Videogame conspiracies

videogame conspiracies

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/maps/search/olive garden shanghai/@-32.2412814,148.6103159,14z/data=!3m1!4b1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

things are getting spooky huh

But seriously now… when was the last time you faggots ever read a book? I mean, a book with words, not a fucking comic? Do you even know how to read?

Pretty much this. Whenever I see an adult read a comic book I instantly lose all respect for him.

nice copypasta, is it that hard to come up with something original?

You are over thinking your response. This tendency of yours to hypercognate and power process data throttles your action IRL and you don't hit on girls. So you are loney and haven't sexed for too long, so you have to post this frustration out at me.

It's a simple meme, kid. Maybe you heard of 'em. Engoy your frontal cortex induced self genocide.

En GOY
Typo.
But truthful nigget.

this authoritarian "you are a child, stop talking" meme is getting worn a little thin, don't you think?

I saw a bloodfly the other day. Nasty creatures.

haha that "versalife employee" sounds like david hayter. was he in deus ex?

jaja what is olive garden

one time in shanghai i was hanging out outside a restaurant/nightclub waiting for my "friends" and a man walked up to me and said to me in perfect English:

"hello, i am looking for the olive garden"

There was no olive garden in Shanghai in 2012.

google.com.au/maps/search/olive garden shanghai/@-32.2412814,148.6103159,14z/data=!3m1!4b1

where is the archive for map data

Did zero kill all the characters from the original games? Zero's cutscenes in X4 makes it seem that way.

The sequel trailer is out already??

idgi

no

i have summoned amphibians on you

Vlad did nothing wrong

jews

sounds like sarcasm to me, user

Kill yourself.

Kosher af.

It's a good game, fuck off.

this

speaking of conspiracies, there's something suspicious about that recent space hulk fps

That's not true.
I don't hyper cognate I just genuinely hate women.
(polite sage)

there is no hate in your heart user

only pain