NO HOPE FOR YOU NOW FAGGOT

Pedo posters are kissless virgin faggots who know that no woman with a developed brain would ever fuck them. If you like 2D girls you will die alone. This board is inhabited by the dead and dying. The failed upper middle class who got "hooked in" on media that fed them a fake life. Blame the jews, blame the money, blame the nigger. In the end you are a product of your environment and your refusal to ever stand up and change your situation. It's to late now. You're here until you die. Make sure you stream your final moments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZa0Yh6e7dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah I know this already.
I've accepted it.

This synthwave track is far better anti-pedokike.

This is this faggots first video. There are about a hundred after it spanning two years. At the end of it he's living in his car and projecting hatred upon everything.

Who died and made you king?

Megadrive is best. This is not best megadrive, but I like the dialogs alot.

synthwave a shit. here have some actual good music.

Nuke the entire site from orbit. Synth/Retrowave is my do shit music. If you listen to… whatever this at all you need to be nuked from orbit.

That shit reminds me of a hamtaro video game my aunt got me for my GB when I was 6.

all im seeing is still crap. i do like your political views though.

All you saw were dubs. Get on my retro level nigger.

i do to some extent.

Waaagh! You weeabu faggot. Your tunes are undeniably catchy, but you cannot defeat the super fighting robot. Politely checked.

oh no now i feel stupid :(

It's okay user. My normie neighbors are waking up and going to work, It's time to sleep. Final transmission. Goodnight faggot.

bump

This is news?

you spelled too wrong faggot

Dysnomia's other name is "Pam Pam"!

I vote for this user to be mod

youtube.com/watch?v=vZa0Yh6e7dw

STOP POSTING CP

It's official! Pam Pam is our New Mod!

Pedo posters are kissless virgin faggots who know that no woman with a developed brain would ever fuck them.

Kek are you sure about that??.