Is Dysnomia underrated? Especially in comparison with other BO's?

Is Dysnomia underrated? Especially in comparison with other BO's?

i am newfag, i have only ever been on Holla Forums
==DYSNOMIA FAGGOT LOL==

I haven't been banned once and I make like 88% of all threads here. The guys whining about him must be pedofags who are slowly running out of vpns.
I mean it's still fucked up that him and Jim are probably giving all of our data to Mossad but which BO doesn't nowadays?

WTF is the matter with you?
Are you fucking blind and retarded?
If Dysnomia is underrated it is only in the category of "biggest fuckups in the history of chans".

That would be proof that Dysnomia is *over*-rated, you stupid 4chan faggot.

Kill yourself immediately my man.

Ooh! Go get em, tiger!

I still talk to my old BO on twitter all the time. He gives me advice on art and other stuff.
I hate that he had to grow up though but he's still always there for me.

ya, Dysnomia does some goofy or questionable stuff sometimes, but he hasn't banned me for any stupid reason like on cuckchan, so hes ok in my book.

furries are cancer tbh

So you are saying that his behavior is questionable, but it is ok because it hasn't affected you personally. Using that logic, you have no problem with gay rapists as long as your ass is untouched. And randomly boiling babies in oil is fine, as long as they don't boil one of yours.
Maybe you should actually spend some time thinking about what you are going to say before you say it. People might start treating you better if you did.

Dysnomia isn't chaotic enough, people take imageboards too seriously.. especially fucking Holla Forums.

That is one nice pile of shame in the background

88%
Impossible, I'm responsible for at least 30%. It can't just be you, me, and that one other user 'always jacking it in the corner It just can't be. Simply ridiculous.

What makes you say that?

The fuck are you on about? You're in every thread shitting on dysnomia BECAUSE he did something to you, personally.

Suck it the fuck up fam.

a pedo

t. dysnomia :-D

i put on a flag, i cropped it from the screenshot and resized it and renamed the filename.

What did he mean by this?

Basically what we've all been saying since like last Tuesday. He's too nice, tries to be too friendly, openly exposes himself as an attention whoring inept little shit.
Bring back. Boss snacks!

Banning is at an all time low.
Pedophiles are everywhere.

I honestly feel that dysomnia is the BO that we deserver.

I don't remember a moment where dysnomia ever made me upset. I don't understand why so many posters here seem to hate their guts. I just don't understand. nobody ever says any reason, they just says they hate them over and over.

maybe dysnomia hasn't done the best job ever, but I don't really understand how dysnomia did a bad job in any way and the hate seems largely unfounded.

Dysnomia is the biggest crock of shit ever to happen in the history of evolution. That was are stuck with his retardness, is poison for this place, until he either 1] dies, or 2] is removed by force.

just start your own board if you dont like it ;DDD

this, dysnomia is cancer tbh

Dysnomia seems like a pretty good person who's been through enough. I would make tender love to him if he wanted me to though

How did you know that I..Can you see me right now?

Fags

yes

I am questioning the soundness of your logic. It seems that you are arguing that the ends justify the means as long as you personally end up not being negatively affected, but in cases where you *are* negatively affected the ends don't justify the means. That is not just logically inconsistent, it is commonly referred to as douchebaggery.

Be of no fear! Our new Mod, "Baguette Pam Pamâ„¢", will save us fro the Three Cock Alliance!

Something inside me is telling me that Dysnomia is OP, but whatever. He's o.k I suppose. I've copyspammed 4cuck tier threads when the board was slow, posted stupid threads, insulted the guy, tried to spam the board when drunk and all kinds of other dumb shit. I've only ever received a 24 hour ban for my faggotry. Maybe he's to weak and not harsh enough on cucks and pedos? I didn't put him in charge so it's not my decision to make. I do wish he'd stop attention whoring with the board CSS, flags and id's. Flags were o.k to be honest, it was fun to call out fucking leafs and britbongs. I'm still undecided about de-listing Holla Forums, it won't stop 4cuckers from finding this place and newfags will get here eventually.

7/10

Well, the BO of /kennedi/ reminds me of Dysnomia. Idk why.

Hi Dysnomia, for all we know, you're samefagging hard

Nope, I'm a genuine, real person. Not OP, not BO, not Jim, not one of Jims underage ladyboys, not FBI, NSA, CIA. Just a lowly faggot.

;^)

kys dys

Then you must be Rin/Pam Pam!