Is it possible??

Do any of you pedofags own guns?? is a pedo uprising possible??.

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to the daycare tomorrow.

Nice LOL.

If pedos love kids why would they kill them??.

You know how Saint Elliot was driven to kill the women he desired?

Being sexually frustrated and i think that is why Adam Lanza killed the kids at Sandy Hook as well he was a upset autistic pedo who was mad because he couldn't diddle kiddies.

Elliot died for our sins

I've had a gun before but I didn't own it. A family member left it at my place years ago and I just held it to him for years since he never came to pick it up. I was so close to raping a female with it in hopes she'd get so scared of the gun and just do as I asked. The girl was my fucking landlord's daughter. He owns the apartments but his 17yo (at the time) daughter runs the show while he is away and she pisses me off to no end. Always complainging about this or that and it fucking annoys me

One day she comes barging into my apartment (when I had just got out of the shower) asking I sign the fucking lease even though I had a whole extra week to do so and I told her I'd make time for it. So she barges in and "asks" for me to sign it but her voice sounded like

So she comes barging in and is really bitchy. Then she complains why I didn't have on clothes. I told her she just fucking barged in last minute I wasn't expecting her and she insists everything is my fault

So I go to the room and tell her I'm going to put some pants on. She keeps heavy sighing like she's fucking annoyed as hell. I go to my underwear drawer, look at the gun for 30 seconds, then pull out some boxers and go sign her fucking paper

I swear I could have easily just pistol whipped that bitch and raped her. God she would have deserved it

thats too old.

But I didn't do that

Actually, a few years prior to that I had went to a sex shop for the first time. I was maybe 22 or 23 at the time. I had a streak where a few weeks in the summer I was really lucky and was babysitting kid after kid week after week. Family kids. Friend's kids. Even a coworker had me look after her daughter for an hour.

I thought that was my "year" so to speak to get all my pedo deeds done and checked off my bucket list. So I bought a 3inch small, noise-less vibrator that you keep on the clit. And I bought a small 4inch dildo with little girth. I also bought some scentless/tatsteless lube to go with it and the cashier (a woman) kind of knew it was my first time since I was so nervous. She asked if I was a virgin. I said yes. She said who the toys were for. I said I'm getting them as a present for a particular girl. It will be her first time using them. (I had no girl in particular. Just if any of the children I was looking after wanted to feel good. I'd use it on them)

She implied if it was for an underage girl. I implied yes. She then offered me special lube that would work the best "for a girl's first time" and then before I left she called me back and opened a packet and gave me 2 free pills. She said they were dick pills and I should use them before I go down on the girl because my first time i'll probably be too nervous to get it up so "that should help"

She then gave me an ultra-wide smile and said she hopes to see me back again

Of course, user. Why don't you show me all of your hoarded weapons and plans on this secure Taiwanese basket weaving forum.

Hhhaaaa nice try faggot

Unfortunately, I didn't get to use the toys on any of the girls I babysat. Never had the time. The only girl that I "could" have even used them on wasn't as curious/playful as the others so I didn't even try for fear she wouldn't like it and say something to her mom

I had her on the bed, her bed, and took her shirt off and started playing with her nipples. I then started licking, pinching, and sucking on the nipples. Noting. Not even a move. Not even goosebumps. NOTHING

And the more I tried to make her nipples erect the more annoyed she got and the look on her face became angry really quickly so I stopped and took her out to get ice cream in hopes she would not mention anything (she didnt)

So when she fell asleep (this is going to sound faggy) I sat on the dildo and stuck it up my ass and bobbed up and down on it since I had heart of prostate stimulation like a week prior. Didn't work on me though so I threw the dildo away with the vibrator and there went my dreams of ever having sex with a child

Not at all. If it wasn't you think I'd take minutes to fucking paste each entry?

fuck off
true pedo here you fucking normie

Pick one

having a gun is just common sense
am I gonna kill kids with it no? myself maybe one day
pedos have nothing to uprise about you cant shoot your way into making people accept that you wanna fuck kids and shooting and killing a kid to fuck isnt worth either

Muhamad already did it, ask Aisha.

I'm Aisha
AMA

tits or gtfo

Oh we don't wanna kill kids we wanna kill normies for treating us like shit.

bumping for autism

Holy shit this is more cucked than Holla Forums.

Nearly all of the subpoenas Holla Forums has received over the years have been for threats, even joke threats.

This

What do you mean, what does that have to do with my posts being mass deleted like this is a cuckshed.