Is he a beta Holla Forums??

Is Squidward a beta male Holla Forums??.

No, this user >>7145050 is though.

kek

So who's the cucked hotpocket who deleted the post?

Wat post?

no he's just an unlucky retard

Yes, Squilliam is the mansquid Squidward wishes he could be. Squidward is stuck at a dead end job with a boss he hates and an annoying coworker just to pay the bills.

newfag

He seems more like an omega, tbh.

He's a wagecuck.

Does this mean that NEETS are the true alpha males?

I have never been convinced that Squidward is a male at all.

Yes. That's why Patrick is the happiest character besides Spongebob, who's too naive to realize that Mr Krab's is Jewing him at every turn.

depends on how you define 'beta.'
he didn't live his life for 3DPD, nor was he a spineless faggot that took everything thrown his way, but he wasn't successful.
I would say he is more of a failed zeta male.

Patrick is a fucking alpha for sure.

I want to feel Squidwad's tentacles wrapped around me in his orgasmic embrace.

Kirino is best girl but beta f/a/gs disagree. They'd rather have some generic whore as their waifu.

True. /a/ is full of cancer and should be physically removed. Although kirino is not my waifu, I agree with you on that sentiment. Honestly, how can people even stand that board? Anything for any reason whatsoever can be deleted by that faggot meido and his cronies. And the reason for it (usually) is it's a "shitpost", in other words it's because I don't like it (which is what it always boils down to), which is a very shitty excuse to delete something. Are they seriously that weak that they can't handle other peoples opinions? That's what everyone sould be asking when it comes to rulecuckelry on that board. Yet everyone on /a/ doesn't because they are all equally weak minded.

Squidward is an aging omega male with depression based in the fact that he never had a family. There was an episode where he goes to his "paradise" a place filled with like minded individuals who share his interests and welcome him as one of their collective. I see that as an analogy to a loving accepting family, in that episode he ends up coming to hate his paradise because it's too perfect. That i believe is meant to portray his unwillingness to allow himself to be happy because of his self percieved failure to become a patriarch and pass on his genes.

This is so true.

Does anyone else ever fantasize about having Suidward's tentacles wrap aroud them tightly, as he shudders in orgastic climax?

What the fuck kind of question is that??.

Good thread, excellent thread, in fact one of the best we've had on Holla Forums for a few months.

Have a (you), friend

No but OP is.

Kirino is generic though

No user… I drempt of him doing that to me just last night… woke up stuck to my kid sisters' sheets again…

The fuck is wrong with you??.

(((lol fuck off faggot)))

learn me how to blue text