Frogs strike back

Looks like the French are finally starting to remove kebab:

archive.is/ZRBIP
express.co.uk/news/world/699848/Migrants-refugees-asylum-seekers-paris-france-camps-police-jungle-francois-hollande

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XRtPq)
archive.is/4W5r9).
nypost.com/2016/07/04/two-muslim-teens-allegedly-beaten-outside-brooklyn-mosque/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Brasillach
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

May 2017 can't come some enough.

Too little, too late

Only a few million to go.

So they can stay, but it will be just be extra illegal.

That's like vacuuming the living room and emptying the bag in your bedroom.

God. Fucking finally.

I knew they'd do something once the money stopped coming in.

Maybe they will come to see that having non-whites in France other than as tourists is hurting the entire economy and remove darky.

THE WILL OF KEK MANIFESTS THROUGH THE FROG

So when will do start dealing with the millions of non-whites in your country, Burger?

if you're going to respond to retarded shills/trolls, at least proof read your post

You cannot imagine about how the tourist economy is hit after all the attack.
We lost something like 10% in the capital.
it's huge and the only answer from our first minister is "Get used to it"

I never said America was doing better. I fully admit that we're worse. We have entire agencies dedicated to finding and importing the absolute dregs of the third world.
But this is clearly just a symbolic gesture to try to lull the French into a false sense of security.

Tourism is cancer anyway. Being upset that one group of foreigners is impeding the flow of other foreigners into your nation misses the point entirely.

What happens then?

Because bombing french people is the the best way to stop tourism.

You're special, aren't you ?

National Assembly elections en France and therefore the very real prospect of a Front National majority. However with the re-run of the Austrian elections in October we may not have to wait that long for something to cheer about.

A lot of european countries will have elections, also the year of the fire rooster.

faggots

yuropoors are heavily 'blue pilled' and fucking dumb libretrads, so idk about that, let's hope for the best

Come back when you know what liberal means you yank faggot.

That faggot needs to be castrated, tarred and feathered, then drawn and quartered.

Meanwhile, French Minister of Interior (((Bernard Cazeneuve))) published a minute to cease the distinction between legal and illegal immigration (archive.is/XRtPq) and the décret 2016-274 (extension of the right of nationality by birth to siblings and cousins, as well as full healthcare for illegals) becomes the law (archive.is/4W5r9).

See ya guys, I have to stockpile .308 and 12ga munitions.

Ironically though, the American use of the term liberals is perfectly appropriate here.

Open borders, mass immigration, multi culturalism….all of it is typical of liberal thought, world view and philosophy.

I dare even say it is liberalism in pure form.

Incredible.

I'm in the burbs, loading up. I'm sorry to say this, but things are going to get much much worse before they get better.

Good luck.

Thank you for your service protecting the people! Fucking WOW

At least they're doing something I suppose…

I know, that's why I'm going to buy a rifle and I'm building my own edge weapons.

I won't let them take Paris without a fight.

aye

ᵍᵉⁿᵒᶜᶦᵈᵉ

The frogs should build internment camps for them.

HEY GUYS I LIKE CHANGING THE SUBJECT BC I'M TOO MUCH OF A CHILD TO TAKE CRITICISM MATURELY

HEY ALSO I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE POLITICAL GEOGRAPHY OF THE US AND EUROPE BC I'M A FUCKING RETARD

you should kill yourself

Frogs have plenty of islands which could be used for that. Case in point, has anyone seen the movie Papillon?
Fly them to such a penal island, interrogate them, take their smart phones cash and jewelry and then, from there, deport them to a nearby failed state. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

All of this is typical of corrupt/incompetent governments entirely consisting of cucks. Even actual liberals in Europe don't trust their governments and think they're shit. And they are opposed by a growing %age of the population, as shown by Brexit and FN rise etc

Once again, typical of liberalism.

You're not seriously trying to defend liberalism here, are you?

No, your point seemed to suggest you thought all Europeans were bluepilled liberals because we have bluepilled laws.

Bluepills might be the majority but there are a lot of based Europeans and their numbers are growing.

Is the little Burger butthurt because all his talk of muh guns was proven to be empty bravado?

not at all. again, you don't seem to understand the political geography of the US and how it differs from Europe. Our cities are build completely differently. There's a reason they call where the niggers live "ghettos" – they're basically open-air jails. Those guns come into play all the time when the apes leave their designated areas.

You're literally allowing them into your all-white, concentrated cities you dipshit. You have generous, sophisticated welfare systems you fucking retard. I don't think you understand how very different things are. Not that you care, bc you're too poor and ignorant

Nowhere did I make this claim.

Fact is, all your talk of "muh guns" rings completely hollow.
Remind me, what happened when some refugees rampages around in Idaho?
Oh right, completely nothing, because you're to scared to use the guns you're so lucky to have.
Faggot

Look at all those impoverished women and children fleeing war.

That's some sad, sorry shit right there user.

Someone else being a cuck doesn't excuse your own cuckoldry

STAY VIGILANT

+ 01c3ea (1) Is a drive by poster.
+ This is part of a larger effort to direct discussion on Holla Forums away from the Jews and towards the Muslims.
+ The Jews have imported muslims into France so that France will become more sympathetic to Israel.
+ The end goal is a war between Christendom and the islamic state leaving the jews to profit by sitting out.
+ You can not remove kebab without gassing the kike. More kebabs will just continue to be imported.
+ This is a slide / content clogging thread. Having many threads about a specific issue leads the casual Holla Forumsack to believe that the threads are representative of the greater culture of the board.

Also don't forget to put "sage" in all fields like I have.

no one believes you faggot fuck off this board

I want (((americans))) to leave.

It's only d&c when we criticize america, right ?

I'm not denoting that we Americans have problem, but it's not nearly as bad as your situation so stop trying to project.

at least tourists aren't permanent foreigners and they actually bring money into the economy

That.

People don't understand how basic economy work these days.
I don't mind people buying cheap Eiffel tower and Mona Lisa magnet.

I do care about my people being shot in the street. Even fucking leftist.

My ancestor approve. It is time…

Do you have some links about that?

Do want…was on your instagram last night. Guess who…

Not him, but here: nypost.com/2016/07/04/two-muslim-teens-allegedly-beaten-outside-brooklyn-mosque/

I'm not paste-bining it because I think the NY Post is fucking hilarious. (Nice trips btw)

how do you say cuck in french?

some user made a thread about this guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Brasillach

and the word came up.

i don't remember it, though…

I guess he really was trying to eat fresh.

NOW THROW KING JEW OUT OF THERE.

AND DON'T FUCKING ELECT ANOTHER KIKE AGAIN, YOU DUMBSHIT ESCARGOTS.

I THOUGHT YOU LEARNED SINCE SARKOZY, BUT THEN YOU VOTED IN THE KIKE AGAIN!

HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

FORCIBLY EXPEL ALL KIKES AND ROUND UP ANYONE ON THE LEAKED LISTS COLLABORATING WITH SOROS

I WAS IN PARIS TWO WEEKS AGO FOR THE FIRST TIME IN AGES. IT WAS LIKE FUCKING NIGERIA. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. DO SOMETHING

Cocu.

I have new respect for the French

Burgerstan isnt the ancestral homeland … implying the two are of equal priority