NSA Malware Scripts Leaked Via Wikileaks!!!

Have at it guys, give those evil NSA pricks a run for their money!!!

NSA Malware Scripts via WikiLeaks
cryptome.org/2016/08/nsa-malware-scripts.zip

Apache_Setup
BananaAid
BARICE
BG_upgrade_module_2111
BG_upgrade_module_2211
blatsting_basics
BUZZ_survey
DurableNapkin
EGBL_AND_BLATSTING
ELCA
ELCO
ELIGIBLEBOMBSHELL
EPBA.script
FairvaultFix
FalseMorel
Feedtrough
Install_PIX_OS
Jetplow
JIFFY
Netprofiler
PIT
sampleman_commands
screamplow-INSTALL
SecondDate
teflon
TURBO_install-new
Upgrade_beechpony_to_bananaglee2011

TOOLS INSIDE THIS FOLDER—–→ fw_wrapper

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NDTU5kJQ
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-15/mysterious-group-hacks-nsa
imgur.com/a/sYpyn
theshadowbrokers.tumblr.com/
github.com/theshadowbrokers/EQGRP-AUCTION
diftracker.i2p/announce.php
mega.nz/#!zEAU1AQL!oWJ63n-D6lCuCQ4AY0Cv_405hX8kn7MEsa1iLH5UjKU
app.box.com/s/amgkpu1d9ttijyeyw2m4lso3egb4sola
dropbox.com/s/g8kvfl4xtj2vr24/EQGRP-Auction-Files.zip
ln.sync.com/dl/5bd1916d0#eet5ufvg-tjijei4j-vtadjk6b-imyg2qkd
yadi.sk/d/QY6smCgTtoNz6
securityledger.com/2013/12/nsa-toolbox-included-hacks-for-juniper-cisco-dell/
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/11/magazine/isis-middle-east-arab-spring-fractured-lands.html
archive.is/QoHEs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States
archive.is/oxxMX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh

Oh my god

Are you fucking serious?

It was scripts that they leaked?

THEY LEAKED WEAPONS GRADE NEXT GENERATION SCRIPTS

AND NOW NOMYLOUSE AND SA AND Holla Forums HAVE THEM?

thanks but what do those tools do and how to use them?

Windows = NSA malware

What difference does this make?

Why would I do that?

So… How would one go about DLing them and not get v&?

I only have a single vpn of questionable quality.

Heh heh hee hee!!! DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

NO BULL, this is a MAJOR HACK of the NSA's Equation Group

pastebin.com/NDTU5kJQ

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-15/mysterious-group-hacks-nsa

—–BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE—–
Hash: SHA256

bitmessage = BM-NBvAHfp5Y6wBykgbirVLndZtEFCYGht8
i2p-bote = o1uHOkOcMoFEa7O7dbEilzfMvWzo7bDu~td3x9gYz4b4t5OriJ7U6GUWr5GZoWxQ9f2TrIY5RzhpIMVP6hTLXZ

Equation Group Cyber Weapons Auction - Invitation
- ————————————————

!!! Attention government sponsors of cyber warfare and those who profit from it !!!!

How much you pay for enemies cyber weapons? Not malware you find in networks. Both sides, RAT + LP, full state sponsor tool set? We find cyber weapons made by creators of stuxnet, duqu, flame. Kaspersky calls Equation Group. We follow Equation Group traffic. We find Equation Group source range. We hack Equation Group. We find many many Equation Group cyber weapons. You see pictures. We give you some Equation Group files free, you see. This is good proof no? You enjoy!!! You break many things. You find many intrusions. You write many words. But not all, we are auction the best files.

Picture Urls
- ————
imgur.com/a/sYpyn
theshadowbrokers.tumblr.com/
github.com/theshadowbrokers/EQGRP-AUCTION

File Urls
- ———-

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:40a5f1514514fb67943f137f7fde0a7b5e991f76&tr=diftracker.i2p/announce.php

mega.nz/#!zEAU1AQL!oWJ63n-D6lCuCQ4AY0Cv_405hX8kn7MEsa1iLH5UjKU
app.box.com/s/amgkpu1d9ttijyeyw2m4lso3egb4sola
dropbox.com/s/g8kvfl4xtj2vr24/EQGRP-Auction-Files.zip
ln.sync.com/dl/5bd1916d0#eet5ufvg-tjijei4j-vtadjk6b-imyg2qkd
yadi.sk/d/QY6smCgTtoNz6

Free Files (Proof)
- ——————
eqgrp-free-file.tar.xz.gpg

sha256sum = b5961eee7cb3eca209b92436ed7bdd74e025bf615b90c408829156d128c7a169

gpg –decrypt –output eqgrp-free-file.tar.xz eqgrp-free-file.tar.xz.gpg

Password = theequationgroup

Auction Files
- ————-
eqgrp_auction_file.tar.xz.asc

sha256sum = af1dabd8eceec79409742cc9d9a20b9651058bbb8d2ce60a0edcfa568d91dbea

Password = ????

Auction Instructions
- ——————–
We auction best files to highest bidder. Auction files better than stuxnet. Auction files better than free files we already give you. The party which sends most bitcoins to address: 19BY2XCgbDe6WtTVbTyzM9eR3LYr6VitWK before bidding stops is winner, we tell how to decrypt. Very important!!! When you send bitcoin you add additional output to transaction. You add OP_Return output. In Op_Return output you put your (bidder) contact info. We suggest use bitmessage or I2P-bote email address. No other information will be disclosed by us publicly. Do not believe unsigned messages. We will contact winner with decryption instructions. Winner can do with files as they please, we not release files to public.

What the flying fuck is going on these last few months?
Is the good side of the FBI spoiling the pot to spite the establishment? Leak after leak, hack after hack, it's like all of the firewalls are down and light is shining in.

Found the first problem
Your merit has been discarded

Your slide thread and the shills pretending to be Holla Forumsacks are too obvious this time.

Am I the only one stuck in a 2012-2013 timewarp??

securityledger.com/2013/12/nsa-toolbox-included-hacks-for-juniper-cisco-dell/

Has anyone downloaded the mega file and looked inside? Is it good? Should I opens?

Election year. Every 8 years, the whole world holds its breath and tries not to shit itself.

Don't take it too seriously. Instead, enjoy this excellent article from the nytimes and try to think further ahead than the next paycheck.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/11/magazine/isis-middle-east-arab-spring-fractured-lands.html

Use a VM and a sandbox bro

No such thing, nigger. That's a forced meme.

Ad hominem. I am sure lots of people joined the FBI with the best of intentions.

I don't know why people began to doubt meme magic just because of skepticism from the material jew.

do jews even try anymore?

do goons even try anymore?

No one in the middle to upper management of the FBI is a good person. Any decent people left many years ago, or maybe are the ones behind these leaks.
The people who are left do not care about you as an American or a person, don't let government propaganda fool you.

Which government would that be, pray tell?

I try to warn people the dangers of NSA backdoors in everything, how it can potentially be exploited by third parties, and what do I get? "lol what do you have to hide?". Maybe this will help the fuckers wake up.

This is not a slide thread dumbass

do shills?

Perhaps you've forgotten that in Holla Forums newspeak, "slide thread" is meant to replace the phrase "thread I don't like".

For some reason I can't post in this thread.

will 8ch allow a useless shit-post and "take too long" on my post

that has content?

I always believed you user, and everyone who says that deserves it. The way I've always countered that is walking people through the number of felonies they commit every day: archive.is/QoHEs - then ask to borrow their phone and their email password.

True true, I forget. Thanks for reminding me friend. After recent imports that hip new lingo just escapes me. :^)

the good goy government

Was getting caught part of their plan?

I just opened this on a VM and this is full-blown script-kiddie LOIC-user Holla Forums-tier horseshit. Either this is all fake or the NSA hires some real fucking retards

Then I don't know what to tell you. It's a good article, even if considered only in a literary way. The prose is good and not convoluted, it is relatable, assuming these people are real, which I do and I think these major media establishments are starting to take journalistic integrity alot more seriously these days, mostly thanks to the way the Trump hate-fest has backfired.

I think that the contempt in which moslems, at least the educated ones, hold ISIS is vastly and deletiriously underestimated in the west. One can hope.

It would be a grave mistake to dismiss this reportage out of hand.

Any idea what they do specifically? Could I have some fun with these even?

Did you decrypt the free files in the pastebin?

Had a brief look.

The top directory just contains notes, not actual scripts or anything usable as such.

Though the notes do contain some interesting tidbits about vulnerabilities and how to exploit them.

Some potentially interesting stuff in fw_wrapper. Some kind of toolset in Python. Don't have the time right now to really investigate.

Tools.zip just contains some open source python libraries that fw_wrapper depends on.

Twatter is down - possibly related?

Airgapped pc, no mic, webcam, speakers, PC speaker wifi ethernet.
Destroy it afterwards, the older the PC and OS you use the better, they might have shit that poisons firmware and BIOS.

Twatter is not down, but is timing out on connection. If you reload it a few times it will connect.

There's some interesting stuff about Cisco routers there, where they overwrite the existing firmware with something back doored. Cisco is used for a lot of major internet backbone routing. Meaning these backdoors in here are used to hack things on the ISP and higher levels. It isn't stuff for hacking consumer computers, for the most part.

The article I posted from 2013 is relevant on this networking equipment. NSA toolkits have been in place on certain networking equip manufactures chipsets for enons. NSA gets in through back door to scrub info from major telecom session border controllers attached.

THEY'VE GOT YOU VIGILANT BRO

preeeeeeeetty sure the NSA has many more things going for it than a few remote extrusion scripts. but hey whatever. drool over this. so by November some smart American engineers should have been working on improvements and better protections for businesses and government agencies that will be run by a Trump administration (likely under constant attack by many outside (((forces))) and their mercenaries) …a little perspective.

Intel Cowboys are real.

INTERESTING TIMES

No faggot, you aren't sure of anything. The fucking irony of your () bullshit when your ideas ALL COME FROM JEW MEDIA is so fucking over the top, that you should top yourself.

It has been every 8 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States

Many of these presidents served 8 years.

Elections happen every 4 years

Yes. Take everything literally.

OP's post is the only source for these scripts.
GET WORRIED

nevermind I am a retard that just saw wikileaks' twatter.

HE IS ONE OF US!!!!!!!!!!!

See closing remarks

Closing Remarks
- ————————————————–

!!! Attention Wealthy Elites !!!

We have final message for "Wealthy Elites". We know what is wealthy but what is Elites? Elites is making laws protect self and friends, lie and fuck other peoples. Elites is breaking laws, regular peoples go to jail, life ruin, family ruin, but not Elites. Elites is breaking laws, many peoples know Elites guilty, Elites call top friends at law enforcement and government agencies, offer bribes, make promise future handjobs, (but no blowjobs). Elites top friends announce, no law broken, no crime commit. Reporters (not call journalist) make living say write only nice things about Elites, convince dumb cattle, is just politics, everything is awesome, check out our ads and our prostitutes. Then Elites runs for president. Why run for president when already control country like dictatorship? What this have do with fun Cyber Weapons Auction? We want make sure Wealthy Elite recognizes the danger cyber weapons, this message, our auction, poses to their wealth and control. Let us spell out for Elites. Your wealth and control depends on electronic data. You see what "Equation Group" can do. You see what cryptolockers and stuxnet can do. You see free files we give for free. You see attacks on banks and SWIFT in news. Maybe there is Equation Group version of cryptolocker+stuxnet for banks and financial systems? If Equation Group lose control of cyber weapons, who else lose or find cyber weapons? If electronic data go bye bye where leave Wealthy Elites? Maybe with dumb cattle? "Do you feel in charge?" Wealthy Elites, you send bitcoins, you bid in auction, maybe big advantage for you?

bitmessage = BM-NBvAHfp5Y6wBykgbirVLndZtEFCYGht8
i2p-bote = o1uHOkOcMoFEa7O7dbEilzfMvWzo7bDu~td3x9gYz4b4t5OriJ7U6GUWr5GZoWxQ9f2TrIY5RzhpIMVP6hTLXZ

END MESSAGE

Sounds Asian to me.

Based Chinese Hackers.

Wait so a Baneposter hacked the NSA?

Has anyone else noticed that one of us or someone affiliated with us is behind a metric fuckton of shit going on lately?

Sooner or later there will be people blaming the International user for all the problems in the world.

They used a Grammar Scrambler? For anonymity?

goys

Some user mentioned in either this or the other thread it is probably run through a shitty translation program a few times to "make it sound asian" to hide any semantic values that intelligence could identify from.

If that's the case, it literally could be anyone.

For example. I ran this post from English -> Russian -> Spanish -> Chinese (Traditional) -> English on Google translate and got:

Is it safe to download this shit?
Is it mainly python?

Think of it like handling acid or poison. You need to have safety measures and handle the material correctly.

I know I can't fucking believe a baneposter is telling the Elites

After getting the equivalent of their nukes.

Fucking great summer.

it reads like some 3rd world garbage up until
that's an actual sentence, and in addition it's the only time they correctly or ever use the word "your" and is by far the only thing needed to take away from this post for an "elite"

right after it goes from third worlder to cave man speak

this person is clearly an user.

A shitty Python script is going to destroy the internet, crash the economy, and fire all the nukes…

He said he had stuxnet level hacks which he is selling. The public stuff is just small arms.

I tried running all the files but nothing is going on?

Look at the their logo.

Nazi Eagle, with American colors.

This. Always handle/open any archives in an air-gapped (offline) computer.

You madman.

You sure you know what your doing?

They hacked the Equation Group.

He just changed history.

this is key. and related to the hash Snowden tweeted earlier this month.

no coincidence that the most recent file in this archive is dated June 2013– the same month and year Snowden dropped his leaks

Yes my brain went full retard.

The Shadow Brokers did this.

Do you have the Shadow Brokers logo?

archive.is/oxxMX

The original shadow brokers tumblr page.

Yes, everything is the same.

heh. Shouldn't have used 'bidding', should have used "highest gift"

KEK
K
E
K

Made me laugh so hard.

if these are real, what makes you think they're one way?

you don't think CIA has a backup plan?

topkek m80

Fuck you CIA nigger

So a plebbitor had a valid point.

Is that leak snowdens financial backup plan in case Trump wins?
Is it just a coincident?

hmm

Could any hack even harm Trump?

He's such an outsider if shit comes out he could just blame his predecessors/congress/banks and get away with it.

Where were you when Baneposters hacked the NSA?

WE'RE IN CHARGE HERE

Saw same post on Holla Forums

same id as OP

user, we're ALL involved in the happenings some way, big or small

Once we beat the Jews are we going to take their place as the elite?

Honestly I think that an utterly transparent anonymous elite would be the best thing for mankind because anyone can join and sink or swim based on their merits.

Pure meritocracy.

GHOST WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!

Is it safe to assume that this leak is fake, then? I know it's not a lot or probably even enough information to jump to a conclusion so quickly, but there's without a doubt bots or people shilling the leak.

I wouldn't say they're fake necessarily, just that the shillers may have a benevolent motive depending on your perspective of who the shillers identity is

No.

I think its safe to say some anons, myself included (see /n/) like to spread this kind of news and the leaks around to show off.

Think of it as hype or drawing attention.

My dearest NSA friends, embed related you skiddie faggots

Looks like they're targeting people with rooted androids.

I don't think external speakers plugged in the computer can be turned into a microphone. I don't know about the PC speaker.

skiddies just use scripts, NSA made these as far as I can tell.

You don't wanna suck CIA cock?

how save myself from the encroaching internet as a pirat

infographics/guides acceptable since i'm a retard, what branch of linux is actually good see: no systemd and has a windows-like desktop? I know I'm a faggot but I can't do console-only OS

Do you even know what systemd is? Or are you just parroting what you hear autists say? Because it seems like you have no idea about Linux.

>>>/g/3537

It would be a grave mistake to go back to an abusive spouse. Giving these people clicks is like rewarding them for their bullshit. They don't change their ways. EVER.

also

I don't give a flying fuck whether you use systemd or not, bloated piece of shit or no, it's hilarious to see people who clearly haven't the faintest clue what it even is start shilling against it.

Okay

I notice you have nothing to say to

>>>/g/3537

I loathe you but thank you for confirming your shilling.

Have a cute webm for your catalog to fit in in the future

This is shopped, I can tell by the pixles and from having seen alot of shops in my time.

Live Footage of Explosion that happened at NSA HQ earlier today

bumping before it slides

I know tons of high IQ tech chinks that type exactly like that. Interesting that he's suggesting that the massive SWIFT frauds (lots of central banks in Asia got hit) are perpetrated by state sponsored groups.

Bump, this and the ((TIME)) article is why we are being shilled so hard, bust mostly this.

reported
>>>/cuckchan/

srsly

we're in a US election year (1/4)
that is also an end of a serie of presidential 2nd term (1/2)
that happens a year of the monkey chinese calendar (1/3 because chinese zodiac is synchrone with leap years)
that's also a year of fire (1/5)
that happens during a shmitah year (1/7)
that is also a jubilee year (1/7)

4 x 2 x 3 x 5 x 7 x 7 = 5880

older than the fucking joo calendar

5880 years ago was 11 centuries before the 1st Pharaoh of the Egyptian Old Kingdom
it's prehistory
Kek and fam were barely just born then

So is there any confirmation that these files can in fact shut down the entire internet? It's safe to say that NSA has backdoors in anything American made.

Along with the 6 Trillion the pentagon is using to nuke a city, it's about time to stock up on canned goods again.

Don't touch that unless you have a spare computer.

pick one

If you don't keep track, its not meritocracy, if you keep track it's not anonymity