RATE ME PLEASE!!!!

I need an objective opinion on how I look. I know u assholes will be mean but with a hint of truth.

Kissless virgin
Fat partially shaven
5 in cock
Sell weed
Live with mom
Look on Craigslist for girls…ended up being and getting blown by old guy
Have a used Lexus and associates degree

Introvert and not comfortable in my own body is why I stay in alot. I jerk too much. Have. Collection of tengas and sex toys to enhance sessions.

Am I a lost cause or is it not really that bad

Other urls found in this thread:

babybellym.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow no one….u are all so much better than me??

We're not whoring for attention and bumping our own threads after only 10 mins on a dead board, so yes.

Step 1. Move out of mommies house

You're fuckin' 24 dude. You'll feel way better.

and then you bail on your thread asking for advice.

No I'm still here. I've looked around at places but it's hard to pay my my way thru school and a 800 dollar rent.

I'm more worried about my jerking and having got so big it's going to take another two years to comfortably get laid….i get sad sometimes

rent a hooker

become a trap.

nobody gives a shit about you fucking narcissist

you're a kissless virgin because you make threads like these

write a book about why gay is wrong

I'm an objective opinion
AMA

I've explores a bit. Like I said I went on cl looking for girl but end up with hookers. I never followed thru but I arranged something. I almost turned a friend of a friend into fucking me, letting me eat her out for cash but she eventually moved and I never acted. I have driven around the hood a few times. Talk to some street hookers just to tease myself…
Almost had a crackhead suck me but my better conscience stopped me.

Then just put your nose to the grind stone and work towards getting done with school so you can find your own place. Start exercising around your house. Sit ups and push ups with some walking will be enough to make a big difference. Get your lazy ass in gear so you'll be doing good once you are in a better financial situation. Or sit around stagnant. Whatever suits ya.

What's funny is that when I'm on omegele or chatroulette guys often ask if I am becuz I have large tits. I play around a bit but I'm not gay….my dick just can't consistently stay hard for that stuff. Self exploration and cam roulette s is the farthest I'd go..tho I think it's dad that I've gotten a really good reception to my body by gay men rather than even bbw or ugly chicks

Bro I have. I took a semester off to loose weight and better myself before I transfer. I want to be my best self before I'm really in college but i don't know what's wrong with me. I bought a stationary bike and set it up on my room but I haven't used it a lot and continue to binge eat. I feel like I've spent this time jerk in smoking weed when mom's at work or I have time off.

I don't ever post on here. First time but I see where u r coming from. Sorry

But I can't because I've explored a bit. Becuz I'm so desperate.l, and u know how it is….sometimes my sick gets soooo hot I get pervert thoughts that numb inhibitions and I eventually met up with a guy and we jerk and lightly sucked each other. I didn't cum hard and didn't really love it. So here I sit…tenga jerk sleeve and vibrating cock ring in hand

It's all in your attitude and outlook on life. Quit being a lazy faggot.

You sound like an interesting person.
I'd buy weed from you every few days just to make sure you had money in your pocket.
4/9 on the bortle scale.

Yeah that's basically what I say to myself and assume everyone who meets or knows me thinks about me….i have poor self esteem that I didn't notice til I had crown of an old gay man's penis rubbing the inside of my right cheek….its weird…i feel sad/depressed but not hopeless…maybe it's the constant masturbation but I wouldn't ever kill myself even though I've thought about it. Like I bought the bike to change myself. Bought one of those penis extenders that strechs ur cock and I think it's been working. I'm still small but baby steps aren't going to get me catches up when I'm this far behind

I think I am but I would never show it and no one would ever ask. I'd hook u up too. Thanks. What is a 4 on the bottle scale?

You aren't in bad shape or bad looking so if you change your attitude you wont have too much catching up to do. The past is behind you, just focus on improving yourself and again, quit being a faggot.

You are cute face wise. But u sound like a fatass underneath. Not a lost cause but U have a lot of work to do before I'd fuck you lol

I am so fucking glad I have self control and a drive for self improvement.

Didn't I meet you behind the Mall last weekend?

Does it result in massive wealth or at least above average income and boatloads of pussy or at least a few high quality tight vagina? I get I have a health self image but does it translate to the outside world?

Thanks. At this point the realization that I have all these kinds to shed is unmotivating. I did the math to reach my target weight loss and it was something like 400 000 calories to reach 170 pounds and hopefully regain inches to my cock. It's my goal but it 'll take time. Y'all reminded me of that

Does what result in massive wealth, etc.? Gonna have to reword that.

My bisexual exploration isn't becuz I like doing gay things. I don't really enjoy it. My cock is never really rock hard and I don't cum buckets and spasm all over like I do when I'm jerking myself with all my toys. But u know how it gets sometimes. The freak, no matter how alpha or beta a masculine man is….when that temporary nymphomania hits. We need a release. Some weirdos become rapist or pesos….i stalk cl find a way to get this demon out of me…..im not gay but I've been a part of some erotic same sex activities…harmless and no one was tramatized

Lol my bad. Does your self control and need to improve yourself result in more money….did u get a promotion or hit the lotto more easily. I just feel like I have the same intentions maybe as u but the execution is poor. Something I can improve, which is why I haven't killed myself, but what does the other side of this struggle look like since u are there. Away from my attitude of being stuck in a rut.

For weed? I mostly sell pounds and stuff bigger than oz s. Not to brag but the shit is everywhere over here in Cali.

For a jerk? I doubt it. I am more discrete with that stuff. Like to be a freak I'm private

Do you think you are sexy. That's what matters most Reese.

That's deep brah
I'll be a rocket scientist, all I gotta do is IMAGINE

I've never been rich. What I did was become a suicidal coke head and alcoholic after some bad shit from when I was younger and almost succeeded in my plan to do myself in. Near death experience gave me a new appreciation for life. Been on a slow, but steady incline ever since. You don't need money, just a new outlook.

I do think I'm ok. A 3.5/10 maybe 4 on my personal view of myself. I think my ceiling is a 7 tops. I'm not an assholes but not a push over…tolwrable maybe bland kinda monotone but o feel like that's becuz I am uncomfortable in my own skin so I don't Chase after friendships or relationships. Hope that changes wen I look decent idk

All those hungry kids in Africa….need to just imagine a roasted turkey, mash potatoes and Mac n cheese. If they think hard enough then maybe…just maybe

I respect ur experience. I feel like i have manipulatwd my life experience to cater to my own lack of impulse control. It's hard to break out of it. Not as tough as addiction but difficult in a way that lack the urgency to stop and change everything. I'm feel trap in my routine

Ur kinda sexy by the way…

thanks..but that aint me lol

I'm glad. I was kinda bummin' on the thought of that sitting behind your screen.

Shit at this point a girl like that is all I'm good for. That who I look for on cl and tinder

You're after BBW?

Yeah or bigger. On cl u know they have body shape descriptor like bbw or curvy….i look for big or ssbbw. Honestly I want a girl with as low self esteem as me so I can have sex without the body shaming judgemental feelings I know I'll feel if the girl isn't big than me. Ibknowbits ducked up but I want to play it safe and practice my way to a decent to cute girl one day. U know practice my oral and stroke, overall flow. I got a subscription to Omgyes, that female sex online class. They help me be more confident but I need that real life exp.

Well best of luck, nigga.

Thanks. I know it sounds weird and possibly pathetic but it's my plan and wanted feedback. I'll take ur reply as tentative or apathetic approval.

It's just me not being certain how far you're gonna take the self improvement, but I'm hoping you go all in.

do u think masturbation makes men docile and not as competitive overall. like the need to improve self to attracts mates drives men and if ur squirt off twice a day and any other time ur dick gets hot it'll effect ur priorities and other hormone chemical shit

no one OP where are u?

I know the further I go without spankin' it, the more drive I have, but I love spankin' it, just not all the time.

Well, you're wearing a jacket so I can't get a good look at your build but clearly you're a little round around the edges. Go work out.

Other than that, you're literally fine. From your picture there is nothing a few months' moderate workout can't fix for you.

*reads other stuff in your post* Oh. OH.

1) Get out. Get out. GET OUT. It does not matter if you have to get a shitty job breaking rocks with a pickaxe, just get your monies together and start looking for housing situations. You may have to do the housemate thing initially, which sucks, but it's still better than spending your twenties in your parents' house.

2) Work, make money, create an at-least semi-stable situation. Literally nothing else, not any creative projects you want to do, not getting a girlfriend, is as important as that. You can have plenty of time for hobbies when you know you can at least partly support yourself (if your parents at least want to help you; most do).

3) If you actually do (1) and (2) you will discover a lot of the shame over the bad fucked up things you did or allowed to be done to you will fade. I PROMISE. You go over and over this stuff in your head because you're idle and you have nothing better to do. Trust me, PRIORITIES.

dont u feel less driven. chemically ur drained and ur body responds. i think OP is jerking himself a virgin. some sexual selection shit

No. It doesn't make much of a difference. I just feel slightly more driven.

Thank you. Wow. This is the articulate and brutally honest response I was looking for. In all honesty, this pic is pathetically my most flattering one. Good lighting has faked out an online hookers or two…lol

I'm around 240lbs. My bmi says I'm obese. Like What! It's a scary realization . This is as big as I've ever been so I could loose a small childs weight and I think that's a way to grow the appearance of my dick.

I had an epiphany recently. I noticed the freedom I have to control me and my reality…not to get to philosophical but I feel free just a little shame. Not shame for the things I did more for what I was doing instead of bettering myself.

But I don't know… i like the self awareness I've developed from being a loner and introvert. Inside, who I feel I am and want to be does match my exterior and what I share with the world and it makes me sad…..motivatef but sad becuz I know how important looks are as a person who is so self aware. It's a mindfuck to binge on taco bell in my car and seeing my double chin in the mirror…its like a fucking movie bro….so just work out and make money huh….i can follow simple instruction

Cut that mf beard and take a decent hair style and change ur clothes damn it . U look like a country boi.

Yes mother…lol. I'm a city boy. Born in the country. I down shave my face cuz a clean shave make my double chin look huge.

Like i said.Your face is cute and all that erotic shit you are into is hot. Your girlfriend, or next sexual partner, will appreciate that stuff when they get to know you better. Just give it time and don't give up

I don't believe you

I've replied to threads but never post a thread. Have nothing to talk about so I looked in the mirror. Sorry

It's a measurement of 1-9 that indicates the visibility of stars based on the skies condition. I'm saying you're a star, just not the brightest one.
Plus you said "RATE ME" I had to give it an odd response.

You ended up becoming an old guy? How did that happen? Are you still an old guy?

3, you look like a fucking beaner

that picture is oddly sexy.
any more?

Probably more on it's tumblr page. ==↓==
babybellym.tumblr.com/ ==←==

oh man, i'm having the weirdest boner right now.

I'm loving the Image Board Community!

You sound like a pretty intelligent person, and you have a good idea of what your issues may be which is good because after all they are your issues.
I'm not fat but I used to think I was unattractive, then I went to prison at 15 and grew some balls. I was scared sure but I made a pass at every girl I liked, most didn't respond, or were like 'eww gross' or w/e snooty hoes do. But quite a few thought I was hot and had no problem letting me know. Sex I was nervous about but after the first time (no complaints) I was confident I was at least good enough. Most of the girls I've been with didn't get off, and I ask them usually..but they still enjoy the sex. a girl is gonna be with you because she likes you, not because of your looks or how big your dick is. Mines 3 inches long (and I'm hard atm) but nobodies ever complained.
"Check yaself before ya rekt yaself"

When your fat hides your dirty parts, nudes are kinda pointless. Or is it wearing underwear? I can't tell.

Your eyebrows are terrifying.

That's a really cool and unique answer thanks. That's kinda how I've felt in life

Fact that she's naked is sexy. Nude in plane sight.

I'm afraid to tweeze or was my eyebrows. I think it's the least of my worries

They are awesome right. I got an awesome diverse bag of opinions full of advice and unique perspectives that I can really use…

What nudes? Her fat protects her purity.

Mix with some Asian and Aryan blood….but that about where I see myself

Haha I like that.

Exactly….i got my dick sucked but had to get on my knees for a few minutes. It was kinda fun to experiment and get the taste of it but not something I'm into heavy

Story of my life

Little advice since you seem new here.
filling out the name field here means u shouldn't be here. It's allowed to single out people who don't belong here.
Also if that's your real name and you've already said you live in cali, your the next contestant up for
doxed in under 30 seconds
Stay anonymous

3 inches…really that's encouraging to me. The more weight ive put on my pelvis fat puffs out more and cover my dick. I know I can't get better and the consensus of this thread has been to grab myself by the boot straps and get active. Work out and start fasting. From there a lot of these auxiliary problems will solve themselves wen I'm more self confident. Thanks for the advice ..

I just wonder what maybe u think I was smart….i like to think I am I just wonder how I was able to communicate that?

lost cause.

I am new here thanks…this isnt my real name so am I ok? I don't have any Facebook or social media accounts cuz I don't want to be out there. I figured my bros at 8 ch would exercise what little empathy they have on me and leave me be. I am no threat to anyone in real life. I try not to be in assholes when I ride or interact with ppl in my day to day…i deserve some shit for petty stuff but not a billing.
..idk maybe that's expecting too much of the internet especially here

But I'm not gay tho. No curious at the most but I never had a relationship or anything anal….not far from not not necessarily faggotry

there is no such thing as "Aryan", its an ideological race.

impossible both have strait hair, you have nigger in you.

Fuck that. Just be comfortable with yourself, people will like you more and women will find you more attractive. avoiding hard situations only builds the stigma up. If you fear something put yourself in the mindset of face it or die trying.
i've always been skinny. I've tried working out and eating more but no dice. So now I don't sweat shit I cannot change or am not willing to make the effort to change

I said you were intelligent for a reason, it's obvious. You can lay out all your strengths and weaknesses and be honest. This requires much wisdom

I meant german kinda tongue nas cheek. I wish I was black if u haven't read my dilemma. I'm seen a a Latino but was raised around white ppl so I don't speak or identify with Spanish speakers.

Actually it's real. It's the people bred by the nazis. Don't you even know history m8?

how did you end up with curly hair?

Also I saw you mentioned going for fatties and ugly girls. DONT
Their are plenty of normal body type girls just dying to throw you some pussy. You sell weed so that right there is an open door for bitches.

close though. its ok to explore what you like

I meant it as german. Bad reference

It's fun…i like it trying to not feel ashamed

Idk. No one in my families black tho. I have a hot teen cuz who ducked a black guy and got preg at 15. So I have one mix baby cousin nut that's its. Maybe my Mex side I guess idk

You´re a poor imitation,
< you will never be this guy

Thanks bro. I know other guys feel like this I'm just too embarrassed to ask irl. That's why sites like this were invented. I'm just gonna grind and hope for the best.

Thanks that's positive trait that can't be seen. It's what keeps me sane and stable. As of today I am slowly trying to eat less and work out more…the ancient key to looking good to get pussy. An interesting side project I was thinking of is to start an Tumblr to document my metamorphosis as like a journal….what u think I know there is a lot of them already but I think it's be cool to see the changes

Whadaya mean???

no. you got sucked off by a man. totally fucking gay. there are 7 billion humans on earth. there is at best, a 100,000 of them who are valuable. guess in which group are you?

Hey I'm desperate man….at this point I'll take what I can get….hot piss taste like a Fiji water after a week in the desert. I sell decent amoumt of weed. Im a good salesman but I can't ever put it all together

This cat has all the answer. He is your friend, my friend, he is family and he knows it. He doesn´t judge you bro, this cat is cool this cat is life.

I agree with you I don't want to do any gay shit. If rather have a 300 lb smelly bitch who's legs I can stick my ugly face between but I need something to scratch my itch…u are right tho

Cats are for female children, single women and faggots. No thx

Is it weird that it is sorta relaxing me….its strange but if u stare at him long enough u make that face and feel ok…not great but far from depressed. Just alive and human

fuck that u are great the way u are

id tickle ur bum

Being honest with yourself is what's important. Because once you can identify your issues you can begin to set a course to make changes.
And as far as people attacking you here…. it's possible but you're not being a whiny little bitch and trying to pass a lie on us so you can believe it yourself, so I doubt it would be very effective to troll you.

cats r qt tho

Exactly man thanks….its strange to be complete understood by random replies….i subscript to the mantra the truth will set u free. I just want a perspective from a completely outta the box place and 100 replies in…way more than I thot. I feel I got something from it.

Little girls with pink bows in their hair are cute.
Cats are wild beasts.

my fave cat

How about naughty celeb girls with pink nipples and pink cunt meat with cat covering there pussies

You suck at photoshop mr goldberg

I agree. Lying only leads to confusion for everyone involved.

Sorry user but I like my meat a little more tender and how to say…. with less than 9001 miles of dick ran through already….

You re cool bro. I hope good things happen to u today and tomorrow. World need a more intelligent ppl capable of understanding other ppls perspectives. Show some dam empathy ppl

I was thinking more lily rose depp and j law not Bella Thorne or Rihanna. Everyone but me has a past. The thought of fucking candiss and getting nude selfies with her best friend in an is extrememy hot..and she's rich. So post creampie we can go eat and have her pay for it….you will get tired you are winning so much

Glad someone appreciates some of my more refined qualities. I usually come here to organize raids or just watch with contempt as the chan community flushes everything that was good down the shitjack.

It's just a trip to read back this thread and look over what issue continue to be brought up….i think I'm a little too much of a perfection…not in that I doing think perfect but I want/need them to be for me to feel comfortable. Whether it was not turning in papers back in high school because they weren't as good I thot they could be or not allowing myself to get laid because the I didn't think I looked good enough or the girl that did want me wasn't just right…..in my short research I've sorta traces it to intellectual giftedness o think I might have had growing up….i smoke so much weed that I've numbed a lot of senses but I have certain charactistic that explain why I'm such an odd outlier….i shud be swimming in decent to low grade puss but dont….its like the same reason I can't laugh at slapstick comedy ……its just who I am

One thing I can say about homosexuality is that for men its a highly controversial subject. I'm sure every man has had gay fantasies before. I know I have, and I'm not gay. Doesn't make me any better or worse than someone who has done acts or has never had those thoughts. I blame the media and my own lack of self control. We all have things were ashamed of. I sucked a dogs dick when I was like 18-19 and when I was a kid I told my younger siblings to fuck. I had some dude get me all drunk once and next thing I know he's sucking my dick, I was like 'fuck naw' as soon as I realized. But the thing is these faggots try to trick you into gay sex.
Putting my dick in someones ass!?
Beard touching up on my nuts!?
I'll pass

Thanks for ur opinion. I kinda feel the same way. I believe in the idea that we are all capable of bisexual but not destined for it. I know for me the taboo really gets me going…sorta like ur dog or siblings. Once u realize the freedom to explore sexual boundaries it's is health to push them. With u and I see tried a few out of our box things and learned from it….thats the goal right?

Yea same here. Well except I don't really work or hustle or anything. Dude weed makes you smart, it's like science and shit.
I'm sure that if I really wanted to I could have all kinds of girls (getting laid online is easy try meetme.com I've met like 4 girls off there and they acted kinda iffy about givin it up online but irl they basically tore my clothes off. It used to be called myyearbook.com and its a typical teen to college age social media platform with the shit where you click pics of ppl u like and they do too and eventually you'll match with someone. Then you decide whether to pursue. I used to drink a few beers for courage before I got on there. Most girls in the local chat shit won't respond but some will.

I think so. People learn from experience, personal experience.

And the fact that its taboo should make people carry theirselves with enough respect for others to keep that shit where it belongs -in the closet
if not for other adults sake then at least for the sake of children who couldn't know right from wrong if they were presented a believable enough facade

I'm just glad my experiences have been mild and harmless. I easily could have had an unpleasant time on one of these meetups. I think I did a good job of setting them up like that but just looking back I was young dumb and full of cum. I had a nice older man gently show me the ropes. I guess that's why ancient Greeks had old to young man apprenticeships. It just works well

Yeah those that need to know will know….thw discretion is what makes it hot

Yeah that's been probably the most annoying thing about all of this is seeing my dumbass cousins getting his ugly and dumb ass co-worker pregnant and brag about getting pussy. Like bro, take a step back and look at the macro view of ur situation and realize ur another statistic of lower middle class mediocrity and an example that lame fuccbois can get pussy too…

So for me the problem is know I could do more, less inhibited ppl are doing more and I'm imagining a reality where I am the best version of myself living on the top shelf….

Yea your problem isn't getting pussy or being fat or not having a big enough dick, it's you. You are your own worst enemy.I fight Myself almost daily. Usually I win. Not always but usually.
It's a constant battle against negative people to keep a positive outlook. Nothing pisses me off more than people being pessimistic. But I fight to keep a pokerface 24/7 and it works out for me.
The day I realized people couldn't gauge what I was thinking or how I felt with any degree of accuracy, I knew I had conquered at least an aspect of myself.
And I make some effort to be a better person almost daily. You just gotta make yourself think positive. I remember forcing myself to feel happy in the mornings. To even get moving. And after years and years it comes naturally now.
Change the way you think

Hahaha!
Wew lad
Yea fuckers like that make me cringe.