Are we at "The Beautiful Ones" stage?

If you aren't familiar with the mouse utopia experiment, vid related (interesting as fuck anyway so you should watch it).

So I was checking Drudge and saw this article here:

Gym Selfies a Sign of Tough Times for the Economy
archive.is/UGs9X

and it immediately reminded me of the mouse utopia experiment. Have we entered this stage? Is societal collapse next like in the mouse utopia?

Yes society is fugged

Just re-watched the video. The analog is pretty spot on.

are cities human toilets? bingo bango

Founding of civilization

The tapering off of population growth we are seeing (not including the trillions in aid jews are pumping into africa)

General growing discontent

Occasional chimpouts

Betas, robots, MGTOW, even a lot of us

Religion of peace practicing their culture, more chimpouts thanks to BLM

Typical blue pilled normies in first world countries

Sounds about right.

Democrat cities are, just look at Chicago, Detroit, New York, etc.

No. I've got a blonde, blue eyed qt that loves traditional roles and wants at least 3 white children now that I've racially awakened her.

Get good son.

yes
t. overly stimulated neurotic mess with zero chance of forming a household and starting a family who suppresses his feelings of loneliness in spartan living and weight-lifting and violence fetishism ultimately spiraling into narcissistic preening and self-sexualization

Also, although the similarities are striking, men are not rats.

Jews, and Rato, disprove your assertion.

I think the rat experiment is clear analog to what we should expect.

You better get busy living or get busy dying, user, although not necessarily in that order.

You've disproved nothing. When human, humankind, man or mankind is discussed on this board you can infer that it is the white man, the Ubermensch, that is implied.

A significant portion of mankind are still animals, rats or not. They ultimately behave in a predictable way.

So less than 1% of Europeans.

yeah kinda, niggers for exampled evolved in utopia conditions and are the niggers we see now, so perpeatuating that is easy, you barely need the utopia part at all
With white people it's different, first the utopia is a ilusion and more to do with a world that isn't challenging in any way, and the beutiful ones, try to groom their status, so they signal virtue

You are an animal. I am man. I recognize my primal origin but I am no animal.

I can agree with this. That isn't to say that the rest are rats.

self check and didn't mean to sage, so have a bump

yes, we are.

No, we'll never reach that stage because some humans have self-awareness and the ability to reflect on society. Also, the initial pool of mice in that experiment wasn't all that bio-diverse so the accumulated effects of inbreeding took a big toll on the mouse "society".

However, we are both omnivorous social animals

I am man. You are the animal.

Not seeing it are you? Rats seclude and groom themselves in this situation humans seclude and obsess over knowledge. The blues are not secluding themselves because they see nothing wrong with the way things are.

when the squirrel doesn't want to be called a squirrel anymore, he doesn't become whatever he wants to call himself he is still a squirrel

This is biased projection. Men are not rats.

There are plenty of blue pilled Normie's out there that secluded themselves for a variety of reasons.

back to reddit you go

Men are not squirrels.

Go back to mpc pleasureman

It's more about unchecked growth in a cramped living space than living with spics, niggers and moslems in your own country.

you think walking on two feet instead of four magically transforms you to not be an animal?

I've only been getting more beautiful after I started bathing in my own urine.

Do you think rodents pay other rodents in food to assassinate Rodents they don't like?

An ostrich walks on two feet. Is an ostrich a man?

Enough semantics you fucking faggot. Men are animals.

You are an animal.

you are a shitposter
pls go

Nice try rat. But I will never be like you. I am man.

You got that right, you hairless ape.

I'd agree. Plebs for all intents and purposes might as well be mice.

Even if it were so, apes are not rats.

They are working out preparing for the race war you fool.

you first, fag

Please advise how you racially awakened her, currently trying to do the same with my gf. She's pretty bluepilled on it though, cries racist if I bring it up

Appeals to emotion and such. Say how it's projected that blue/green eyes and blonde hair are projected to go kaputt and how you find that sad and you don't want to see a world like that. That last year white children were a minority in Americaif you live in America and that's pretty said when you take into account whites are only ~10% of the global populace and how white countries are seemingly being forced to take in people from non white countries, and the conflicts that causes, socially, culturally, linguisticly and so on. And if we continue at this rate, soon white people will become the minority in their own countries and then what? Get them to care about their race. Naturally, she will come around if she is in anyway receptive.

But… If she doesn't come aroun, move on tbh. If your race is an implicit thing you care about, she should too.

Men whom mutilate their genitalia do not become women. They are men with fucked up cocks.

Those are not men. Those are animals.

Interesting read O.P.

Seeing dating apps like tinder really makes me wonder what the next stage oughta be. It's slowly turning out to be some kind of Idiocracy-esque nightmare where you scratch your balls when you're horny and point to your stomach where you're hungry. I don't know if there are studies on this but I'm pretty positive that the number of words we use in our vocabulary is shrinkering each passing year. The jews must be laughing their asses off at how easy it is to manipulate demoralized goys without jobs.