Holla Forums-tier matchmaking

I need a Holla Forums-tier friend to keep me company or I'm going to snap and most likely hang myself.

I'm sick of nobody (white) ever wanting to meet up with me.

Right now only a chink had answered my ad seriously and it's been like, what, a month now?

I'm going to have to redpill a female chink and become friends with her and share my esoteric secrets with her and hope she doesn't turn on me.

Please, someone save me from this.

I am in Ontario, Canada.

Get over your paranoia or whatever and come visit meeeeee already!

Desperation is pushing me to talk to anyone, even if they are really people I'd rather not associate with.

I want to be able to share my real views and be racist af and be accepted for it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVtHYTTn984
poal.me/og5g9u
imdb.com/title/tt0138704/
imdb.com/title/tt5083702/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't even tell you user who I am or what I'll be like because I do not have context, I do not have a history, I have been alone so long that my life offline is just some big blur of mere maintenance to keep myself alive. My whole life is one lived out on the internet. It's taking its toll on me. I need to try and see if I can be human again, and learn to speak correctly, and to use other neglected faculties more. In the meanwhile, I can show you amazing things, and I'm willing to sacrifice myself no problem.

Are you willing to die for the cause? Not saying this is a good idea, but you could always do a false flag.

Don't do anything illegal though.

have you considered picking up an interest or an hobby?
or meeting people sharing interests that you already have?

There's your problem, buddy. Unless you're in the countryside, that's a full poz zone.

(Real) Canadians not those city dwelling filth are generally redpilled as fuck just stop being a sperg and go to a bar and bring up the news and start ranting. Canadians fucking hate Muslims, start there.

If GTA or Ottawa please kys my man there is no hope

t. Uncucked anglo-quebecer

Are you in Toronto by any chance? As a Torontonian here please nuke us I can tell you that it is definitely due to the region. If you go anywhere outside of Toronto you'll actually see women be 100x more receptive to you.

I have a shitload of hobbies and I try to meet people who share them and they end up being bluepills, cucks, self-acclaimed "communists", muds, etc. and I never end up opening up to them about my real views.

I need a good Holla Forums friend to refind my humanity with first. As it right now I can't even talk right and I'm trying to train myself to talk louder and more masculine.

I'm at a point where I would actually prefer a male friend, just to get used to talking, interacting face-to-face, etc. and because I want to do some dangerous occult shit that would scare most women.

An OC of mine btw.

[email protected]/* */

I'll be your friend, OP.

The problem is you and not other people. Swallow this pill. It will be uncomfortable at first but it's what you need to realize. You are in the minority. You are the weirdo. Everyone else might seem stupid or like they "just don't get it" You may feel like "I can't ever be myself" This is how you are supposed to feel. Because it is you who is a minority. It is you who thinks differently. It is you. Not them.

Now, with that being said. Stop acting like it's the responsibility of other people to relate to you and your bullshit. The burden is on you to relate to them. You have to put in the effort.

A start is getting a hobby or getting to know a subject OTHER than politics and muh magickk666. Then start reaching out to others about those topics. Go to a coffee shop and start a conversation with a stranger. Go join a club that revolves around a non/pol/ hobby. These are just examples but you get the jist.

You live in this world that is catered to what you found important. Congratulations, you are a millenial. I remember a time information and entertainment wasn't so accessible. People had to have patience to watch a movie that catered to their taste. Or finally talk to someone who saw things their way. Not you. You are a spoiled brat who was granted the privilege of talking about whatever you wanted when you wanted to. It's warped your mind to the point where no longer even have the attention span to entertain person and what they want… because god forbid it's something you don't want to talk about or have no interest in. Again, it's you who has to put up with them, not the other way around.

i live across the lake in ny. maybe we can send little sail boats with crumpled up letters back and forth.

I'm a chink in China and I'm here.

Relax.

>[email protected]/* */

I fired off an email to you right away but got no reply still.

but this is a female chink, who lives in Canada, that wants to talk with me

We can't co-exist unless we maintain a system of apartheid and kill all racemixers and so on but even so, there will always come a time in which, if you have different races together and there is competition and things are going to shit, it will break out into race war.

How do I explain to her that I'm a hardcore white nationalist? That I am Holla Forums-tier?

ffs I'm well aware of that, here, listen to my latest vid posted before you even made your post: youtube.com/watch?v=pVtHYTTn984

Im not from Canada im a burger but I would be willing to exchange emails and talk to you OP

I'm a white nationalist with a half Spanish half Mexican girlfriend. Just find a balance, she hates illegals and Muslims and the 'Indian' mexicans who give mexico a bad name.

Would I ever muddy my genetics with her? No. That doesn't mean we don't get along and can't have fun. I'm not that autistic.

I am so deep undercover you have no idea. I, without thinking (as if some other entity does the talking for me), echo back stuff to people and everyone gets the impression by talking to me that I support their shit.

I am extremely self-critical you know. I have lots of problems.

I am completely uninterested in that shit. I just one a single Holla Forums-tier friend and I'm set. The rest of the world can fuck off once I have just ONE friend.

You don't know me.

I am only interested in ending my isolation to counteract the negative health effects of intense solitude and to complete certain magickal operations that require a second person.

Fuck off you multiracial piece of shit. Don't fraternize with the invaders.

No. I honestly have no interest in getting to know you.

I just made a throw away email
[email protected]/* */
feel free to email I will be yonder friend OP

Wait nevermind. You're a fucking chink
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY, YOU CHINK PIECE OF SHIT

IF YOU'RE NON-WHITE AND LIVING IN A WHITE COUNTRY, YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OFF Holla Forums AND HANG YOURSELF.

You're like that guy on /4chon/, swassi, who ended up with a chink gf and ultimately having a half-breed. Fuck becoming you.

such as?

You have some severe autism then. It's extremely easy to find white men that are red-pilled in Ontario. Just look for men that aren't faggots.

Stop being retarded, you're wasting your time with that occult garbage. Find another hobby that interests you (that isn't degenerate) like programming, woodsmanship, music, etc.

Holy crap, that's some severe level autism confirmed.

You're damn right you have lots of problems. You need to fix your own issues before any remotely stable Holla Forumsack would ever contact you.

White torontofag here

lol poor asian cuck.. I'm dating an azn girl :P

I don't want to but I'm trying to not rope myself from having absolutely nobody to talk meaningfully with.

I am going to end up talking philosophy to her… or more likely she'll just fuck off because she'll be afraid of me for many reasons.

Hello Costa.

Your mouth will be my toilet, gimp.

sage

So you're not a white nationalist, You're a disgusting waste of oxygen racemixer. You're an embarrassment to white nationalism

Or how about you not fraternize with the racial invaders who are destroying our nation and race from within. Chinks are not our friends or allies. Why you would want to "share philosophy" with one of those asiatic invaders is belong me. Find a white person to talk to and spread the redpill. Non-whites are hopeless

I am willing to face great danger and to ultimately sacrifice myself for the cause but it must be done in a meaningful manner for something I believe in.

I'm not a chink and I'd like to meet you even if you want to hang me. Just let me recite the 14 words beforehand.

He was just joking you autist.

I am not interested in telling you about it unless you have the actual capacity to meet up with me and are at all potentially willing to let me do some crazy shit that might get me killed.

Are you white?

I am a programmer and have other hobbies but fuck you, I'm not done with the occult, not yet.

I can't do it alone.

Kill yourself race traitor.

I am Dutch, blond hair, blue eyes, 6'4", yes I'm fucking white.

I've tried talking to several whites and they've all got scared and just stopped talking to me, started ignoring/shunning me.

>>>/suicide/

Kill yourself already failed FBI informant.

He was weak anyhow.

I already browse that board, have my noose tied, an hero'd 3 times and somehow didn't fucking die each time and ended up in psychiatric ward.

I've got a formal date set for 2018 to try and kill myself again but every day I just want to do it earlier.

Where in Ontario do you live?

What's your point? You think non-whites will care one bit about the white race and our survival? You think their interests lie with us? Of course not. Your first indication that they do not care is the fact that they're here in the first place. They do not respect the white foundations of Canada, because they happily remain here and benefit from the comforts that white civilsation has provided.

Nobody fucking wants me, nobody likes me, I am too fucking broken, and I want to try some very desperate things to fix myself, but I really need someone. FUCK.

and you expect any sensible people to actually try to meet you?

fuck, as far as i know, you might need a sacrifice for some daemon summoning fun.

Have you tried getting /fit/?

Stop being such a fucking whiny cuck. Holy shit, you weak son of a bitch pull yourself together. Act like a proud white man

Waterloo.

My point is I've been through prolonged, intense isolation, and I need to practice with another human being (or something similar to one like a chink) stuff like talking and so on.

Fuck no.

They will always turn on us.

Exactly but holy fuck I'm so alone.

uhhh if I was anyone-but-me I'd stay the fuck away from me because I'm a broken, disgusting, waste of life

I am going to do evocation but I actually need another human for these two purposes:

1. For their loosh to help power it.
2. For them to save my ass if I get possessed by tackling me or using techniques I'll teach em' to help in case shit goes awry.

I have always been /fit/ and still am very fucking fit.

You have no idea how fucked my shit has been for so long. I have a plan to totally unfuck my shit or die trying but I want someone around for it.

I'm in Ottawa so not much I can do in terms of meeting up.

you got an e-mail?

[email protected]/* */

I don't know if any of you guys would like me or not but if someone could even just tolerate being around me a couple hours for a few days or whatever it might bring some relief to me and help me function a bit more normal.

A bar full of strangers is a good way to start

Sent

Wait why do you think people will hate you so much?

I used to be suicidal too. I tried only twice. Ask Jesus to forgive you of your sins and to come into your heart. You will have the creator of the universe as a friend forever-more!

Theres plenty of Torontofags here for some reason.

We're out there man.

I'm in Thornhill

any Ottawans?

so your a kike

Kill yourself.

Nah, just have them in my postal code. They seem to congregate near the mall.

I'm damaged lots and we ascribe to a philosophy of eugenics, survival of the fittest, not being cucked by altruism, etc.

The Jesus entity has not been helpful to me. I could try contacting him again and doing a vid about how it went down for you but it really feels like a waste of time when I can and should continue to focus on my other operations.

didn't mean to reply sorry

Did you paint that?

Fuck I wish I could've painted this.
just thought you'd like it.

I already saved it.

I don't have many friends in real life… does anyone here want to be my friend?

ME! ME!

Ohio

I don't live anywhere near you but what are your hobbies?

Honorary aryan /fit chink reporting in.
Is this the same half-jap hapa that posted a couple months back?

Same advice as I've given before. Focus on improving yourself. Eventually you'll naturally draw people in with your redpill aura. Or kill yourself. Either one works.

Then no one can save you, user. Come out west. Just don't go too far and end up in SJWBC.

Holla Forums is not your blog, you faggot. I hope you kill yourself.

>>>/reddit/

I like to shoot guns, fish occasionally, read, and work out. If it's not too much trouble I find it amusing to mess with protesters if they're protesting. (Ohio has a lot of BLM demonstrations)

am I boring user

Occultism, gardening, fitness, judo, fishkeeping, etc….

& included under occultism would be scultping, sewing, art, and many other things I have to do in my magick

You know iv'e never had this problem because I honestly am incapable of feeling loneliness otherwise I feel the full spectrum of human emotion just fine.

Iv'e always seen relationships as enjoyable and vital to civilization but I think that having your sanity depend on human contact is weakness.

user you are insane, go to a mental health clinic.

poal.me/og5g9u

Very true. Internet has made irl human relationships obsolete.

Only rarely do I get the blue demons, but friends are always just a click away.

You should check out my other vids.

I already got out of the ward and am checked up on twice a week at minimum (usually more).

I don't believe I'm insane.

Isolation isn't making me depressed user.

It's making me forget how to talk and having weird effects on my body.

I have to counteract that shit.

Go to a mental hospital

In in a similar boat as you (even in Ontario), OP. You sound like a whiny bitch though.

Why I was already in one? You go spend time in one and tell me if it's actually an environment that is conducive to the recovery of mental health and not just a place to push pills and make shekels. Disinterested staff just following rules and not really caring about you at all or having the time for you…

Fight me.

Might as well tell the story now OP. The likelihood that someone actually meets up with you are very low. As you can see, most people here will just tell you to kill yourself.

The only pussy that I feel like beating up at the moment is your mom's. :^)

Nevermind, I read your poal.me and I see that you truly are a crazy person.

I want my 5 minutes of reading this thread back.

Faggot. You don't stand a chance in a fight with me. I'll go full wizard on you. You'll feel the wrath of my tendies. REEEEEEEE–

Fucking shut up you whiny bitch. I hope you're under 20 years old this is shit some emo teenager says.

Nah I'm 23, KV NEET, wizchan shitposter, some kind of clusterfuck of problems, probably going to die alone, but hey you could at least… visit me? Even if you want to fight me? Come on, what are you afraid of?

Have we considered that OP may actually be Justin Trudeau who is having a Jeb-tier breakdown as he has just realized what he has done to further doom our nation?

This is how you get murdered by a crazy person, kids.

Take notes.

Hey who is the scared pussy faggot huh?

You guys think you're tough and masculine and shit, what do you have to be afraid of?

We can meet in a public place.

I knew le wheelskike before Holla Forums even existed

I'm so impressed.

Now you're just overcompensation after being called a bitch.

Come on user.

fucking hell, smileberg.
Reading this thread has given me conniptions, what the fuck did you do to yourself lad?
I remember on the 'chon you were a bit of a sperg but now you're full on deep end tier.
kek, we all know you. if someone on here doesn't know you they should probably go back. You don't need anyone smileberg, you just need yourself; you're the only one that can fix yourself, not some kike therapist, not some newfag that doesn't know you and wants to meet up.
I have been wishing to speak with you for some time, well..since I learned about your recent apprehension, I feel like you're going to turn into one of those gangstalking people if you don't get some much needed redpills down.

check my dubs so you know I speak the truth.

Oh so you're THAT faggot who owns/owned /fringe/ I remember Hotwheels telling us on VOIP that you're literally insane and you tried to write sigils to get him to work on something.

If I remember right he also said that you have a samurai sword.

M8, I'm not even close to you. As for what I have to be afraid of, your poal.me is a fine example.

Teach me your ways sempai.

You don't understand man. If you're doing any dangerous shit, you need someone else with you, whether it's some adventure into the wilderness, an military expedition, hunting dangerous animals, or whatever… if you're in trouble you need a second person there to help you. Maybe you're knocked out, injured, whatever… someone's got to save you then.

Please visit me ;_;.

If nobody ever chooses to visit me I'm just going to have to capture someone, tie them up in my basement, and make them be my friend.

Be born without the genes that cause mental illness.

Get /fit/. Be the best man you can be, and people will be drawn to you.

Friendship isn't forced, son

I do not have one.

ffs I'm already /fit/ fgt and have been forever

Obviously you haven't heard of stockholm syndrome and mind control programming.

I just their loosh, and I can reprogram them completely, and caste out the previous soul if it's not needed.

I have so many experiments I want to do.

Will someone please just volunteer to visit me?

oh lawd you're making me have some kind of weird spastic fit that is a strange mixture of laughter, tears of the sad kind, anger, and disassociation

I am trying to work out a way to livestream from my phone. Maybe in a month, one it's working and tested, I will just go to a certain location. I will put fourth my demands. If nobody comes and visits me and tells me to stop, I will do something unspeakable.

You need a time out

I have tried in so many different ways to reach out and to connect with someone and it never works. Nothing ever works.

Anons, this video is why to avoid /Fringe/

/Fringe/ is an awful place. Don't fuck with occult shit, other deities, beings, astral travel, channeling demons to have sex with you (they actually do that there), et cetera. Fucking garbage that will drive you insane and get you possessed like this poor user.

DON'T FUCK WITH OCCULT

I probably understand better than anyone else ITT, you're not in any danger. /fringe/ shit isn't dangerous period, you started the new thule society lad you should understand this better than anyone. The only danger is perceived danger you yourself create.
But if you're looking to do something proper dangerous like going to into an abandoned building to try and swoop on some hobo's loosh I can understand why you'd want someone, but I'd say why?
why the fuck would you be looking to do something dangerous right now? you need to get your shit together and stop freaking out over girls, stop uploading videos to liveleak of your "suicide attempts" and wondering why the fucking cops show up.
Want to chat more #smileberg on freenode. Will be there for next hour or so.

Can you even imagine the pain of being a physically disgusting, mentally ill, spergy, isolated, ostracized, fuck up who probably should have been aborted?

If any of you fucks are against abortion and infanticide just think of me. Think; you could have a son like me who won't ever shut the fuck up and kill himself. Well, until, eventually, after many decades of misery, he does do it… and now you have to clean up a horrible mess of a dead corpse.

heh

I like how you just slip that in at the end, like you're not insane.

There's at least a few /fringe/ users who are far more successful and beautiful and so on than me.

Don't encourage his delusions. That's just cruel.

This person should be locked away.

You should be locked away in my basement user so I can greenpill the fuck out of you.

Yeeeeeeeeah, I ain't falling for it, pal. You just want to rub penises with us, I can read it between your lines. Not happening, faggot.

Any Eugene Oregon Fags around?

one moved away and the other has been hard to get a hold of in the past

I didn't mean locked away in prison, I meant locked away and medicated. Be locked in your house if you want, just stay away from society.

user, there are hundreds of faggots on craigslist that want to do that, they are easy to find.

I need someone to do magick with.

If you lock me away, I will escape.

If you medicate me, I will kill everyone around me, and then myself; because I believe that after you take the bluepill you're truly fucked for the rest of your life and there's no point in even trying anymore after that.

Jesus Christ nigger, the bluepill is metaphorical. You clearly have chemical imbalances in your brain and need real pills.

People like you are you just going to be disappointed: other people are terrible, being round them is a burden like 99% of the time, totally draining and insufferable. You better learn to enjoy yourself in a non-masturbatory way, because other people aren't the answer to the void in you.

Very true. Internet has made irl human relationships obsolete.

Only rarely do I get the blue demons, but friends are always just a click away.

You clearly are a shill if you think those fucking pills work.

Correction, nobody thinks they work (if they're actually read the statistics and the studies), but the fact you're pushing them on me just means you want to harm me and for pharmacy to profit.

The vast majority of occult practices are like playing with fire and will never develop you spiritually and could even destroy your mind and physical body. They are spiritually worthless. Your ego can have some kicks from some "far-out" experiences with channeling other beings, astral travel, and so on, but your soul will just suffer. Real seekers of truth work with the only material we actually have: our own sense of self. Goodbye.

I'm not a doctor. Get a second opinion, try different meds. It's better than killing yourself and better than kidnapping someone to be "friends" with them.

Manitobafag here, I know that feel. Best to just keep it on Holla Forums and hide your power level. You don't want to risk losing your job or alienating family members because you let something slip to the wrong person.

That said, a group I've found is actually pretty receptive to redpill stuff is the jock/dudebro/gearhead crowd. They generally never internalize the white guilt bullshit they learn in (((school))) because they never paid attention. If you give them redpills that are simple and easy to understand, they'll generally believe you.

This thread is >>>/hanz/ tier

Pretty much true but you're just a coward who will never have a chance of progressing very much because you don't take risks.

How can you be so bluepilled on here?

Unless you accept that you have severe imbalances in the chemical composition of your brain, you will always feel empty inside.

Fuck arguing with a nut, see ya.

What even is that board?

nah, he just needs to get his shit together.
Known him for a while and am not really encouraging anything. Loosh is just his word for a concept similar to energy, and at the end of the day he has just taken what you all call meme magic way too fucking far.

Smiley, get away from the occult shit for a while, any esoteric shit is for someone who has already achieved a basic and stable life, otherwise you will end up like the "bob's game" obsessed with miniscule aspects of much larger things.

that is the thing, none of it is real

"bob's game" guy*

Have some circles.

A Neo-devil occultist hiding away from the Illuminati while squatting in a flat in germany after escaping from an underground facility at the earths core having been teleported here for experimentation enlists the help of anonymous online users to discretely meet up with him all over Europe to deliver special items to build a communication device to the other realm where he hopes to contact his people in order to open a portal so he can go home.
The movie will come out in 2019, I garun-fucking-tee it.

read this book fag

All these newfags can't even handle smiles banter. I didn't even have to click the image to know it was you. Take your god damn meds and move out already. You know what you have to do. Like the time you were trying to give oranges to white people and redpill them while they ate them. Come to Saskatchewan, farmers and country boys here we were voted the most bigoted city in Canada (saskatoon) I can't give you a place to live since your unstable as shit and I'm married but I could definetly help you out when I can. But really smiles first step is moving out of that city and severing ties with your family even if it's just for a month. There's so many people out there you just have to be brave enough to explore it.

And a quick spoiler alert for all those reading he's actually Jewish not white but we don't mention it he tries his best

An insane jew who browses Holla Forums.

I suppose I've seen worse.

I bet you're a shrink you talk like one and you're using suggestion in the clinical way right now.

user, just put him down. He's Jewish none-the-less, which only makes it worse.

Just fucking end his sad life, as a good Natsoc. Do it for me, hell do it for Uncle Adolf. It's what's best… Just take him out back.

Well being Jewish does explain his insanity, Kikes are predisposed to mental illness.

Just admit that you're insane and it's because you're Jewish.

Or use your Jew powers for good.

Become a youth-group minister and groom the females for your based harem.

At least give me about 100 to 500 hours with you to prove I'm actually sane and magick does real.

I'm not jewish btw.

I'm listening to your vlog. Sounds like existential depression. As you say, you must be here for some reason. Find that reason. If I get dubs, then that purpose must be to hook up with a feminist and turn her full NatSoc. Just don't do anything stupid like fall in love until it's clear that the redpills are working.

I'm Dutch not Jewish.

(checked)

You'd probably turn me insane too.

Ok, lad, we hear you loud and clear, but whining about needing companionship on an imageboard won't solve your problem.

I'll be your buddy, shoot me an email address and I'll write you. I agree, we need to stick together, but I don't quite understand why you're having trouble finding friends. It's not hard to have a social life and have a Holla Forums-mindset.

Polite sage for blog post tbh

When I was in my early 20s the first few months after I moved into a new apartment there were full fur-suit fur-fags who would sit on the balcony on the other side of the parking smoking clove cigarettes and drinking pabst blue ribbon.

I fucking hate furries.

OP get on the right stuff forums and find a pool party. Or start a thread in /meadhall/.
Or shoot an email to identity europa. Don't suffer alone, find some fashy friends.

Remember the good old days when furries where our biggest enemy rather than the all the shit we have to deal with today?

Those were the days. Furries have moved down to like 6th on the list of groups to hang.

Nope. Even when I was a liberal a decade ago, I still knew that the jew was the biggest problem we face.

(checked)
Right back at you.

Smiley I'm 4chon, your god damn Jewish and you know it. I don't have any photos of you atm but you and I both know you are. I've been there since your zog garden days. Just move out and get a wage slave job just for now, talk to people not on image boards or your family and ditch your magic for like a month. Remember Jenny and that you can be happy. Just stop pushing others away and being a prideful dick

So then I'm like some contagious mental virus that turns everyone into insane nazi wizards hell-bent on the destruction of jews, degenerates, and muds eh?

You sure you don't want some exposure time to me?

Why do you hate yourself?

Also, on a more serious note, name one fucking thing you've done to help our movement, you faggot.

I will have to put this on my list of thigns to do.

Nope, you're just insane

Again, please, anyone, does anyone have the image where Pepe and Wojack are reversed in this situation???????????????????????????

Spread shitloads of redpills for years, created dank memes, spread awareness of many key figures in white nationalism, and converted lots of people to the redpill.

Also if you think I'm Jewish then I'm a walking-talking redpill that constantly turns people against the jews just by existing.

…but I'm not actually Jewish.

No I'm not I'm an actual fucking wizard and I can prove it to you in that timeframe I mentioned. You ought to let a man at least try and prove his claims before you rope him.

A likely story

*tips fedora*

If i go to canada, i would probably be arrested for hatespeech when i react to someone saying something retarded

Only if you have lots of shekels for some jew to earn out of a lawsuit with you and it's to the wrong person in the wrong place, maybe

like if you went full redpills on an actual jew, the jews here are fucking awful, and love to use the legal system to fuck over goyim

Underage 'tard detected. Ligature strangulation is where it's at.

Try watching imdb.com/title/tt0138704/ and imdb.com/title/tt5083702/

Try taking in your parallels to them.

Excellent. First identify yourself as a Trump-tier civic nationalist. First redpill her on Islam and its obviously anti-women nature., then take her the rest of the way with Happenings. Kek will surely bless you with a Great Canadian Chimpout.

Hello friend. I'm also in Waterloo. Moved here a few months ago. Can't say I've ever been much interested in the occult but boy do I hate kikes so we got that in common. If you want to talk - [email protected]/* */

Those have 0 relevance to me at all.

Finally! Hopefully you got my email!

Put the keyboard down

I've got probably around 500 or more posts on Holla Forums right now. A mod should be able to confirm. Sometimes I get up to about a thousand.

The first movie is about losing perspective of one's own life.
It seems you've become so caught up in the grand scheme of things, you forgot to live your own life.

The second is a movie about a man who, despite being trapped in solitary confinement for 20 years, finds and makes peace with himself. Leading him to begin to live his own life.

This thread will make you feel better.

Nobody ever posts the full playthrough

I already have posts all throughout those threads starting from the first one onwards and I reposted some of the stuff elsewhere too. It does make me feel excited when happenings go down and warms my Holla Forums-tier soul.

Not relevant as they are not sickly and have not been suffering from a variety of ailments all their life.

Btw, one user has told me about Vitamin D, and I'm going to start taking that. I am like a pale corpse and have pretty much no exposure to the sun. It could end up helping me a lot.

Stop posting then.
Holla Forums is nothing but shit lately.

Soundtrack to the thread.

True, I live in Alberta and get a white person alone and sometime drunk and they'll let you know how they feel about the current situation. I always wondered why that cuck le weed man got elected but if I recall barely anyone actually voted that election and I can see why all of the three main parties are just clones of eachother. I think we are in a prime position for a nationalist party to start up

The good old days of goatse, tubgirl, and battle.net.

What you're describing as your symptoms in that video is something i had one time. With mine though it involved heart issues too. I convinced myself(unconsciously) i was sick and was dying and that gave me a huge boost in motivation. I felt like it was my duty to get some things done before i died because i wasn't going to get another chance. I switched to ecigs from cigarettes which gave me the ability to start running. I spent all my money on things that I could use to get projects done(in my case music equipment/various electronics). I started talking to people i stopped talking to and trying to be enjoyable for them to be around(this was really difficult but i pushed hard). I stopped masturbating. I bought weights and started lifting. I started talking to strangers. I recorded an album of music and painted pictures. I tapered off of the few drugs i would do very slowly. I changed my sleeping schedule to match more closer to that of a normal person, which made me feel more in tune with society and gave me a chance to get more sunlight. I started eating better.

After all this, i looked back at all the shit i had done and felt accomplishment. My dysphoria went away. My fear or dislike of others faded. My chest issues disappeared.

Take some baby steps like I suggested. These things compound and manifest into weird physical and mental abnormalities. You probably have hormone and neurotransmitter imbalances due to you lifestyle, diet and mindset. Become addicted to the feeling accomplishment gives you. It's painful at first to even try to care to do anything because you're so tired and it seems pointless, but i assure you it gets really easy after a few weeks. Give yourself rewards after doing things, look at pictures of attactive women while working out. Anything you need to do.

Try taking a break from Holla Forums for a bit too. You need to reset your mind and Holla Forums will just lead you into the same mindset.

There's not enough people like us in the world yet. We need every last one of us alive to stand up for our cause.

ah, I remember those days, I was on battle.net too

based mika

somehow I feel this is related.
I swear the worst 'posters' in /n/ are just one or two no-lifers as well.
And then there's Jewmark who spends all day shilling himself against himself.

Well, as someone who sees pretty much everything that happens on Holla Forums day in and day out, I am 100% sure I keep seeing some of the same other posters in all the threads too besides me. I'd say we've got a good handful of turbo-NEETs on here putting out a couple thousand posts every day together while your normies slack off and only stop in to make a few shitposts here and there.

I bet that drives the quality of posting way up.

underrated post

A yellow chink or white chink?

It does actually. It's only the people who spend their lives on here that really put in the effort. Normies don't contribute much of value.

Doesn't matter. I have finally found a Holla Forums poster in my area. No need to resort to talking to chinks about philosophy in desperation for someone to talk with you.

psst did your temp-mail expire or something? how am I to keep in contact with you? I want to meet up with you!

Does anyone have the webm of this autist dancing while wearing a helmet?

This thread is awful, OP should kill himself. For being a Commonwealth pleb for starters. I don't know how you can be that autistic that you cannot find someone to talk to. Impolite sage DNB.

God dammit why didn't I think of this one, I've been meaning to put the circles on the whore but couldn't decide what would be the best picture for it.
Also smiley is a CIA nigger who LARPs as a schizoid to both poison the well of white nationalism and lure out white nationalists/occultists to try and subvert them with his CIA-taught schizotypal attempted mindfuckery

Full damage control right now. Fuck off CIA.

Hey. I'm a newfag and I was thinking of meeting up with him. We live in the same city. He just seems isolated and that can make decent people act in strange ways. Is there something else i should know about OP?

Murder him so that he can't fucking shit up the internet anymore, also post all of his contacts after so that we can track down his CIA handlers.

I didn't know she was half-jew, but it would explain a lot of things.

You're a male of North-African descent and a subverter of countless white nationalist boards.

Nah, you should meet him. He's just isolated and needs to be around other redpilled individuals.
Try and get him away from the occult stuff for a while.

Oh that's who he was referring to? I couldn't think of anyone else who's half-berber. Didn't know maddowposter was half-berber as well as being a jew, interesting. But now I'm more confused as to who you think I'm supposed to be though.

There's a half-berber half-jew that was a mod on /new/, on wizchan, on krautchan, on 5chan, etc. anywhere he goes he always becomes a mod and infiltrates the leadership. Then he uses his power to subvert and cause chaos, and also to maintain hundreds of different personalities he keeps making. You seem some weird 1-dimensional tripfag personality, it's usually made by him.