How do I dress like a successful man who gets laid a lot...

How do I dress like a successful man who gets laid a lot? I don't want to ask /fa/ because they dress like a bunch of autistic faggots. Some stores to shop from would be nice. Or should I wear nothing but UnderArmorâ„¢ attire like every other guy?

suit and tie

Nothing but spandex/bike shorts, to outline your massive cock.

My cock is nothing special. 3 inches flaccid and 7 inches hard, but my dick head is massive and takes up about 1 and a half of those inches.

Nickname your dick Toad.

springfield

Jeans, chinos, and button-ups with attention paid to fit. There are places online to get shirts custom made, and depending on where you live that could be a better route than trying to find stuff in stores.

i wear jeans and a metallica shirt
i have 7 metallica shirts

honestly, wear casual shit. personality is everything, you fucking beta cuckold

sure thing fagboy. stop measuring from your asshole.

This. It doesn't matter what you wear as long as you are decent looking and know how to talk to women. Women are attracted to confidence. Of course money and status plays into it but casual sex is easy as long as you can be moderately funny or charming without spilling your spaghetti and have your shit together.

Wear whatever style you're comfortable in, but get in shape. If you're fat, nothing will look good on you regardless of where you shop. If you're fit, everything will look good on you. Beyond that:
1. Wear clean clothes. Don't wear the same damn jeans everyday for two weeks without washing them.
2. Wear stuff that fits decently. You don't need to wear ultra tight jeans, especially since you'll look like a huge faggot in them, but wear something that's at least close to your size. Anything way too big or too small will look ridiculous.
3. Wear clothes that look like you bought them within the last year. Don't wear anything beat to shit, faded, or torn.
In other words, look like you at least give somewhat of a shit about yourself.

Also, women care a lot about shoes for some stupid reason. It's one of the first things they notice about your clothes. Nice shoes go a long way in women's eyes.

Wear pants.
Shirt optional
Shoes optional but nice to keep feet from getting soar when walking on rocks.
Also socks keep feet warm.
If it's one of those days, wear a hat.
If you like to know the time wear a watch.
If you have bad eyes glasses.
Also always wear sunglasses whenever possible because life is too short.
How is this even hard?

I prefer clothing-optional preschools, myself.

Your unwarranted self-importance is showing.

Rainbow flag cape and tie-dyed tightey whiteys. Bonus points for dragon dildo-tipped spear.

Did i leave my unnaturally-elongated turgid member hanging out of the bottom of my trousers again? Oh dear!

Oh yeah, also dress fly af

Literally the only correct answer

It depends on your physique and the kind of girls you want to attract.
If you can post a pic of yourself from neck down along with a basic description of the kind of girl you're into, that would be helpful.

It doesn't matter what you wear.

This is degenerate child pronography that sexualizes children! MODS!

wat the fuck?

nah I just like show-tunes

did someone shop travis' face onto that picture?

yes, yes they did.

i honestly dress like i have 2 pairs of jeans and a few workout tshirts (and its what i usually wear on first dates)
most of getting laid is not acting like a desperate faggot

So, how long have you been a virgin?

can't. successful men who get laid have a certain body language, they simply exude their confidence in a way that beta fags can't emulate, regardless of their clothing.

This, pretty much. There is little hope for betas. And over compensating with clothes just comes off as desperate. Then again, everything they do comes off as desperate.

CLOTHES ARE FOR FAGS

Real men don't need to wear clothes to impress.

poke holes in trash bag for a shirt, this will show the ladies you are humble and do not care for expensive clothes.

It really depends on your physique. If you want to look approachable pick warm colours in a slightly-high contrast (not too high like bright pink or lime), biggest tip I can give you though is generally get plain clothes- no prints/brands on it if you want to look respectable.

Tweed jacket, sweater underneath. Nice, dark jeans and brown suede casual shoes. Get a nice brown leather belt, try to match it with your shoes' color. Maybe a nice watch.

Also, see