Teen Abortion

So I know most of Holla Forums is anti abortion, at least when it comes to white babies and of course it is fine when sheboons do society a favor.

Need redpills on:
Teen Abortion and Asian/White race mixing.

What do you think Holla Forums? Honorary Aryan or dreg on society?

Enjoy the disfunctional hapa

Honor killing. Now that prime teen pussy surely isn't marriage material and looks like you got cucked. Not you? Well, someone got cucked. Might as well fess up and admit it was you, as there is nothing wrong with marrying extended family in our ancient patriarchal texts. I wouldn't even bestow a haunted pussy on my worst enemy.

Just the thought of that ptp going to waste and losing a precious source of familial jing treasure is enough to go make me watch the movie Dumplings again…

If it's a race-mixed infant, abort it. If it's a white baby, set it up for adoption in a certified and up-to-standard orphanage.

I'm a married man, just looking to give better advice in the form of dank memes. If it was fully white and they had a relationship with a chance at lasting I would probably offer them help to support it. She is still a kid though, never had a job, so is the would be dad. He's ok but not ready either. If they were older and responsible I could deal with having a 1/4 Asian nephew and would mind my own business for the most part.

Come on, somebody has got to have some infographs on the doom of becoming a teen mom…

((( )))

STAY VIGILANT

+ Provides no links or archives.
+ Asks a vague question on a topic that many of you will spurg on, "What do you think of XYZ".
+ "I need red-pills on XYZ"
+ Threads like this are meant to slide useful and constructive threads. They do nothing to further the knowledge of the board or to better our people.

Remeber, "Sage" goes in all fields.

Shit's fucked, yo, but if the families can get behind them they'll be alright. Teens have been getting pregnant and hitched for most of humanity's time; its just this selfish society that leaves the couple in the lurch without enough support to get through the rough patches. I assume here both families are within a short drive and are ready to help.

Don't make your niece a murderer. Mocking her as a riceburner will be more satisfying, and the hapa mongrel will make your niece into a happier young woman than most of her peers.

Fuck off with your forced meme nerd. Not everybody is on here correcting the record or sliding whatever it is you think is so important that it isn't stickied and doesn't last in the catalog. You just have a bad case of special snowflake syndrome.

No actually the families are split between PA, CO, and CA. Boy has military parents. None with much money. Without help from grandparents or me they are bound for the projects and I don't want to see that.

ok faggot

sage

Bone marrow and race

httpsarchive.isLgI6Z

httpsarchive.isgTHr

httpsarchive.islCSux

httpsarchive.is7n3dZ

httpsarchive.is5f4Jf

Oh that last one is hilarious, doesn't apply but good one. My two year old has a thing for blue haired girls I'll have to save that for when hes older.

That first one is just the kind of thing I was looking for.

No one should be forced to have an abortion they don't want, and nobody should be forced to have a baby they don't want either.

Adoption > Abortion if its 3/4 white.

There is no excuse to abort that child that is not degenerate.

3/4 white and 1/4 asian is basically Russian so I don't really see the problem.

I like your way thinking user, made grandma feel better about it too.

It is completely insane that you're actually asking that here, when there's always threads attacking TRS for not 14/88 hard enough a year ago.

I also guarantee that that abomination would not have a bone marrow match with a "Russian".

That all said whitepill me here, is there at least other niece and nephews that haven't ruined their lives? Or is that branch of the family line over?

Abortion is killing a baby. Sometimes killing babies is okay. 3/4 white, 1/4 asian mixes are not one of those times unless there was a rape or some other compelling consideration.

Making white societies more asian is bad (if you like the white societies, anyway). Making white societies with an asian subpopulation more white is good.

What's the dad's situation? Obviously it's not as good as a white husband but there is no need to be autistic about it.

Have your own kids. Let them mooch off the welfare system.

What are you doing here? You want all kids to wait until they "feel ready"? That's why we have a demographic crisis. Your nephew will be fine.

Teen moms have crappy children because, in our society, only crappy children are unable to avoid being teen moms. Your niece is probably kinda dumb/slutty, and she may have slightly dumb/slutty kids. If you're sure she's an angel, then her kid will be an angel too, and healthier for having younger parents. All important traits for success in life are highly heritable, with no environmental impact! Your grand-nephew is fine unless he starves to death or has to live in the ghetto and get beaten by feral blacks, or something.