Fake WW2 Pics

Let's post fake world war 2 pictures. Ill start us off. Also, how are these photos doctored? Post Originals as well

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/C8S98
i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/11/article-2602609-0024D86500000258-794_964x766.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_images_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heil Hitler

Wait, how is that fake? Are you one of those nutsos who think the Holocaust didn't happen?

Look at the fourth guy from the left on the bottom row. His head is way too small for the photograph to be real. Someone tampered it and fucked up the perspective.

I know you are joking, but this picture was published on some American newspaper when Germany had surrendered. That naked guy was not to be seen. I don't really understand why they even decided to add him to the picture, does faking it really change their point that much?

Then again, most holohoax pictures are either fakes or real events but with no Jew involved.

no, I know it did, I was there. However, hitler is made out to be worse than he actually was. I was there on deployment in 45'. Nice question shill.

Pro tip: always check the shadows in theses pictures.

true

Go on.

Why question the truth, Goy? I'll have you thrown into jail for questioning the Shoah!

It was a couple of months before the "End" of the war. I was in Berlin as a spy for Europe (for some reason Europe figured Americans fit the bill) and was about a few miles away from Hitler's so called "Bunker". I was tasked with monitoring his movements. I was to report back to London on most of what he did. However, It amazed me as to what I saw. He was perhaps one of the most kind people I have ever seen (I even got to meet him once for a dinner party he was hosting). He truly is not like how the youth's textbooks make him out to be.

STAY VIGILANT

+ General vague topic.
+ ((OP)) has nothing to contribute.
+ ((OP)) does not explain that the man leaning against the beam was super-imposed in.
+ ((OP)) is probably some sort of AI that is given key-words and uses google's image relevancy neural net to generate topics.
+ Using the original file-name it becomes trivial to find where the (((OP))) obtained his image. ( archive.is/C8S98 ) [ i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/11/article-2602609-0024D86500000258-794_964x766.jpg ]
+ If you are looking for a good 8ch resource on the holocaust please look in the pol archive at:
>>>/polarchive/7

Threads like these have no purpose and are designed to astroturf / clog the board of more productive threads.

The Jew seeks not to convince you of anything, just to slow your acquisition of knowledge and obfuscate free dialogue.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

I just came here to check this quint get

time stamp with picture of your veiny old man arms please

GET WOKE TO THE HOAX!

Trying way too hard there Chaim. Get back in the fucking oven kike.

Sigh.. If only the filter worked for me.

Fuck off avatarfag shill.

Your daily reminder that Elie Wiesel also claimed to be in this very photo.

Doing god's work user. Please keep it up.

With an airbrush. See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_images_in_the_Soviet_Union for many more examples.

This. Tbh.

bump to stop the shilling.

Bump

but has a point

Here's one user, sorry for the shit quality, but do you guys recognize the men pictured? The caption, from 1945, says that these are "American Soldiers". I doubt it. The German photo shows the word "Vernichtung" being used simply to describe destruction and not just "extermination".

wow thanks for the redpills guys!

dumping some back.

b

Non-holocaust Jewry(1)

Non-holocaust Jewry(2)

Non-holocaust Jewry(3)

The thread is about faked pictures

idec, sometimes you need to have some fun. These are fun for me

oh ok

You didn't have to ID all of them though.

I've always wondered, since Israel's essentially untouchable, why don't they just finally erase palestine or do what they've set out to do? The "antisemite" card is already their strongest suit, they can shut down just about anything and everything they don't like, and it's already illegal to boycott them.

They just removed Palestine from the maps, I think they just want to kill them off without having to do it manually which would cause geopolitical stir.