Wtf happened to Holla Forums?

wtf happened to Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/10134154.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump cuckery happened

The users of Holla Forums and Holla Forums became separated. Back in the days of halfchan when there was one battleground to discuss political events /new/ get out it was a constant fight to control the board's narrative of what had happened, with people on both sides posting threads and replying to them to get public approval and, in a sense, "win" the topic. When you were being accused of lying, exaggerating, or not understanding something constantly by channers on the opposite side of you, sources, statistics, and fact were the weapons of choice, forcing your would-be opponent to defend why all this data proved that they were, beyond a doubt, a faggot. Once they were separated, leftists were free to go to a board where everything they said wasn't going to be challenged, which meant that things the right said wouldn't be challenged. In the end, both sides created echo-chambers for each other by not wanting to deal with the other side's faggotry, which decreases the intellectual and debating ability of everyone, and waters down the ability for lurkers and newfags to learn and come to their own conclusions like they used to. This is, of course, only the starting point of the issues, and doesn't get into the problems and cultural shifting that "shills" and dis-info agents created, which caused boards like Holla Forums to become increasingly zealous in their beliefs, unwilling to compromise for fear of being given outsider status, or explain their points with studies, rationality, and fact for fear of wasting their time against someone who had no intention of even reading their reply.
t. '06 oldfag, Chanology supporter (I was young), migrant of the GG exodus, veteran of the Meme War.

Also an 06 oldfag

Good summary.

2001 oldfag here, you guys are both shills go fuck off yourselfs

Shills got a lot of cash to shitpost bullshit.

One day a long time ago I was eating a cheeseburger with moot when I stumbled upon the idea of having an American version of Futaba which I had browsed for ages using my illegal proxies I hacked from my neighbor. I told him my plan but I was too lazy to do it: "Hey Christopher, you seem pretty smart. Maybe you should make an imageboard too and become rich". Suddenly I saw a twinkle in his eye and he ran out of McDonalds. I shrugged and continued to eat my burger.

And the rest, as they say, was history. I was later given the privilege of making the 1st post on 4chan because I was the one who had the idea in the first place.

Summer '99 oldfag here, it checks out.

this

inoperable cancer?

huge long cocks

nice pasta, nigger

Kennedi = Faggonia

hahahahhahaha

Seems legit OP

you got autism

we still post studies and you can post on Holla Forums any time faggot
t. pol

I laugh when I see some faggot come here complaining about Holla Forums I don't use it unless I'm trying to organize a raid. But in the 4 years i've used Holla Forums I've never been banned on Holla Forums so imo it can't be too bad. I mean I got banned from Holla Forums by mark for making a thread about siege of dragonspear, in a positive light. and Holla Forums I've been banned too many times to count, baphomet as well

Sounds legit.

Convert to Islam

8ch.net/pol/res/10134154.html

Pol isn't run by Jews, right?

what do bans even mean to people that give a shit to surpass them? a 2 click and you're back, if you have to spout the same thing just make it in multiple threads with different words - none of the bans matter

no

praise Allah

Paid shills, kids and people with mental issues replaced normal users.

Fug

leftyjews

newfag posing as an oldfag detected.