Why does being called a "good boy" feel so good?

When a man says it to me it feels almost like an opiate high. Two words shouldn't have that much power.

Wanna know why?
You really wanna know why?
Because you're a faggot, that's why.

When anyone tries to micromanage me and I openly defy them, it feels almost like an opiate high. Such simple and direct actions shouldn't have that much power.

Yes, but not all faggots are like this.

It's not like I'm a pushover. I won't take any abuse but I love to please and I love when a man takes charge in a relationship.

It's 'cause it's true, you little good boy, you. :)

Good boy

That's great, because I want you to be a good boy and stop posting now.

I suspect you have wanted to please your father in the past and feel unfulfilled, empty, without that paternal affirmation. In contrast, how do you feel when someone calls you a naughty boy?

Why would anyone call such a good boy that?

Even good boys have their naughty moments.

Thank you

I didn't start liking my father until after I grew up. He was too strict and very distant when I was a kid. Even now we get along pretty well but we're not close by any means.

He does say that he's proud of me but I know he can't be. A homosexual, liberal son that's a racemixer like one of his sibling, and lazy like the other sibling?

No one has. But I imagine that I would feel sad and guilty if someone I valued the opinion of called me that.

I'm sorry he was distant. Being strict without emotional closeness and validation must've felt degrading. How did he discipline you?

Imagine now that your father is eternally disgusted by you but is simply too repressed to be open with you about his feelings.

I only added that because it's relevant. We're talking a personification of Holla Forums minus the antisemitism

Hand, house shoe, ping pong paddle. Nothing to the point that most pro-spanking parents would consider It abusive.

I guess maybe I'm trying so hard for approval from others because the "I'm proud of you" from him makes no sense to me.

He did say something like "If you're going to be a cocksucker, be the best cocksucker you can be" but I know deep down he can't be okay with. Especially not with me being the only male child.

Do you benefit from any of them now?

What do you mean? Looking back I think I was a shitty as a kid. But my mom was an enabler and too soft and my dad was the opposite.

I mean, do you feel that someone being strict with you (but in a good way) would be helpful?

Your dad sounds like a good guy, for him too be as ok with you as he is is huge, maybe you should stop being a racemixing liberal and throw your dad a bone. It could be a chance to actually connect with him and have something in common (and your dad is right)
I was spanked as a kid, fiberglass rod, hurts like hell but I think it made me a better person, all parents have a different approach.

Yes.

Maybe I should reach out to him more. It's just difficult when you have little in common and conflicting schedules.

I need to get some sleep but thanks guys for giving me advice instead of AJ Styles shitposts.

Boys and girls are never too old for a spanking.

I like to be called a good boy after i serve my Master. draining his cock and licking his asshole clean while he slaps me and reminds me I am "his"is what good boys do

BE A GOOD BOY AND SUCK IT

Trippies are noice

STOP BEING GAY

Call me a good boy, daddy!

Light slapping is nice

Maybe he will if you stop being gay

I like soft femdom

I like 2D soft femdom

whoops

3DPD no
2D women yes