Is grill preggers,Holla Forums? I not tell

I am scared she is pregger. I do no want to be babby dad. She look have babby bumb

Ya u daddy now lmaoooo af gl 😂

No plz. no gud news

Welcome to Planned Parenting

You are a dad now.

name baby spurdo

XDDDD benis

OP if dubs you do what this user said

re roll

rollin again

hey, who are you to re roll my re roll, huh?

how is babby born?

Have you place your pee-pee into her girlbutt?
Grill might be preggers methinks.

Yeee

In order for pregnancy to happen, sperm needs to meet up with an egg. Pregnancy officially starts when a fertilized egg implants in the lining of the uterus.

Pregnancy is actually a pretty complicated process that has several steps. It all starts with sperm cells and an egg.

Sperm are microscopic cells that are made in testicles. Sperm mixes with other fluids to make semen (cum), which comes out of the penis during ejaculation. Millions and millions of sperm come out every time you ejaculate — but it only takes 1 sperm cell to meet with an egg for pregnancy to happen.

Eggs live in ovaries, and the hormones that control your menstrual cycle cause a few eggs to mature every month. When your egg is mature, it means it’s ready to be fertilized by a sperm cell. These hormones also make the lining of your uterus thick and spongy, which gets your body ready for pregnancy.

About halfway through your menstrual cycle, one mature egg leaves the ovary — called ovulation — and travels through the fallopian tube towards your uterus.

The egg hangs out for about 12-24 hours, slowly moving through the fallopian tube, to see if any sperm are around.

If semen gets in the vagina, the sperm cells can swim up through the cervix and uterus and into the fallopian tubes, looking for an egg. They have up to 6 days to find an egg before they die.
When a sperm cell joins with an egg, it’s called fertilization. Fertilization doesn’t happen right away. Since sperm can hang out in your uterus and fallopian tube for up to 6 days after sex, there’s up to 6 days between sex and fertilization.

If a sperm cell does join up with your egg, the fertilized egg moves down the fallopian tube toward the uterus. It begins to divide into more and more cells, forming a ball as it grows. The ball of cells (called a blastocyst) gets to the uterus about 3–4 days after fertilization.

The ball of cells floats in the uterus for another 2–3 days. If the ball of cells attaches to the lining of your uterus, it’s called implantation — when pregnancy officially begins.
Implantation usually starts about 6 days after fertilization, and takes about 3-4 days to complete. The embryo develops from cells on the inside of the ball. The placenta develops from the cells on the outside of the ball.

When a fertilized egg implants in the uterus, it releases pregnancy hormones that prevent the lining of your uterus from shedding — that’s why people don’t get periods when they’re pregnant. If your egg doesn’t meet up with sperm, or a fertilized egg doesn’t implant in your uterus, the thick lining of your uterus isn’t needed and it leaves your body during your period. Up to half of all fertilized eggs naturally don’t implant in the uterus — they pass out of your body during your period.

Many people notice symptoms early in their pregnancy, but others may not have any symptoms at all.

Common signs and symptoms of pregnancy can include:

Missed period

Swollen or tender breasts

Nausea and/or vomiting

Feeling tired

Bloating

Constipation

Peeing more often than usual

Some early pregnancy symptoms can sometimes feel like other common conditions (like PMS). So the only way to know for sure if you’re pregnant is to take a pregnancy test. You can either take a home pregnancy test (the kind you buy at the drug or grocery store), or get a pregnancy test at your doctor’s office or local Planned Parenthood Health Center.

You could stick a finger in your ass and write this shit on your bedroom wall instead of making this thread.
It would make no difference.

kek

traps can't be pregnant, OP.

I know it's hard but could you TRY to contribute to this extremely low level of conversation. This tells me nothing, it just repeats what I said. I'm not sure if this is admiration or plagiarism.

I adore the verbosity of our Image Board Community!

It's not the community I act alone.
I feel like the only one with a brain.
Everyone is so inarticulate.
Rarely a decent discussion or thought.
This is why I wanna be a mod.

this is Holla Forums, niggerfaggot

if thats her no your gf is a transexual

Please stop, you are hurting my autism.

autism speaks

Autism doesn't just speak aroubd here, it shreaks! have you ever noticed the power of the dead pixel?

gregnant

Well that doesn't mean I can't be helpful
Here I fixed the Dick problem.
Watch

bump

Yep. You´re fucked. And i know, because im a parent myself.

what is the hardest part of parenting?

be a black dad.

this is why you should never be allowed anywhere near any position of power

stopping being a little faggot about it and instead accepting the responsibility
that's literally it
the child gives you all you need to take care of it and more in terms of emotional; mental and spiritual energy to deal with it once you decide to accept your mission

but i am to young. I am going to be a black dad let the state take care of the stupid babby.

In my case user, is having to ground them. Yelling at them or sometimes even hitting them. Not like spanking, but a slap every once in a while, does the trick when it comes to teach them something important. Like not doing drugs.

normie get out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

prego

Well when you're right you're right.

food babby?

How you make babby?

sec

Pregat

Babby due in soon

Where babby come from?

Babby came from benis