BASED CONGRESSMEN

Most congressmen are faggots. I am aware of only two that I actually respect. Trey Gowdy (SC-R) and Jason Chaffetz (UT-R). Henry Kissenger said the %90 of politicians are corrupt but I suspect the number is higher than that. Are there any others that I should know about? If we really do want to make america great again then we need to think about getting more patriots into office.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Congress
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jason Chaffetz in 2012.

I guess I like Alan Greyson as well.

And because it fits with the topic of this thread, I’d like to fill out the rest of Trump’s cabinet, etc. but I can’t think of ANYONE else who would be worth putting up there.

Yes, I support Ron Paul’s suggested eradication of certain cabinet positions.

My man.

Jim Traficant

All your base is belong to him

The Bolton sends his regards

Kissinger is the most corrupt one of them all

If you’ve not seen this…

You can't make these memes up.

Then he would know surely?

He’s so old… That’d be great, though.

I’m trying to find the part where he himself talks about being rumored to be SecTres. He says he’ll fire ⅔ of the people overnight. And/or that Trump will do the same.

Things have already changed drastically all over the world and he's only the Nominee

By Congressmen I assume you just mean House of Reps, because Sen. Sessions is pretty damned based, too.

Why would he mean that? That’s liberal newspeak.

BUMP

Anyone just scrolling by, stop and watch this, its worth it and inspiring

Gowdy says it's time to build the wall, and he endorses Trumps immigration plan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Congress

Oh fuck didnt mean to sage

You didn’t, newfag.

Yes, but colloquially, when people say Congressmen they typically just mean the House and refer to those in the Senate separately as Senators.

Ya cause I didn't want to, my name was just leftover from larpers last night autist

Nah it's a long-standing colloquialism to refer to those in the House as Congressmen and those in the Senate as Senators. I'm not sure what OP's usage was, the colloquial or the technical.

Bump and kill yourself.

There's always Jeff Sessions.

Ok that's 3 now. 3.

I have your federal reserve chairmen user

Damn, op, you could have given me a time when the based congressman wrecked the niggers shit. I thought you we're trying to say that bumbling nigger was based. But yea, that guy grilled the fuck out of Hillary in the email hearing.

Why user that's the best shit
that would be?

His tie is money on it while he outs the money swindling jew.

kek

stop.

fucking KEK

Don't be a racial cuckold

Kill yourself.

Nah mate you gotta watch till the end. Niggers in congress are less than impressive.

CHECKED

I was off that whole week and got to see the whole hearing and remember this. God, that was fucking good.

ITT: black misleadership class

Fuck off shitskin-loving redditor