Whites: Are you clean underneath?

Whites: Are you clean underneath?
Jews and Niggers: Can you still feel your dicks?

I'm cut & clean and can feel my own dick for a few shekels.

I'm pretty clean. I piss in the sink so I can clean my dick real quick while I wash my hands. Clean it in the shower and after a fap too.

Careful guys, this one is only 10.

HAHAHAHA is that yours?

You can feel my dick anytime you want bby ;^)

I kind of wonder what it would be like having a foreskin. I mostly like to imagine what it would be like cleaning it after neglecting it for a long time, I think I'd do this sometimes just to see how sensitive it could get. I don't think I'd like jizzing with it on though, it just looks a little sad to see the jizz dribble out of it especially when it's that long.

Are you ticklish anywhere? That is what it is like when the foreskin is pulled back. When fully erect the foreskin is not in the way there will be no dribbling.

That's actually a relatable way to describe it, never heard that before.

Is it better to get a dick with foreskin or without?

yes

Who is this dick you keep referring to?

As a fellow uncut dude: Sorry. Your penis looks disgusting.

Sure, thanks to a secret technique passed around by my people for millennia. We call is "washing". There is no issue with dick cheese, just pull the skin back when taking a shower and rinse it, it doesn't take more than a few seconds. There is no need to use soap or anything, just clean water is enough and won't fuck up the skin's natural pH or whatever.

I have my foreskin still. It feels fine. I've had sex with a few girls and it has been fine too. Sorry that my dick skin is offensive.

lol wut?

That's one hell of a phimosis dick

am cut because im not a filthy fucking sand nigger

For a time, I washed my dick every day with soap and water, after a while I got a large dry patch on the shaft that hurt and itched like crazy.

GODDAMNED JEW NIGGERS!!!