"Do you have any plans for tonight, user?"

"Do you have any plans for tonight, user?"

Don't speak to me in quotes

Fine then. I just wanted to know if you had any plans.

TITS OR GTFO

Would you like to do some Pam Pam baking with me?

Meh. How bout this?

STOP POSTING CP

Good enough

Show me ur dick

What dick?

the one that you have instead of a vagina

why, bitch, you want to murder me or something? fuck you tbh.

"I'm glad you asked, Nicole-chan. Yes, I have plans. Since you say you're not trans, I plan to find out if you're intersex. No, of course I'm not qualified to decide that. We'll post some pics of your junk under a pseudonym and let Holla Forums decide."

You're cute af tbh

You're beta as fuck dude.

m-my wiener's hard

oh my

Is this some kind of test?

(cont.)
"Nicole-chan, I have no pictures of your junk to post for the scrutiny of Holla Forums so this is the first thing we need to work on. I've got my celphone right here - show us whatcha got."

"Okay, you're right. It's not fair if I see yours but you don't see mine. And yes. I'm a complete stranger and you probably can't trust me to drop my own strides on a 3 count or something, so let's do a reciprocal pantsing. On the count of 3. 3… 2… 1…"

"Oh god, you do have a dick. I guess that's what you meant by not trans. Hey, stop touching my tiny penor. RAPE! RAAAAAAAAPEEEE!"

bad end

Yes, I am going to scrape all the gunk out from under my toenails, dry it out, grind it and snort it. Why? Because that would be infinitely better than wasting my time on a fucking dusty old rehashed thread like this one.

Welp, I am going to waste my time on this shit thread because I don't have an exciting life like you uberanon.

Hope you get some quality gunk.

I'm going to facefuck the shit out of you

Who is this ugly thot OP keeps posting?

user pls.

copypasta trap

How big is its dick?

What makes you think she has a dick?

Tits or gtfo

how's about I tie you up and turn your ass into a mud geyser?

Get out normie.

That's a terrible post op.

Enough already.

ThatsAManBaby.jpg

what does pam pam mean?

you're a pussy.

What makes you think this is a man?

She's a big girl

Tonight is for relaxing. Gonna smoke a little herb, drink a few brews, maybe some methadone and watch TV/Pandora/Chill with doge.

You?

okay i know the meme she's a tranny. but this just confirms it. no tall girl has man hands like that and built with linebacker shoulders.

I think it's just that the Based Jew Mom is short. How tall do you think she is?

What do you mean?

They don't look that wide. Mine are wider.