Jodelle Ferland

SUPERIOR TO MAISIE IN EVERY WAY
Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.
• Better looking.
• Not a genetic mishap.
• Can act.
• Eyebrows do not make better mustaches.
• Will probably be attractive when older, instead of looking like Steve Buscemi meets Quasimodo in a Ragù commercial.
• Not a scummy skank.

she looks like my ex-online gf

Too bad she doesn't show her tits

She's a Doctor Who fangirl. Do you still find her attractive?

Congratulations?

…yet.

I could learn to live with that. Only once in my life did I try to watch Dr Who, and I was like seven. I just didn't get it. I still don't, but whatever.

She is not fanatical and quote harry potter and doctor who as philosophy, she just likes to play dress up.

I've just noticed this

Trees and rocks are superior to maisie, this isn't even an accomplishment. But nevertheless I agree, she's incredibly qt.

MAISIEFAGS BTFO

That's just not believable. You're telling me if you were stranded on an island with maisie you'd be fucking the trees and rocks? You have mental brain problems.

the way it should be

I would use the trees and rocks to bludgeon and crucify her, then I would jack off. Possibly on her, but I would be able to look at her until I actually shot my wad. Unless he was still sort of alive, then maybe.

She played the little sisters in Bioshock

x3

girl has been pretty since she showed up on the big screen (Silent Hill) now shes a cute

(check'd)
dubs confirm

What a waste of good semen…

jeliza-rose
TIdeland

Pathetic. Sad. Shameful. Disgusting. Truly there is no worse fate than to become a Slothcuck.

No man, I'd just jizz on them. As for Maisie, I'd rape her. Possibly get rid of her afterwards, or do something so I don't have to look at her is all.

She should show more cleavage
yummo

I support this post

What's that movie where the kid discovers his father is a child rapist, and they have a tearful heart to heart in the car, where the kid asks if he'd do what he did to his friend, and drug him and buttrape him and the father replies "No, I'd only jerk off." It was some stupid edgy hipster movie.

Urotsukidoji.