Requesting hashed ip's from mod panel

Hey mods, I want hashes of dysnomias ip address from your mod panel so I can crack them and we can ddos him away from Holla Forums.
Just load up mod.php and find a. Few threads he posted in using his mod tripcode. probably at least 2 ips he uses, cellphone and pc, it's possible he even uses a vpn (zomg!) Either way every dumb faggit eventually jumps In the pool naked.

Help a Holla Forumsro out guise

We are legion

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/baphomet/res/123975.html
youtube.com/user/lovingsingleton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd rather dox him so I can beat the shit out of him IRL. Fuck DDoSing him, I want to literally beat the shit out of him.

what did faggot do now….

Dysnomia on suicide watch

Your goals and mine are one then.

Same thing. Exist

Can we confirm this is him?
How many more pics are out there.
I NEED EVERYTHING
DOXING IS BEGIN

The lads just not cut out for it,
Ain't got the stones.

testing RED

RED

Where is he from?
Anybody have any of his faggot stickies etc. Archived? I need to do some research
DOX INCOMING

>>>/baphomet/

test

yes I'll make up a nice thread there as well

Didn't his ip already get leaked from the hack

No idea. I sat this winter out.
If so
gimme

I think it's on Bedchan in /8leaks/

Cool. Will check out.

8ch.net/baphomet/res/123975.html

how's that cognitive dissonance treating you?

I HOPE DYSNOMIA GETS CANCER AND DIES!

If you keep posting I might.

the wut?
Sorry m7 I don't speak fage.

h faggot.
it's gonna happen.
You might as well just self dox and make it easier on yourself in the long run.

Anyone know his twitter etc accounts.?

lollol

so mad

Mad?
I hardly use this site m80, I'm just doing this fer teh lulz

Dysomnia is such a nice chap. it is such a shame to see people act so unkindly towards him in this way.

Needs to take his nice ass back to reddit

you're so mad, it's sad…

Alright, I've been lurking this board on and off for the past few months and I still haven't figured out why people hate dysnomia so much. I always see people calling him a faggot or whatever, but nobody ever says why

You're too green.
Fuck off or lvlup.

Yes I'm virtually livid with rage

Bimp

h

Bump

Well

Do it for her

Itt

k sounds good because dysnomia is actually a term used when diagnosing psychological disorders

this

Yes all posts show a hashed Ip

hackerman here is going to look up the hash on google and hope to find a database that has already cracked the hash … of an IP … for some retarded reason …

I'm trying to gather info now for a dox
Ip would help, but other things are better.....anyone know what irc the mods use?

i use hashcat

Isn't Dysnomifag on it all the time? Not sure about the other mods.

Not what I heard. And when dude first became a mod he was on the 8ch freenode channel and addes someone named clara as a mod here.

So nobody is willing to add info about this nigger?

Can I at least get that one thing

What was it?

Oh yea. Trips

S

Dubble trips.
Holla Forums is dead

O, but I do.
You see I was there the day you became BO.
I was the guy giving you all the tips for how to run Holla Forums
And also there when you pretended to give out mod positions, but in reality they went to your circle.
And I was on the irc when clara was asking how to moderate after you introduced the person as a new Holla Forums mod.
Get your shit straight you lying faggit

You should of never left reddit

test

Lol

Test

O

Kk thx

image boards are over it seems. At least for fun

dubs and op kills himself
trips i kill myself

Didn't work faggot
try harder

So it seems. Because he put up a good facade of 'I asked codemonkey for the board' 'really hoping I get it' 'I got it' halp me run Holla Forums' 'mod positions open contact me on tox' 'all positions filled'
And I know it was a setup. I contacted him with 5 tox accounts and got 0 replies. But in the thread he told me he would make me a mod lol. Fucking kike

It was within the first 3 days of jim dysnomia became BO. I was highly suspicious myself. And his actions didn't reflect his dialouge in the thread.
I didn't want to come right out and blame jews….but really who the fuck else could be orchestrating these sock puppets?

why the fuck would you want to be a mod? are you some faggot with an authority complex but too much of a faggot to have any irl? kys being a mod without pay is one of the most cucked shit you can do

what's odd is the whole time his tripcode has been ##Board Volunteer
Never quite understood that one…

Nigger pleez
I wanted to be a mod to abuse it

Base64 encoded

Also to remove threads I didn't want here…..
Ban people I don't like or agree with
All the fun shit being a mod brings with it
Ever read the insurgency wiki?
Partyvan.info
Has a lot of info about trolling In general and taking over forums.

Test

Jews did it

Testing

Kekk

Sic

Ts

Wee

Just trust me.

Can you give me mod and BO nametags so people will think I run the place?

that's probably it. Holla Forums along with Holla Forums and a few others were originally global boards. So that at least makes sense.
Honestly I just want to dox you for lulz. See how it plays out.
Nothing personal kid
We just come froM different sides of the tracks.
Whereas you like mudkips, I sir, do not.

Hi dysnomia. Am I doing it right?

This is why we don't like you.
You've made Holla Forums too nice.
I watch you coddling these faggots everytime I come here, it's disgusting.
We don't want cool css. We want rid of cancer.
Which you cannot seem to do.

Meh maybe not. You're probably a plant anyway.
Still, you better hope you don't slip.

Me?
Why would you, I'm not some obvious newfag asking for a cheeseburger.
Problem is you give 1 fag a burger and next thing you know he brings along 5 more fags.
I'm sure you can sympathize with me, it's just like with your site, Reddit. Before you left they had some pretty edgy boards….and then they removed them. That was right before you showed up here. It sucks to have a place you enjoy visiting, with like minded individuals and to watch everyone leave and a bunch of people from another planet move in and takeover.

remember remember the 5th of november

Hey dysnomia what brand is that ip cam you own?
The 4mp one with 2560x1440 resolution?
Why do you have it?
Scared?

skyping kids maybe?

You know dys, all you had to do is just delete spam and cp but you went overboard and became a giant asshole. What the fuck happened to the old you that did this? I used to think you were cool dysnomia, I loved the fact that you were a weeb and actually gave a fuck about Holla Forums. Why dys? Why did you turn into a total dick that doesn't give a shit about Holla Forums? All I want is Holla Forums to resemble the good old days, not to be exactly the same but to at least be a shadow of it. Can you please stop messing with people? I'm asking you to kindly please stop. I have no problem with you if you stopped being an ass to people. Please dys, you're mutilating Holla Forums and it's really sad. I want the old Holla Forums back dys, please I beg you.

Why do you do it anyway?
ever moderate another site or board

Who the fuck is this faggot?
Fuck off

It's Rin!

Dysnomia was the only mod I ever liked.

Oh, ok then.

you must be part of his circle

Back when I was still a CP spammer, he always allowed me to go on doing it for hours before deleting it and banning me. Dysnomia and I were similarly pedos who disliked the rampant autism in pedo threads so it was only natural for me to like him. If you think that makes me part of his circle, you need to kill yourself.

but dysnomia did literally nothing wrong..

The truth! Here it is!

source?

you don't say….
Funny thing is, only ip cams use these specs…

I'm very sure most people like you when you're not being an asshole, dys.
Yes, I know that. But turning flags/ids on and off, changing the css, banning people for no reason (luckily you haven't been really doing that lately), is all a huge distraction from wanting to make good content/oc. They end up focusing all their energy on that rather than good content, you understand dys? Here's what has happened lately, now imagine this...
This isn't a perfect analogy, but it's certainly there. Be nice and just leave things the way they are. Do moderating in the background and let the pieces fall where they may. Please dys.

WE'RE FUCKED

Obviously you aren't him.

DYSNOMIA = FAGGOT

I found Dysnomia's youtube account!!!
youtube.com/user/lovingsingleton

Nigga its betaface.com

Proof it's his?

He shared it with me when I used to be a mod here. I'm pretty sure he was drunk at the time, but he was rambling on (on irc) about how he had superior taste in music to everybody else, and how that made him above everyone else. Dysnomia is a pretentious cunt who should be dethroned from Holla Forums. It got so bad that I stepped down from being a moderator here. If you want screencapped evidence over it, sorry but I don't have it because I didn't think to do it at the time and the board wasn't as bad as when I left. Also, just look at his political views/videos he watches. They're an exact match to what dysnomia would watch.

What mod were you?

Can't say. I don't want dysnomia to fuck me over with him tbqh.

Nigger nobody does that, they just stop moderating.
I will crack them and geolocate him, then begin furthur steps

he's one step ahead of u both, he deletes inactive vols

OP here
email me any info you fags have on him
[email protected]/* */

Well played

why don't i buy it?

Ye….naw
OP here
/me smells damage control

literally who?
Nobody bought that shit
We know who's behind those posts ffs

idk why dys doesnt just ban all these faggots, they're clearly only pedos and/or ponyfags, and not welcome

speak for yourself nigger.
I'm a straight white man who prefers adult women
only

Your gaping anus says otherwise

I once posted my router for fun.
Minimal disturbances at most.
They must not ctf

Post it now for fun faggot

Timestamp of you at pc viewing your ip on your routers login page or in terminal or fuck off

I'm not OP. Just sayin m8-tato you seem all shook up

Autims icy

Meh
Your a faggot enabler
Ex-baph mod

thanks for removing yourself dysnomia.

Do it

do I consider you in his circle.
Of course. I considered all tripfags equally as a whole you stupid fucking faggot

i thought Holla Forums was supposed to be shit. that's the appeal, for me anyway. i say we keep dysnomia and continue to bitch about him, so after two weeks, we can bitch about something else

Why bitch about anything else when we could bitch about Dysnomia?

Has it really been two years since we saw you?

I hear he looks something like this.

You must be joking

hey

you're gay

I WANT TO SNIFF THAT BUTTHOLE