Just now finding out about "Yakub."

This is a joke, right?

There is a school of thought that some blacks hold, which explains that the white race was invented by an evil black scientists in a laboratory. Not even kidding.

What the absolute fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg
nuwaubianfacts.com/
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/History_of_the_Holy_Roman_Empire.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation
whitelocust.wordpress.com/black-invention-myths/
ancientorderoffreeasiatics.com/Mathematics.html
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-01-07/rza-on-hillary-clinton-succeeding-barack-obama-that-s-a-one-two-punch-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakakozake
topix.com/forum/afam/TMLHEFKVCTF0B4DKK
forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/35693-Wolves-Dogs-And-The-White-Race
datehookup.com/thread-1421925.htm
underprivilegedmedianetwork.wordpress.com/category/yakub-muslim/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Howdy partner, you must be new round here

No It's not a joke. Pic related is an except from a guy's trip through West Africa in the 1860s. Niggers have had this inferiority complex complex for well over a 150 years.

WE WUZ XENU
Also, yeah, they aren't joking. Some niggers actually believe this shit.

Polite sage for hownewareyou?!

Google white man evolved from wolves

niggers also believe that shit

And why does this surprise you? How many rappers and singers that are being idolized by white kids worldwide hold retarded beliefs like Five Percenterism?

Been browsing for a good while, just must have missed the Yakub posting. Well, until now.

I'm completely speechless. This shit is just ridiculous and as I type this there is a youtube video playing in another tab explaining Yakub. It's making me crack the fuck up though. I've have the "this is fucking retarded but holy shit it's hilarious" feeling going on.

The video in question for anyone who wants to laugh their ass off

youtube.com/watch?v=vUEN1ZuDSMg

do niggers in America really believe that shit? even the abbos aren't that insane

you are in for a treat, this is some of the best pulp, schlock sci-fi that exists. I love these stories and that nig nogs think they are true especially a "reputable" org like the NOI makes them even more funny

Yep, the NOI has some really weird lore. So does a lot of religions. Mormons, Jehova's witnesses, scientology, Hindu, it's all fucking bizzare if you think about it.

oh yeah, for got to mention Book of Tricknology nigga!!

you mean the nation of islam?

Not really. Nation of Islam isn't really that big, its heyday was during Malcom X's time and even he eventually found out it was mostly shit when he talked with actual Muslims in Mecca.

Good fucking God, ISLAM is tied in with this? How deep does the rabbit hole go?

top fucking kek

Well looks like I know what I'm reading tonight.

I like these African Bible stories.

We wuz godz n shiiet, honky ass nigga.

Nation of Islam has nothing to do with Islam. They use some of the same terminology. "A salaam alaikum" and shit, but that's pretty much it.

vid related is some more shit in a similar vein.

nuwaubianfacts.com/

and even more crazy shit here

That's what the Nation of Islam/Black Muslims actually believe.

Take the concept of Scientology, add an IQ of 85, and this is the result!

Do you have what it takes to find out?

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/History_of_the_Holy_Roman_Empire.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation

Fuck off Ahmed.

bloody fucking hell, this shit has to be a joke

they are master occultists

I'm a fedora bruh. NOI has about as much in common with Islam as drinking green tea and doing yoga does with Buddhism.

I honestly feel sorry the the smart niggers out there…….

Knowing all too well, that as a member of their race, they are an anomaly. Capable of higher thought and understanding their lesser brethren will not hope to reach. It is a small wonder that they develop an inferiority complex.

I honestly feel sorry the the smart niggers out there…….

Knowing all too well, that as a member of their race, they are an anomaly. Capable of higher thought and understanding their lesser brethren will not hope to reach. It is a small wonder that they develop an inferiority complex.

Even nigger lore is full of muh dik

you've got to appreciate how they can fit "muh dick" even into their occultism. Truly subhuman

this is the basis of the "thas right' nigger belief

HE DUN GOT HIMSELF AN ANTENNUH

WE WUZ AYYZ AND SHIT NIGGUH

Not to get all fedora here, but how do you think religions are born? Some people insist something is or was certain way for long enough (3-4 generations usually will do) They gather large enough following to sustain their beliefs and presto! A new religion is born!

Usually religions don't try treating recent history as a myth.

normally i can't stand ghetto hair or ghetto speak, but that's a pretty dank ankh. it still looks dumb as fuck.

Nigger, what do you think the Bible is? It's all just talking shit about different tribes that existed back then.

pic related

STAY VIGILANT

+ Jew OP provides no links or archives.
+ Jews do not want to provide any value to you because you are a filthy goyim.
+ Thread is equivalent to "Just now finding out about Ben 'Pulls the Trigger on Every Nigger' Garrison"
+ Vague topic with no clear goal for the thread. This causes it to linger in the catalog replacing threads of higher value and interest.
+ Its a thread about a dumb nigger mythology that is based on absolutely nothing is this what we want to be talking about? We should focus on interesting and though provoking threads aimed at helping our people and awakening the masses.

Remember, "sage" goes in all fields!

no goy
the truth is the Jew god YHWH sent his Jew son down to not be a Jew and save Aryans

A slide shill is possible but it's also pretty likely that OP is literally 13 years old.

They believe the more mild "black inventors are behind almost every invention" stuff, thanks to tireless work by the Marxists in our schools, and are low IQ enough that the KANGZ meme easily infects them.

Stop bumping this thread kike.

while whitey was still eatin them bugz straight outta the dirt, BLACK KANGZ was already scrunchin them peanutz to a pulp my brotha

at the same time the jews, arabs, and priests have analysed the geneologies and concluded that blacks descended from Ham, who was cursed by God to live in the dark with his descendants forever.

NoI is as much Islam as Mormon is Christian
so not at all.

You have finally discovered the true red pill sojourner. Congratulations, you may ascend.

If whites never regrow their spines this will be the only historical record that will remain of us.

woke as fuck

No, this is a slide thread.

A good debunking of all the "black inventor" shit.

This thread was worth it just for this.

Whoops. Waste of trips
whitelocust.wordpress.com/black-invention-myths/

Are niggers afraid of wolves? Do they even have wolves in Africa?

Fucking niggers, man.

They have hyenas, which can be partially tamed, but don't expect blacks to know about anything outside their immediate environment.

As far as American blacks know Africa has fried chicken trees.

They have painted dogs

If they believed that was true, they would demand that whitey ship them back to Africa as soon as possible.

No, they have wild dogs, which are not wolf tier.

The closest they probably have is hyenas, which are scary as fuck.

Painted dogs tend to be rather small though.

Nation of Islam is crazy, but they have their own offshoot, the 5 percenters or the Nation of Gods and Earths. "Earths" is a 5% term for negress because you plant your "seed" in the "Earth". See, niggerology for you. They follow the 120 rules NOI follows but with extra crazy.

A lot of New York rappers from the 90's like Wu Tang push this shit in their so called music

ancientorderoffreeasiatics.com/Mathematics.html

ALLAH = Arm Leg Leg Arm Head (like a man)

It's dumb regardless, but if you read Elijah Muhammed he teaches blacks to be thankful to whites and not hate them and it's more about improving themselves and the community

tbh niggers could've domesticated painted dogs if they weren't retarded.

saved

Yeah but look at someone like RZA

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-01-07/rza-on-hillary-clinton-succeeding-barack-obama-that-s-a-one-two-punch-

obviously getting rich and traveling made him green pilled at the very least

ignore the headline, he compliments Trump too and says All Lives Matter

We don't have the children and grand children from those bible stories still alive. Unlike what you'll find with tales of Yakub and NOI which pretend every famous person in history was secretly black and that it's the white devil perpetuating the lie that they were all white or at least non-black.

Anyone got the webm of that?

It's Jacob and he was Aryan. This is a Masonic teaching (hence why the Mormons have Cain being turned black instead of white). The Masons flipped it to the nigs to get them on their side.

[Mori] is our greatest ally.

ありがとう

Attila the Hun was a nigger. I'll be damned.

found the second gem when i was searching for "hyena on chain ak47"

どうぞ

mecca you say?

It must be filthy there.

how do they get out of there

Yo, hol up. So what you is be sayin is, WE WUZ SCIENTISTS AN SHIEET!?

Looks like a flushing toilet.

Hopefully they don't.

Holy shit, literally

Reminds me of the end of Uzumaki.

I like how they were planning to fuck with him, but didn't because of the "wolf dog".

I didn't know it was Mori subs. He actually does good work too.

what anime is this?

That comment section…

As usual, blacks use their superior intelligence to destroy their inferior white counterparts.

Pic related.

What anime is this?

AYO HOL' UP

if it wasn't for a few touches it would be pretty much indistinguishable from actual we wuz material.

i would not be surprised if an afrocentrist or two would end up believing it.

good shit fam

here's some wisdom

i really wish that people would beat these "correctionists" over the head about how much the people in the regions they claim to have historical roots in absolutely hate them.

They are used to being around dogs that were raised by niggers. Dogs raised by niggers hate niggers (and life in general) so they are afraid of being bitten.

I, for one, fully embrace my Aryan werewolf heritage.

Hey CtR.
We all know the "Vigilant" meme is of your creation.
We have your address, keep on your toes.

tl;dr: Travelling saleskike wanders into town, stirs up niggers, then disappears.

I don't hate this idea

anyone who claims abbos ever had a "civilization" has never met one in real life

Literally black scientology minus the scamming.

Bet you a dollar that there's some kike sorcerer in the center of that big ass saturn cube soaking up all the loosh for nefarious purposes.

Do you actually expect niggers to embrace the truth that they're inferior, infantile troglodytes? Evolution isn't fair, and only the white and asian societies know it.

reading black supremacist theories are what convinced me that blacks are truly inferior, ironically

I literally cannot add anything to make it funny, just read it, youll have a good laugh

the nation of islam thinks japan built a giant UFO the size of the moon that can move 9000 miles a second and is hiding behind jupiter or some shit, and is manned by black people who left earth in the 20s. they are waiting until the apocalypse happens when they will drop leaflets in america via UFO telling all whites to GTFO and any that havent left will get ZAPPED

it was supposed to come on Y2K, 2012 and whatever the fuck else end world scenario was happening a while

i wish I were making some of these details up, I swear, 9000 MILES!
and no I dont know why the fucking japs would build niggers a UFO

hes not a muslim shill, muslims arent trying to infiltrate blacks to take over america (or at least they werent when the nation of islam was created)

blacks are literally just so stupid they think being muslim makes them antiwhite, despite the fact muslims conquered and massacred niggers for centuries before we did

Nig/fringe/ is worst /fringe/

Also: Someone made a sam hyde/yakub shoop a while ago and I deeply, deeply regret not saving it to this day.

Blacks are deathly afraid of dogs.

One time I was at a hotel I was bringing my boxer puppy down on the elevator for a walk. When I got to the ground floor, the ~6 sheboons that had congregated around the elevator doors screeched like banshees when they saw my puppy and ran across the hall.

Niggers really don't understand the White man's relationship with dogs, do they? It's just totally alien to them.
They're so perplexed by it that they make sure to mention it in all their crazy origin stories and come up with wild theories to try and explain it.
Even my little terrier scatters darkies in town and he's the most nonthreatening dog I've ever known.

Genetic memory tbh.

Somewhere deep, deep in that outdated monkey fucking brain of theirs, lie dormant memories of their ancestors getting their throats torn out by our most loyal allies, at our command.

Feels good man.

For the white man, a dog is a companion.
For the nigger, a dog is food.

My mom used to think that they were afraid of dogs because K-9s were sicced on them during the civil rights struggle and beforehand. Her town was full of niggers waiting to get their hands on a white girl, but every single one would scatter when they saw her German Shepard.

I never really understood until I had one. Truly man's best friend. European man has a natural synergy with dog that darkies can never hope to replicate. I'm totally convinced that my dog has a soul, no nigger has ever demonstrated that to me. Probably smarter than most of them, too. Dogs actually learn from failures and success.
Long before that, m8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakakozake
It's pretty normie stuff, a woman who enjoys her food.
Uh, yeah, that webm doesn't feature a very faithful translation.

Most dog instinctively don't like black people either.

deepest lore

Same everything makes sense.

And we all know where Jews came from…

ah hell nah, that's heresy right there.

White people evolved from wolves
topix.com/forum/afam/TMLHEFKVCTF0B4DKK
forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/35693-Wolves-Dogs-And-The-White-Race
datehookup.com/thread-1421925.htm

AYO HOL UP
HOL UP
Wesley "Noxeema Jackson" Snipes owns a KANGZ-inspired paramilitary company?
wut?

muh astral dik

What's the point of doing all of that ? Can't you just get guns, some friends and do 3 gun shooting + teaching yourself how to enter a room tactically in America ?

Fucking Holla Forums.

I quite like sweet potatoes.

AYYY

how's this story?

The White man is capable of making friends with hyenas.
Niggers on the otherhand, get fucking eaten.

When's the last time you hear of a nigger doing this Vid related?

No, these people actually believe this shit

blacks and animals don't get along

Wow. I'm really not against the black man having an ancient black supermen story to make him feel good, but this isn't how you should write a story like that. It's just not believable.

4/10. The writer should have studied Yakub's Tricknology 120 book, tbh. He would have learned the basics of how to make a good myth.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I guess you're not gonna like this one

WE WUZ KLINGONS

niggers wouldn't be niggers if they weren't retarded.
they'd be people.

it's shitskin country.

unfortunately, they do.

Xenu and Yakub are sittin' in a tree….

smh fam

Underrated post. And you're surely right. It fits the MO and the typical outcome perfectly, but I have to admit his nose is pretty straight, even if he does look a little swarthy.

Warnigger 42000

bump because fug you i do what i want

how's the first week on an imageboard been, newfag?

Niggers truly deserve to be genocided.

you better overstand this, honky

start the race war please

ANY FUCKING TIME PLEASE

By trampling the weak and hurdling the dead
A lot of people die there

Oh, I meant to reply to this fellow

Here's a funny one.

can confirm the Hindu one is pure myth of course, it is an epic being narrated, Yakub on the other hand …

Even Soulfly concerts don't get circle pits that intense

The nose is a pretty solid indicator, but it's the ears and the receding hairline that you have to look out for in this particular case. They can tip a person off as surely as the nose could.

In conjunction with the thin upper lip and curly hair, you know you've got a Jew on your hands.

i can see why they were so scared.

Because niggers don't understand empathy. They only understand authoritarian relationships. Nigger dogs have no love for their masters. Only fear.

what u mean?

sliding: the thread
So what if there's a sect of insane niggers out there?
What's next, illuminati thread?

Where the fuck does this Yakub thing come from?
At least Western occultism is based on actual historical people like Hermes (Or claims to be).
Do they have any evidence at all of Yakub's existence?
Why are they turning random words into acronyms and butchering etymology?

You're asking too many questions.

Who gives a shit about niggers and their pseudo-history? Sage for slide thread

I know they're stupid, but there is no way they're this fucking stupid. Three seconds of research shows "Yakub" was a myth created in the fucking 20th century by some NOI fuckers.
Am I being punked?

It actually makes sense for Cain to be the first Aryan.

and I'm guessing not a single one of them understands the implications behind this.

tbf there was a video asking white women the same question and they couldn't get it

Between white males and females, I've noticed it's always far more likely the white female to spew the "we are all equal" fable in response to a chimpy-changa happening.

At least the white girl in video related knows what's what.

How about Hawaiian ones?

I have a story about my step dad's German Shepard and black people, my Step dad living in communist Poland at age 4 gets temporary visa to the US, His whole family and their 2 year old German Shepard get off a plane in New York where they're going to be living for the next while, and Apparently as soon as the dog saw a black person it started foaming at the mouth barking at the nog, and prior to that she never did that before, it was known as a nice dog since he was raised around her. Another story

Safe to say he had no problems after then. From the stories he's told me the Shepherd sounded pretty based.

arabs are deathly afraid of dogs too

just ask any european

they say dogs are "dirty" just to look tough
but they are scared to death

#woke as fuck

THEY CAME HERE ON THEIR MOTHERSHIP BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T FIND THEIR FATHERLAND

They're right, but the evil whites they created are now called "Jews".

Hey there, slowpoke.

Yakub has been a meme here for a long time.

It's the foundation of all "we wuz " permutations.

Not even a cat person and this made me ill

Was it some British couple? They're some Youtube famewhores, their entire schtick is the girlfriend saying dumb things

Ramses III was a nigger get over it. They actually wuz kangz and you can shove it in your pie hole

Ancient Egyptians were Caucasoid

kek

One could say it's dankh

They're still showering in cow piss over there in Africa.

They haven't even invented the wheel yet.

Their architecture are simple huts made of mud and straw.

You think they genetically engineered anything? You must be a nigger or just shitposting.

never herd of those cancer smelling dogs user? well, niggers are a cancer too

I for one would be perfectly willing to believe that there was at least one Egyptian King that was black, but the blacks of today are claiming that *all* Ancient Egyptians were black… Especially with such things as head busts such as the one of Nefertiti, it becomes obvious that that isn't true.

Though what should be more obvious however, is the fact that the main reason why these blacks want to believe in such a fable is solely because of their inferiority complex. They want to have something to point at and say, "Look, people of the world…our ancestors created all that. We have created notable things too."

Not to mention that there are blacks who try to claim all sorts of different people as having been black (in addition to the Ancient Egyptians). That includes the Mesopotamians, King James, Beethoven, Mozart, different kings of Europe, the Moors, the Irish, the Hebrews, the Native Americans, black Founding Fathers (besides the existing ones), and the list goes on but those are the ones I remember having seen mentioned/talked about by them.

Pretty much none of the believers of these claims have any class, by the way. There's an air of hatred and unintelligence about them, and even just plain mental illness. But of course that describes a lot of blacks in general.

Look at pic related.

"Know your self, know yo worth nigga #18thdynasty"

They don't understand that a people's worth isn't measured by what their supposed ancestors did thousands of years ago.

Eye of terror, literally

HE DOUBTS THE KEK

The 25th dynasty of Egypt is referred to as "The Nubian Dynasty" because the Nubian empire conquered the (at the the time) weakened nation of Egypt. It lasted about a hundred years and brought fourth five real actual BLACK KANGZ OF EGYPT N' SHIEET before the Nubians were driven out by Assyrians. This is the only time niggers ran the show in Egypt

Ok. Who are the pigs?

nah fool, ancient egyptians were black from day 1.

and they never got weakened or defeated, that shit is just white supremacist revisionist history.

pic related, it's what detroit is gonna look like once blacks are in power again.

Who else?

I seriously need this

Someone, please

most black people aren't capable of the abstract thought and or patience required to breed a wild animal over many generations to produce a capable, hard working and obedient domesticated animal

on the other hand, whitey has lived with dogs for as long as we have some semblance of recorded history

the result is one ethnic group who can't possibly understand why another ethnic group loves to make friends with animals that are normally filthy scavengers much like today's coyotes

like the chinks, they don't have the reference point of the intelligent and effective wolf pack, which would have surely inspired early white men to say, "it would be really cool if i could convince those wolves i was the leader of their pack and make my life a lot easier"
most of the lower forms of dogs those ethnic groups are familiar with feed on carrion and don't do much except spread disease, meanwhile wolves actually hunt live animals larger and faster than themselves

this man knows

You have to go back, Carlos.

did nothing wrong

That's fine.

Exploit it. Inflame their conspiracy theory so they chimp out more, and society further rejects blacks due to their behavior.

underprivilegedmedianetwork.wordpress.com/category/yakub-muslim/

That explains one of the Holla Forums memes…