SJW propaganda show on Comedy Central canceled

The Late Show which took the place of Colbert report has been axed.

archive.is/U3J4f

Any SJW loss makes for a good day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k06lLDDe-b4
archive.is/BB7Xk)
youtube.com/watch?v=mdHtvKRqfJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rest in pepperoni you retarded jam face

Fire Monkey,
Monkey Fired

apparently there was a trending hashtag on twitter about it that was completely and totally legit and not at all artificially put in the spotlight.

Nice way of saying that it just isn't worth eating hundreds of thousands every week to propagandize people who are already true believers anyways.

Good

I miss Stephen Colbert. His satire is about the only thing I found funny on those political/comedy shows anyway.

He was a libshit all along. I resent my enjoyment of Stephen Colbert. His show was failing so hard that he had to trot out his old persona to buoy his negative ratings.

Nah, Stephen's pretty redpilled. His comedy is just satire of the libshits.

Colbert's "satire" was to pretend to be a Republican and then act like a dick. That ain't exactly Jonathan Swift.

hownew.ru?

He'll be gone next and in all honesty we're closer and closer to late-night TV ending as a medium altogether. They went all-in with Obama hoping the cultural revolution would sustain them, but now it's all crashing down and they're being seen for what they are: unironic political activists who chuckle intermittently to give the appearance of "entertainment"

Get out

youtu.be/k06lLDDe-b4

The latest gossip on Holla Forums is saying that Eric Andre is threatening to stop his show if they renew MDE. Eric Andre being half nog and half kike of course.

But user, he said:
JEWS ROCK
the train car

He started off being a satirical Republican, Bill O'Reilly type of character. I have to admit, he was actually fairly entertaining in the role. He is and always was, a raging leftist though.

On his late night show, he's an unabashed liberal, cucks out to BLM, and whatever the tumblr crowd wants to hear. I haven't even heard the faggots name mentioned since he tried to "Stump Trump" with the donation gimmick, since "a million dollars is a small sum".

Colbert is trash.

This pleases me greatly. I fucking hate that smug unfunny nigger so much.

kek

You are a mouth-breathing imbecile if you actually think that.

his entire television show was just "The Liberal Strawman Report"

Good.

30 minute slot for Hyde then.

underrated post. really well put.

cancel the show because he black but white show still on the air

network still racist in 2016 smdh

see

If jews get desperate to fill slots, they've always got this.

I find it pretty damn funny that they are running Eric Jewniggerdre back to back with Sam "you might be Mike Brown" Hyde.

2016 has by far been the most entertaining year in memory.

I made a lot of stupid posts my first day on Holla Forums too user, so I won't come down too hard on you.

The only reason The Daily Show and Colbert Report were pulled in the first place is because the SJW were starting to turn on John Stewart and Stephen Colbert.

If you look at the dates of when their shows ended and cross that with the "#cancelcolbert" campaign and the news report of Jon Stewart flipping out on a black coworker. Both left their shows after having to deal with negative PR calling them racists.

Insert current year, and both have been replaced with niggers and failing miserably.

I wish I could twist your hands off.

Reminder that Stephen Colbert is a hardcore (((Catholic))).

Goddamn.
He's kissing ass so hard he's making Ahmed uncomfortable.

Alright is it me or this nigger trying to act sophisticated?

Abraham don't like it
ROCK THE TRAIN CAR
ROCK THE TRAIN CAR

"I'm really grateful to Comedy Central, Jon Stewart, and our fans to have had this opportunity," Wilmore said in a statement. "But I'm also saddened and surprised we won't be covering this crazy election, or 'The Unblackening,' as we've coined it. … I guess I hadn't counted on 'The Unblackening' happening to my time slot as well.

If he is, then he's a race traitor. Just like the Clintons, they may be red-pilled on race, but they're race traitors and deserve the rope.

I saw him on the Daily show a while back.

He whole shtick was to act sophisticated and be racist as fuck against whites.

Almost funny in small doses, but it's no surprise his show failed hard.

Thank god.

Every time this fucker spewed his presence out of my electric Jew, I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEd internally so hard.

Entire show consists of
>political discussions on hot race topics where all the guests are minor celebrities or complete nobodies who never ever should have the right to an opinion on the matter

We are free of a cancer. Let us pray it is not replaced by something more evil.

He had a shitty parody of cuckservatives character that couldn't begin to match the likes of the parody cuckservative pundits on Twitter like @DemsRRealRacists because leftists can't get into the heads of their opponents and think like their opponents do.

you are already tainted

I agree, although I used to think early on that he was on the right but just made fun of the personas of guys like Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaigh and Hannity…

But then I learned that he was leftist shit, it became evident when Obama was president and all his jokes were actually covert (or overt) praising of him…

Pisses me off in hindsight.

nigger daily show is much more subversive

1/2 (((white))) constantly slams euros
also comes from south africa and ignores the violent genocide of whites there.

One half of Affirmative Action Variety Hour bites the dust. How long until Trevor Noah gets canned?

I have a feeling all the prayer in the world can not prevent Cuckmedy Central from continuously churning out Jewish cancer in perpetuity, user.

Also he's blaming it on racism of course.

We're taking your word for memetic porpoises

kek

Why has this not been a thing yet?

just a reminder that the people behind South Park are complicit with this shit and deserved to be burned just as thoroughly no matter what their clip art puppets pretend to espouse.

In the past..

Let's see in the next season.
They WILL lose viewers if they continue to support this crap and continue to attack Trump, not Hillary.

You can't just shut yourself off from one of the major mediums of the contemporary age and then expect to be informed or conversant in popular culture enough to communicate with the masses.

Just like Jesus hung out with whores and tax collectors, we have to watch Talmudvision to understand the cultural milieu the masses operate within and are informed by so that we may counter it.

#Unblackening

And that's a good thing.

The idea isn't complicated but the execution was brilliant. If it were easy then other people would have parrots the format, but he was the only one who really got away with it that I can ever remember.

Just look at his interviews, where he feigned ignorance of liberal values while setting people up to have to acknowledge their existence anyways. It takes work and talent to be that pretend stupid and I'll miss the show, would definitely still watch it if it was on. Plus it would have kept him with a lid on his true self, which is just getting sad to see.

don't be so sure about that. right wing boycotts rarely work, especially if the people funding the boycotted are lefties.

the simple fact is, when dems get offended by something, they all collectively shit themselves and the offender's market value plummets for it. right wingers tend to be more the type to get over it and continue doing what they enjoy.

YESSSS

FUCK THAT NIGGER

FUCK COMEDY CENTRAL JEWISH PROPAGANDA

THIS IS YUGE

WHITES DON'T WANT TO BE GUILTED FOR 22 MINUTES EVERY NIGHT BY SOME UPPITY ALBINO NIGGER

THE DAILY SHOW WITH DON LEMON IS NEXT

Simmer down, racist.

Larry Wilmore's show just wasn't funny. When it isn't funny, people don't tune in and so the ratings tank. That's it.

dispose thyself

Do you know where you are right now, nigger?

That's catholicism for you. They will literally say out loud that they hold conflicting view points, and the secondary point just exists "because of the Catholic in me". Literally just pozzing their negholes with Jesus to make room for cognitive dissonance.

T. Non Christian at a Catholic college

Comment on several site have so much liberal cuck salt…. fucking awesome.

These are from Variety if anyone wants to go have a laugh. I can only take so much of this lib vomit…

Just posting to say: "Suck my dick, Wilmore."

UNBLACKENING

Love it

now
we need to make sure they don't hire him back/fill his slot with more black shit
Make this "unblackening" thing a reality.

I'm honestly surprised it lasted this long.

I've watched the show a couple of times (know you're enemy), and my take-away was that it was painfully unfunny and pushed SJW propaganda in a silly and forced matter.

These "people" should be lined up against a wall and machine gunned.

I wish some nigger would ask me that question.

They're going to force him out and put Leibowitz back as host.

No lives matter.

FUCKING JESUITS

I agree, it's important to know what propaganda is being fed to normies on a daily basis. No amount of Jew brainwashing can break through a solid red pill.

I thought "racist" was a compliment on this site, why are you offended? I'm a racist, everyone should be!

This is my primary reason for not wanting to deal with black people: nothing is ever good enough for them.

Last I checked niggers drink malt liquor out of plastic bottles, own lots of low quality handguns, and pile on the mayo. I love seeing libshits and their pets project onto the rest of goodwhites.

Yeah I love that particular bit of leftist mental illness. Shows how much they actually care about the working class.

they never cared about anyone or anything its always been 50% virtue signaling, 50% nailism.

What, like child brides and mud huts?

Dats wut a riciss wuld say white boy!

Or gang rape and sharia?

cucks actually fantasisez about that shit

"fantasize"

ugh,

nah, these techniques are used in every professional shoot, he probably didn't choose this

Daily Show Correspondent formula:

If they're a minority or women they're always condescending as fuck and bash white people or men. If they're white just act fucking crazy.

The Daily Show use to get away with being narcissistic as fuck because John Stewart would always be humble to his correspondents or guests. Acting ignorant and letting them take the piss out of him. Now he's gone and all thats left are a bunch of retards who literally where hired because they're not white or male, and the only thing they know is how to be a condescending asshole. It wont be long before the Daily Show gets the axe to.

>youtu.be/k06lLDDe-b4

I don't get it

He wasn't using it as a compliment.

Reddit might be more of your speed, user.

You mean like the MillionDollarExtreme subreddit?

KEK'D, REKT AND CHECK'D

The other show is black too, at least as black as larry is.

Too bad he just looks gay.

If you read the Hollywood Reported article (archive.is/BB7Xk) it sounds like CC is trying to keep The Daily Show alive by amputating the infected shows that can't be saved (The Nightly Show), and possibly diverting resources to focus primarily on maintaining Noah's "plateau" (sounds like the show finally stopped hemorraghing viewers, but it's still to early to tell, and sounds like they're praying for it to stabilize.

Can you imagine being the person who lost Leibowitz, Colbert, and Current Year guy, and then filled those slots with unqualified nogs just out of college, and/or with serious "I hate Whitey" issues, and no personality, while having the majority of the audience being young, white people?

Heads are going to fucking roll if they have to pull the plug on The Daily Show.

I heard it was supposed to be "jews rule" originally.

Now he is stealing his bits from old white teachers.

Comedy Central needs to get out of the political commentary business altogether. Screeching lib SJWs using the same tired shit from 10 years ago to bash on anyone that isn't in their fag in-group isn't funny, and the ratings are showing that.

so are the replacing le funny nigger man with anybobdy or are they just gunna focus on keeping Trevor Noah afloat?

And how long before we get Sam Hyde his own late night talk show?

He's a hollywood libshit who doesn't know the first thing about politics. He even admits it @2:40 in this vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=mdHtvKRqfJE

Trevor Noah is possibly the most pathetic comedian on air right now

Fuck me I just realized the map of the earth in the sets background is upside down, did the set designer take a page from those social justice cartographers from the West Wing?

He's kind of pale for a black man

I've seen paler black guys.

Speaking of ratings, MDE has seen a more significant drop in viewers from weeks 1 to 2 than Andre's show.

God damn, just fuck off already.

Holy shit. I wonder how bad it would have been if they got that banshee Samantha Bee to start her show on CC instead of on TBS. I remember she had this ad campaign for her show that was literally "I know my show is shit but watch it anyways" and vid related is basically "Men are evil"

Correct me if I'm wrong but that looks like an increase in viewers user

You aren't in cuckchan nigger. You got your shill jobs mixed because you're a fucking idiot.

She's not even the first female late night talk show host, what a shithead

don't forget terror attacks.

explosions are objectively cool

/r/ing wilmore wojak

I think Leibowitz is supposed to be in talks to get a show with HBO starting next year. I guess it's going to be an animated parody news show. Chances are he can't do that and the Daily Show at the same time, so I wouldn't bet on him coming back.

I know most of the millennials suck, but the lower half (10-15yrs) don't seem as complacent in the left talk. I see a ton of tweens that are pro-trump, not very pro jew either. it's not that shit hipster ironic talk either
Maybe is just in my area, but I've over heard teens in public places and on kike book praise Trump.

I think they might be rebelling against their cucked successors in gen Y.

You don't understand, user. We want them to put something more evil on the screen to force the audience to hate the electric Jew even more.

They have grown up with the left and PC police as the establishment. Leftism is uncool to them because their parents and grandparents are, most likely, leftists. Their parents were all about the degeneration of standards and decency to the point that their children are all but guaranteed to be torchbearers of standards and decency

I wish I were mistaken, but pay attention to the dates:

The drop seems to be mostly males to where the numbers fell among 18-49 from 0.51 to 0.35 and among 12-34 from 0.79 to 0.59.

I'm glad that he thought that the Buddhist sign of peace resembled Trump.

sounds like a theory that has never been proven, any examples?

He's not worth being memed on.

Just another sellout groveling for his 30 pieces of silver. Nice quads btw (checked)

Good. One down.

Two more Leibowitz spawns to go.

Comedy Central isn't pulling their weight. They need to be more like NBC.

Look at the Hippie generation in the 60s user, these loud college kids were rebelling against the traditional lifestyle their parents lived in, they resented the values that were pushed onto them by their parents and went the complete opposite of the spectrum and took us to where we are today.

Till #2 overall, second only to EA's "show", that's not too bad, could be much better, but all things considered its pretty good for a new show

Any time someone says jew on tv pol gets exited regardless of irony

What? This can't be. What happened to >muh diversity. Surprise surprise, the same sjw's calling for so much diversity don't actually tune in to any of it once it's offered.

Also, who the fuck thought replacing a satirically super right wing show with a disgustingly sycophantically liberal one would be a smart move? Colbert's show attracted liberals who were in on the joke as well as conservatives glad to hear anybody, even jokingly, saying things they agree with.

If they really wanted to throw people, they should've had Wilmore doubling down on the hard right shit, out-conservative'ing even Colbert, though I can understand why something that rattles the narrative that much might not fly on (((network TV.)))

Wow. Like we totally couldn't have predicted that their ratings would plummet from this. I'm actually surprised it didn't happen sooner. But it seems like it was only a month or so ago that this prick was even given his show.

I'll be honest. I used to think he was funny too. But I never took him seriously in any regard because he acted like he didn't actually know anything about politics. I just enjoyed the 'humor' he put out sometimes. Same with Jon Stewart. There were jokes he made that I thought were funny, and others I didn't. But again, I never took Stewart seriously. But then again, I've always had the ability to laugh when someone makes fun of either me, or my views.

I actually enjoy parody comedy quite a bit. It's always been a favorite.

Every generation has rebelled against the "50s" since then.

this. it was meant to be a play on words that was a way of literally saying "jews rule [over you]" on an actual cable network. but of course, that was too redpill for even [as] and they had him change that critical word. it's unfortunate, but it's the world we live in.

Another delightful affirmative action quota filler fails at their job, despite being handed every opportunity to succeed.

Color…me surprised.

Stay classy, mainstream media.

I'm getting sick of trying to defend my religion. Maybe I should just go to Orthodoxy.

about time that jew nigger lost his cultural marxist brainwashing program

the fucking table they used is literally illuminati

hes at the tip of the pyramid and its radiating light at the bottom

it doesent get any more obviously occult than that.

i cant fucking find any pics of their table atm but its in every episode.

I love how the average liberal's idea of mad bantz is to talk like a 13 year old girl.

If you want to Deus Vult, they seem like a group to join.

How many fake news satire shows does TV need?

I wonder why.

Genuinely uplifting news. Another unfunny partisan hack is off the airwaves.

sad thing is, in general, larry wilmore is much funnier than current year kike