Twin Peaks Season 3 is one single month away

Twin Peaks Season 3 is one single month away

Do you smell that Zach? Clear as a crisp spring morning!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_Distance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one gives a shit about this pathetic attempt to recapture lightning in a bottle.

You are only hurting yourself user.

2nd season was shit anyway

Thats entirely on Fox. They replaced the writer and director for multiple episodes and forced them to reveal who killed Laura Palmer mid season when they never planned to say who did it at all. It was a production shitshow.

This is firmly a static cast and crew, mostly the same from season 1 which is miles better than season 2.

i'm unironically hyped for this

I can't wait. Hopefully it will be a damn fine TV series and it won't be ruined by few absences and Michael Cera.

It was on ABC and co-distributed/produced by CBS.

Same.

Is it actually coming out or has it been delayed again?

So it's a trainwreck, eh?

Lynch has never been conventional though.

I prefer Cronenberg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_Distance

I bet you anything it looks like it was filmed on a mobile phone from 2008. Just look at this shit, Lynch directed this.

We know

No one wants to watch a cast of old people.

That's why they brought in this young buck :)

lol butthurt

How would a girl react to getting a dead Laura Palmer Funko Pop as a gift?

asking for a friend.

Of all the shitty kikewood kikes why did it have to be that dweeb?

At least it's not Jesse Eisenberg

Jesse Eisenberg is in a lot of good movies actually. Cafe Society was 10/10

And he brings down most of them

Nah, when it comes to playing kikes, he's top notch.

Is it really playing a role when he is a kike?

Yeah, he still has to memorize his lines and be convincing.

Last time this thread popped up with pics from the old cast, I've realized that much of the characters were always totally unimportant.

The interesting figures are: Cooper, Audrey, Leland (dead), and the guys from the Black Lodge (Bob's actor dead, Michael J. Anderson missing from the cast).

It could be good anyway, but most of the characters at this point are the boring ones.

Now I know you're shitposting

I unironically want a tiny plastic Agent Cooper for my desk, so her give me a reassuring thumbs up whenever I need it.

i need him to remind me to treat myself to one gift every single day

I'm not really hyped. I don't think its going to be any good and just reeks of desperation and cashgrab.

Hope to be wrong.

Cashgrab in what way? Even though it's well known and an iconic part of American culture I think this is still pretty niche.

TP, Twin Peaks… In the coffee

Twin Peaks wasn't about a old folks' home reunion, so this reanimation of an ancient IP is definately a cashgrab or at least a pandering attempt of revitalizing the dead careers of the retirement ready people involved.

Deadly Premonition was much better than Twin Peaks ever was.

>>>Holla Forums

Are they demons or aliens?

Demons from space.

This got me a little pumped.

this better be good, david.

l