Trump Foreign Policy Speech

The Trumpenfuhrer is presenting his views on foreign policy and immigration, starting any moment now.

RSBN: youtube.com/watch?v=M_tifPMzerA

and others
youtube.com/watch?v=bpLR4GgAL2g
youtube.com/watch?v=mP2eS_ZRi5g (w/ classical bumper music)
youtube.com/watch?v=U2e8273S03E

etc.

Will he name the jew?

It's the twenty dollar question.

I doubt it. If he did, he would lose alotta support.

If the goal is peace, then ISIS has gotta go.

Boots on the ground, in overwhelming numbers, to ERADICATE these unredeemable Islamic gangsters, as quickly as possible. This is what the world needs to secure a future free from the ambitious Islamic State. Eradicate it, rip it out at the roots, and then promote strong-man secular self-rule in the Middle East.

Of course, this has gotta be followed up. The story doesn't end there.

Overpop, environmental/economics migrants will continue. And (((corruption))) in the West, as some of our (((leaders))) continue to invite immigrants in, to the chagrin of the majority of the Western peoples.

What? No war with Russia?

OMG, that might lead to World peace!

I disagree, we should let them build their cali-fat, and dump all muslims there (to protect them from white racism, and oppression), it would be beautiful

End the genital mutilation of children, immediately.

New poll results today show Trump to be trailing by 25 points in New York. He was born and grew up there. He lives there now.

Why is he trailing so badly in his home state? What do they know that we don't?

I'm afraid. Will he fail?

the single most important issue for most Americans

Well, aside from the "Greatest Ally" comment, this is THE most nationalistic foreign policy speech I've heard in my lifetime.

Don't believe the polls. The mainstream media is operating in the extreme left field, now. Ergo: the media lies.

Jew York is blue and any hope that people have, even Trump, to turn it is likely naive, false hope.

Jew.

Get the fuck out, defeatist.

Hillary = Merkel

(((Hillary))) = (((Merkel)))

ISIS isn't the problem. Immigration is. If they were contained in their sandbox there would be no problems for us. Let them blow each other up for the rest of time.

I'm not defeatist, but New York is a multicult nightmare. outside NYC it's better, but still full of shitlibs. Turning NY red in November will be as hard as turning California red. Trump doesn't need it anyways to win.

Yea… No.

Let's give our military something good and real to do: get rid of ISIS.

"Political Correctness has replaced Common Sense in our system."
- Trump

Perfectly said. That one belongs in a meme or two.

Just go in there with overwhelming numbers, boots, people with guns and guts, to clean out those fuckers.

Forced deportations. Yes!

American exceptionalism is a fact, but it should be preserved, jealously guarded, not diluted.

The problem with that is the Left. Zionism is the religion of revolution.

Holla Forums must have the room and the freedom to talk about that, in its own unique completely irreverent manner, because Zionism is the elephant in the boardroom.

A final comment:

System evolution dictates that organisms evolve towards more benign forms that find their respective niche.

By extension, every day that we live above ground, in relative peace, is another win, and a step closer to what we all crave: a peacefully creative world where everyone can get along, and everyone has a place which comfortably fits their innate character. Every single day that we live in peace draws us closer to that outcome, no matter what path we take to get there, no matter what form our eventual relative utopia takes, every single day in peace is step further towards our ideal.

This should be a core tenet of American Exceptionalism.

NY city has high population density and thoroughly cucked and jewed. Rest of NY likes him but NYC is fucked beyond repair.

Sanders lost NY because Hillary had NYC in her pocket.

wasting time in a state hes bound to lose. Great idea there friendo.

I bet you all he mention Israel's defence, but then later mentions how all our allies with get no protection for free.

Jews will be jews.

Sorry that was meant to be Jews will be jewed. >Accidentally implying that Trump is a Jew.

Never mind. this was hours ago. The lack of replies got me.

God fucking damnit, what a sperg. Sage I guess.

He is most definitely not trailing in new York let alone by that much.

we have your dox, ctr, you will regret your actions

I have it on good authority that long island is going for trump. Clinton is getting routed in New York.

I like the soft version of his intro song.