss Checkers

It seems you are speaking about an authoritarian communist state. In which case it is time for revolution, my comrades, yet again.

FREEEEEDOOOOOOOOOM

what makes you think that?

Since this is apparenly a maoist revolution, then there is only way to save myself: I say I'm transuneducated and trying to execute me is not only classist but also transphobic, this should be enough to permanently get rid of commissar sinners

how do you respond?

If I hadn't informed the local mautist council about my opressed trans* minority status beforehand, then I guess I can blame only myself.

retarded.

The white left cuck will hand over his wife and children and then suck Jamals black cockā€“to show that he can be of use.

Pull out my gun and shoot the subhuman nigger

Pure genius.

best response

Obvious bait is obvious.

Tey harder next time.

Wow, you're so clever! Your Sherlock-like skills are simply too good to waste them on detecting baits on this shitty board! I recommend leaving Holla Forums forever and switching to reddit, a site populated by brilliant people like you.