Comcast hate thread

>please go to speedtest.xfinity.goy

Why are Comcast such lying fucks and how do you make them stop? Back on VPN now, but fucked up for a bit and they have my number. The only other provider in my area is shit DSL or satellite.

Just wait for Google Fiber. You'll have to join the botnet at some point anyways.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

DSL is cucked.

Cumcast is the worst.

It is. Thankfully my state is on the map for Google Fiber.

That is also true.

we can rebuild it.
make it stronker
sanic'er
more sexually attractive
well maybe not that last part

Comfy Verizon Fios 940mbps

tits or gtfo

There seems to be some sort of software incompatibility for me?

This is my speed with comcast while using my vpn because I'm too lazy to disconnect my vpn

ever spike? what times? mine's been shitting the bed off and on during evening primetime. went down to 746 kb/s (yes, kb/s) earlier. Amazingly xfinity test showed 300mb/s
switched DNS around again, but it's prob placebo

I fucking hate Comcast. The only thing I've had that's worse is Century Link (it was fucking 10mb download 2mb upload) I couldn't even stream TV or play any games. If I tried torrenting a movie nobody else could use the internet and it took the whole day.

My speed stays pretty constant at 80 mbps without vpn. i've tried other speed test sites too. are you using wireless or wired connection? i'm using wired personally

don't they forbid the use of VPNs?

no

i always test wired. fug, think i got put on a bad goy list. we really should've rioted years ago. maybe i'll mail in my foreskin with the next monthly, see what that nets.

do you use their botnet router/modem? i know when my friend had problems with his comcast he would call them up and they would fuck with his shit remotely. i built my own router/firewall and bought my own modem

'Sup bitches?

"Who cares as long as they don't violate Net Neutrality™?"
-average millenial

imo speed up/down is not the real issue.
Most servers only trickle data in the 1-5mb range.
Having a tb in download speed doesn't necessarily
make the server you are connected to any faster.
Only time I ever even get close to my rated D/L speed is p2p.
Maybe some other anons can describe a different experience.

The shitty server OP provided limits my speed to 5-10 because it's crap. I did a few tests on speedtest.net servers and it's right there where it should be, see with little to no loss of speed over distance (5000 miles and only lost around 15Mbps) with really good ping.

This image is even wrong, I only get to 450kb/s I never reached over it.

I got Cox, who is fairly okay, but their speeds can suck major dick at times. They also charge a lot and my family has been loyal customers for years and we get shafted all the time. We're still waiting for Verizon to released their Fios here, they've laid the lines and such but just haven't done shit