Spooky/comfy thread V2

Last thread:

ITT: We post things that are both spooky and comfy, and this time it's not just limited to YT videos.

Last thread was abandoned and even when it was bumped nobody would reply.

Also, this IMO is one of the spookiest and comfiest SFM animations I've ever seen.

For some reason, IMSCARED makes me feel super comfy. Hell, even just seeing whiteface gives me this feeling.

I always found Hide pretty comfy, but I could never really grasp why

I guess it might just be something about pixel horror and the pixelhorror artstyle.

Anyone else got any spooky comfy horror games?

its 12:49 and these pics and css make it comfy as fuck.

SCP-87 is pretty spooky.

Yeah man, the CSS is comfy as fuck.

I made a .bat text RPG based off DnD 2.5 where you played a sentient banana in a preistdom of potassium. You had to fight skeletons who used milk as health potions while getty lee guided your fate.

Faggots and traps are comfy as shit

That shit is scary but it's not comfy.

It's scary how comfy it is

I just landed a turd that smelt so revoltingly horrific, that even Satan himself would be digusted. Being constipated for 4 days didn't help… it had all that time to 'ripen'. Even Lord Saron would not have claimed that shit for himself, I'm telling you!

Nobody fucking cares.

How can something be scary and comfy at the same time? That doesn't even make sense

I care
Shoo shoo

I know some of the darkest sekrits on this planet all real no fake shit that would make you vomit your anus but doesn't matter because I have skin hunger

It's not really something you can easily explain, it's just a certain feeling, you know?

Kinda like something spooky that makes you feel strangely happy or comfortable.

In this game you got to go back in time to stop linkin park from going back in time to kill kurt cobain so that they could steal the grunge era for themselves. Then you have to go back in time to stop a previous banana clone of the ban ban potassium priestdum who already went back in time to stop 9/11 because the events following a non post-911 world were horrible and changed mankind for good. In this dark future mankind melded with machine and were no longer recognizable physically or emotionally with humanity. It's a game of blurred morals and hard choices that always have realistically disappointing choices.

WILL YOU GUYS PATREON AN UNREAL ENGINE REMAKE?

I promise it will be better than mass effect

lab.serotoninphobia.info

Eh, seems kinda like a boring 2deep4u sort of thing you see top10 youtubers jizzing over.

Touche. Tried watching petscop yet?

So some sort of weird Japanese playstation style
EA game? Intriguing, but not really spooky.

In case any of you faggots use linux:
Let that run for a while, and it'll find a bunch of random websites for you, mostly routers and IOT shit, but occasionally there's some spooky shit
By the way, it might be a good idea to do
So it writes it's output to ~/Documents/Random_Websites.

It gets pretty spooky later on tbh

So what, a cutesy game that urns spooky? My curiosity is peaked.

please nobody do this

it deletes system32 on your linux machine

Something that always spooks me to think about is space.
There's nothing there. It just seems so abnormal

That's rm -rf /
nmap scans networks. The command I provided is even in the man page for nmap. Though yeah, you do need sudo perms to run it.

Fuck off, Rin

H.P. Lovecraft's works are comfy and spooky as fuck. He also hated the Jews.

God damn, this is shit getting interesting. I'm at Petscop 3 rn and it's pretty spoopy.

Is that why he married one?

I just finished Petscop and god damn, I want more. I need more. I have too many unanswered questions.

for whatever reason, Salad Fingers always made me feel kind of comfy. obviously it's pretty creepy, but i never understood why it was considered so horrible and disturbing by most people.
now, Dog of Man is something that well and properly freaked me the fuck out, and not in a good way.

Yeah, Dog of Man was fucked up beyond belief. Maybe it was trying to convey how people will do anything, including self harm, to obtain something? I dunno.

more than the whole tumor thing, what freaked me out was what him and the dog did at the end.
if you haven't watched it yet, go do it now. not knowing will give it more impact.

oh that's nice, they made the spoilers green. i hate CSS's that make the spoilers the same color as the background.

I've already seen it before multiple times. Yeah that was the most fucked up part honestly.

yeah, i got that from the reply. that part was meant for lurkers, guess i should have worded it better.

pro tip: don't use the board's CSS

David Firth tends to make fucked up shit. It's not really very comfy though.

like i said, salad fingers has a weirdly comfy quality to it, but dog of man is absolutely fucked. i haven't watched his other stuff.

You need to watch Cream.

It's a must play really

Silent Hill 2, everything after killing eddie (i.e. the overlook hotel including the annoying boat ride) felt oddly comfy

Fuck yeah, dubs confirmed

Soure on spooky pic 2.

Get the fuck out, trapfags, make your own thread.

fucking this. having trap threads is bad enough, but having you closet homos invade other threads is worse.

topspook
10/10 would fright again thanks op

No problem man. I've always loved that one.

test

fuck OP, comfy and creepy, i thought the TF assets would make it silly, but it was good, thnaks for sharing it

I'm really happy people are able to enjoy this as much as I did. You know, I think I'm gonna watch this when I'm getting settled in bed.

bump cause i like this thread

Thanks, dude.

This thread reminds me of the good old days when Candlejack wo

When Candlejack what?

Wait, fuck, now I remember. That's some obscure halfchan oldfag shit right there.

But seriously, this seems like an odd time to meniot Candlejack, don't you thi

Candlejack is a punk ass bi

Hey now, this is supposed to be a spooky comfy thread, so don't derail the thread with Candlejack, you fucking fa

do you think he takes you if its in the file name as well or d

Oh shit, nigga.
But really, stop this memetic nonse

But in all real seriousness, let's get back to the original thread topic, please. If you really want to spout memes, just make a thread about memes, k?

nah mate

Dude, don't be a faggot. If you wanna derail a thread, don't derail this one. This one's too good to derail. Go and derail a pedo or gay thread or shitpost in whatever Dysnomcuck pinned.

One of the comfiest things is to be in bed late at night with the lights out, browsing Holla Forums on a laptop, all after getting cold with a fan to make sure you can get extra comfy in bed.

That's just what I enjoy, though.

That's not spooky though. Even browsing something like /x/ isn't truly spooky.
/fringe/ occasionally has some good spooks though

Isn't it spooky enough that Candlejack is sn

Eh, it's just a bunch of """paranormal""" shit, and a popular nofap thread.

Isn't that the zombie game where it's ""evil"" to kill zombies or some bullshit?

WARNING: Meme Responsibly™

Fuckin "Settled" is great for the comfy spooky combo

Settled? Is that another pixel horror game?

bump

yeah, some pixel horror game

Huh. Maybe I'll play it.

ye, it's shorter, not hard at all tho, but a game nonetheless
It's good for it's price, short and sweet.

He didn't have sex with her. Look it up.
He only married her to afford the sweet neet life.

On the one hand I like that you guys are making these threads and on the other I realize Holla Forums is the one who ruined /x/ on halfchan in 2010

FUCK YOU GUYS

Heyyy, you posted the same shit in the other spooky thread!

Faggot detected.

/x/ started on Holla Forums, after it became popular moot exiled us to /x/.

download and listen to all of Burial's shit

Fuck, thanks for sharing OP, watched the whole thing and gave me a feeling I never experienced before. Is there more of this?

in