Adamic White Race

So, lately I have been wondering about this whole Adam, and the white race stuff. Ever since I found out ancient Egypt was white, my whole view of the world changed. I have been thinking about Europeans, how we truly are different from all other people on this planet. We posses human qualities, qualities of people who have souls, while the other races do not. This is where the idea of the white race being from god, made in his image, while the others were not.

Adamites

Only very recently has it been taught that the races of man originated from the same ancestor. This certainly doesn’t have any Biblical origin, although the leaders of the apostate Church would like people to think it did. In their misplaced desire to make the contents of the Bible applicable to everyone, they have neglected to properly investigate the definition of the term ‘Adam’, or what the Hebrew word translated throughout the Bible as ‘man’ is.

The Hebrew word ‘Adam’, which gets translated as ‘man’ and ‘mankind’ throughout our English Bibles, actually has another definition that identifies exactly which particular type of what we call today ‘man’, is being talked about. Strong’s Bible Concordance lists the two definitions for Adam:

120 Adam – Man, Human Being, Mankind, Husbandman

121 Adam – Red Earth or Ruddy Skin Colour

The word ‘ruddy’ means ‘having a fresh, healthy red colour’, and is associated with the ability to blush. There is only one type of man that has ruddy cheeks and is capable of blushing and that is the white man.

‘Blushing’ is a hot, red flushing of the cheeks unique to white people when they feel humility, shame or embarrassment, and is often associated with an inability to hold the head up and bear another’s gaze. Darwin described blushing as ‘the most peculiar and most human of all expressions’.

The Apocryphal text, ‘The Testament of Judah’ associates blushing with the spirit of truth:

50 And the spirit of truth testifieth all things, and accuseth all; and the sinner is burnt up by his own heart, and cannot raise his face to the judge.

When the Adam was created from the dust of the earth, the LORD God breathed ‘the breath of life’ into his nostrils and he became ‘a living soul’. The Adam was unique in this, as the other creatures in Genesis were made only from the earth or the waters, yet the Adam was supplemented with the breath of life. Breath is synonymous with spirit, as life is with truth, so the breath of life is another way of saying the spirit of truth.

The LORD God’s breathing into the nostrils also caused the Adam’s chest cavity and lung capacity to expand. The effect of this means that the white man can float with little effort in water, while the black race sinks.

Something else I have noticed that the spirit of truth appears to have bestowed upon the white man, is the ability to dowse. Dowsing for water and other objects seems to be a gift that is only accessible to the Adam. It prevented the Negro from being able to cross the deserts in Africa until relatively recently, and I have searched among dowsers for evidence of any negro practitioners, but to no avail.

When the white race adulterates its blood with the dark races, the ability to blush is lost in the offspring. I personally know of four generations that this has held true for, even though each generation looked white, and came from breeding with whites.

From the Biblical evidence and from observation, this implies that all those white people today who can still blush, have a direct and pure bloodline going all the way back to the patriarch of the white race.

aryanisrael.wordpress.com/tag/beast-of-the-field/

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 25:14-30&version=NLT
biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/11/25/032763
journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1000536
varchive.org/ce/theses.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=8iNczzhZmbc#t=14m08s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocharians
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-14/milwaukee-blacks-attack-whites-because-rich-people-are-not-trying-give-us-none
stevenmcollins.com/WordPress/dna-of-pharaohs-and-europeans-trace-an-israelite-ancestry/
youtube.com/watch?v=72l2jYy-hJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ctp_ydaby8
youtube.com/watch?v=D3ixU95Pwmo
youtube.com/watch?v=EPUOYg7JhsU
christogenea.org/
bible.com/1/gen.3.13.KJV
bible.com/1/ezk.31.8-9.KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=JEQocTHCKkc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Language_Theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>>/christian/

You've lost it pal.

Is it just me, or has the anti-Christian rhetoric jumped greatly in the past few weeks?
It's almost like some sort of coordinated attack or something.
Notice how "Christcuck" is used in almost every mention of Christianity by a small group of people, and usually the same people over and over.
Hmm…

White aryans were made by ayys
White aryans are G*ds chose, not hook-noses
White aryans are the reason why civilization started 24.000 +/- years ago.

OP is a faggot

ITT: D&C kike shills

What looks more like made in the image of the creator??

Moses married a Cushite (black) woman. Blacks are usually referred to as Ethiopian in the Bible. Nowhere does it suggest that they are beasts. And you can't use the WE WAZ KANGZ excuse and say that Cushites or Ethiopians were white 3000 years ago because Numbers 12:1 acknowledges Ethiopians as having different skin color.

Also…

Stop carnalizing the faith. What matters to God is a person's spirit and faith. Only zionist pharisees believe in ethnic supremacy. Nationalism is one thing (and normal), but ethnic supremacy is Talmudic and Pharisaical.

(Checked)

Thank you based avatar.

OP is no better than DAS RITE niggers with his version of "we wuz kikez".

Europe was fucked over when Christianity was forced. Library of Alexandria burned to the ground with all our records, ceremonial oaks burned, everything erased. Churches built directly on top of pagan temples. Recently in Norway, a pagan temple was found, but mudslime culture minister built apartments for "new citizens" on top of it.

Traces to our religion is found in Christanity, because it has to adopt our traditions to make it palatable. That and be forced with the threat of death for rejecting it.

Why roleplay as someone who want to destroy our race? Deuteronomy is the instructional manual for exactly what they did in Europe for fucks sake!

Our religion harmonizes with nature, the jewish religion and it's D&C offsprings(pure cohencidence there are two conflicting ones to fight amongst themselves, hm?) places itself ABOVE nature and is thereby cancerous to the earth.

Eugenics and Environmentalism should be your religion. Make your race the best it can be and restore the earth again.

But for those who want to hurt their brain with semantics/semitics, they can go ahead with their roleplaying.

The Bible does not say that Jews are the chosen people (read Galatians 3). The chosen people are Christians. Jews are the Synagogue of Satan and are destined for hell. Anybody who believes in Jesus as savior are the chosen ones.

Christianity was never forced onto Europe, nor did it ever adopt European paganism. You're mistaking Catholicism for Christianity. Catholicism is heretical trash.

Molynutz is bringin all the fat youtube atheists here

Non-Adamites

So if the other races cannot claim descent from Adam, then where is the reference to them being created in the Bible? There are two words in our English Bibles that appear to refer to the other races. One of these words is ‘creature’, and the other is ‘beast’. Among the Strong’s definitions for them are these:

5315 Creature – A creature or person as a whole, self, body, even corpse:-soul, man, persons, beast, moving creature.

2416 Beast, commonly referred to as ‘the beast of the field’ – Family, kin, band, army, living creature, living thing.

There are many verses in the Bible that confirm that the ‘beast of the field’ refers to other bipeds, and that the Adam is seperate from them:

Genesis ch 9 v 5
And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man’s brother will I require the life of man.

Exodus ch 22 v 9
Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus ch 18 v 23
Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. (confusion of the kinds)

Jeremiah ch 21 v 6
And I will smite the inhabitants of this city, both man and beast: they shall die of a great pestilence.

Ezekiel ch 29 v 11
No foot of man shall pass through it, nor foot of beast shall pass through it, neither shall it be inhabited forty years.

Jonah ch 3 v 8
But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.

Zechariah ch 8 v 10
For before these days there was no hire for man, nor any hire for beast; neither was there any peace to him that went out or came in because of the affliction: for I set all men every one against his neighbour.

Jeremiah ch 27 v 6
And now have I given all these lands into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, my servant; and the beasts of the field have I given him also to serve him.

Joel ch 1 v 20
The beasts of the field cry also unto thee: for the rivers of waters are dried up, and the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness.

Zechariah ch 14 v 15
And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague. (underlining and brackets mine)

The writers of the Bible had no concept of ‘races’, ‘human beings’, or ‘the brotherhood of man’, all they knew of were the Nations that descended from Adam, and the people who were not , who they called ‘the beasts of the field’. The Indo-Aryan writers were similar in this respect, calling the beasts ‘our two legged animals’ and referring to themselves as ‘the twice born’. Possibly in reference to them being born from the heavens, as well as from the earth.

Ethnic supremacy is a fact, nigger.

Why so fixated on Adam? All the races come from Noah and his 3 children: Ham, Shem, and Japheth. Humans are generally broken up into 3 types as well: Negroid, Caucasoid, and Mongoloid.

Shalom

Even the Bible agrees with me.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 25:14-30&version=NLT

Literally dualistic gnostic heresy.

So noah and his wife popped out an asian kid, a niglet, and a white kid?

Biblical literalists are literally retarded, so yeah, that's what they believe happened.

Nope! All of them were the same one race but they all carried the DNA information to create the different races. The 3 children went off into different lands and natural selection led to the 3 different races forming over time.

This parable has nothing to do with race.

Yes it does. It has to do with differences in ability, which are linked with racial differences. It is de facto about race because either is about innate differences in ability.

I guess god created these people?

Not taking it literal? You should… Biblical prophecies are unerring, although it takes a certain awareness to see… Most of Holla Forums are not above that threshold and thus resort to memes, which are mind viruses, to lead their thoughts/deeds/actions much to the demise of their own spirit. Hence, they become no better than the alien golems they swear allegiance against. How pitiful and ironic.

Interesting insights, OP. Yes, all the ancient texts are our last vestment and hints of Truth along with it's destiny on this planet. Even the prophet Mohammed is a source of true patriarchal wisdom although all ancient religions have been distorted by alien means through the church. Now that you have glimpsed the mysteries you shall never be the same. It is this, and this alone that is worth living for. As we come more in alignment with Truth and our creator gods (who still walk with us, just out of sight) we tap into our potential and hidden faculties which are the main focal point of this incarnation. Time is nigh that great transformation is approaching and there shall be a great purging (like there has been before) so that Life and Truth may have it's day.

t. literal retard

Christian identatitarians where is your website about the true israelites and what was mentioned about how these isrealites really act/are.

The most terrifying this for some is that Earth is still being managed by our Creator God(s) who have full control over this experiment and are about to wipe out all opposition to true nobility (Aryanism) on this planet to prepare for the next cycle of a Golden Age. Thus all ignorant and vile will likely die within 1-2 years in the looming "End Times" shift or meet a much crueler fate (such as soul harvesting) at the hand of their draconian/grey overlords.

Thing*
;)

Conversely, one of the most powerful things on this planet is the Kundalini force or power that only comes to rise in the individual Human being through alignment with Truth and Life. This is also greatly feared by those who know.

Then you believe in works-based salvation? The person with the single talent is cast into hell, so that to you means blacks are cast into hell because of their laziness? This contradicts the most important aspect of the Bible: salvation. The only way that person with the single talent is getting cast into hell was if he was unsaved. You can understand the parable if you start from there. The person is rejecting salvation by burying it under the earth. The earth here is a metaphor for material things of the world; ie. the person is burying any desire to be a saved Christian underneath the cares of the world. The person's fearfulness and misunderstanding of God's nature (he accuses God of being unfair) is exactly what a materialistically-minded atheist would believe.

God created everything. What you see here is a consequence of God's hands-off, freewill-obsessed approach to His creation. God is not here to police our every behavior. God is staying away because it is the only way to allow people to choose salvation of their own free will. The consequence of this absolutist approach to free will leads to things like this. What is God supposed to do? Meddle in His creation and sabotage people's free will? That would defeat the purpose of this entire existence.

Higher IQ doesn't have anything to do with your soul. Your brain is still your material flesh.

I recently ran across someone who gave me several good links on the Whites from the Middle East. They belonged to halogroup G2a.

My estimation is that the mudshit niggers genocided and destroyed the purity of the halogroup G2a.

I haven't read these articles, but the guy who recommended them seemed to know more.

=READ THIS MY BRUFFAS==

Want more immediate proof? Notice the ashkenazi who left in 0 AD were still semi-white. The kikes who remained, became niggers too, likely when the sand niggers moved in and genocided / enslaved / raped the G2a whites in Africa / Middle East.

KYS cuck

It is just you. Holla Forums has always been anti-kikestianity.
The forced "Holla Forums is a christcuck board" meme only started about a year ago. Christposting is a D&C tactic. Mock them. Filter them. Send them back to their containment board.

Those who worship Kek are indeed the smartest race of all. The purest white.

Ancient Egyptians weren't white, they were ruled by an IE migrant group which introduced agriculture and the higher concepts of civilization to the native tribes. The small IE upper castes eventually disappeared due to either lack of a large enough breeding population or conflict with natives, just as was the case in every other IE colonial culture (China, India, Iran).

The Bible is completely unrelated to European history, except it does hold a bastardized version of the flood at the end of the Younger Dryas. The entire theological contents of the Bible are horrific deviations from The Truth, and most of the historical bits are inaccurate as well. Semitic filth for Semites. All non-Semitic Christcucks are race traitors.

It's obvious that the civilized Ancient world was whiter than a Sumerian blue-eyed statue or Chinese/Egyptian mummy. Remember, life was seeded here and genetics are the most prized commodity in the universe. Every God had their own patron culture in those days. Until one Annuanaki Prince decided to try to kill most of us annoying animals during one of the past floods.

What recurring floods and extinction scenarios? Well, this author has a book on them. I'll just post this link I had open because some of you enjoy reading.
varchive.org/ce/theses.htm

need answers for this
I think ur one of those christian identity guys.

Your posts are great and a breath of fresh air around here.

I think God's approach to his children is similar to any other Father's approach, which is distinct from a Mother's approach to her kids. A mother will tend to be overprotective and try to do things for them. This is good in some ways, at least she cares and is trying her best, but bad in others i.e. the kid never learns anything on his own and is helpless in the world as an adult.

A father will allow his kid to burn his hand on the metaphorical hot stove so he learns, in a permanent way, not to touch hot stoves. This is the approach God, our Father, takes. It's the only way, as you said, if he intervened it would destroy everything.

Nigger-tier kangz shit, you should be ashamed of yourself

Ethiopians are dark skinned caucasians. That's the funny part about we wuz kangz

TFW no one else to Retro with…
youtube.com/watch?v=8iNczzhZmbc#t=14m08s

READ THIS MY BRUFFAS

origin legends in the bible are metaphorical - the different races came from different parts of the earth according to the environments they had to overcome. white people in the north where there is snow, dark people from the deserts where there's lots of sun etc just as surely as religions formed in different parts of the earth. the christian religion is built for & from whites, god's chosen people.

Who is more retarded, the guy who thinks the Earth is 5000 years old, or the guys who even give his viewpoint credulence by addressing his arguments?

Oh, golly… "Christian Identity" is a offensive thing to Holla Forums. The real question is, why wouldn't we take after the White Hebrews? Why wouldn't we sack>>7144898
our rival enemy's village and take their virgin daughters who 'hath not lay with a a man' then trim their nails and cut their hair, sowing them with seed after a month of mourning their dead family had past? I mean, there are only so many Aryan Patriarchal ways of doing things… Lol… [spoilers]Those dirty semites were so politically incorrect![/spoiler]

But does Shinto have teachings on freedom through Bigu and sexually utilizing young virgins for their jing essence?

Nothing is metaphorical, not even Ragnarok (historical lore). Good luck, cucks!

And you christcucks would have us ignore that it was you race traitors who systematically murdered the original priestly and noble castes of Europe, allowing them to be replaced by rabbis and stooges willing to let Jews hold power in court. Thus conditions of poverty and slavery were enforced on the European lower castes by Semite aligned rulers until secular power was seized back through events such as the Reformation and Enlightenment. Not until the vast system of psychological, societal, and dietary slavery of modernity were such conditions of misery known in Europe. Surprise surprise, that system was implemented by Zionist Cuckstians as well. Now they continue to "work with their fellow whites" by promoting open borders and close ties to Israel.

All (non-Semitic) Christcucks are race traitors.

FUCK
ALL
CHRISTCUCKS

Untermensch who have abandoned reality
in the face of the approaching cataclysm.

CHRISTCUCKS ARE THOSE WHO…
The tool of the damned and subhuman (hope is NOT a strategy)
IS TO PRAY TO A NON-EXISTANT GOD FROM A MADE UP BOOK THAT BARELY MATCHES THE SCIENTIFIC RECORD.

LET ALL OLD RELIGIONS DIE.
KEK & THE SUN ARE OUR GUIDES.

*Those whose only strategy… is to pray*
Hope

Time to stop posting :(

It's never time to stop posting the truth about a foreign religious tradition which is responsible for the degeneration of Europa.

Christianity /=/ Some kikes in robes
Better yet just throw all that shit out and go along with enlightenment/patriarchal values and you will be gud.

You guys have much more on your plate like the coming END TIMES that WISE MEN prophesied in the BIBLE and in Northern tales like RAGNAROK that even SAVAGES like the HOPI held on to and have tried to WARN HUMANITY with… LOL… Now your ignorance will be your demise. Good job, hope you voted for Trump.

You guys praying to KEK and BASED are going to be real SOL when judgement day comes and you realize you are just praying to a THOUGHTFORM harvesting your soul energy like JEHOVA devised by the mind of a KIKE. LOL AND THAT'S SHIT OUT OF LUCK NOT THE SUN.

The Sun is pretty cool, but his big bro Nemesis is on his way back and let's not even get into cosmological lore, I've wasted enough energy on this crippling board. Absolutely disgusting.

Never seen a drunk chink?

Nemesis won't return for thousands and thousands of years. Nibiru>? Only comes once every hundred thousand years, and it last came 12k ago, which cause the end of the ice age.
0 proof but im never wrong :P

& I will ragnarok and hopi…
Likely i will find stupid shit.

There is no jesus v2.0 There is no God.
The bible missed the garden of eden by 3000-4000 years. Eden likely started soon after the flood which came shortly before the oceans rose 12k ago and earth became warmer.

Christcucks are faggots who ignore data in favor of vague lines from a book that men wrote.

One day I will make you some videos that explain why the sun predicts the Jews will be kicked out in 100 years… sorry, but it may be that long :( maybe we wont even be around by then.

No such thing. Just a bunch of Semites lying through their teeth about their own history and spreading their filthy ideals.

All of the "end times" prophecies from ancient cultures are either vague warnings meant to prevent societal collapse through fear or astrological predictions rooted in the Younger Dryas Impacts. There is nothing supernatural to fear from such warnings, but we really should be investing in defenses against space debris.

question

Do you have a movie that explains all the end times prophecies in detail?

As far as I'm concerned, there is only 1 good verse from that POS book, and thats revelation 9:2

Christianity belongs in the Middle East.

There's no point in trying to rationally debate with Christians anymore. It's been tried here too many times and every time they prove themselves to be little different than shitskins is terms of how they argue.

They don't even put race above their Jewish beliefs.

If you're a Christian here's how to not be a faggot: shut up about it until the future of our people is secure because it's not helping us and I fact hurts us by dividing us and weakening our position.

american forefathers were deists, you can be "christian" in the sense that you have a spiritual connection to your white race, while ignoring virtually the entirety of the bible. it's like calling mudslimes muslims, christianity is essentially another word for white race

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocharians

we wuz chinesewe were

Except for the part where there is a Semite in the fucking name. It is impossible to associate with Europeans because it is entirely Semitic. Semitic religious tradition, Semitic cult hero, Semitic cult leaders, Semitic god, and most importantly, Semitic ideals.

What do you think a bunch of fragmented, technologically stunted pagan tribes would have done against the Muslim hordes? We'd be praying to Allah without the cross uniting Europe in medieval and Renaissance times.

White people are too worried about being right to unite and push back against these threats. You're no different than secular SWPLs bitching about the crusades when a muzzie goes full snackbar.

Why can't I hold this projection

"And it is a big question whether among them they are descendants of monkeys, or if monkeys come from them. Our wise men have said that man is the image of God: behold a pleasant image of the eternal Being with a flat black nose, with little or no intelligence! A time will come, without a doubt, when these animals will know how to cultivate the earth well, to embellish it with houses and gardens, and to know the routes of the stars. Time is a must, for everything."

— Voltaire

You realize most of the posters here know the truth about conditions in Europe prior to Cuckstianity, right?
And what was so great about the crusades again? Sending Europeans to die fighting for a land sacred to Semites and bearing no relevance to us?

The lunatics barely made it into Spain and were pushed out by Europeans united in defense of their homes, not by any Cuckstian unity. Christendom was marked by incessant internal warfare over who got to be best buddies with the chief rabbi or to murder Europeans for the crime of not worshiping a Semite to his liking. You can see your Cuckstian unity today waving rapefugees into European countries and shilling for Israel true to the pattern of treasonous behavior which has always marked Christcucks. Don't forget, the majority of Cuckstians in the world are shitskins as well. Truly a wondrous example of a White religion.

Something to note about the chart: the distribution has to do very heavily with race. Wherein blacks tend to be baptists, and the three right-most tend to be almost exclusively east-asian.

If you think that the Earth is 7 000 years old, you are ignoring all geological evidence because you are mentally retarded.

Humans are the product of 3 billion years of evolution that started from abiotic origins.

Yeah, you waz kangz while the Cuckstains was livin in cavez
Post proof you had this idyllic, technologically advanced paradise then

Guess I shouldn't be surprised when a healthy portion of this board makes a waifu out of a flat earther

And Europe before Christianity wasn't? Guess all of those Illyrians and Iberians just vanished then. Oh well, guess they didn't have Kek on their side. More dubs would have helped. :^)

This is true.

Most Christians are superstitious idiots that can be bought through their preachers. The Jews have been doing this for quite some time, and we need to do the same.

Racially conscious whites like us should be subverting their religion by developing an alternate version of Christianity that militarizes them against all Semitic influence. Whites who are not loyal to the white race over whatever other superstitions they hold are ultimately a liability. We must try to position these people into a war with our enemies so that both sides are annihilated.

Finally someone gets it

Pretty much this
One, every post about Christianity is just bait to start retarded arguments. Two, Christianity really is pure cuckoldry. Three, as an ex-Christian I know firsthand how these Christian "intellectuals" think (some cringingly call themselves theologians) and it's nothing more than intense mental gymnastics they perform, desperately trying to hold on to the worldview they were brainwashed into. They are either fools or completely dishonest with themselves or on their way out.

There are several megalithic sites in the 20,000 years old or older range. The Semites have such a short perspective on history because they were culture-less, nomadic goatfuckers until Indo-Europeans conquered Canaan and granted them the gifts of civilization. As soon as the IE bloodlines dried up, the Semites returned to their barbarism and even rejected the pantheistic religious ideology of the IEs for a monotheistic slave cult (a smart move on "Abraham's" part, no better way to unite the fucks than under a single divine power to mirror the "single king" of Israel, but monotheism is still antithetical to the racial ethos of Europeans).

All Christcucks are race traitors; it's as simple as that. When you worship a foreigner and participate in a tradition which includes the destruction of the true heritage of Europe, you don't get to claim to be pro-White. You are pro-Semite.

There can be no end to Semitic influence while a single Christcuck remains.

Christians united and built Europe into what it is today, and pushed back against multiple invasions from outsiders. Pagans were technologically backwards and worshiped trees and idols and practiced human sacrifice, both of their own people and of the fellow Europeans they'd pillage and attack. The Lithuanians were based as fuck and had the right idea, but they were alone in that. Show some respect to your ancestors who created European culture and white inventions rather than pretending your ancestors lived in a Skyrim-themed utopia.

You need to work with the Christians that will find their way on our side if you want to push back against Jews and Muslims. There is no choice. Either you stay divided and die or you unite as one race and people and assert your place on this planet. If you would rather die than stand with your brethren of other religions, then you're a cuck, plain and simple.

That's the exact reason why I refuse to abide by the existence of a religion which is storied in a history of betraying the ideals of those ancestors. European culture emerged tens of thousands of years before the Semites had even figured out how to tame the goats they fucked. A thousand years of Cuckstianity has reduced that culture to ashes which are near to being scattered to the wind.

If Christcucks cared more about our race than religion, they would abandon the foreign tradition and fight for our race rather than being the LEADING ADVOCATES FOR WHITE GENOCIDE. Every major Cuckstian sect promotes the destruction of our race and culture, and each one justifies it by quoting the Semite whose name is inseparable from the religion. My ONLY loyalty is to blood and soil, but Christcucks are more loyal to a Semite than to our race.

Just like the Semites themselves and every other ideology spawned from them, Cuckstianity has no future on this planet.

>does ENDLESS MENTAL GYMNASTICS TO DISPROVE THE ARYAN RACES GLORIOUS HISTROY AND CHANGE IT TO BECOME JEWISH

>LITERALLY THEY ARE PRACTICING JUDAISM AND CLAIM THEY WERE ARYANS

*hand rubbing intesnifies*

> yet it still pretends to be aryan among THE REAL NAZIS

Pic related. Real aryan god who has shown us who he is, that he believes in NEETdom, how he phelps us with meme magick, and wants revenge on the jews for what they did to egypt

PRAISE KEK

das rite, u da kangs

Some will and will find no solace in their religions for answers to such things, but they won't be willing to leave behind the religion they hold dear. The answer is to provide them with an outlet, a church that's not willing to cuck itself like mainline denominations and the (((Catholic Church))).

So you're an atheist?

As the Muslims continue to storm Europe to this very day. You better believe in a Semitic Europe: you're in one. What will you do? Will you sit here and shitpost about how euphorically enlightened you are by your racial awareness, or will you reach out to these people that want to fight and give them your hand, white to white, and stand together when the time comes?

There is no future for whites on this planet if we all think like you.

It wasn't though, you fucking "we wuz"-tier retard

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-14/milwaukee-blacks-attack-whites-because-rich-people-are-not-trying-give-us-none
btfo

Wrong first link…

Fuck all of you, The SUN (Aten) is God.

THIS

The only people Christcucks are reaching out to are shitskins and especially to Jews. I'm ready to drop everything for the folk, but you cling to a Semite.

If all whites thought like me, we'd wake up tomorrow to a planet without shitskins and with zero Semitic influences. If all whites thought like you, we'd wake up with shitskins sharing our homes before attending the mandated lectures about the glory of Semites. On the way home we'd be beheaded while our women are raped. That's the reality Cuckstianity is creating right this very moment.

And again, Semitic domination of Europe was only possible because Christcucks murdered the keepers of the true heritage of our race and replaced the nobility with rabbi-approved mongrels whose only qualification was their willingness to allow Jews into their courts and to take orders from rabbis. Cuckstianity has been nothing but a cult of subversion from the moment of its inception, and long before if you consider its place in the Abrahamic tradition of the Semites. Everything that was remotely close to good about Christendom or which was incorporated into Cuckstianity had its source in the pagan heritage of Europe. It's time we dropped the foreign religion and returned to our true roots. After all, every theological concept in the Bible is false. So why follow a tradition which is worthless, destructive to society, and steeped in the tradition of race traitors?

neither of those links mention Egypt at all, nor do they suggest that Egypt was populated by racial Europeans.

TY YOU SO MUCH. Finally something worth reading!

Or, as Napoleon put it: Smart men know religion as false, fools as true, and rulers as useful.

Gnostic heresy

Saved

Yeah, the Shinto is actually really surprising because it is significantly higher than the average Japanese IQ. It shows that the more intelligent Japanese tend to be Shinto over the lower intelligence Jap. Pretty interesting.

Yea I read though them. Huge letdown.
Only talks about Indo-Europeans in Anatolia.
FUCKING YOUTUBE NIGGERS!!

A hour + later, I found this website… Its far from evidence, but it seems to be a good start.
stevenmcollins.com/WordPress/dna-of-pharaohs-and-europeans-trace-an-israelite-ancestry/

I remember studying this a while back, and learning Tut was 99% european.
I kept googling, but I eventually found a post by a geneticist saying the niggers in egypt were blocking the dna testing of mummies b/c they were afraid of the "ramifications" for people in power.

& this website, is again talking about sand niggers blocking the dna testing. I know the Jews are behind this.

If you are Christian Identity, please check out this channel: youtube.com/watch?v=72l2jYy-hJQ

About the Picture above…

That shows the expansion of Agriculture.

Europe was covered by glaciers during the Ice Ages. Only Equator was inhabitable.
Ice Ages ended about 10-12,000 Years ago.

After the Giant Flood and probable Tsunami hit… from glaciers melting.

I think the people living in The Mid East moved out into Europe, and began colonizing it.
There were likely wild europeans who lived in the mountains during the Ice Ages, and these two species of europeans began to Mix (G2a & R1a/b).

The expansion of the farming seems to indicate that either middle eastern tech began to reach the rapidly expanding wild populations?
Or more likely, the europeans in the Mediterranean area began moving out into Europe, colonizing the newly livable as they went.

I base this on very shakey information…

Here's 3 Christian Identity Music albums:
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ctp_ydaby8
-
youtube.com/watch?v=D3ixU95Pwmo
-
youtube.com/watch?v=EPUOYg7JhsU

Also check out Christogenea!
christogenea.org/

You think the muppets are cattle?
Christians and religious people are the Original cattle.

But it was written in muh bible so it has to be true!
But they have some good lessons in it!
But they predicted christianity would fail!

Anyone with 120+ IQ could do this.

The Jews pictured are the mostly the sons of Cain, not Adamic.

One of two scenarios.

1.) Noah was instructed to take two of every flesh on the ark, this would include two of each, male and female, of the other races.

2.) The flood was not totally worldwide, leaving the areas of the world where other races live untouched. The flood was conjured up with the intention to wipe out the Nephilium.

Found it.

Discovery Channel Pulled it.
Jews trying desperately to cover it up.
Egyptian Half-whites hiding the truth.

So turns out the reason no one can prove that Ancient Egypt was so very obviously white…
Is b/c Worthless shit nigger subhumans are blocking the DNA testing of all mummies.
Triggered hard as fuck right now

Yeah, the only part of the flood myth in the Abrahamic tradition which is worth considering is the mention of a flood happening. Everything else in their story is false. The great flood was the rapid rise in sea level at the end of the Younger Dryas. The legends of sunken societies such as Atlantis? Those are the European groups which had been toughing out the Younger Dryas. Coast lines have always been prime real estate, and every city built near a coast was submerged. The thousand years of winter hadn't managed to destroy the pre-Younger Dryas Europeans responsible for the first civilization to arise more than 20,000 years ago, but the increase in sea level triggered many groups to migrate elsewhere. This is where you see agriculture suddenly appearing globally during the "neolithic revolution." China, Sumeria, the Americas, India, Egypt. Agriculture suddenly appears, along with social cohesion, philosophy, and technology. Gobekli Tepe is perhaps the earliest such "transplant site" of which we are certain. Some other sites around the world need to be studied quite thoroughly after we hang the Semites and race traitors. Linguistic, cultural, mythological, philosophical, and technological parallels between each civilization and European fixtures. White mummies buried around the world.

Ruling castes were Europoid, for awhile. Lower castes were always the natives, whose own elites eventually moved up into the vacuum left by the dissolution of the White castes.

1) 6th and 8th day creation.

The races were created on the 6th day to hunt and fish on the earth.

Adam (who was of white complexion) was created on the 8th day. This was a special man that god needed to till the ground and manage the world.

There is a distinction in the Hebrew manuscripts between "Man" who were created on the sixth day and "The Man" Adam who was created on the eighth day.

Adam is a distinctly different man than the other races that were created.

————————————————————

2) Sin in the garden. Cain is the son of Satan.

>bible.com/1/gen.3.13.KJV

The serpent beguiled Eve. If you look up the world beguiled, it means, "wholly seduced." Meaning the serpent had sex with her. Even more disturbing, Adam joined in as well. The product was Cain who was half Adamic and half spawn of Satan. Cain is not listed in Adams genealogy. Cain and his descendants are called Kenites (a transliteration from the Hebrew word that means sons of Cain).

These Kenites have occupied the Synagogue of Satan before the time of Christ, including many of the Pharisees, and remain there in present day. Many "Jews" today are Kenites.

Who was the Serpent?

He was not a snake, he was in the flesh form of a man. He is also called the most beautiful tree in the garden. All of these descriptors being metaphorical. Furthermore, there were no apples found in the garden. There are no mentions of any apple in the Bible.

>bible.com/1/ezk.31.8-9.KJV

Does anyone else find it funny how similar "leap of faith" and "leap of logic" are?

Video lecture on Genesis 2 for further study.

youtube.com/watch?v=JEQocTHCKkc

Do you have eyes to see and ears to hear?

most stuff trying to draw a tie between hwites and biblical races is bullshit (in fact: all of it)
i believe the bible as the word of god, and it makes clear the creation of 'different ethnos and their places of being' but everything i've read trying to link specific races has turned out to false. approaching race from this angle is grasping at straws. race is a worldly concern: let the bible inform you spiritually but inform yourself on race scientifically (although myths are always useful to know)

interesting to read though is irish pre-historic myth of the milesians and stuff

Choosing to worship a long dead mortal Semite and live one's life by the irrelevant scribblings of other Semites is truly the pinnacle of ignorance.

This edgelord's wit has convinced me in a single post. Let's just pack up boys, time to become pagans again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Language_Theory
WE

christogenea.org/ Christianity For The Adamic WHITE RACE

An entire outfit constructed from "listen and believe."

They very often referred to themselves as a 'red' race, and made clear distinctions between themselves and the greek whites and nubian blacks.
If you're going purely off of the red-haired mummies it wasn't uncommon for the ruling caste of many civilizations to be a different race. Such was the case in Persia and Aryan India.

Too bad the OP's non-pc theory got immediately shut down by shills whining about how ancient pagans were accosted by ancient Christians in a thinly veiled form of DnC.

No user.

The stories in the genesis serve one purpose and one purpose only, that to explain how the Jews came to be.

It's not a Genesis of the world but of the people of Israel.

I think what was written flew over your head. The people of Israel, the Adamic people, the sons of Japheth are Caucasians that purportedly had ruddy complexions as it says, and the capability to blush. Which is a "white" person.

Forgot to add, the Jews today, follow their holy book, the Talmud. Not the Old or New testament. As was forewarned, they worship in the synagogue of Satan, who is their father. Why else do Jews try to subvert and destroy everything in nature, promote toxic individuality and hedonism while white people are the most charitable and the most concerned of any race with preserving nature, honor and hierarchy.

Asians can blush too. This reasoning is retarded.

Behold the christcuck
Of course the worldview of Cuckstianity is one huge lie, it comes from Semites after all

Are you aware of the term yellow fever? :^)

It applies to the overall complexion, and whites have the capability to be anywhere from porcelain to ruddy, pink to bronzed.

Also, tell me more about how it was really ancient Asians in the fertile crescent according to genetic and archeological findings… lel

You're really grasping at straws considering I never said what you just greentexted. Nice try jidf, keep fighting whites on behalf of Jews like a good goy.

Just summarizing you cucks for the lurkers, don't take it so personally. You can go right on praying to a Semite like a good goy.

thats a disorder.. when they drink alcohol.. theres a difference>>7147363

thats a disorder.. when they drink alcohol.. theres a difference

THIS

Oh boy. Genesis refers only to one particular spot on the planet, it even shows where the Garden of Eden was.

The further you go in Genesis the more it leads you towards the tribes of Israel. It has no mention of black people, yellow people or Europeans.

If only we could go back to what it once was, I'd post pictures of old Southern baptists with "no Jews or niggers" and "racemixing is a sin" signs but I don't have them on this computer.

It's too bad Jews have successfully subverted every institution of western civilization from academia to religion.

Jacob was son of Isaac, grandson of Abraham twin brother of Esau who was described as "Now the first came forth, red all over like a hairy garment; and they named him Esau."

Esau was European/Edomites with red hair and was blessed by God to rule over many nations,

Jacob being the youngest twin "clutching at the heel of Esau". Isaac was told by God to bless Jacob and his people to serve Edomites for all of time. Israelites literally be slaves to Edomites.

Jacob being the Jew that he was conspired with his kike mother and tricked Isaac into blessing him instead of Esau. So the roles were reversed.

Because of this the Israelites viewed the Edomites as destined to be subservient to them (Goyim)

They had a very love hate relationship.

Edomites went north and became rich and much later helped ravage Jerusalem.

What gets me is the faggots act like this is how Christianity has been all along. This is a relatively new development and one that we're seeing is having an incredibly negative effect on the church, leading them to have to adapt.

Some of the thinkers and clergy are not happy with how things are. We'll see if there's a movement to reclaim the faith from the current year.

www.renegadetribune.com/cuck-identity/
www.renegadetribune.com/cuck-identity-2/

www.renegadetribune.com/all-christians-are-cucks/
www.renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-2/
www.renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-3/
www.renegadetribune.com/christians-cucks-4/

Besides, you have to be a retard to believe in an incest creation of people. Also, all Abrahamic religions are against any type of Idolism, Idols, Statues, Images of God.

If Gods (yes, plural as in Genesis) created Adam unto their Image, then it means that Gods have a human form as well, which goes against the idea of idolatry, or in other words : our Pagan ancestors were right in drawing them and giving them human form.

Fuck off kike.

Want proof that your 'Adamic' mystical Twelve Tribes were just as evil and Kikey as they are today?

Look at their Holocaust survivor-tier story they wrote in your Jewish Bible, Exodus.

Kek will avenge Egypt for what the Jews did - and Christians will get caught in His path for their protectionism over the Kikes.

Moses, Exodus and Leviticus are the worst kike drivel in the bible I will give you that. It reads like Jewish holocaust fan fiction.

actually esau/edomites are the jews and jacob is the white man. modern jews are esau. Why? because they keep none of the commandments, and they have race mixed which is prhobited in the bible

Fuck off you lunatic

I feel this needs expanding upon. Jews, traitors, muslims and other servants of the devil all use human structures of authority as a means to infiltrate 'good' organisations and corrupt them.

The Catholic Church in its original incarnation was not a bad thing, but it got corrupted over time. There were a few attempts to purify it with Papal wars, with the enforced law of celibacy for members of the Priesthood and several other things. In the end however it proved insufficient.

Protestantism took a new angle. Translate the Bible into the native tongue of the Bible (yes Luther was the guy who translated the Bible into German), destroy all power-structures, have God as the only head of the Church. So long as people continue to read for themselves it will be very difficult to corrupt. It was.

So how did the Protestant church eventually get corrupted? Well I feel it is unfair to say the whole Church is corrupted as there are many communities that reject all the filth of modernity. In the cases of corruption it was through different organisations. The Church of England stands as a big one, but there are all kinds of different alliances and groups that Churches make themselves a part of. These are terrible because it then makes it very easy for a kike to sneak in and start trying to persuade the leaders to 'teach' their congregations lies and distortions. The jews even went so far as to write myriad biblical commentaries (like the infamous scofield bible) where concepts are explained in false and often evil ways.

On the topic of Jacob; the jewish interpretation is that he was blessed by God because he was manipulative, deceitful, cowardly and generally what we define a kike as today. They see his wrestling with God as him 'beating God' and proving his superiority. … Madness and self worship…

The Christian sees the wrestling with God as Jacob being forced to acknowledge his disgusting way of life. Jacob is then symbolically reborn as 'Israel', and is blessed by God. It is a foreshadowing of the 'new birth' of Christians, of receiving the Holy Spirit, of getting new name as a member of God's Kingdom. It shows that he forsakes the evil that once defined him.

Its pretty terrifying how such different interpretations can exist. Christians need to purge all human authorities and return to God. It is actually what God called the Israelites and Judeans to do before He rejected them (Jeremiah, Habakuk and Malachi).

its original incarnation spent decades lobbying for tax exempt status from the Roman state and gave christians free licence to loot, rape and pillage their non-Christian pagan fellow Roman Citizens
the fuck?

No, in its original form it was small communities who looked after one-another. It went on to save Europe several times through the actions of such people as Charles Martel. I could go into more history but its going wildly off-topic, and these things are not exactly rarely talked about on Holla Forums.

Into the native tongue of the people you pedantic sod.

K sorry its just theres so many fringe tier christians out there making all sorts of wild accusations I thought you were gonna come out and claim Jesus was german
and those small communities predate the catholic church, the patriarchs and desert fathers and all the rest
as soon as Nicene Christianity was adopted by Rome the priests showed their true colours

Uhh… The Greeks and Romans, dumbass.

Christianity was at its height during the Middle Ages. A time when technology advanced at a snail's crawl. It was only during the renaissance when Christianity began to lose power and decline that whites started advancing rapidly again.

Why are Christians always so historically illiterate?

Going back to a point a made earlier in the thread, they put their religion before our race and this is made clear by the fact that they attribute white genius and innovation to their sandnigger religion when the reality shows the complete inverse.

My point is simply that it wasn't all bad, there were genuinely good people in the organisation. I imagine there are still a few good politicians out there in our governments.

My point is that these human systems of authority are easy to corrupt. The corruption then allows distortions or false teachings to be taught. Ever wondered how Christianity can rectify its obsession with holiness, purity, righteousness and justice with 'tolerance and diversity'? It cannot.

But that doesn't matter when you infiltrate the organisation with a group of other kikes and over a long period of time either replace or convince those weak of faith that 'you can re-interpret it like this'. Seeing as Judaism is essentially just jews going MASSIVELY out of their way to find loop holes and ways to re-interpret the rather clear teachings in the Old Testament, it should not surprise you that kikes are rather good at this.

Point is: scrap human authority in regards to Christianity, and you'll see it become 'based' again. It is only through corruption that it has grown weak.

And you think WE don't know our history? Seriously?!

You don't know history, nigger. The medieval era had less scientific advancement than the eras before it and after it. That's just objective fact. Science still advanced because we're Aryans but it was much slower and suppressed by the power of the church.

Typical christfag reading comprehension levels you have there.

I could list you a load of inventions but I'm not sure that really gets us anywhere.

Perhaps what I can do better is say that when Christianity was practiced in its rawest form; Protestantism or Puritanism, we saw the introduction of the 'peak' of civilisation. The British Empire, the Dutch Empire, the United States of America… even the French Catholics with their culling of 'political leaders' used their faith to conquer large swathes of the world and discover many break-throughs.

It is corruption that has held back Christianity, and it is during the eras of Protestantism and Puritanism that the world has advanced 'fastest' in regards to actually improving lives (you could argue that today we have a load more technological discoveries, but these do not improve the lives of most people, usually damage them).

Sophistry.

I never said there were no inventions, only less relative to other eras.

Also, at the "peak" most people just paid Christianity lipservice just like how today most atheists still celebrate christmas. But the faith was in steady decline. And as it declined, our race grew in technology and power. Right up until today when we got so heavily infested with kikes that we're on the verge of extinction.

what a meme
Christianity in its rawest form is Nicene Christianity
the tax dodging, usury committing kill your neighbour and rape his woman because he is an infidel Christianity
protestantism is so far lapsed its barely following the abrahamic god at all
and thats why it blends so well with secular humanitarianism
The British and Dutch Empires weren't motivated by faith they were motivated by trade, resources and by a mutual dislike of the Spanish Empire
France and America did it to project power and secure resources
if you're a technophobe why not go live with the amish who sell their daughters to jewish landlords to settle a debt

It's post-modernism that tells us that Christianity was decreasing, or that religion was never important. There is little evidence of this, and considering most of our grandparents were/are still pretty hard-line Christians (and thus labeled bigots by all the 'enlightened' liberals) it is logical to assume that most of those before them were Christians too. How many of them were 'true Christians' I obviously cannot say, I doubt very many ever were; but the Christian culture certainly did not cause stagnation or discourage technological advances. You could make some arguments in regards to things like GMOs or Stem-cell research, but that is it really.

What a bunch of kike-pagan gibberish.

You seriously are dumb as fuck.

this was before, during and slightly for a time after the bible was first compiled
Christianity before the bible was little better than islam
you live in a closed off world in your head, your point of view cant leave the box it resides in much like the church once preached that the world was a chest and the sky was the lid and that eventually if you walked toward the horizon you'd bump into a wall painted like the horizon
your religion is a lie and it was founded on jewish tier subversion and treachery
the only time christians werent killing infidels was when they were in the minority