Mysterious Group Hacks The NSA

archive.is/nstG6

The latest hack revealed over the weekend has nothing to do with the Democratic Party or George Soros, and instead a mysterious hacker group by the name “The Shadow Brokers” claims to have hacked the Equation Group - a government cyberattack hacking group associated with the NSA, and released a bunch of the organization's hacking tools. The hackers are also asking for 1 million bitcoin (around $568 million) in an auction to release more files.

It would be great if Iran used the US gift cash to buy it…..or is this more likely to be NSA hacks the NSA?

Other urls found in this thread:

diftracker.i2p/announce.php
pastebin.com/NDTU5kJQ
mega.nz/#!zEAU1AQL!oWJ63n-D6lCuCQ4AY0Cv_405hX8kn7MEsa1iLH5UjKU
app.box.com/s/amgkpu1d9ttijyeyw2m4lso3egb4sola
dropbox.com/s/g8kvfl4xtj2vr24/EQGRP-Auction-Files.zip
ln.sync.com/dl/5bd1916d0#eet5ufvg-tjijei4j-vtadjk6b-imyg2qkd
yadi.sk/d/QY6smCgTtoNz6
archive.is/nstG6
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-15/mysterious-group-hacks-nsa
archive.is/vhNrg
archive.is/DUXRf
archive.is/ga6un
web.archive.org/web/20160815155959/https://github.com/theshadowbrokers/EQGRP-AUCTION/
blockchain.info/address/19BY2XCgbDe6WtTVbTyzM9eR3LYr6VitWK?sort=0
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/765342384821534722?lang=en
rt.com/usa/356081-hackers-nsa-spying-tools/
twitter.com/musalbas/status/765357375314358276
www7.zippyshare.com/v/Ts54bb2p/file.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stylometry
youtube.com/watch?v=HImPZcRlhtc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I get that the hackers should get some money, not only as reward for the info but to sustain them as they do more good ol hackin, but $568m is a bit much.

Governments around the world would pay half a billion EZPZ for NSA software and tech…. These hackers arent as gullable as you mate :D

Know where someone might download these free tools? Got any torrent links?

What's with all these mystery hackers lately? Every other kike seems to be getting his shit cracked wide open these days, surely this couldn't be some sort of cohencidence with jews playing both sides?

Oh I would kek

Nerds who play mass effect confirmed

Considering that the NSA or CIA prob owns that 3 million bitcoin wallet… maybe they will shell out some coins :D

BRB buying BTC before Iran and China buy 1 million BTC in completely associated move.

this gotta be a fucking joke

Yeah I guess you're right, they're looking for a government to buy out these NSA tools, not a private citizen looking to share the info.

That targets 9gag no matter what

>The hackers are also asking for 1 million bitcoin (around $568 million) in an auction to release more files.

That's way too much, it's ridiculous. Neither the Russians or the Chinese will pay half a billion to these guys.

Not when your own population (cough china) doesn't have as many geniuses as white people and would never build the tools themselves X-DDDDDD

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:40a5f1514514fb67943f137f7fde0a7b5e991f76&tr=diftracker.i2p/announce.php

FULL INSTRUCTIONS:
pastebin.com/NDTU5kJQ

mega.nz/#!zEAU1AQL!oWJ63n-D6lCuCQ4AY0Cv_405hX8kn7MEsa1iLH5UjKU
app.box.com/s/amgkpu1d9ttijyeyw2m4lso3egb4sola
dropbox.com/s/g8kvfl4xtj2vr24/EQGRP-Auction-Files.zip
ln.sync.com/dl/5bd1916d0#eet5ufvg-tjijei4j-vtadjk6b-imyg2qkd
yadi.sk/d/QY6smCgTtoNz6

REJECT NARRATIVES

+ Seems like a lot of people at the top are getting "hacked" publicly lately.
+ For example, what good does doxing congressmen do? Sure does get a lot of congressmen up in arms about "securing" the internet.
+ Attacks that do not dump mountains of information into the public space are designed to do one thing, to push the idea that the internet needs to be "secured".
+ "Shadow Brokers"? Top kek. This is a name chosen to facilitate the name recognition between their narrative and normal fags who have played mass effect.
+ This narrative of "Securing the Internet" will be used in the coming months to begin an all out assault on free-speech and content in tandem with TPP being passed in December 2016.

So I downloaded and extracted the free stuff, what exactly are we looking at here? I've only got a layman's understanding of this stuff, sans a bit of java programming.

This was all under a folder called "Firewall"

What's in the folders? I imagine the NSA have at least a few proprietary file formats that can only be opened with their own software.

Check the Tools folder.

Bunch of stuff. BANANAGLEE leads to folders named BGxxxx, x's being numbers likes 2100, 2200, and one called BANANAUSURPER. Similar stuff down other folders.

This one? Remember I have no clue what im doing here so more than that would be great. My curiosity is driving me here more than anything.

filtered

Interesting. Teflon is known for being "non-stick" so when you cook shit it doesn't get all fucked. So these names imply programs that help you find and open doors without anything being stuck to you.

You don't need as many geniuses, just a few bright enough people and a few more smart enough to follow them. With a 1.5 billion population of chinks China should have plenty of them. 1.5 billion guarantees a few geniuses, unless we're talking abos.

There's also stuff like "Jetplow", "Feedtrough", "FalseMore!", "Eligible", and "ELIGIBLEBOMBSHELL" etc under scripts.

Everything is connected and the people they've put in charge of security are all yesmen and diversity hires.

Also, under fw_wrapper there's a tools.zip with two things in it, "netaddr", which says it's a python library for representing and manipulating network addresses, and "pexpect" which according to the readme is for making python a better tool for controlling other applications.

Well, they state the public will never see it unless they reach the one million bitcoin goal.

Definitely sounds Asian based on syntax.

Here's an excerpt from the bottom:

Hmm all the more reason for war with China huh?

NSA BTFO! THANKS GOOK POSTERS!

The files they dropped were NSA Malware Scripts.

archive.is/nstG6
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-15/mysterious-group-hacks-nsa

Thread over at Holla Forums

You know, I wonder if this is related (in some way) to Snowden's super secret message he sent towards the beginning of the month on Twitter.

Probably not utterly speculating

by the way

THIS PLEASES ME

I got a couple of boxes I can airgap. If there is a second thread or something later I will start posting there. My only concern is that there is badbios/evilusb attacks overwriting firmware.

I have some basic skills in malware analysis and masm cracking. I wonder what the malwares use for custom AES lookup tables.

Is that you vigilant bro?

I do get the sense that these leaks are potentially "forced"

Idk the wikileaks have been juicy. Soros one's could be a tarp. This NSA one seems fishy

Something big is in the works right now and I am not exactly sure what.
I think it possible that there is a coup going on right now with the TPP / Hillary / Banks / Multinationals.
They know the TPP is quite exposed and that there will be civil unrest if it is put into effect.
Both the left and the right agree this is bad for the USA and yet it continues to be pushed.

Our narrative is starting to prevail, time to take away the platform.
There is going to be massive action taken against the free-net soon.

STAY VIGILANT

This source seems to have a lot of information:
archive.is/vhNrg

Pol doesn't talk about all the important shit that goes around in the world, either because there is too much shit going on, shills, or just because they can't name the jew, all types of nigger, etc.

For quite some time now the american Deep State have been annoying all 3 types of hackers, passing laws, hunting those who don't work for the government, and goes on. This is one of the possibilites, an open cyber insurgency.

The other is literal cyber warfare. Guess who started this over night by using the US as a proxy ?

Either way, that is a large amount of money, but you can find specific stuff on the deepweb for all sorts of eletronic criminals going for half a million. This auction is aimed at nation states, not individuals, but some crazy dude with billions can burn that cash.

It was only ever a matter of time.

Start shit get hit.

supply and demand >> your arbitrary judgement

I'm actually noticing myself mentally overwhelmed with all these leaks. Not because its any surprise but it feels like information overload, which worries me if that's the intended effect.

Echo Mirage when?

Well recently it was announced that russia will be able to control 100% of its internet traffic in a few years. Someone mentioned that communications are the first thing seized before a coup/war. A thread on it was made

Just hours after that thread it was unveiled google, twitter, fb were going to launch an initiative to be able to put a lid on right wing extremism in european countries within 24 hours.

Now all these leaks… which mind you is being pinned on russians and alt-righters. Perhaps some leaks will in fact be damning and spamming a leak everyday will drown it out.

Btw, keep up your autism. I think you're actually doing us and newfags a service by at least interjecting any suspected shilling/etiquette we take for granted. You don't seem to be spamming either so I see no harm so far

My guess is it's run through a translator a few times to avoid identification through stylometry.

Now THIS. If it's true this could be a huge fucking bombshell.

How about the home addresses of every LE

Im guessing these are jews

It ain't monopoly money if it can actually be used to buy things. Sure it is limited in the real world but but you wouldn't believe what 1million bitcoins can get ya.

chickens coming home to roost

blowing smoke up the ass of every other software engineer when theyre 16 and then building an infrastructure surrounding software is the work of braindead paperwork pushers

you wouldnt believe how much capital in this ponzi scheme I had until the bottom fell out

double click on everything

JUST HACK THE MONEY THEN FAGGOTS

OH WAIT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU DON'T REALLY HACK

The hackers don't really hack? … you want them to hack a bitcoin? I don't understand

They should just hack the entire internet instead!

Lads theres millions to be stolen steal what you can before they find out
Praise kek

Anyone got info on their reddit, Twitter tumblr accounts?

NSA plz go.

The 1 mil btc asking price=publicity stunt to get eyeballs on the story.

Yes, I clearly misjudged who their target customer was.

or they are just saying that they are not willing to negotiate

No shit Sherlock, grab the popcorn, this is russia for sure. Russia has fucktons of nsa files from the SVR.

Short list Russia China us deep state Israel maybe Iran North Korea India Japan

Russia the logical suspect. No proof but what else makes sense.

God only fucking knows what kind of hardcore cyber offensive us has been mounting against Russia to provoke such blatantly public counter attacks

it is related. There is a reason why the most recent file is dated June 2013– that's the month and year Snowden went public with his leaks.

It isn't a coincidence we have seen leaks of archives in recent days since he went dark

The US fucks with Russia ALL the time. We always see the stories about Russia invading NATO airspace, but the US does that exact shit and similar to Russia constantly.

further evidence: wikileaks already had this archive before it was released.

the recent debate between Snowden and Assange on how to redact/censor some leaks led to his choice of speech in using a "pristine copy"

You know I was wondering about that. There's his cryptic hash on Twitter, then "now's the time" then this.

Hmmmm

Bid is up to 68 bucks, how high will it go lads?

Kek. JetPlow. Switch the T and the W and you get JewPlot.

Thanks, OP.

I archived this thread.

archive.is/DUXRf

This shit is crazy interesting, I wish I knew enough to make some educated posts about it. Hopefully some other better educated user takes it up.

Downloaded, decrypted and extracted. Hope I don't get V&. Unsurprisingly, Windows Malware Detector flipped a bitch at one of the Linux files (slapper.gen to be specific)

I have to say it is prob 50/50 between a jew or a chinese who leaked this, probably even "worked" for the NSA.

year of the fire monkey

This is definitely a ruse, or the plot is much thicker. It's very possible one of the guys from the EQ is leaking this information, or they're fucking with everyone and the ultimate horsefucking is on the horizon.

>The use of virtual file systems, a feature also found in the highly sophisticated Regin malware. Recently published documents provided by Ed Snowden indicate that the NSA used Regin to infect the partly state-owned Belgian firm Belgacom.
>The stashing of malicious files in multiple branches of an infected computer's registry. By encrypting all malicious files and storing them in multiple branches of a computer's Windows registry, the infection was impossible to detect using antivirus software.
>Redirects that sent iPhone users to unique exploit Web pages. In addition, infected machines reporting to Equation Group command servers identified themselves as Macs, an indication that the group successfully compromised both iOS and OS X devices.
>The use of more than 300 Internet domains and 100 servers to host a sprawling command and control infrastructure.
>USB stick-based reconnaissance malware to map air-gapped networks, which are so sensitive that they aren't connected to the Internet. Both Stuxnet and the related Flame malware platform also had the ability to bridge airgaps.
>An unusual if not truly novel way of bypassing code-signing restrictions in modern versions of Windows, which require that all third-party software interfacing with the operating system kernel be digitally signed by a recognized certificate authority. To circumvent this restriction, Equation Group malware exploited a known vulnerability in an already signed driver for CloneCD to achieve kernel-level code execution.

archive.is/ga6un

Yep he's a goner.

You just fucking blew my mind

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Do the scripts come with man pages?

holy fuck lmao

Why'd they turn Liara into an edgy bitch in the sequels?

user, shut the fuck up any idiot can do these things.

Only interesting thing is the apple hacks.

ANANIMOOSE 2.0

ayy lmao

I'm curious, what is going to happen if someone (or country) buys 1 million bitcoin? What will happen to the value of bitcoin?

Having a wiretap on the internet mainline and using prepackaged malware does not a hacker make.

I guarantee you all those scripts were either written by a hacker as part of a plea deal, or stolen from him during his arrest. None of them were made by the NSA

You should be opening that shit up in an offline (air-gapped) Linux OS… not a fucking Windows OS that's online! Are you crazy?

Ikr? I did 3 of those things before breakfast.

Call it "using myself as bait to see if the NSA is just a paper tiger" (they almost certainly are, a few high profile busts a year or some well timed "leaks" just to promote the Panopticon effect)

Hell, maybe I'll even seed the torrent while I'm at it. I'm not particularly concerned.

Trying the "Nathan Hale" method?

his last words were "My only regret is I have but one life to give for my country."

I wish I could say it were that noble, it is entirely based on my confidence that they won't do anything about it.

They couldn't start rounding up people who downloaded these files just because it would leave them completely unable to save face; it'd be a Pyrrhic victory for them because it would show everyone how fragile they really are if they were openly threatened by a single leak. Not to mention that it would hugely exacerbate the anti-NSA sentiment if they went full commissariat.

Let's go through this shall we?

Translation:

Translation

translation

translation

Fucking hell. I'm not trying to be a dick, but stop glorifying basic shit. Some of you are almost as bad as the mask fags

Because they want you to take the gay routes.
Unless you were lesbian femshep, then it was because they want to show you what a lesbian is supposed to be.

where did you download it from?

Auction pastebin, look for the proof section

pastebin.com/NDTU5kJQ

I dont see any links

File URLs, proof section for the password

The Equation Group (EG) is responsible for hyper-advanced malware like Stuxnet, Duqu/Flame, and Strider/Project Sauron. These viruses are the most advanced pieces of software ever discovered by top antimalware labs such as Kaspersky. They can target industrial systems, oil pipelines, and nuclear facilities.

Nobody in the Information Security (infosec) sector actually wants to call EG out on being the NSA because, well, it’s the fucking NSA. But everyone knows it.

A hacker group going by the name Shadow Brokers (SB) have hacked the NSA and released many free exploits to the world, not least among them being a backdoor to Cisco routers. The metadata on these files dates back to 2013, the same time as the Snowden leaks. Snowden and Wikileaks have confirmed these exploits (hacking tools) as legitimate. The release was on Github, but has since been taken down.
>web.archive.org/web/20160815155959/https://github.com/theshadowbrokers/EQGRP-AUCTION/

There is also a pastebin
>pastebin.com/NDTU5kJQ (embed)

DO. NOT. DOWNLOAD. THESE. FILES. UNLESS. YOU. WANT. TO. BE. V&. PERMANENTLY.

Cryptolocker, as you should know, is the virus that encrypts your computer unless you pay the ransom in bitcoins. SB is holding an auction for control of an NSA virus which is a combination of Stuxnet and Cryptolocker which targets the banking system. The activation of such a virus would result in the complete collapse of the financial system.

The NSA has software which can identify a person’s writing style as if it were their fingerprint or iris. SB probably used a program like Anonymouth to defend against that.

If the NSA doesn’t win this auction, whoever does can crash the economy with a simple stroke of the keyboard. This is not a drill. This is the real happening. Get money out of the bank until this is resolved. Stock food.

If this account reaches a million coins, it’s all over and it’s time to go innawoods.
>blockchain.info/address/19BY2XCgbDe6WtTVbTyzM9eR3LYr6VitWK?sort=0

There’s already shady hacker type stuff happening on this account.

There are also /tinfoil/ implications to this since BRICS propaganda outlets have been talking about this exact scenario for a month or two now. Multiple warnings posted saying to watch the news for a banking virus that will take a weekend to fix. It won’t come back on. They say you have 72 hours after the announcement.

This is really it Holla Forums. Godspeed

Auction pastebin.com/NDTU5kJQ (embed)
"Who is Equation Group?" archive.is/ga6un
Wikileaks confimation twitter.com/wikileaks/status/765342384821534722?lang=en (embed)

—-

rt.com/usa/356081-hackers-nsa-spying-tools/

Who the fuck names this shit?

twitter.com/musalbas/status/765357375314358276

meh, my money is tied up in mortgage debt, i have almost no actual liquid cash except what my mortgage offset allows me.

This benefits me, i will own outright 2 properties if the banks collapse and get brought up under national government banks.

I fucked Liara my first time through, Asari are natural sluts since they can reproduce with any race. They also have a kind of cold, calculating, materialistic viciousness hiding underneath their charms.

If you think about it, they're pretty close to being like Russian or Ukrainian women with those traits. Kind of like how the Volus are the space Jews, and the Krogan are Mongolia.

>The activation of such a virus would result in the complete collapse of the financial system.

I don't want anyone to waste their time watching the first season of the TV series Mr.Robot because it's not good past the 1st episode and it's not a spoiler anyway but what you described is Elliot's plan to crash the global financial system and erase all debt.

Didn't one of the Chinese markets have about that much "disappear" not too long ago?

I don't think that's how they will allow that to play out. Pretty sure it will work out like:

If there were any honesty left in the world a bank failing should nullify all debts owed to it, since if the bank failed those debts were given on nonexisting funds which we know to be true

It would give an instant boost to the economy and the only injury sustained would be to those kikes that own interest in the bank itself.

Krogans were niggers

Its up to 921 bucks,
wew lads, should i bid?

NSA.gov is down atm

Im a nigger at pgp? anyone got the decoded files?

The price will skyrocket for a short amount of time, speculators will be very happy. Most people who mine bitcoins are too dense to actually use their heads and see market manipulation.

Speculators from Malta, China and another country that I don't recall manipulated the market a few times in the last 3 years.

Also, if a nation state buys that amount of bitcoin, it will use services and bots, to buy little amounts in massive quantities, just to " pass unnoticed ".

This NSA hack will set the precedent they are looking for to turn encryption into an illegal thing.

Buck up lads, I think after this american election, SHTF.

I love that they write English like a cartoon Russian.

Do us a favor, cat and pipe every file through strings. Let's see what the authors wanted us to hear them say.

Mein negger.

That took longer than it should have. I'm sincerely disappoint that it required a Mustafa. See the initial response in this post.

JUST A HEADS UP THAT AT&T IPs ARE CATCHING HELL FROM 8ch

I can't help but think it's just an Austin Powers reference

So they want 1 out of every 15 bitcoins in circulation? Even if a government was willing to pay that much, they'd need to do it in a less autistic currency.

Krogans had a society based on honour, hierarchy and loyalty.
Vorcha were niggers.

What he mean by this?

No one cares about you or your unwarranted self-importance. Quit avatarfagging.

It all just kind of works.

Me too. First thing.

you need to stop posting

THE NSA HACKING TOOLS HAVE BEEN DECRYPTED!!!

EQGRP-AUCTION.rar
www7.zippyshare.com/v/Ts54bb2p/file.html
EQGRP-AUCTION.rar decrypted

Possibly autistic Chinese hackers?

(((1)))

No shit really? Have a confirming source before I click that?

Do you know what the indefinite detention bill is, fool?

They don't need to say anything, they just need to show up at your door at midnight in a black party van. You're playing a very dangerous game.

Nigger over 100k people in thenus has downlaoded it vnaning them will start a revolution

Bump

lol, you need 1/14th of all the bitcoins in existence..
Good luck 'procuring' that amount.
I believe it is, but a mere rouse to incite the masses into FINALLY FUCKING BUYING THE DAMN THING BECAUSE DOING SO WILL 404 CUCK BANKING

I lold though

If you faggots are ever gonna throw your tendies allowance at anything but your steam accounts consider donating some money to assange.

I don't even want to call him a hero because that word is so overused but I think he does more good than any of us will ever do in our lifetimes.

/shill

You can identify people fairly accurately just by a few paragraphs of text they wrote.

There are open source tools that do this fairly reliably at a rate of 80-90 percent. You can bet your ass that any government agency will have software that can link your posts on Holla Forums to any other writings you have on the internet.

It's like a fingerprint of your frontal lobe.

The fact that they seemingly writing like mongoloids actually just means that they're indeed smart and very worried about being found.

you're doing nothing if you don't have a deadman's switch bot that's going to spam the web when you got v&, idiot.
Prepare for SHTF. At least have guns and grenades ready to take some

I'm more worried about the Chinese.

As philosopher and rapper Lil Wayne once said, "Real Gs move in silence like Lasagna."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stylometry

sage for replying to myself

This guy thinks the NSA hacked themselves so that banks can acquire large amounts of bitcoin.

youtube.com/watch?v=HImPZcRlhtc

(((Stuxnet)))
(((Flame)))

I can almost see the slav squatting when I read this aloud

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

This makes a lot of sense except for one thing. This obviously all helps Trump and we all know Snowden is a full blown leftist that fucking despises him so why would he do this now of all times?

I think the euphemism, "smoke 'em if you got 'em" applies to the recent accelerationism.

Wanna bet the NSA hacked itself to justify asking for a massive increase in budget?

That kind of sounds like a huge waste of time and effort.

you don't know bureaucracy.